Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Lily couldn't remember the last time she had that much fun on an outing, to Target at that. She had squeezed into the back of Anna's candy colored ride, sitting with Athena in the middle of herself and Eren. It was surprising how roomy the back really was. Not to mention convenient since they added one more once they stopped at the dorms. She studied the newcomer as Athena did, can't blame a girl right? Grabbing onto her red-haired friends hand to join in the girly chatter, giggling at her remark.

On the way she showed Athena the picture to use as reference for her costume. Thanking her for her help. Body paint was going to be a whole new ball game. "I'll take care of the supplies." that was the least she could do. Lily sat in silence mostly, enjoying the warm summer air blowing against her face, the sound if the JT song - which never got old, and the beautiful scenery flashing past them.

Their destination had not been too far out and turned into a quick, efficient trip. Everyone heading inside the store with personal goals in mind. They had even ran into familiar faces at one point, Lily immediately recognizing her roomie who towered over many. She introduced herself to the women he was with, a pretty one who looked like she could give just about anyone a run for their money at the gym. "I'll be back to the dorm after I get some assistance on my costume," she told Gordie, figuring she could head out to the meet and greet with him from their place. Lily smiled at the new faces, offering them a wave as her group departed, "Can't wait to see you guys there!"

Lily wasted no time once they arrived back on campus. She hustled to her dorm to drop off what necessities she had remembered to grab. Placing the Keurig box on the kitchen counter as well as the toaster oven Lily went through the purchased food and other household items. Despite her excitement she couldn't take off to get ready leaving the dorm a mess. Feeling satisfied she grabbed up what was needed for her costume and headed out.

---------

"Ready to paint me like one of your French girls?"
Lily announced her presence with the lame Titanic quote as she gave Athenas bedroom door a quick knock before entering. She hadn't seen Eren on the way in, figuring he was hard at work on his own costume. That was something she was truly dying to see, especially after her little Salior Moon joke back at Mo's. "Guess he didn't need to borrow anything afterall.." she teased as she let the door shut.

"Holy shit. Do you even realize how AMAZING you are?!" Lily stared at the reflection in front of her. "I mean..really..this is incredible." she made a slow circle, checking every inch of her body, careful not to touch her skin as the setting powder sat. The last thing she wanted was to have the paint smere in the slightest. Watching Athena in the mirror she smiled, "If I could right now I'd hug the hell out of you" laughing lightly Lily turned around into a dramatic pose, her eyes lingering at her bombshell of a friend. Athena could easily get away with going in the black bikini she wore then and now.

Once her paint set and the finishing touches added, Lily left for her own dorm wrapping a plaid blanket she had snagged around her. Concealing her costume. Thanking Athena again she told her to text her at the party. She hadn't seen Eren on her way out, which was disappointing, she'd see him there of course but was hoping for a sneak peak. As she entered back into her dorm she was quickly taken back by the sight in front of her. It hadn't been the costume, which made the already jacked man look even bigger somehow, but the gruff voice coming out. Pulling her blanket off she tossed it aside, hoping he hadn't noticed her come in as his back was to the door. She wanted to hear a bit more.

"Bane, darling! Aint you a sight for sore eyes!" Lily finally chimed in with her best Harleen Quinzel accent. She grinned as she walked around to get a better view, "You look awesome!"

31249c0d-1923-4f35-a6e4-9168278715eb.jpeg

@BennyQ
Room 107

Last edited:
Tagging: Lillian O'Donnell (@Pastel)
---​
“This thing is so damn itchy, god damn.” Gordie murmured as he adjusted the final piece of his costume, the combat vest, on his chest.

Bane. That’s who he was going as, the villain from the Batman Dark Knight series. He certainly had the height and arms for it, though Gordie refused to shave his head bald or wear some sort of cap to infer it. So he kind of looked like Bane, if Bane had been some sort of Jersey or Californian greaser with Gordie’s slicked back hair. The mask strap sat over his head too, flattening his style a little but overall it looked good on him. He did however get a large sticker of the university mascot, an otter, and slapped it on his chest. Team spirit right?

All ready, he exited the bathroom and went into the common room of his dorm, opening the new minifridge he acquired to pull out one of the last of the Miller beers. Yes, yes, he knew the rules. He drank the last one, he was responsible for filling it up. He made the rule really and was the only one who suffered by it so he supposed it was fair in a way. He drank most of the beer anyways (after any and all home work and studying was done, as a rule). Lifting his mask up, he took a sip of the beverage before standing in what he assumed was the empty common room. If Lily overheard him, well…more laughs for her.

“It seems victory has defeated you.” Gordie tried in his pseudo-Bane voice, hand on his chest. His voice cracked midway and it wasn’t good.

He took another sip of beer. “So YoU cAmE bAcK tO dIE wItH yOuR cItY?” He said, the voice perfect on this run. Excellent.

Another sip of beer. “But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.” He tried again. He was getting the hang of it. He wasn’t going to spend the entire evening talking like this, maybe just only a few memorable quotes. Oh who was he kidding. Enough drinks and he probably wouldn’t shut up with it.

He flexed a bit and nodded appreciatively. “Do you feel in charge?” He practiced again, smirking behind the mask. Then he took it off. It was starting to itch around the back of his head. “God damn.” He said again, rubbing his face and drinking some more beer. Should head out soon.

