Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

As cool as piranhas are, I'm signing a petition for otters. It's something different than the norm, like Panthers.

I'll give it until tomorrow night for votes, just tag me so I don't miss it, or PM it to me. I got it as

Manatees:
Otters: freckled, Damien, Di, Aluora, True, Gunner
Panthers:
Pirhannas: Sassy, Benny, Pastel

right now...

Last edited:
Given that Gordie plays for the university's hockey team and will be sporting these colours and logo...I say scary fish works best given the waters all around. So Pirhannas.

Wassup all. Things seemed to have blossomed over night. Should be fun.
@LilGunner Question for you....Was looking over Irene’s profile and it said she’s living off campus but you posted she’s living in a dorm...can you clear that up for me please and there’s no assignment for her in the first post

How's everyone doing? Hope you are enjoying the role play still. I'm going to try to plan things out with @di moon. I want to make this fun for everyone. I was figuring this move in day would be perfect to get to know your roomy or meet others. Though the meet and greet will be one of the big meeting days. Very good opportunity :)

I'm enjoying everything so far! Hopefully meet a new character every 2-3 posts or something. Should have my post up later this evening.

I'm doing great ! Though I'm not sure how Eren's going to handle being introduced to the rest of the students. Some of their interest are leagues different from his. So its gonna get interesting soon enough. Brace for impact !

I'll get a post up in a bit..Mondays tend to break my brain.

I'm having fun 🙂 Excited to get Lily introduced to others ( I know she's lagging )

Alrighty! Sorry-work was busy!

Miami Beach Otters it shall be!
School Colors: Crimson and White

And there is mention of a fun thing people can do at the Meet and Greet!

Some funny-low-key-ideas for superhero dressup if anyone is blanking (I just thought these were cute, too lol ngl)

2390612b9c1ee3dae44406ec1e8915b3.jpg
ec184502057d948a0912d6e08fc4c8a5.jpg
5a881646f5653498a58a044a5715c337.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom