Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Will stopped in his tracks when the music changed, and then thought nothing of it just to continue looking around and getting lost in his daydreams. Would he even make real friends here? Or would there be more people following him around for his money? Hopefully not.

He saw two students get into character, and chuckled to himself. He hoped no one would ask him to do his gymnastics, now that was an embarrassing past. He’d done ballet before parkour because his mother forced him to—it did help a lot with movements.

He then jumped a little when the girl approached him, and then tried to suppress his smile. His acting skills took over and he held his hands out with his middle and ring fingers bent, threatening to shoot Magneto with his webs. He then laughed again, whispering. “Cool, I’m Will, nice to meet ya, love,” he had a British accent already, just a bit of tweaking and he sounded just like Peter Parker.

His fingers triggered a shoot of white strings, landing on Magneto with a swish. “Stay back, or I’ll tell Mr. Stark!”

As soon as their little act was over, he saw a guy—well, a damn good-looking guy, approach him with beer. Definitely hundred percent straight, he noted. He shook his head. “I don’t drink,” Well, except when it was wine or champagne.

Speaking to: Erin, @Aluora and Jason, @True Grave , and Kaegan @KaeganofAmber

Feeling satisfied that he had succeeded with his secret mission. Eren walked past a Mystique, Magneto, Spidey annnnd Edward as he dubbed him. A cocky grin was plastered on his visage. Eren waved at Annabelle & Melanie, who were over at a bar not too far from him, as he meandered in the opposite direction. "Hey, who was that guy?" He played coy as if he had been a witness to the mysterious figure's arrival himself. Shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders he quipped, "What a loser." He had hoped to eliminate himself as a suspect. Surely the final performance of his act had paid off, right?

Eren frowned at Gordie's words. "Dammit, I missed out on the good stuff?!? " He clenched his fist and connected it with Bane's; his fist pretending to explode on contact with an inaudible whoosh. "I'm fine bro. Quite a party we've got going on here." His blue eyes glistened with joy when Gordie told him that he in fact, had a shot for him. "You Douche !" He joked, "Don't tease me like that. Of course, I would like a shot. Thanks!" Eren knocked back his shot of whiskey. It went down smoothly with a burning sensation and tasted like... Honey? He ran his tongue over his lips, questioning the flavor. He'd ask Gordie later.

Because what happened right after that made his heart stop. A look of fear gradually replaced the cocky mask, that he had worn before. ( What the fuck ! I executed that plan to the T. So how does he... ) Eren hadn't the slightest clue of how Gordie had known his secret identity. His knees began to tremble a bit. Eren's object of obsession, Harley was standing right there. He took a deep breath and exhaled. He could either lie or come clean.
"What gave it away?" He whispered as best as he could. He really didn't want the other person present to hear him.

Speaking to : @BennyQ @Pastel

"Maybe another time Rose, but you can hang out whenever you like." She teased sticking her tounge out.

Taking her time she made sure to start on the areas that needed more detailed, making short conversation and getting a good look at her body while she did so. Soon enough Lily looked amazing.

" no problem bella, you owe me a dance or a drink tonight" she chuckled taking off the rubber gloves with a satisfying snap.

It didn’t take her that long to finish her own painting, since her body was mostly covered by her beautiful ink she encorporated that into the paint, only really needing to paint her stomach and her wrists with some small detailed ivy leaves here and there going all the way down to her feet.

---

Heading down to the quad feeling her bare feet against the smooth flooring which change to smooth tile to slightly rougher grass. Squeezing past the crowds of people she saw Keagen and Eren.

"Keagan... damm babe, you want some ice? Looking very hot!” She smiled placing her hand on his chest to tap in lightly with her fingertips before passing by winking at Eren as she passed spotting her Harley Quinn friend among the crowd.

“ hey Ivy! Oooh you got a Bane too. How’s it going? Man is there a demographic going around? cause hot guys and hot girls are evenly matched. “ she joked putting her hands on her hips gently. Looking around at everyone, looks like people really went for it and every one was talking to each other and having a good time as I’d lessons weren’t starting in a few days time. A festival atmosphere.

