Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Danganronpa style: It's a much more slower paced fight to the death. A murder mystery based game, anime series filled with motives & plot twist . It revolves around a cast of students being trapped inside of a school & the only way out is kill someone and NOT be found guilty in a class trial. The main character's job is to solve the mysteries and find the mastermind. If they fail, everyone dies, but the murderer & vice versa.

Anyway this was the first thing that came to mind. That & some good old fashioned Spartan gladiator coliseum battle Royale action.

S/N: I see Sassy already declined. Lol

That sounds like a pretty cool anime. I’ll have to look it up. Hopefully it’s on Hulu or Netflix. We don’t have crunchy roll.

Well I sure as sugar am. Just gonna take folks a little to get into it. Then I’m am sure they will interact so hard.

Oh, we're getting there @XxSassyBeautyxX

No need to fear. Most of us are going to collide into each soon enough. We're all setting things in motion - in one way or another.

For instance: My goal is to have Eren & Athena @IfIWereInYourShoes contact Melanie @freckled_beauty - via her flier - & convince her to allow US to throw her a house( warming ) party in her BRAND NEW apartment 😂 ( PROJECT X, STYLE ).

View: https://youtu.be/3BEIhA8CcY0

Pretty sure, she's going to be like, FIRST OFF: Who are y'all & HELL NO.

But its worth a shot.

Also some people - Eren / Athena might meet at the coffee shop, or where ever appliances are sold on Campus. Some others, like Camille & William have mentioned doing so already.

We just had to get our stuff put away & get acquainted with our roommates before hand. I think that's a good start to building a solid foundation in their relationships.

Last edited:
@LilGunner It's only on YouTube/ Funimation. YouTube does provide decent amount of the episodes, if not, all of them for free. It's just a pretty interesting series that came across while searching for mystery games on my PS4.

Yeah, I see all these pairs meeting and interacting at the first party of the year. From there, we can easily work in stuff. Jason's a chill guy so I'm prepared for him to hang with everyone.

@LilGunner It's only on YouTube/ Funimation. YouTube does provide decent amount of the episodes, if not, all of them for free. It's just a pretty interesting series that came across while searching for mystery games on my PS4.

Dope! I’ll have to check it out when I’m done with Letterkenny.

@Aluora Irene is going to adopt Erin. Just so ya know.

Well I'm glad for the participation. I'm having the meet and greet be a big meeting ordeal. Then having the opening day of the home football game and then the frat party. All big events coming up.

Hey-when you guys have something that needs added to the main thread, please tag me if not in that exact post, then somewhere soon after Sassy approves so I know to put it up. I'm not getting all the notifications-just getting taken to the latest one it seems like. I don't want to miss putting up something important

I apologize Di Moon. You are my co-assistant in this. We should plan some stuff out together. Wanna send me a PM.

Oh, we're getting there @XxSassyBeautyxX

No need to fear. Most of us are going to collide into each soon enough. We're all setting things in motion - in one way or another.

For instance: My goal is to have Eren & Athena @IfIWereInYourShoes contact Melanie @freckled_beauty - via her flier - & convince her to allow US to throw her a house( warming ) party in her BRAND NEW apartment 😂 ( PROJECT X, STYLE ).

View: https://youtu.be/3BEIhA8CcY0

Pretty sure, she's going to be like, FIRST OFF: Who are y'all & HELL NO.

But its worth a shot.

Also some people - Eren / Athena might meet at the coffee shop, or where ever appliances are sold on Campus. Some others, like Camille & William have mentioned doing so already.

We just had to get our stuff put away & get acquainted with our roommates before hand. I think that's a good start to building a solid foundation in their relationships.

I’m glad you liked my my post, and I’m almost positive that’s exactly how she would respond....almost :sneaky:

okie guys-I edited the MOVE IN post on the front IC...
Just added things were taking place 10Am timeframe, and if you want to move your dorm/be reassigned, gotta take the key to the RA

School Colors: Crimson and White

And y'all want Manatees, Otters, or Panthers?

Manatees:
Otters: freckled, Damien, Di, Aluora, True, Gunner
Panthers:
Pirhannas: Sassy, Benny, Pastel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom