Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Lol yeah I’ve heard the elbow is rough. Worse than the chest at the tiddie area.

I have Batman ink'd on my left arm. So I know how it is. Part of that included my shoulder for the Bat Signal

Hence why I’m a wimp and haven’t got a single tattoo, plus I’m scared of needles and opt to get sedated for dental treatment.

Honestly I used to be terrified of needles too. But tattoos you don’t see the needle and it feels more like scratching than puncture. Also we have to get blood draws and a bunch of shots in the Navy all the time so....I’d wager immersion therapy works. Get a little tat on your back and see. That’s where my first tattoo is. Hardly felt it.

Hence why I’m a wimp and haven’t got a single tattoo, plus I’m scared of needles and opt to get sedated for dental treatment.
🤯 I'll agree with being sedated for dental, but needles aren't so bad when you really think about it. Most of the time the pain is all in your mind. Start small. Like with your initials or something, then as you build up a tolerance to it- Work your way up ! You can do it 👍

Honestly I used to be terrified of needles too. But tattoos you don’t see the needle and it feels more like scratching than puncture. Also we have to get blood draws and a bunch of shots in the Navy all the time so....I’d wager immersion therapy works. Get a little tat on your back and see. That’s where my first tattoo is. Hardly felt it.

Which is probably why I fear needles a lot less than I used too. I was constantly exposed to them. Sometimes we got pricked multiple times in one sitting for different vaccinations.

Which is probably why I fear needles a lot less than I used too. I was constantly exposed to them. Sometimes we got pricked multiple times in one sitting for different vaccinations.

Yeah...anthrax leaves that circle scar right?

Well it’s a fear I’ve always had I’m better than I was it’s just dentistry really.

Hold up anthrax? The only circle scar I have if for the heat test and then a big bugger for tb shot

Mhm.. Yup. Anthrax. When I was told that I would be getting 8 jabs in one spot. I thought that was the worst of it. But no, there was more. It turns into an ugly scar, scabs up & falls off.

TB is another shot I dislike next to Yellow Fever. Yellow Fever has a lingering burning sensation.

Back
Top Bottom