Location Quad

Speaking to Geordie, (@BennyQ ) Lily ( @Pastel )
A08B82CD-05EF-48CA-82AF-868F022B0785.jpeg

"Next round is on me, big guy." Lily kept the Brooklyn accent strong, feeling more impressed with herself each time she tried it. She offered Gordie a playful nudge against his arm as they took their turn at the bar. While he ordered she stood slightly back, still trying to peer into the sea of faces. Gordie had made a good point, how could they find anyone? Her bright eyes landed on what was the best Mystique costume she had seen yet. Wow! It was a slight relief seeing she wasn't the only one rocking body paint, even more so than herself. Athena was able to paint over a nude colored tube top and bottoms, helping ensure her assets stay in their assigned seats.

It was the sudden...and oh so familiar melody, which replaced whatever song was currently playing. Her stomach knotted, not really believing what she was hearing a first. Is that? Her jaw dropped at the sight of the small, glittering object stuck into the ground. Lily wrapped her arms around her prop, not realizing she had been hugging enough to let out a long squeak as she watched Tuxedo Mask in a wide eyed trance. As quickly as he came he was gone. She continued to watch until the rose was plucked by another beauty. The rest of the partygoers going back to their activities soon after.

She moved back to the bar, dancing a bit as she did so. Lily watched the line of shots being placed in front of them, mentally preparing herself really. Not that she wasn't keen to whiskey but more or less the wicked hangover that she'd surely meet in the morning. Picking up one of her shots she held it in the air, "cheers!" she brought the small plastic cup to her mouth and quickly shot it back. Pressing her lips together she made the sour shot face, "we might need to carry each other back," she teased back.

Lily gave Eren a light bop with the hammer, mostly for startling her when he seemingly popped up out of nowhere.
"I thought he killed it," she smiled, eyeing Eren's tshirt "digging the costume, doll" returning to her Harley accent. She scooted to make room once Gordie offered him a shot. Turning her attention to her own she gulped it down, this time enjoying the clean sweet taste. She was glad she had taken the shot before Gordie called Eren out on his stunt. "That was you?! Why didn't you say something?!" she had practically squealed at him, hardly about to contain her confusion..and excitement. She wanted to plague him with a million questions, though at a better time.

"There's my Ivy! Athena!" Lily called over the mixture of conversation and music, using the prop as a flag to wave her down with. Damn that thing was coming in handy. "Guys wanna walk around, see what other familiar faces we can find, maybe even not so familiar."

With: @BennyQ @Damien_Akira @IfIWereInYourShoes

Jason turned as Erin got behind a guy dressed as Spider-Man, acting as if she had shapeshifted into him. He was impressed with how she thought on her feet. When the guy pretended to shoot him with web blasts, he turned off the electromagnets and thrashed around a bit as if the webs were interfering with his powers.
"Agh, curse you, Mystique!" he shouted in the same supervillain voice, "You dare BETRAY me?!"
He went to the ground and thrashed some more, pretending to be tied up. After he felt the act had gone on long enough, he got up laughing.

"That was a great idea, Erin."
He approached them and introduced himself.
"I'm Jason Armstrong. This bewitching beauty over here is my roommate."
He let Erin introduce herself before noticing a guy coming up with beer.
"Sweet, thanks."

Taking a beer, he cracked it and took a sip.
"Man, that's good right now."
Retrieving the Go Pro, he shut it off and pocketed it.
"Your costumes look cool, guys."
Having been at House of Masks, he didn't know that Hoplite guy was Kaegan, the guy who painted Erin.
"This place is jumping already, looks awesome."

Speaking to: Erin, Will, Kaegan.

"
Camilla started grabbing green body paint putting it in a clear bowl and mixing it with a little bit of white paint to make it the perfect green. Once she was done with that she found a can of black hair dye (nonpermanent). Once she was done she sat down and waited until Irene was done.

