Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Sorry for the lacklustre reply there but I'm only spectating so not much I can do besides trash talk :)

Its cool. @BennyQ I wish we could find a way to play C.A.H ( Cards Against Humanity ) online. I can be pretty nasty at that game. @KaeganofAmber

I have to go back & tailor my post to @Pastel 's we posted within 9 mins of each other. It won't affect anything that's happen after that. Also - my notifications for OOC is kind of delayed.

It does exist online. I remember some of the peeps on Blue Moon years ago used to host server games. But we need some IM or chat function to make it flow smoothly.

Yeah, I'm finding it on AirConsole...Have to download the app and put in the code...
Still looking though.
+Apparently there's a Discord Bot?

@Gannameade So, does one of our characters know yours? I'm just trying to gather how you're going to jump in on the current rp, and down to assist where I can.

No feel free. I am open to connections.

@LilGunner

Was feeling nice to me and let my character know her, since we are roommates and all. Think I am the bad roommie with all of my plants and stuff making it look all homey and things. LOL

Oh my, hah. Well, if anything, if your character is an Athlete, it might not be unheard of for them to know one another as acquaintances or peers. Kaegan does track. So they'd be in the same area practicing most likely.

Also, as well, not freshman, they've been around a bit longer. I'll leave that info with you and let you decide ^-^

If we're doing the Beer Pong randomly, it would be easiest to do a random number generator. That's what I'm going to do.

www.random.org

Any number aside from 11 and 12 is a hit, and all the cups are still in place, correct?
Yes. That is correct. The dice roll generator that @di moon uses has a tracker. So you can't rig your roll. I'd agree with you if this page had some way of keeping up with everyone's rolls.

@KaeganofAmber / @Pastel / @IfIWereInYourShoes / @True Grave / @Aluora / @BennyQ / @LilGunner / @gucci / @Damien_Akira / @alona98 / @freckled_beauty

For people who want to use dice rolls...I found this place

Room Name: Miami Beach
Just change the default name it gives you to your sn or character name

2 ways we can play it--
Option 1:
Roll 1d12
1-10 is the cup your ball gets into following the 1/2/3/4 setup for 10 cups on each side.
Roll 11 or 12 and it's a miss.

Option 2:
Roll 1d100
Odds: got one
Evens: miss

Simplest way I can think up.

(( Yeah, try it out. In a separate room of course. Oh and use the green die. )) @True Grave

Well I should guess that if it’s a success make a post with a successful shot in the corresponding cup number. If a fail(11 or 12) then write about a missed shot like I had to😝

It would be one of the cups in the third row, on the edge. Left or right. You pick.

@True Grave -- I believe you can take another shot in the same post.

The rules say that if you score. You go again. While we're on the subject of rules-- Can we say rolling a 10 counts as a bounce back/ reroll ? There are only 9 cups.

Back
Top Bottom