Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

Oooh! Football?! Sign me up for "running back!" We also have to get Gordie there some hockey action.

I'm fine with Monday being the day for Meet & Greet. If everyone needs more time by then; I'm good with that too. I'm also fine with the current layout.

Its living conditions have already been established throughout the story. We can change it at a later date.

Ok @di moon if I think of anything else, I'll more than likely bring up here in the OOC

And yeah, I'll set up some tryouts for football -can say some players ended up not showing up or something since it's usually decided before people even show up for day one...But yeah... And something for hockey-maybe a camp coming up or something to get them geared up for the season? Though, I may leave those interested in that in charge of running all that because I have next to no interest in sports and would probably set up everything wrong lol

I got the hockey montages, don't you worry. Though it might be anathema to people in Florida to have to possess something called a sweater to wear inside those cold hockey rinks.

Sounds good. I was wanting a little time after the Meet and Greet before we did that. I wanted to have Jason get some running in with Erin since part of that scene is Jason chasing a guy who did something really bad across the whole campus to the football field. After he gets to the football field, Eren could be there and watch Jason blitz through these other football players to get his hands on this guy before delivering sweet justice.

Yeah she was with Jake or something like that. He never showed up to play though.

Okie, I see what happened-the name change wasn't made on the list before she sent it to me. Got it! I'm gonna have one of the new dudes with ya!

So I had a thought. To keep us moving forward...what if once a week(say every Monday) we all agree on an “event” to happen. Now the event could be anything: meet and greet, orientation, sports games, dorm parties, mixers, hell even classes. People can join the event or not but it’ll give us a way to kind of reset their location and the timeline while still driving us forward.

Maybe even decide the date so we have an idea of the time frame of the story. Like, say the meet and greet is the 12th. Do that for a RL week and the next event on the 20th is football tryouts. Jason and Eren might have to take the lead there and do what they want. If the others don’t want to participate that could meet elsewhere(classes, dorms, gym, whatever) and come the next RL Monday we move to another “event” which will reset everyone again.

UPDATED HOUSING LIST
(Those who have not transferred from the first recruitment thread to the new profile thread have been removed)

Athena Rose Edison & Eren Mendez Colson: Room 101
Erin Elizabeth Vasser & Jason Alexander Armstrong: Room 103
Annabelle Beaumont & ________ : Room 105
Lillian “Lilly” O’Donnell & Gordon “Gordie” Lanrezac : Room 107
Irene Caroline McTeague & Alexander "Xander" Newkirk : Room 109
Priyanka Mehta & Thomas "Tom" Hunt : Room 111
Louis William Tomlin & Camilla Johnson: Room 115
Melanie Drowsten & West: (Living off campus)

Also doing some Dorm selections to go with what's up already, but I got some other things to do...
Pastel sent me this one you all can use if you like, too...

DJETdzIl.png

And I'm not opposed to that. But if we're doing something that takes longer than an IRL week to get through because of schedules and whatnot-we can push things back a bit...I'm usually one to see if things seem to be winding down currently and then putting up a notice like I did for "what do you all think about such and such day" to give everyone a heads up and chance to finish up so no one feels like they didn't get a chance to close things out.

But we can definitely have an loosely official "mondays" for start days for new events IC if you all like that idea...And yeah-we can put events going up simulatenously so everyone has something to do-like a charity car wash people can do, tryouts for those, some speaker/event/convention/synposium for people to be getting up to, too.

That sounds like a plan !

I also don't mind teaming up with Jason & coming up ideas for sports events, if he's game?

I can't wait for classes too. I heard a certain someone @freckled_beauty doesn't want a certain someone to be in one of their classes - Nothing personal. I'm only teasing.

Oh yeah for sure. The day for it to start can be loose and not that strict. Just trying to think of ways to keep the flow going and not end up stagnating or splitting into certain groups. Get everyone interacting.

Irene(and I) approve the new dorm layout. The whole sharing a space with the opposite gender thing was....well a quick road to a lawsuit and SAPR cases.

Classes I'm planning on setting up a window of time for folks to do all that on their own-like Anna would have way different classes for the art-oriented students, etc...I think you all can be trusted to frame out your own classtimes lol If you all need some jerk-face teacher to be ran now and then, you can let me know and we'll come up with something

Oh yeah for sure. The day for it to start can be loose and not that strict. Just trying to think of ways to keep the flow going and not end up stagnating or splitting into certain groups. Get everyone interacting.

Irene(and I) approve the new dorm layout. The whole sharing a space with the opposite gender thing was....well a quick road to a lawsuit and SAPR cases.

LMFAO !! We called that SHARP.

Great job @Pastel !

That layout looks 1,000 times better. More windows etc... The last one was more of an open bay w/ a single window.

Yeah, sounds good. Since they'll both be on the team, we'll have to plan team workouts, play strategizing, and actual games, as well as tailgating, after game parties and all that. I figure that for actual games, the Otters will adopt 'the winning V', where both Jason and Eren go right through the line passing the ball back and forth while the other guys watch their backs. It forces the opponent to divide their defenders and ensures that if Eren and/or Jason do their best, that touchdown is being made. For Jason and Eren, it comes down to going through or around the defender and making the right choice in a split-second.

Dorms updated, dorm layout updated...
Chrome keeps telling me to update...I should probably do that but I don't wanna rn

I'm in the process of getting an okay to make a new recruitment thread from the mods. They're gonna take off the old one so I can set up a new one so the "no multiple threads for same rp" rule doesn't cause issues.

Back
Top Bottom