She was just chilling until Irene was done.
Then opera music started causing everyone to stop and stare.
" That was awesome. I have to meet whoever that was." Cammi squealed in delight as the masked man disappeared

She looked back just as Irene pulled off her tank top. Her mouth dried up as she looked over the tall, athletic build of the women standing before her. She took in all the ink that was placed all over the other girls body,in all honesty she didn't want to cover the beautiful tattoos.

" Huh" Camilla said after being snapped out her thoughts " I'm so sorry I thought I did. I'm Camilla but my friends call me cammi."

" I'm a business major and I'm from Georgia. What about you? And I'm 21 just very short. I have my ID if you don't believe me." She answered turning around grabbing the paint " I think you got it all, so can you stand with your arms stretched to the side."

Once she was in position Camilla got to work. When she got close to the girls clothes she stopped and tucked paper towels under the bra strap and waist band and started back spray painting She Hulk.
She even repainted the girls hair black.

" And done. So what do you think?" She asked the girl

Talking to: Irene (@LilGunner )

Erin loved the fact that Will played along so well. She was even more impressed when his outfit actually shot string. She broke character after Will said in his Peter Parker voice about calling Mr. Stark. "Good shot!" She whispered. Erin caught the slight British accent in his near perfect impression of Spider-Man. She had to restrain herself from telling Will how much she likes that, knowing he probably heard it all the time.

Erin then starts to laugh at Jason's dramatics. It makes her realize why she fell for him so fast. She composed herself and pretends to shift back out of Will "You forget Erik, I always have my own agenda". She helps him back up, giving him a careful kiss so her paint does not smear.

Erin turns back to Will after Jason makes introductions. "That was a lot of fun Will, thanks for playing along!" She smiles at him. "So, where are you living? First year here?"

During the conversation, she notices Kaegan walk up with beers "Hey Kaegan! I love your Ares costume...and yes, he is a Marvel character!" She took a beer, hoping there would not be much of questions being asked about age. "Magneto is Jason and Spider-Man is my new friend Will" She days with a smile, hoping he did not mind her saying it that way. "Guys, this is Kaegan, he is the artist responable for making me Mystique!"

Her eyes briefly catch an inflatable mallet waving in the air. Her eyes follow it down to an amazing looking Harley Quinn. She then noticed the hulking Bane next to her with was along side a man in a funny hero shirt, though he had a small resemblance to the Tuxedo Mask who seemed to disappear. Erin's eyes then caught the beautiful Poison Ivy, who was also rocking body paint. She was hoping the groups would cross paths, but she shifted her focus back to the three she was in conversation with.

Speaking To: Jason, Will, and Kaegan

Boop! An inflatable hammer bopped the disheveled haired male in the head. It belonged to Harley Quinn. She had disagreed with his notion of the Tuxedo Mask guy being a loser. She thought he killed it. This was the first time he'd laid his eyes to rest on Lily's costume. She embodied Harl's perfectly! Eren felt Harley's electric blue eyes clinging to his shirt. She was digging it. "Oh this old thing? Its just a shirt I picked up from the clearance section... Thanks!" He blushed. After the trio downed their shots, Gordie said something to Eren that made him want to bury his head in the dirt. After a brief period of dead silence. Eren gave him a grave look and tried whispering something to Gordie-- but it was too late.

“Yo, my man,” There was a pause. " You catch sight of the others when you were up there?”

"That was you?! Why didn't you say something?!" Eren turned pale as a ghost. He now had some explaining to do concerning his act as the phantom - Tuxedo Mask. Or so he thought, "Deus Ex Machina", Eren whispered out loud as Poison Ivy gave him a coquettish wink and called out to Harley. It was Athena, she'd saved him from a very awkward dilemma.

Eren was only trying to prove a point - That he would make a hot Tuxedo Mask. He wasn't supposed to get caught red handed. Now he would have to explain how he was able to get the DJ to play a song that wasn't on the event's playlist. The school DJ probably got fired for that blunder, likely relinquishing their role for another talented & qualifed DJ to take their place as the school DJ. The DJ would seek vengeance on the one responsible for that. Not only this, but some of the cooler students who were unfamiliar with the anime might've deemed it lame. If they knew it was Eren, they would likely want to bully him; and or ruin his reputation before school even started.

