Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Update to Dorming Assignment:

Louis William Tomlin & Camilla Johnson: Room 115
Melanie Drowsten & West: (Living off campus)

@Aluora -- Haha, yeah. I'm still dreading that moment. Definitely not looking forward to that happening just yet lolz

@freckled_beauty -- Your 1st post was amazing ! You not only were the first to go outside the box and live in your own apartment -- with enough room for 2 other students. You also set yourself up to visit @XxSassyBeautyxX ( Samantha / Bianca ) before most of us would have gotten the chance too. All while simultaneously bringing up a new point for us to focus on -- We hadn't discussed it before your post, though I'm sure we had intended to, Orientation.

@LilGunner was probably one of the only students ( other than you ) who definitely had enough time -- to just jog on by the coffee shop but opted not too -- and she even gave a -- not so subtle nod to -- @Aluora / @True Grave. I loved that post as well.

@gucci - Will. You do have a roommate, its Camilla. I believe she's already waiting for you. She made a post about it a page ago. Go and give her a nice warm welcome, bud !

Once she was finished she labeled their door with their names...
Camilla Johnson and William Louis Tomlin.
I wonder if he's actually gonna come.... She thought to herself

@Aluora -- Haha, yeah. I'm still dreading that moment. Definitely not looking forward to that happening just yet lolz

@freckled_beauty -- Your 1st post was amazing ! You not only were the first to go outside the box and live in your own apartment -- with enough room for 2 other students. You also set yourself up to visit @XxSassyBeautyxX ( Samantha / Bianca ) before most of us would have gotten the chance too. All while simultaneously bringing up a new point for us to focus on -- We hadn't discussed it before your post, though I'm sure we had intended to, Orientation.

@LilGunner was probably one of the only students ( other than you ) who definitely had enough time -- to just jog on by the coffee shop but opted not too -- and she even gave a -- not so subtle nod to -- @Aluora / @True Grave. I loved that post as well.

not-so-subtle is my middle name😝 Pretty good spread cast we have going so far, loads of personalities to mesh and clash.

@gucci Its ok dude. That's what we're here for. To help each other out. If I make any continuity errors or any mistakes for that matter that's a big enough deal to point out - then by all means - call me out on it.

I won't mind at all.

I'm kind of just having it as I go. I have it set at 10:00 a.m. right now. But that's probably to be further discussed. Just figure that time isn't of an essence right now.

Alright fair enough. With the mention of the meet and greet I was curious if there was a solid plan for time yet or just let this develop for a little before implementing something.

Set ups for future events I think will help keep focus. Otherwise we could stagnate into small pairs and groups. So it works well especially for the ring leader 😜

right....if you ever make a separate role play for that...you can go for that. I don't think much interest for that.

Mmhmm, sad but true. I can definitely vouch for that, lol. Still trying to pay off that nursing degree 🙄

Man that’s rough and nursing’s not an easy gig. I got lucky, scholarship and folks vowed to pay the remainder. Had to pay for my own wedding though😝 Fair trade I’d say.

And force everyone together to fight to the death!!

Danganronpa style: It's a much more slower paced fight to the death. A murder mystery based game, anime series filled with motives & plot twist . It revolves around a cast of students being trapped inside of a school & the only way out is kill someone and NOT be found guilty in a class trial. The main character's job is to solve the mysteries and find the mastermind. If they fail, everyone dies, but the murderer & vice versa.

Anyway this was the first thing that came to mind. That & some good old fashioned Spartan gladiator coliseum battle Royale action.

S/N: I see Sassy already declined. Lol

Back
Top Bottom