Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

@True Grave -- I believe you can take another shot in the same post.

The rules say that if you score. You go again. While we're on the subject of rules-- Can we say rolling a 10 counts as a bounce back/ reroll ? There are only 9 cups.

Actually that’s probably an easier way to keep track. Rather than saying the corresponding # is gone we just reduce the roll to 1-9 then 1-8 and so on.

And now the number that True Grave got, 4, is now a miss as well since there's no cup there. He gets to pick who on the other team drinks and then shoot again! He might go on a roll and win the whole thing. I've seen it happen lol.

EDIT: Or are you substituting 10 as the now removed cup?

That's what people thought would be easier, but if you want ot keep track-we can do that!

What else can Gordie do? I'll try and keep track for y'all. So the hot girl team (plus Eren) is down a cup in their third row for now.

And now the number that True Grave got, 4, is now a miss as well since there's no cup there. He gets to pick who on the other team drinks and then shoot again! He might go on a roll and win the whole thing. I've seen it happen lol.

Damn that was a quick edit @BennyQ Uhm... I kind of like Irene's idea. So if we make it... 1-8 since he scored, if he or anyone else on his team- hits a 9 or higher it'll be a miss. Which will result in the opposing team getting possession of the ball.

If he or someone else on their team makes it before handing the ball over to the other team. It will be a 1-7 ... It will get harder to score.

Damn that was a quick edit @BennyQ Uhm... I kind of like Irene's idea. So if we make it... 1-8 since he scored, if he or anyone else on his team- hits a 9 or higher it'll be a miss. Which will result in the opposing team getting possession of the ball.

If he or someone else on their team makes it before handing the ball over to the other team. It will be a 1-7 ... It will get harder to score.

For now it’d be 1-9 because there are 10 cups in a stack. So far only Jason has scored.

I accidentally wrote 9 when it should be 10. And I'm supposed to be an accountant in RL 🤷‍♂️

You know-almost every aptitude test I took said I would excel at accounting but I suck at math 😂

images

Back
Top Bottom