Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Work got busy, took me a few extra minutes, but it's up! lol

I'll keep that list for everything-if you all want something for a theme-song, just add it to the list with a little notation like "so-and-so's themesong" or "what goes through so-and-so's head when they see whoever"

I'm going to write my next post as a flashback & start the Meet & Greet.

I like that opening, the promise of $200 & another up coming event. Not to mention, free food !

Yeah, figured I would throw some stuff up people could include... -watches the mass exodus of people running from the party to throw together a quick costume- lols

So I'm making a proposition for everyone that was supposed to meet up at Target:

Let's just say everyone Those who were at / going to Target met up bought the things they wanted already.

This way, they will know the names of the characters they were supposed to meet up with. It will also be a great way to segue from Target / Back To Campus

Yeah-can say they went shopping, came back with their treasures-and they all got Anna's number now if needed lols

Can work stop being busy please?

I'll probably post soon - unless someone else kicks things off before me. Which btw

@freckled_beauty Meet & Greet will be held on the same day --> So after you return from the gym. Everyone will be back on campus -- scrambling to put their costumes together. It'll start at 4pm.

--What time should it be now that everyone left Target? It was already 11 ish when they left? How does 1pm sound??

I'll probably post soon - unless someone else kicks things off before me. Which btw

@freckled_beauty Meet & Greet will be held on the same day --> So after you return from the gym. Everyone will be back on campus -- scrambling to put their costumes together. It'll start at 4pm.

--What time should it be now that everyone left Target? It was already 11 ish when they left? How does 1pm sound??
Oh shit! Sorry! Totally forgot about that! I hadn’t posted because she was all on her own, and I couldn’t think of a reason or way to introduce her into the mix at the time.

@di moon where is the meet and greet being held. I was thinking one of the practice sports field like football or soccer but didn’t want to assume.

Main stage outside the dorms/quad area, and then it just sprawls out-so got clubs, comittess, and business booths dotted throughout, food closer/at booths at the beach sound good?

I should find/make a layout for the school at some point...But I like the nebulousness of being able to say there are various buildings for varying majors people can make use of, too lols

@di moon what if you had a single building for all the core classes (match science English history) then another building for the major courses and have a different floor for each major. That could lend to more interactions.

So it would be
  • the 2 buildings for classes
  • the gym
  • library
  • dorm building
  • campus offices and common building ((will include the bookstore a cafeteria and some brand food places like Chick-fil-A and subway))
  • Coffee shop ((could be connected to the library))

@di moon what if you had a single building for all the core classes (match science English history) then another building for the major courses and have a different floor for each major. That could lend to more interactions.

So it would be
  • the 2 buildings for classes
  • the gym
  • library
  • dorm building
  • campus offices and common building ((will include the bookstore a cafeteria and some brand food places like Chick-fil-A and subway))
  • Coffee shop ((could be connected to the library))

That seems good to me!
I'll add it later. Work so busy...Booo... -_-

Cool beans!

Also gonna move Melanie into a single bedroom since it doesn’t seem like anyone else is living off campus.

Cypress_rty8rt.png

I’m going to bed now. I’m looking forward to finally joining in with everyone else. Night guys 🙂

Back
Top Bottom