“Lily, you gone or you still going?” He called into the dorm, wondering if she was in her room or having gone earlier. If she was here, they could go together. If not, he would head out as well. Maybe he would text the others and see who else would be there.

@Pastel @di moon @Damien_Akira @IfIWereInYourShoes

Kaegan sorted through some notes of his, strolling out of the student union, down some steps pencil between his lips as he was nearly ran into by a long boarder. He'd have swore if not for the pencil between his lips, grunting as he placed his materials in his book bag and headed off to the campus's arboretum (man made forested area usually with walk ways, but not considered a park, but a forest. Once down one of the raised wooden paths in the collection of trees and low lying water, he'd hop up on one of the ledges and lean against a tree growing through the platform, producing a sketch book to begin a landscape sketch. "Hmm, I wonder what the others are up to today? Most of them seemed new. Hmmp, ha, hope they're managing."

Irene relaxed in her still singularly occupied dorm. It was really starting to seem like she wasn’t going to end up with a roommate. No skin off her teeth. She was starting to formulate plans to make one a bedroom and the other a study/tv/reading/crochet room. Why not take full advantage if a roommate wasn’t going to show. She kicked back with a glass of wine from Target. A successful trip if she did say so herself. Running into more of the kiddos from school was a treat. They might not think so as her stare was icy and her handshake crushing. At least they’d dropped the news about the meet and greet, that was helpful. Part of her was unsure if she even wanted to go. Could be entertaining or painfully annoying.

With a long sigh she put her book aside and stood up. Might as well go and see the flesh parade. Besides dressing up could be fun. Of course she wouldn’t let on that she enjoyed dressing up. Once more with the black leggings and a tank top. This time it was a plain white one, close enough to the bathing suit that She-Hulk wore. She had some old grease paint from her kit which would do well enough. She worked the black pain in her hands and smeared it all over her hair, still. It wasn’t perfect by far but got the effect close enough. Next was the haphazard smearing of green paint all over her arms, chest, back, neck, and face. The white tank top had flecks of green around the shoulders and neck line but whatever. Irene check her work in the mirror. It was streaky and patchy where she struggled to reach but the general idea was there. She shrugged. Fuck it.

Before leaving she filled a fresh, new, hip flask with some vodka. Can’t go to a party totally sober. She got green paint all over the bottle, flask, tank top, and on her pants as she shoved the flask into the waist band. Well she was going to be a bit of a mess since grease paint didn’t exactly ever fully dry. Already the paint was missing off her hands. Irene cringed and went to find a pair of gloves. She had a pair of old Mechanix gloves at least. Frayed and worn as they were they’d keep her from leaving a greasy, green trail everywhere. Satisfied with the look and with no one to wait on, or text really since she couldn’t use her phone with the gloves on, she headed out on her own to the event.

Irene gave a low whistle as she approached the ever growing throng of college kids. Boy howdy was she right about the flesh parade. Irene paused to take a swing from her flask, the vodka sweet and burning. Next she lit up a cigarette, the lighter a bit hard to work with the gloves. “Fuckin…come on….piece of shit…” Maybe she should have just let herself leave greasy trails. She glanced up to see a very curvy girl rocking a Winter soldier piece. “Hey….Bucky,” she said with a wave towards her. “Help a She-Hulk out?” She held the red lighter out to the girl, the cigarette dangling from the corner of her mouth. “I’d take the gloves off but turns out this old-ass paint doesn’t dry.”

Speaking With: Camilla(@alona98)

Camilla was walking around making her way to check in since she was a business major. She was not looking forward to working during the meet and greet but she was gonna do what she had to do.

Once she made it to the post she was handed a camera and was told to take pictures. She was excited because she could walk around associate with those around her and she didn't have to check back in until tomorrow when she turns the camera in.

While walking around she stopped a second to take a picture of one of the booths surrounded by laughing, smiling college students. Looking down at the camera she heard someone tell "hey Bucky."
Camilla turned around and saw a hot girl semi-dressed as She Hulk. She looked around and pointed to herself, before she noticed the the girl waving her over.

" No problem." Cammi mumbled behind her mask taking the lighter and lighting the cigarette for her
Taking her mask off this time..." Umm, if you want I can help you fix the paint and make you pop." Cammi asked handing the lighter back " love the She Hulk idea by the way"​

Irene leaned down so the curvatious shorty didn't have to reach up too much to help her out. She took a long drag and stood back up, tilting her head back to exhale so she didn't blow smoke in the girl's face. "Thanks," she said leaving the cigarette to hang at the corner of her mouth as she popped her lighter back into her pocket. Her eyebrows rose at her suggestion. Fix up the paint? Well it was pretty messy and streaky. It's not like she had been trying hard. The corners of her lips twitched at the compliment, "thanks. Digging your sexy Winter Soldier."

"But...uh....yeah sure," she finally conceded. The old greasepaint was kind of a mess. She hadn't asked for help with it, just slapped it on and called it done. "Suppose it could be neater...kinda hoping it washes off later...pretty sure it's from Vietnam." Her tone was dry and distant for the joke but her green eyes crinkled some at the corners. "Irene, by the way," she said as she reached out to grab Camilla's hand in a crushing handshake. Good thing she was wearing those gloves.

