Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

OH! GUYS!
Did you want to keep the smutty-intimacies to go to PMs, or do you all care? I'm setting up the new recruitment thread but thought I'd ask before leaving it or taking it down?

Okay, so I'm a little late at everything that was agreed on but I have caught up and I agree with everything especially the invisible smut.

And if possible a dance team and football wouldn't be football without cheerleaders so can we host cheerleaders tryouts.

okay! I'll add that to my list of stuffs, and we can do a tryouts sports day for football and cheerleading to replace folks who didn't come for some reason so the rosters need filled, after the meet and greet event, sound good for everyone?

Kaegan is the only native Floridan I'm gathering, and doing track. Where my boys at, need some bros too in this lol.

Okay, so I'm a little late at everything that was agreed on but I have caught up and I agree with everything especially the invisible smut.

And if possible a dance team and football wouldn't be football without cheerleaders so can we host cheerleaders tryouts.

I was thinking about that as well! I agree! Cheer tryouts would be fun.

If I can take up multiple sports... I will have Eren run track with you as well. I won't mind that at all.

Ooh.. It's going to be nice to have a cheer squad & cheering on their dance competitions like Bring It On.

Also now that I'm caught up: I vote for invisible smut.

Back
Top Bottom