Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

OKay-I put up an example - just do some form of that. I know that if people are posting from their phones that tagging someone can be difficult so I understand. Just either put the location and tag the ones you're interacting with, or put the character names with the Location.

yeah-unless you guys want to push it back until later in the week?

Everyone can discuss what their characters got up to-like while shopping or something- and put it in a little summary at the start of their post so far as things like that goes.

yeah-unless you guys want to push it back until later in the week?

Everyone can discuss what their characters got up to-like while shopping or something- and put it in a little summary at the start of their post so far as things like that goes.
That’s fine by me

I thought we started doing that already when I mentioned it a while back.

It wasn't put up as a rule, just something some were doing as a courtesy. I know tagging on the phone can be difficult for some, though, so if people just put who they are talking to IC somewhere people can look at a glance, I won't be picky.

It wasn't put up as a rule, just something some were doing as a courtesy. I know tagging on the phone can be difficult for some, though, so if people just put who they are talking to IC somewhere people can look at a glance, I won't be picky.
Oh I understand. Been a little Mia and lost in the shuffle since my character was on her own

I went ahead and posted Anna cuz work is gonna be killer and people who are on can go nuts til time to put up the skip to the Meet and Greet tomorrow evening.
Don't forget if you want to add some music to the playlist, link on page 11. I'll put the skip up around 8pm EST because I got errands before the kiddos get off school, and then gotta get them on the homework and get ready for work and fix dinner...So once I'm settled at work, around 8pm EST.

lols I'd mentioned my husband annoys me bad when he drinks and I have 0-patience for drunk people lol

I can't believe how much I missed out on. I'm glad you're alright. I'll try to continue tagging / as well make an effort to list the locations.

Erin has a body painter for the meet and greet. I just have not had a chance to make the update IC. I wanted to throw that out there for @IfIWereInYourShoes because I did want Athena to plan for it because I know she does that stuff.

I think my fever is starting to recede so I should be back to regular postings right away.

Glad you're feeling better, @BennyQ

Everyone,

I'm going to make the actual playlist on YouTube, then put together the information for the skip, so here in the next 40 or so minutes, I hope it'll be up and going!

Back
Top Bottom