Speaking to: Camilla(@alona98)

Looking up at Irene realizing how tall she was for the first time. She giggled at the green girls joke until she realized where the other girl got it from.
" Vietnam, is that were you got the paint from...girl is it even for skin of hair. We have to get that off you before anything happens." She said and without thinking she grabbed Irene's hand and pulled her to the face/body painting booth.

" Thanks you for the compliment." She said with big smile before someone bumped into her.... " Aye watch where you going."
Rolling her eyes she turned and stopped in front of a rainbow styled face painting booth.
" Aye,Raven." Cammi yelled at the tall curvy black girl with red hair dressed as X-Men's Jean Gray " Yo Bitch I know you hear me "
The girl turned around with a smile " yes hoe I heard you. Oh who's the cutie splashed in green." Raven said looking at Cammi
" This is Irene , Irene this my cousin Raven. The reason we're here is because, I offered to help her with the body painting... So can I use some of the paint." Cammi asked Raven
" Yeah, it's over there and I've got a costumer. And a big sponge and bucket of water is over there." Raven pointed next to the table covered in paint

" Okay...Let's get that stuff off you." Camilla said handing Irene the sponge and turned and started mixing paint to make the perfect green she hulk color

Talking to: Irene (@LilGunner )

Mel looked down at her outfit and thought for a moment about the compliment. “I suppose it could.” She laughed a bit and looked over the cards she held up. Waving her hand over the cards she plucked the book store one and slipped it into her purse. “Thanks and...are people going swimming?” She asked tilting her head and looked around not seeing any indication of water, but looked in the direction of the beach.

“I’m Melanie. It’s my first year here. What about you, and why are you handing out gift cards?” She questioned looking about. Noticing the different booths and remembered she too had to check in with her department.

Speaking to: Anna ((@di moon ))

Kaegan did masterful work! He really got the color down and it turned out amazing. She really did look like the movie version. Thankfully the blue was hiding the way she blushed when he did one final check, feeling him add a few finishing touches. "Thanks again, see you there!"

She was excited for Jason to return. She really wanted to see him in his costume. She was even more excited that he agreed to pair up with what she wanted to do. She did not tell him that she was making a few extra stops for her look. She managed to get a hold of a red wig and deep yellow colored contacts. She really wanted to have fun with this, so she tried to pull out all the stops to be as close as she could to the character.

Finally, Erin reached the Quad with Jason. She was really impressed that the paint Kaegan used was holding up perfectly. No smears or fading. She then was completely blown away looking into the Quad. So many amazing costumes. She was pointing to each of them, saying who they are to Jason like a little girl at a parade. "Ohh...Powergirl over there, so cool!" She points and jumps. She then notices the female Winter Soldier. "Damn, now that's looks really good. With how hot she looks in that, Marvel will have to change the name to Summer Soldier" Her eyes lock onto the She-Hulk next to her. "Jason, I think that's the woman from yesterday morning, the one who unlocked my potential of kicking your face from your body" She leaned up and gave him a kiss "...not that I would want to, much sexier where it is".

She starts to walk in, hoping to make a good impression dressed as her favorite super, Mystique.

Speaking With: Jason and anyone who could overhear her excitedly loud voice.

Gordon was still facing towards the wall and his murky reflection in one of the computer monitors when a gleeful, yet maniacal voice, sounded out from behind him. He nearly jumped out of his combat boots, wondering who that could be, before he turned to see a sight that was…horrendous and jaw-dropping. Scary, yet arousing. Scarousing? There was Lily, dressed as the insane helper to a most lunatic jester. Harley Quinn. Gordie grinned as he realized he might have had an audience all along. He bent his arms to grab at his shoulder straps, flexing his biceps with the gesture, as he eyed his roomie up and down.

“Was there a chalk symposium in town? Lotta dudes going to be wanting to sniff that powder.” He winked mischievously at her in his normal voice. “You don’t have one of those replica giant ass hammers that make a very anticlimactic squeaky sound when you boop someone? That would be awesome. You can take one of my hockey sticks instead.” He offered, adjusting his mask back over his face. “Just don’t hit me. I’m expecting to lose enough teeth once hockey try outs start.” Gordie laughed, using the front camera on his phone to adjust the final pieces of his outfit.

“It DoEsN’t MaTtEr WhO wE aRe,” he began in the Bane accent, “WhAt MaTtErS iS oUr PlAn. Which,” he said reverting back to his normal voice, “is to get to this meet and greet and get to some boozing. You all ready and set to depart? You think there’s a cash bar or what? It’s on Quad right? Will there even be liquor?” He inquired as well in rapid succession, checking to see his cell phone was charged and ready to go, in case of any other emergency. With everything all settled up and ready to go, they could depart the dorm, locking the door as they joined countless others in making their way over to the party. The music could even be heard.

“Let me know if you catch sight of the dudes or other ladies.” Gordie said, his own eyes straining to peer over the heads of the crowds for their buddies.

Tagging: Lillian O'Donnel (@Pastel), Open.

Well, if the answer was that it could it hadn’t been the intention. But it was still a cool costume, and if she wanted to brave the fabric turning a bit more sheer, she could give it a go. Anna chuckled and let her pick a card before she tucked the rest into her shirt pocket.

