Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

I'm a little out of sorts tonight, I apologize. I will get a post in tomorrow. I just hope I'm not holding anyone up.

I'll sort a Cards against humanity game (the browser one so we can actually play it) uh like, sometime from Friday to Monday as well as show you all the stuff for Sports sometime in that range.

I'd be up for cards- I play with some friends most weekends...Apparently a main entertainment is getting me really drunk to see how dark my humor goes with the game...

I'm feeling really sick because yay new medication I have to take for 3 weeks -_- /so much sarcasm...

And I'm asking now so it's not last minute-COME MONDAY-Let me know if you want another week with pong, or if you all want to switch to something else like the card, do a week of downtime IC with whatever before the "sports" time, or whatever...

Plus, y'all don't forget -if you haven't let me know yet, I know one is abstaining, and I have some votes already-but if you haven't voted yet, PM me your votes for favorite costume...

I'd be up for cards- I play with some friends most weekends...Apparently a main entertainment is getting me really drunk to see how dark my humor goes with the game...

I'm feeling really sick because yay new medication I have to take for 3 weeks -_- /so much sarcasm...

And I'm asking now so it's not last minute-COME MONDAY-Let me know if you want another week with pong, or if you all want to switch to something else like the card, do a week of downtime IC with whatever before the "sports" time, or whatever...

Plus, y'all don't forget -if you haven't let me know yet, I know one is abstaining, and I have some votes already-but if you haven't voted yet, PM me your votes for favorite costume...

Im down for moving on with sport things Monday. CAH would be interesting just for funsies too.

I’m mean they’re not total carbon copies(and certainly not in body type) but the....overall traits remind me of some characters. But the most striking is....

Erin: Izzy
Gordie: Geoff
Kaegan: Trent
Will: Noah
Eren: Owen
Anna: Bridgett
Irene: Chef
Jason: DJ

Obviously not perfect comparisons but there are similarities.

Back
Top Bottom