Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Ohhh noooo. I AM OFFENDED. Just kidding. Its cool. I'm certain that we're all in the same spot at the moment; and will no problem figuring how who you're addressing once we read your post.

( I give it a pass. ) @Aluora

Guuuuuuuys tell work to stop being busy!

And gonna continue with the Meet and Greet for another week!

Guuuuuuuys tell work to stop being busy!

And gonna continue with the Meet and Greet for another week!
Alright !!! I mean we haven't even gotten to the costume contest yet. We're just now eating and soon we'll be doing beer pong. Has the sun even set yet? What should it be like, 6pm for them right now?

I'll do a small update time post when work calms down...Summertime-ish so doesn't really get dark til about 8 or later...So still plenty of sun to have fun with!

I'm quite sure it's just whenever you all wanna show up but don't feel the need to rush over. There is still plenty going on in the quad, and mostly, Kaegan is getting the place ready.

I'm quite sure it's just whenever you all wanna show up but don't feel the need to rush over. There is still plenty going on in the quad, and mostly, Kaegan is getting the place ready.
That is also true. Sooo many booths & options to explore still. I'm going get started on a reply in a bit -I THINK I heard someone say cheesecake earlier. Though... I'm not sure who that was *smirk*

To be honest, I've been on a spree of such and the treasure I found that I didn't listen to when younger was Muse. So it's interesting, ha. Still counts as music discovery.

I thought I put she did! -let me fix!

Edit: Fixed...I write didn't more than did it seems...Muscle memory lols

Back
Top Bottom