“Why wouldn’t people go swimming?” She asked, pointing in the direction of the beach. “Some of the classes end up out there for lectures from what my friends tell me,” she said with a chuckle. “But beach, party, and some of the food is out at the beach, so people will probably end up swimming at some point. I got my bikini on under here just in case.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Melanie. I’m Anna. I’m majoring in Communication Arts and Business, and was tasked with handing out some of the prizes. I’m technically a Junior, but all my classes have been online and doing remote classes while I was competing, so this is my first year actually on campus. I came for a few weeks last year for a special program they were running, and decided I liked it.”

==

Speaking With: Mel

==

@freckled_beauty

"Oh, you mean..." Lily turned away from Gordie after he questioned the potential prop. She disappeared momentarily into her bedroom, not bothering to flick on the light as she retrieved the desired item. Prancing back into the common room Lily flashed him a wide smile, "like this?" she presented the clear bag like a trophy. Inside was a large, plastic mallet painted to look like wood. "Squeaker and all." It was an awesome last minute find at Target in the children's party section.

"I'll blow it up on the way there," her shoulders perked up in a shurg as she tore open the packaging. Lily let out a series of laughs as Gordie pressed on with his Bane accent. It had been good actually, almost scary good. "I think so. Yes. And I sure fucking hope so." she spoke between giggles, answering his questions and digging the fact her roomie seemed just as pumped as she was. "Mhm, ready."

By the time they reached the quad Lily had successfully inflated the toy mallet. Her red lipstick had smeared in the process and she was light headed, but hell it just added to the costume. Her heart skipped as the sound of music filled the air, quickly finding themselves amongst crowds of students. All of which were decked out in costumes. Her eyes flashed in excitement as she brought the squeaky hammer to rest on one shoulder.

"Looks like there's a couple drink bars set up. Damn, look at all these people! See anyone yet?" Lily bounced on her tippy toes, even wearing heeled boots it was hard to see. "Wanna stop here and snag a drink?" she nodded towards one of the bars, wanting to take advantage of the short line.

@BennyQ

Hours ago, before now, a soft knock pattered quickly at his door. Or so he thought, out in the kitchen hallway Eren heard a honeyed voice, "Ready to paint me like one of your French girls?" It was Lily. "Guess he didn't need to borrow anything afterall.." the words trailed off as the other door shut quietly behind her. The metal slicing through the red paper came to a screeching halt when he heard, "Holy shit. Do you even realize how AMAZING you are?! I mean..really..this is incredible. If I could right now I'd hug the hell out of you."

Oh that's right. They were in the other room, coating every inch of each other in the powdery body paint. As much as he tried to resist the urge to sneak a peak with every fiber of his being. He caved. His door cracked opened with a squeak. The faint audio of Michael Jackson's- Smooth Criminal, hummed faintly from the desktop behind him. To his dismay, the other door had shown no signs of cracks or any gaps. "Dammit !" He muttered under his breath.

Just then the other door popped open, as a slim figure wrapped in a plaid towel crept out of Athena's room. Not wanting to be caught snooping, Eren swiftly ducked behind his door. His heart raced a mile per second. "That was totally not worth it." He sighed in relief, his back pressed to the door. Eren hoped the other girl in his presence couldn't hear him over the music or didn't notice anything out of the ordinary...

-- 4:00pm

Rhinestones bedazzled the small object that Eren held in his hand. It glistened perfectly as he rotated it between his thumb & index, basking in the warm radiant glow peering through the open window. Satisfied with his craftsmanship, he stored it away in a black gym bag. "Athena, If you're still in here.. I'll see you at the quad. Ciao ! "

While walking towards the Quad, Eren thought he had spotted Lily padding along somewhere in the river of colorful students that flooded the corridor. Like a phantom, the shadowy figure slipped out of view and headed up a stairway. He was paranoid and needed to avoid being seen. This was phase one. Once he was on the 2nd floor. He ignitiated phase 2 of his plan: Acquire a vantage point.

This was simple enough. He made his way towards a large window with an arch and opened it. His, blue eyes, scanned the area beneath him. It was primarily a sea of Marvel Heroes, but a few of the others stood above the rest. There was Powergirl, Mystique, A Winter Soldier, She-Hulk, Superwoman & even a Jean Grey. But no signs of his target.

As he spotted a DJ playing a mix of tracks via YouTube. The corners of lips twisted into a smile. Phase 3 was underway. Taking out his phone- He opened an app he created and sent a signal to the computer. It was now under his control. When the guest of honor made their arrival, Eren smiled. "Target Acquired." She was with who he presumed be Gordon. He'd know that massive build anywhere. Suddenly the computer's monitor flashed on his phone as a series of words appeared on the other screen- likely freaking the DJ out. The keywords he entered was 'Tuxedo Mask' theme song.

This was to capture everyone's attention as the music rose to a crescendo.

A lawn dart dressed with a red paper mache flower flew from the window. It was glittering with sunlight as it spiralled through the air & struck the dirt below. Someone pointed up. "It came from up there !" Some students shielded there eyes. "Who in the hell is that?" The mysterious student was garbed in a top hat, white mask, a red cape & black tuxedo, a pair of white gloves and a black pair of men's alligator shoes.

