Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Well when someone sinks a cup (*grumbles at dice roll bot*🤣) maybe we should putting what cups are still open in the same way we are tagging IC? Or something? Just so we can more easily keep track.

Yeah, if one of you want to just put up a little notice every few turns or put a little tag in your posts. Otherwise, I can read through later and do it. Work is busy tonight.

I’m sure we can all handle pitching in. Can’t expect you to do all the heavy lifting eh?

I'd appreciate that.
Part of the reason I tried to find a generator that would show dice roll history was to have a record so things didn't get lost 😂

Plus it’s kinda fun for it to be up to chance. No one’s gonna get perfect shots all the time right? Lol

I took off the West Guy, put Mel on hiatus, and removed 2 people from dorm assignments since they never posted.

I've left Liam's character up since he said he's catching up

If anyone notices anything else I need to edit, feel free to let me know. I just woke up and figured I'd take care of it while I had the chance and was thinking about it.

Okay, made a change to the dorm list.
We have a new player!
hi @Gannameade welcome to the RP. You're good to start posting when you're ready.

Hello all!

Out of sorts give me a chance to play catchup and I will join right in.

Any connections and such I am open too and for!!!

Thanks for having me!!!!

Welcome and I say we all could have met with your character @Gannameade on the first day and just jump ya in on the dorm party now?

Hello all!

Out of sorts give me a chance to play catchup and I will join right in.

Any connections and such I am open too and for!!!

Thanks for having me!!!!

Sup dude. Welcome to the thunder dome!
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom