Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

di moon

Star
02b77201e505819ca24719f028a3d9c5.jpg

~ Miami Beach University OOC ~
In Character Thread - Profiles - Out of Character - NPC's

Yep it's that time again. Another new year with the beautiful breeze of cool air, with the waves crashing upon shore, and the general beautiful sight around. The dorming was voted to be co-ed optional. But if you prefer on the application to have it traditional. That's fine as well. The college has many activities, sports to join, and great assortment of classes to gain your major in. Many opportunities to meet others on campus, explore the many offerings of the beautiful beach in the back to throw a party at or go for a nice morning jog, or head out to the city in Miami and go to the great raves and clubs. A fairly new built university. It's attracted many younger youth as well as some elder individuals to join. Have the chance to meet the Dean Milton Chansberg. The first week will be orientation week and even have a meet and greet event thrown. Also there is the chance to join the frat or sorority.

==

RULES

- This is a free role play where almost anything goes. However, this is not a full fledged sex role play. So if that's your goal. I'm sorry, but I'd like to stick with drama and story more so. Though sex is allowed. I'd like to still have story established of your character. ---- Also please take any sexual stuff to a separate message between two characters.
- You may make multiple characters if you choose.
- Must be able to respond to the role play at least 2-3 times a week. That's not asking for much. But dedication is truly important. But please be concietious of other players who are waiting on you. Try to respond within a reasonable timeframe.
- If you feel that this isn't for you or you are too busy with the real world. Just let me know. I can remove you or put your character on hold.
- Respect one another. Even though arguments can happen between characters. We don't need any OOC stuff. Let's have things fun.
- Characters must be defaulted to at least age 18.
- Post length. Please no one liners. Give people enough to work with.
- Please make sure to add a caption or spoiler of Location and Who your character is interacting with or tag those you are interacting with along with the location.
- Notices will be given for upcoming events (which people can ask or help organize), timeskips, and such.
- Questions or concerns? Tag Di Moon in the OOC or send a PM
- Last rule. Let's have fun. I've done this role play before and it's a blast with the right amount of interest and dedication.

==

Dorming Assignments

Athena Rose Edison & Eren Mendez Colson : Room 101
Erin Elizabeth Vasser & Jason Alexander Armstrong : Room 103
Annabelle Beaumont & Kaegan Rowe Blackburn : Room 105
Lillian “Lilly” O’Donnell & Gordon “Gordie” Lanrezac : Room 107
Irene Caroline McTeague & Douglass Winston Church : Room 109
________________ & Ashton Blaire West : Room 111
Louis William Tomlin & Camilla Johnson : Room 115
Melanie Drowsten (Living off campus)/(hiatus)

==

ANNOUNCEMENTS

As of 1/2/20
We are working on getting a feel of how often people will be online to post and how frequent things will go before we set up a timeline for further activities/events.
Please be concientious of other players, and keep in mind the simple stated rules thus far...

As of 1/10/20
Ownership of RP was shifted to Di Moon. Dorm assignments were updated, new dorm layout was placed, new recruitment thread made.

1/12/20
Location, Speaking With or Tagging of characters or players rule was added.

2/9/20
NPC Drawer Added

Last edited:
Yeah, I got the threads set up. Feel free to start whenever. Work was busy all night, and I'm too tired to brain rn.

Nothing like night shift work. I’ll probably hang back until Sassy posts to get a feel for how the dorms are actually laid out. My college experience was a 12x12 room shared with another person but I’m figuring that’s probably not the case here.

I'll PM her some floorplans I can add to something somewhere see if that helps...

I know when I've been in "free form" rps before, there wasn't anything more than a general outline for the setting and things could be added or taken away as people came and went, but that was a fantasy-world tavern in a medieval wood...But cyborg assassins and aliens and demons and ghosts and all that ran amok...

Cyborg assassins and aliens will really spice things up on campus. Good thing Irene conceal carries. (Sidebar: no need to change it anywhere but I switched her name to Irene. Realized way too late there was already an Erin and wanted to prevent any possible confusion.)

OH, that's fine-just change it in the profile - part of the reason I was like "y'all can put your own up"

The college I went to-the dorms were like apartments-4 people shared an apartment in most cases...2 bedrooms, 1.5bathroom, kitchen with an island to eat at, a living room, and a utility closet where the washer and dryer was. Now, if you were a big enough diva, you could get it with just one other roommate or have one to yourself if you were insufferable. I don't know if Sassy was going for typical loft-bunkbed with desk setup, or twin beds or what...

Oh wow that’s a snazzy set up and seems a bit more geared for possible co-Ed rather than the stable I had in college. Though I’d assume male and female didn’t share a bedroom. So perhaps this one is the shared space and a bedroom each? That would make sense.

Actually-you could share an apartment with the opposite sex, you just had to sign a paper about Code of Conduct.

I found about 6 layouts varying from "apartment-esque" to spartan dorm layout and sent them, told her to pick or send me something, but if she isn't sure what would work, we can always vote.

+And on that note, I need sleep. Night! lol

Damn you’re dedicated to this. Visual layouts will help for sure. Just for the dorm sitch, I’m sure we can make the campus...hazy enough and not need exact footage of the area and locations of buildings.

Sweet dreams!

Here's the thing--I applied, but MC hasn't been assigned any rooms?

Gucci, you posted your profile only recently? It's still late night, early dawn over here in North America. Give her a couple of hours to add you in. It'll be all good.

I actually PMed my form, haha. She accepted it a long time ago.

If she told you that you were accepted in PM, she might have just forgotten since it wasn't on the recruitment thread. Send her a PM asking?

On another note!

Sassy chose this layout...

62bf7450e30ef08f38d9f40c1d799f6b.jpg

I went out for mojitos with my other mom-friend, so when the buzz eases, I'll try to get a post up-or after I wake up.

Back
Top Bottom