Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Where is it taking place? I don’t see it..
Hey Sassy, um, my form is approved, right?

Can you send me your form again? Sorry if I forgot to add you to the roster. I will do so immediately. :)

Please everyone. Let me know your thoughts on the role play. Do you like how it is on forum threads?

Lol at least I’ll wake up with plenty to read. The board is working well I think folk’ll just take time to settle in.

You can post. I'm sorry I hadn't gotten you a dorming assignment yet. You wanted someone off campus?

That’s right. I was thinking the ‘off-campus’ living would just literally be up the street from campus with in walking distance. They can also have roommates and be laid out similar to this.
3b-3b.png

Here’s a 4 bed layout too
4b-2b1.png

Fair enough. Maybe your opening could be with putting some fliers up to see if anyone is interested.

( Sorry everyone. I'll be out for the day I'll be back tomorrow. Do continue to make your posts and get your character interactions going)

Sassy, don't forget to send me updated dorm lists for the new peeps you accepted so I can add them to the list.

@Damien_Akira Sorry I missed your original comment about food in the first OOC thread. Sorry for making your Eren sick in advance because my Erin likes Mediterranean! It will be funny to play out when the time comes!

Back
Top Bottom