Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

If track is co-ed i can have Camilla tryout for it and she could be a hurdle runner/jumper

It tends to be. Track teams are huge, far bigger then regular sports teams, mostly because there are dozens of events in track. There are two major categories, distance runners and sprinters. Then their are events, like pole vaulting, hurdles, relays, different meter sprints such as 100m, 300m hurdles, and 400m sprints. The track is 400m total around for perspective. (You could just generalize, I'm just offering ideas.)

Sorry for the delay. I love the RP and In still in.

I'm also good for PM smut as well.

Although Erin did not come to school for track, she would be interested in trying out.

She's gonna get trampled, just for the humor :3

I kid, but I'd imagine we've the freedom to make that choice? Though I can't confirm that.

Would you guys like me to throw together a playlist for the Meet and Greet? I could set up a GDocs and you guys can put up YouTube links on it, and I'll just make a playlist on there?

It lets you guys add more links-I think I put up the Edit link. If not, let me know.

I'm fine with it. Just something to throw together for people to listen to now and then lol Not like they can't skip songs they don't like.

Going to a friend's house for my husband's birthday so I'll be back in a few hours, or sometime after midnight depending on how things go...

Back
Top Bottom