He cleared his throat to give a cheesy speech. "Don't lose hope. Victory is assuredly yours ! " With that he grinned, exposing his teeth and vanished back into the hallway. The party music reverted back to its regular scheduled program as the phantom left to change out of the costume. Eren threw on a basic T-shirt that read, "Not all heroes wear capes" and went to join Gordie & Lily below - forgetting to take out the blue contacts. "Hey, who was that guy?" He said playing coy. "What a loser."

@BennyQ
@IfIWereInYourShoes
@Pastel

Dorm --> Quad

Last edited:
Jason finished his shower and got dressed in some blue fabric shorts and plain white T-shirt with black sandals.
"I'll see you at the Meet 'n' Greet," he said before giving her a peck on the lips.
He then grabbed his phone and wallet and was out the door, jogging across campus in the direction of the House of Masks. As he jogged by, he noticed all of the stuff being fully set up, almost ready for the fun. He looked forward to seeing what costumes everyone came up with. Once off the campus, he headed east past the residential area and into a business quarter.

When he arrived at House of Masks, the storefront was interesting. On the left side were mannequins wearing very well-made costumes of Batman and Superman, and on the right side the mannequins wore Captain America and original comic Thor with the winged helmet. The owner of House of Masks, Benjamin Michaels, was a purist who preferred comic book universes over movie universes. Jason walked in and saw more costumes on display on different models, these with sizes and scale. At House of Masks, no costumes were pre-made, being hand-made and tailored exactly to the customer using the back room. It cost more and took more time than a lesser-quality costume shop, but it produced a higher quality costume that could be used at multiple events and, most importantly of all, look awesome.

Jason walked up to the counter and met Benjamin, a bespectacled brunette man in his thirties of average height and weight dressed in business casual attire.
"Hey, I'm Jason Armstrong. Alan Dawson said he would text you that I was coming."
"Yeah, he texted me a little while ago. You need a costume for the Miami U Meet 'n' Greet?"
Before Jason could answer, the door suddenly banged open and two masked men with handguns came running in.

The taller man pointed the gun at Benjamin, who went white and raised his hands.
"Give me all the money in the register right now!"
The smaller man stuck his gun in Jason's ribs.
"Just stay right there, big man, and you won't get hurt."
Jason looked down and saw that the safety of the robber's gun was still on. A quick glance at the second robber's gun confirmed that he also still had his safety on.

With the probability of being shot greatly diminished, Jason turned to the smaller robber.
"Is that so...?"
Jason got a crazy look in his eyes that made the robber very uneasy. A few moments later, a blonde woman in a sundress outside the store jumped back as the door flew open and the smaller robber rolled head over heels into the street. His nose was almost smashed in and he was missing several teeth. A moment later, the taller robber, also with a rearranged face, was unceremoniously tossed onto his smaller buddy before the door closed behind him.

Inside House of Masks, Jason was holding one of the robber's guns with the safety off, while the other one sat on the counter in front of Benjamin. The shop owner was still recovering from the rush of action he had just been through.
"So..." he began looking over at him, "what costume did you want?"
"A Magneto costume."
"Ah, the Mutant Master of Magnetism. Let's get started."

For the remainder of time before the Meet 'n' Greet, the two worked together to build his costume. When it was almost done, Benjamin finalized it with a little something special.
"Now, I'll give these to you at no extra charge, but you have to do me a favor."
After the favor was discussed and agreed to, Jason moved to the final phase.
"So, what do I owe you?"
Benjamin smiled warmly at him.

"You know, I've loved comics all my life. I've seen plenty of heroics on the page, but never any in real life. Seeing you do that really meant a lot to me, not to mention saved my livelihood, and for that, I'll give you a 75% discount."
Jason paid him and the two warmly shook hands. Jason walked out of the store and headed back to the campus. In addition to his costume, Jason left with the nickname of 'Hero Armstrong'.

---

1579062135816.jpeg

Jason changed into his costume and headed to the Quad, meeting up with Erin.
"Wow, you look amazing."
This Kaegan guy had done a great job on her. She looked easily as good as the movie versions.
"Yeah, there's a lot of cool costumes here."
He smiled at Erin.

"I most assuredly thank you for ah leavin' my face where it is," he said in Georgia southern accent.
He stepped over and fished a Go Pro out of his costume pocket before setting it up. He then took out some ball bearings and tossed them on the ground. With the camera recording, he took a strong, prideful stand and extended his right arm.
"I am Magneto, the Mutant Master of Magnetism!" he thundered in his strongest supervillain voice.
A flick of his index finger activated the powerful electromagnetic field generator in his glove, pulling the ball bearings to him.

"Kneel before my awesome might!"
Turning his body, he held both elbows bent with his palms up, as if he were focusing his power. Flicking his Index finger again, he changed the pattern of the electromagnetic field to all around him using both gloves. With this change, the ball bearings started to orbit around him in all different directions without touching. The magnets worked perfectly and the effect was stunning, turning a simple costume into something much more. Benjamin now had his favor, an advertising video that he would use to promote his business and draw in more customers.