Eren felt relieved of this pressure when Lily suggested that they all go walk around together & meet some of the other students. He recalled everyone's location in the quad back from when he had the high ground. "IF I'm not mistaken." He put his finger on his chin and proceeded to answer Gordie's inquiry from earlier. "In one direction- over there was Magneto, Mystique, Spidey and King Leonidas. In another, I think was Superwoman & Powergirl. Then over there by a booth was a Winter Soldier and Irene, I think. She was being painted green."

Eren left it up the crew to decide which way they went. "Its up to you guys to pick where we'll go first."

@BennyQ @IfIWereInYourShoes @Pastel

@IfIWereInYourShoes @True Grave

When Athena entered the room and complimented Kaegan, he was a bit taken aback, not even noticing her enter till her comment, turning about to see Athena as Poison Ivy. "Well, this is Florida. Everything is hot. And you're green. Interesting. Paint yourself? You know, I could have offered but I felt like you're the better artist out of us two." He'd shrug, again turning to the one calling his name. "Uh yes, I did the body paint for your roommate."

"I've been around you all once or twice but I feel like I hardly know anyone and everyone knows me."

Last edited:
He nodded his acceptance of Lily’s terms of getting the next round. If they even remembered once this party started. He wouldn’t hold it against her if it came to naught. It was all in good fun and he was happy to play his role in spreading the cheer.

Honestly it was just a guess and a bit of his own deductive work. A mysterious masked individual makes an appearance and vanishes, to which moments later Eren appeared with choice words about the individual. Though, being silent would have only proved the guilt further. Lily was ready to burst in excitement and Gordie couldn’t tell if that was her real self or the Harley Quinn persona she was rocking. He laughed and shrugged. “If I know one thing about masked heroes and villains or whatever, it’s that they always like to dress casually after their theatrics. Well, except Bane of course. Removing this mask…iT wOuLd Be ExTrEmElY pAiNfUl.” He said in his accent. And according to the movie, not for him.

“Sorry, bud.” Gordie offered up apologetically if he had cracked the secret identity on a thoughtless comment. They got a shout out from Athena and Gordie shot her a heads up nod in greeting, if she could see it through the crowd. They ought to all link up and snag themselves their own little corner of this Quad, like some other groups and cliques were doing.

“Yeah, let’s move about.” Gordie agreed to that as well. He listened to what Eren said about the others, wondering who was dressed as who. Irene was being painted green? Who could be green? Gamora? She-Hulk? That alien chick from Star Wars? “Which way did Athena go? Maybe we can snag a bench close to one of these tent bars. That would be perfect.” Gordie said, rubbing his jaw a moment, bicep flexed as he bent his arm to do so. He didn’t know who was going as who really. Only Irene had been mentioned by name. The other peeps, he wouldn’t be able to tell them apart in their costumes until he saw their face up close.

“Those first four already seem to got a spot locked down. Why don’t we nab Superwoman and Powergirl, along with Winter Soldier and Irene the Green? Bring them over there, do a round of shots for everybody.” Gordie suggested with a grin, though it was covered by his mask. All that was visible was his eyes, which didn’t much convey the difference between excitement and seriousness.

“You two grab the power girls? I’ll grab the soldier girls. If I get lost, I’ll text ya, puddin’.” He said to Lily, again using her character’s catchphrase nickname. “Which way though?” He asked Eren before he took off, just to know he was heading in the right direction at least. There were dozens if not hundreds of people here.

With a final nod, Gordie started to move through the crowd towards where he might find Cammi and Irene. “Oh!” He shouted though in surprise, when he stumbled upon Irene indeed being painted green. “Reeny the Greenie eh? Though I better be careful you don’t go She-Hulk on me. That’s who you are right? What’s good? How ya doin’?” Gordie asked, offering his fist for a bump to both Irene and Cammi. “You did this?” He asked Cammi next. “That’s some fine good painting. Permanent right?” He joked around, smiling under his mask, though it was unnoticeable.

