Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

@freckled_beauty - The fun is just starting. Nothing is different from the last time you were here. The only thing that changed was Anna receiving a text to come over to us. As far as that, nothing's different.

Most of the new post are from today.

But if you still would like to leave. I look forward to seeing you around. You're a great writer !

It's a fun group, so it's sad to see anyone leave.
Yeah, worst part about that is we just started this party. Those of us remaining are just now meeting each other's characters. So I feel as though the intensity of this group RP is going to ramp up real soon.

Well ya know how they slam the dog tags between the teeth of a body if there’s nowhere to hang em? Irene might be fixin to do that to those sorority girls...

Welcome back @freckled_beauty

Future reference: Anyone who needs to take a break for a bit because of IRL things, feel free to simply ask for a summary. If I am not online-I'm sure there is someone who can give a quick rundown. Otherwise, I'll send one soon as I can get on.

No more parties IRL for a while please...omg...Just my eldest's delayed party cuz her bday is at Christmas and all her friends were out of town...And she FINALLY decided on a Betty Boop theme and the local diner...so that one shouldn't be so murderous for me...Hopefully...

Good luck with that and here is to hoping you get some much needed R&R time. I must admit though, Betty Boop theme sounds pretty fun!

Yeah. She likes retro stuff, and the diner is retro-themed, and has a Betty Boop statue that holds a chalkboard for daily specials lol so she is all about it

Back
Top Bottom