Speaking to: Erin

Looking down at her outfit Mel rethought getting it wet and considering she didn’t have on a bra perhaps staying on dry land was the best option, but a perk of living so close to the school and beach meant going home to change would be a quick and easy task.

Really class on the beach? That sounds really amazing and highly unusual.” Melanie pointed out “It’s nice to meet you Anna. Same here! My classification if junior since Ive already completed my associates degree. I’m studying secondary education I hope to be a middle school math or science teacher.” She turned her attention towards one of the buildings when the music cut off and man dressed in a top hat, mask and cape gave a short speech before throwing down a red flower. “Hang on.” Melanie went over and picked up the crafted rose and examined it. She then headed back over to Anna “Kind of cool don’t you think?” She asked holding it up and looking over it.

Hey I still have to check in with my department but do you think I could hang around you a little bit? I don’t know anyone here and making friends is more like a super weakness than a super power to me.” She giggled at her own dumb joke and gave a sky dimpled smile at Anna. “Oh! But if you’re to busy handing out the cards I totally understand” She added on not wanting to intrude or interrupt what she had to do by just inviting herself along.

~~~~~~
Speaking to- Anna ((@di moon ))
Location- Quad

@BennyQ @True Grave @Pastel @IfIWereInYourShoes @di moon

It was a bit later then most, but nonetheless, Kaegan found his way, approaching the quad, he could hear the bussle and voices of the many. Navigating the hallway into the quad, Kaegan entered dressed in full Greek Armor, helmet and all, accompanied by a prop spear and round shield. "I heard there was drink."

Entering the quad, he'd glance about to the outfits everyone had on, finding a place to rest his props and helmet, in place of whatever alchohol was available, going right to having a few large swigs. "Sorry I'm late. What I miss?"

Anna nodded. “Yeah-some lectures. A few professors give you assignments like try to convince people to eat at a particular food shack, or give you a product and see how many people you can get to try it-things like that. I’m basically studying to be a publicist and agent.” Anyone who knew her background would know that she knew a few things about selling a personal brand. “Like advertising, but people rather than just products and campaigns.”

There was a loud commotion-and her gaze moved from Mel to see the Magneto guy doing a trick. Her hand went to her chest pocket to guard her phone. “Better turn that thing off near my phone or I’ll go get my Jimmy Choos,” she muttered. Then the music cut and she was hearing-- “What is that 90’s soap opera music?” Unfortunately, anime had not been a bandwagon she’d gotten involved with between school and beauty pageants, so she didn’t recognize the theme song. She laughed when she saw the little display, and nodded in agreement. “That’s a really cool entrance. I’ll give him that.”

She asked about hanging around Anna. “I mean-I do, but not like you can’t tag along. I can introduce you to some folks I met already. We can swing by your department, and then go from there? I can hand out cards along the way.” She spotted a familiar face. “Speaking of introducing--” She lifted her hand and gave a wave. “Kaegan!” She called, getting his attention if he wasn’t too preoccupied. “C’mon,” she took a few steps, “I’ll introduce you to my roommate, and then we can go find your department head if you like?”

==

Speaking with: Mel, Kaegan

==

@freckled_beauty
@KaeganofAmber

Kaegan was leant against one of the walls, drinking away at a beer he found. The armor pretty much just displayed his physic, besides its iconic Greek appearance. When he heard his name, he'd spot Annabelle, nearly spitting his drink out as he coughed when some when down the wrong pipe. "Ach, fuck."

"Annabelle. It always seems like I'm getting dragged into things. But at least this time, there's beer." He'd turn and nod to Mel. "Evening, names Kaegan, I'm this one's roommate." Kaegan took a moment to clear his throat, still feeling beer in his windpipe.

@di moon @freckled_beauty

After setting up their room with his roommate, Will took a seat on his bed. He had planned to dress as the Winter Soldier, but she was already doing a genderbent version—so he sat down and contemplated what to do.

After mulling over it, he decided to fuck it and just pick Spider-Man, he didn’t care who else wore the same costume as him. Choosing between Thor, Loki, Spider-Man, and Captain America was a truly long process.

He knew he was going to be horribly late, but he didn’t care—he didn’t feel like socialising. And so he let time pass, just doing nothing for half hour before lifting himself off the bed and venturing to the venue of the event.

A grumble left him as he saw the alcohol and crowds. He hated it already, and he was pretty sure no one was going to approach him. He saw a lot of costumes, and everyone looked way too straight.

He just walked around, mask clutched in his hand and his eyes wandering the place. He didn’t know anyone, and though he was phenomenal at socialising, he didn’t like doing it.

images

Irene's brows pulled into a puzzled frown with Cammi's response to her quip. Realization dawed as her hand was grabbed and she was hauled away to a very bright booth. "No...I meant..." But she stopped herself and shook her head. "Ah nevermind," she grumbled with a shrug. Behind she could hear someone excitedly squealing about the various costumes on display. Irene glanced back, eyes falling on an amazingly painted Mystique. Her eyebrows quirked curiously then it dawned on her. The little kicking girl.

She let Cammi pull her right up to the rainbow booth. A very curvy Jean Grey appeared to be hard at work doing some painting. Irene looked between the two women and their exchange. Her eyebrows raised some but slinging insults in greeting was nothing new to her. With the introduction Irene gave Raven a sharp nod and reached out for a crushing handshake. "Pleasure Raven and thank you," she said before following Cammi over to the other table.