Tagging: Lillian O’Donnell (@Pastel), Eren Mendez Colson (@Damien_Akira), Athena Rose Edison (@IfIWereInYourShoes), Irene Caroline McTeague (@LilGunner), Camilla Johnson (@alona98), Open.

@Damien_Akira @Aluora

Blissful ease relaxed the tension in Kaegan's muscles as the alcohol took a relaxing effect. Whether he liked it or not, Kaegan was a heavy weight. It was in his blood. But that didn't mean he didn't feel at ease after a few drinks. Turning his gaze to Erin, he'd slowly stagger past partygoers, taking ease not to get walked into by the crazy ones or the drunks. As he arrived, he'd nod to Jason and glance to Erin. "How's the paint holding up?"

Turning his torqouse gaze to Eren, his eyes focused and he'd offered a nod, extending a hand. "You must be the roommate? Names Kaegan. Loving the costume. Though I imagine a Greek Hopilate stands out quite a bit in a room if Marvel and DC." Saying this, he'd pause to down the rest of his beer with satisfying ease. "I'm an junior, so if I'm not about much, it's because I've a lot to do. Why I'm introducing myself around now. Whole else is about?"

Will thanked his acting genes, his mother had made it big in that industry. He then straightened to a proper as hell posture once more, his strings zapping back in once he hit a button.

He had tipped his head back and laughed when he had received the reaction he nodded, his eyes quickly shifting to Erin. He nodded his head, humming. “Um, yeah. I feel extremely out of place, though. Everyone seems to know what to do and how to.. American,” he chuckled, a silent gag leaving him when he saw them kiss. It was part playful and part genuine.

Sure—he seemed all poised and mature, but that was just thirteen years of grooming school shoved up his ass.

His arms went around himself uncomfortably as he was mentioned, a weak smile on his face. He was currently sort of hating being here.

Irene surveyed Cammi for a moment before giving her a sharp nod. “Nice to meet ya Cammi,” she said before Cammi answered her questions. Her dark green eyes crinkled just a little, the ghost of a grin, when Cammi offered to show ID. Irene gave another sharp chuffing sound that could be a laugh. “I’ll trust ya. Can’t be too careful, I’m not keen on contributing to the delinquency of minors. Hard to tell who’s a kid with a drinking license and who’s just a kid.”

She complied with instruction and held out her arms so Cammi could get to work. The first spray made her grunt. It was cold and it tickled but she wasn’t about to giggle and titter like a little girl. Her jaw clenched as she choked down the laugh and relaxed as Cammi worked. Irene was still as a statue after the initial shock of the cold spray. Right up until Cammi had to tuck paper towels into her leggings. Her arm twitched as Cammi went for the right hip, fingers flexed into a claw as if to grab the girl’s arms. She stopped herself, however, with another short grunt and a muttered, “sorry.”

It didn’t take too long. Cammi was efficient and there wasn’t too much surface area. Irene kept her arms out somewhat as she looked down at her freshly painted green skin. It looked worlds better than the sloppy green grease she had used. She nodded her head slowly as she inspected, surprised as hell the paint covered so well. Several grand and millions of tiny, stabbing, needles hidden with such ease. “Shit on a shingle…” she breathed, turning her arms over. “Top notch,” she said looking back to Cammi and thumped a heavy hand on her shoulder, giving an appreciative shake and squeeze. “I like it, thank you.”

A massive figure suddenly staggered into view. Irene’s hand jumped off Cammi’s shoulder and balled into a fist. Her body tensed, shoulders back; she looked ready to throw that punch right into the apparition’s gut. Just as quick she relaxed when she recognized the voice and huffed sigh, shuddering as the adrenaline rushed out of her veins. Reeny the Greenie? Her black lips pressed to a line, eyes narrowed some but she just shook her head and grabbed her flask for another drink. “Be better if Bane wouldn’t go sneaking up on a bitch. