Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

no worries. Mine will likely be doing that shortly after I get home and get a shower...Because fuck smelling like work and sleeping

*** I had to organize a lot of events for my post.
Posting in a bit.

You guy's should have seen my reaction to that Shaq. I cringed hella hard.

Ah...sorry to be “that guy” but, given it’s the start of a new school year, wouldn’t it be September?

I haven't had a chance to read yet...Hold on...Let me see things...

Edit:
@KaeganofAmber - It's the start of the school year! Care to change your month mentioned in your post?-It's end of August, close to September

That is more on me-It didn't occur to me to post an actual date after Sassy left. I apologize.

Well University really can start any semester, sure a new year starts in Septemberish but students get enrolled and accepted year round. That said, I had no idea for a date so just used our current month lol.

Hi everyone. Thanks for clearing my character, I'm sorry I sort of fell off the face of the earth without posting. Work went crazy. I hope to post soon after I've caught up on the reading.

I'm watching Sexy Bartender videos for milkshakes and I'm like "not enough booze!" my husband went back a little to see how much liquor was put into it, shook his head, and said "you're not allowed to make your own drinks anymore" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm not the drinker in this relationship and he seems to think I put too much apparently lols

Will someone tell work not to murder me tonight? I'd appreciate it.

I'm watching Sexy Bartender videos for milkshakes and I'm like "not enough booze!" my husband went back a little to see how much liquor was put into it, shook his head, and said "you're not allowed to make your own drinks anymore" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm not the drinker in this relationship and he seems to think I put too much apparently lols

Will someone tell work not to murder me tonight? I'd appreciate it.

Tell him not to be a poopy pants! There’s never enough booze in adult milkshakes! The milk absorbs it all. Pretty sure that’s science. 🤪

Why have I never heard of an adult milkshake until now 😶 I didn't know that was a thing!

Like a McDonald's milkshake...but with vodka...a mcvodka?!?!

Back
Top Bottom