"Don't mind if I do," she said as she took the sponge to wash what she could off. She snubbed the cigarette on her boot but there wasn't a trash can particularly near so she stuffed the butt into her pocket for the time being. The paint came off well enough. She started with her arms but as she got to her neck the green leaked and leached onto the white tank top. Irene's lips pinched together as she frowned and huffed a sigh. "Ah fuck," she grumbled.

Yanking off the tank top the music suddenly halted and with it so did Irene, the shirt only half pulled off. Her body tensed, expecting something to go down. It changed to an odd, old kind of dramatic tune. Irene felt like she recognized the music but wasn't sure where to place it. People were shouting and pointing. Her eyes snapped over to the dramatically costumed figured and she relaxed. Just someone goofing around. Irene heaved a relieved sigh. Seemed someone was putting on a show. "I'm guessing shit like this is normal around here," she said with a short huff that could be mistaken for a laugh. Relaxed again she pulled the tank top the rest of the way off.

Underneath she wore a tight white sports bra that really pressed down the girls. She wore the higher waisted leggings that sat just below her belly button. Not just flat and toned her stomach was ribbed with defined abs, not as defined as they could be given decent hydration though. Damn near every inch of her was filled with ink. Just under her breasts and her stomach were the only places without. Her arms were mostly a mesh of various designs: flowers, a couple latin sayings, skulls, guns, a pinup on her forearm. Just a mishmash of greywashed design. Her back had a massive mural of an old frigate surrounding by a raging sea, at her lower back a more modern battleship with the 16-inch cannons facing out to fire. Squiggly tentacle wriggled from the foaming surge to wrap around her ribs on either side.

She went ahead and used the already strained tank top to wipe more of the old grease paint off her flesh as she dried herself. The sponge and shirt had done a decent job clearingup the old pain. Her hair would be near impossible without a real shower. Trying to scrape the paint out with the shirt and sponge was not only difficult but messing up her neat, strict bun. Irene grumbled to herself and just went ahead to pull the bun out. A little dipped and kinked from the bun but her fair fell in a thick curtain to the top of her rear. Having it down made it a little easier to scrape the old paint out.

"Never told me your name," Irene eventually said to Cammi as she rubbed the shirt on her hair to remove as much of the paint as possible. "Usual questions: what's your major? Where ya from?" She paused in her work to pull the plain, black flash from her pocket and took a drink of the Peach and Orange blossom Ketel One. Oh it so sweetly burned. She held out the flask for Cammi, "you drink? Wait...you old enough to drink?" Her eyes narrowed questioningly. Better not lie.

Speaking to: Camilla(@alona98)

Erin made sure to take in the scene a little longer before deciding where to go. She really wanted to speak with the woman she met yesterday, but it seems the female Winter Soldier was keeping her busy. "Maybe later", she thought to herself. She looked over at Jason again, "Damn, you really look sexy as Magneto". She then heard a sharp stop in the music before a theme she recognized play "...is that" she exclaims before something is thrown. Erin then lets her eyes go wide as a Tuxedo Mask briefly says a catchphrase and leaves. Erin puts her hand on her head a pretends to faint onto Jason "Oh...he is sooooo dreamy!"

Little did she know, it was now Jason's turn for a trick. She watches him throw the bearing on the ground before his voice thunders in the Quad. "There is no way you can.....holy shit!". He managed to pick them up like the real Magneto. "That's incredible Jason!". She was truly impressed on how he managed to do that. Lucky for her, she did not have on any jewelery.

After watching Jason pull off his stunt, Erin had to do something. Luckily for her, a guy dressed as Spider-Man was walking through. She gentle puts her hand on his shoulder and spins him around to face Jason. "Just please play along Peter Parker" She then positions behind him and looks at Jason "You have metal control, but you forget I can shape shift". Erin makes a few weird noises as she tries to hide herself as best she can behind the Spider-Man. She tries her best Peter Parker voice "Ahh, with great power comes great responsibility!" She leans in close to the Spider-Man's ear "I hope I said that right. Erin by the way, thanks for helping me. Hit him with a web or something"

Speaking To: Jason @True Grave , Will @gucci

Last edited:
Melanie breathed a sigh of relief when Anna said it was alright if she hung out with her. Meeting new people sounded like a good idea, and if she was being introduced by someone that would make her life even easier.

"That sounds like a good plan." She turned and looked to who was being waved over to join them. Holy shit he's hot and super tall. Mel rocked on her heels and let her eyes roam all over Kaegan. "He's your roomie?" She asked trying to mask her surprise. She had fully expected another woman, she had no idea that women and men were roomed together. She had figured that girls were with girls and guys with guys.
"I see so Anna is short for Annabelle. Well it's nice to meet you Kaegan. I'm Melanie." Extending her hand for him to shake she looked up at him again and then back to Anna. "So shall we find my department booth? Im sure it's close by." She rolled on to the balls of her feet trying to point out the education booth. Spotting it pretty quickly she extended her arm and pointed it out. She noted that they had decided to kind of cluster the academic part together near the fountain and headed towards the library. "Oh I see it! It's near the fountain. By the way Kegan where'd you get your drink?" She asked and started to move in the direction of the education department booth.

