Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Well it’s a fear I’ve always had I’m better than I was it’s just dentistry really.

Hold up anthrax? The only circle scar I have if for the heat test and then a big bugger for tb shot

It normally just for service members going to the Middle East
Mhm.. Yup. Anthrax. When I was told that I would be getting 8 jabs in one spot. I thought that was the worst of it. But no, there was more. It turns into an ugly scar, scabs up & falls off.

TB is another shot I dislike next to Yellow Fever. Yellow Fever has a lingering burning sensation.

And then stays as an ugly scar. We ended up not even going to the Middle East and still had to get it.

Penicillin is rough too. That thick ass medicine right in the ass cheek. Lol my rack mate at tile the day after trying to climb out of her top rack.

The good old PB & J shot. Thankfully, I eluded that one BUTT, I've heard the stories. Damn, did she fall? Ouch.

@IfIWereInYourShoes Its good that you have gotten better with dealing with your fear. If that keeps up, then maybe someday you will get yourself some ink, huh? Pain is temporary. The art will last forever.

lol yeah she fell hard. It was hilarious. I mean at the time I felt bad for her but she didn’t get hurt too bad, just bruises.

I have issues with needles...Like-black-out issues...So Di doesn't try to get tattoos. A couple piercings was more than plenty thanks...And I had to get hella drunk to deal with it then...

and guys-I'm watching Madea Family Funeral on Hulu, 15 minutes in, and I need to catch my breath.

I have issues with needles...Like-black-out issues...So Di doesn't try to get tattoos. A couple piercings was more than plenty thanks...And I had to get hella drunk to deal with it then...

and guys-I'm watching Madea Family Funeral on Hulu, 15 minutes in, and I need to catch my breath.

That's on Hulu? I haven't saw it yet.

You all ready to be done with the party and move on to sports? I can set all that up when I get to work tonight, or if more time is needed, lemme know.

I just request a little time before we do the football tryouts. I need at least a couple times of Jason building up his cardio by running with Erin before the chase sequence. That would be a couple in-RP days so we would still have plenty of time in the full week.

Okay-I'll do a week of non-guided time, which just means-characters can be doing whatever. Then NEXT Monday, we'll start the Sports stuff for those of you who want it. That way those who are running/organizing that bit can make sure to have what the need ready?

I'm writing up the Skip now-so if anyone needs me to hold off on posting it when I'm done, let me know!

Uh...did we just dip into some supernatural stuff there in your last post @True Grave ? Fire Path, destabilizing realms, what...?

Back
Top Bottom