Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Kaegan is stuck entering the dorm till then, lol. I'll have him do some sort of "New Student tour" for the new students and like, track stuff tomorrow for those interested.

Yeah, Sure, I'll be interested in doing that later, bro. If not tomorrow, then sometime during or after the Meet & Greet.

Er, I'll be honest, weekdays will get minimal replays from me due to full 14 hour days but for those around tomorrow, I'll be about. And tonight for that matter, cracking a cold one and kicking back.

For my post currently, if someone stops him at the doorway, I can be dragged off for rp I suppose.

home...
Hubby is passed out drunk in the car...He can stay out there til dawn for all I care at the moment -_-

My doctor told me no fitness classes or gyms til my next checkup so he can check my foot where they took out skin cancer...

PSA yes, you can get skin cancer on the bottom of your foot where it NEVER sees the sun

Sorry to hear that and you learn something new everyday ....
I'm on pause until Gucci replies so I'll just be poking around

They removed it over the summer. I can walk without a cane now-just suuuuuuucked lol And I put on like 30-something pounds because I couldn't move much...As soon as I was cleared to walk, I dropped 20 of that in less than a month and am back to my pre-surgery weight.

As for the hubby-I will admit I have 0-tolerance for really drunk people. Most people probably don't have much of a problem with it, but right now I'm just -_- lol

Don't hate me for drinking <_>

I'm just winding down not getting shit faced. My coherent sentences stand as testimond to this.

lol I don't mind if people drink-I just don't like the fall down/can't walk from car to house drunk stage lol

That's tough. It sounds like your well on your way though!

Hahaha, I get that. I'm not big on babysitting either.

I'm not a drinker anymore, I use to party a lot haha. One or two Guinness is good for me.

Last edited:
It be nice if we could designate chats to set locations on campus. Moments likes these when I miss discord. Just a tad difficult to keep track of everyone.

I didn't want to do Discord because I just have it on my phone and during work, I'm using my phone for so much-I don't want to get on Discord.

But would you all be alright with putting a little like like
Speaking With: (persons)

????

Let me finish mah post, and I'll add the @ -thing and the Location bits to the rules.

Back
Top Bottom