With @di moon @KaeganofAmber

“Oh, you love it,” she said with her lips pursed, but the grin was easy to see in her eyes. He called it getting dragged but she’d invited him before. Introducing him to new friends wasn’t dragging...It was an introduction. Up to him what he wanted to do with it.

Poor Mel looked a little surprised, though. “Yeah, he’s my roomie. Don’t tell my Mama though. She’s a touch old-fashioned.” She chuckled. “I ticked the box that I was okay with a co-ed dorm, and I think Mama thought it meant that I’d be on the same floor or rooming with someone who had female reproductive parts but identified otherwise. While my balls are on my chest and ample-They aren’t quite that big.” Her mother would flip and Anna would be stuck with the penthouse whether she liked it or not.

She nodded when Mel mentioned Anna was short for Annabelle. “My name is longer than I am tall-can ya blame me for shortening it a tiny bit?”

Anna looked around. “Who’s the head? I can--” But Mel spotted it. “Alright,” she turned to Kaegan and smiled. “Wanna come with or you rather stand here looking all hot?” She asked Kaegan with a grin? Mel could skip ahead, Anna could catch up no problem. Otherwise, they might run into the issue of Anna introducing Mel to anyone she recognized between Point A and Point B and she’d never get the chance to talk to her department head. She looked back to Kaegan and held out a Google Play card for $5...She didn’t want accused of favoritism.

==

Speaking with: Mel, Kaegan

==

@freckled_beauty
@KaeganofAmber

@freckled_beauty @di moon
@True Grave @gucci

Kaegan gave a nonchalant tilt of his head as Melanie introduced herself and offered her hand. He'd nod and return the handshake with a firm but considerately gentle one. He wasn't trying to show off how well he could crush hands after all.

When Melanie asked about his drink, he'd simply glance off, then back and reply. "It came with me." He'd grin lightly. "I brought them, they're in the fridge." When Annabelle offered the google play card, he'd pause, quizzically raising a brow. "Uh, thanks?" He'd recieve the card, then blink. "Wait, what did you call me? Er, nevetmind. I'll let you go, I just got here so I'd like to introduce myself around but I'll catch you later." With that, he'd turn around to Magneto and Spider man looking dudes, saying casually, "I brought beer."

“No way.” Gordie exclaimed with astonishment when Lily returned with an actual plastic hammer and all. Now that really put the final piece to her outfit and it was excellent. He was ready to offer up his own lungs if she needed help puffing up the novelty squeaky hammer but the girl certainly had a set of lungs on her to do the trick. When they reached the quad, it was easy to get lost in the sheer number of the crowd. All the campus must be present, several thousand of them, all dressed in costumes and outfits. How would anyone even remember the people they met, he wondered with a humorous smile. He still hadn’t spotted anyone in those first few moments when Lily beckoned him over for a drink.

“Saw no one yet. They probably ain’t even looking like they looked yesterday.” Gordie explained with a lopsided smile. Maybe that was why it was taking so long. He could just text some of the others to see where they were. It was nice to have a budding social group so quickly in such a new town and place. “Smooth.” He complimented her on spotting the short line up and they took their place. “FiRsT rOuNd Is On Me.” He said in his Bane accent as they neared the front. “Four honey Jacks, please.” Gordie said to the bartender, lifting his mask a little to speak properly. The man nodded and after a quick ID check, went to prepare the drinks.

Two each. That would set them up for the first hour or so. The four shot glasses were set in front of him and Lily on the bar top. The money was exchanged. Gordie passed two to her, before some strange melody came over the speakers. With all the personalities and costumes, he figured it was just some elaborate act and watched it for a moment, before he decided the light was too intense for his eyes. “First round, bottoms up?” He offered to Lily, selecting one of the two shots they had each. Jack Daniels honey, not so bad going down the hatch. Gordie knocked it back and had the mask to cover his brief scowl at the burning aftertaste as it settled into his stomach. Whew, that was definitely a kicker!

“You might have to carry me home tonight.” He joked to Lily. Yeah, he was double her weight. Bad news bears if he did pass out but he didn’t intend to go that far. Give her a little scare though, that was always fun.

Then their man Eren popped up, wearing a simple t-shirt that was still very much in spirit of the party. He smirked at the man’s greeting. “Really? I would have bought him a shot. Too bad.” He chuckled, before stretching out his arm, hand enclosed in a fist for a bump. “Eren, how are ya now?” He greeted the man boldly. “We got some shots if you want a round.” He offered, before turning to the bartender to order up another one anyways. And if Eren didn’t want it, he’d take another one down. Because why not? They were among good and great company here.

The shot was paid for and Gordie offered it to Eren if he wished. “Ready for round two, puddin’?” He asked of Lily as well, stealing her character’s catchphrase. “oH, aRe YoU rEaDy FoR rOuNd TwO?” He repeated again in his Bane accent before taking down the second honey Jacks. It burned as usual. He would need an ice cold beer to slug it all down after.

“Yo, my man,” he said to Eren after the shot, “you catch sight of the others when you were up there?”

Tagging: Lillian O'Donnel (@Pastel), Eren Mendez Colson (@Damien_Akira)

Back
Top Bottom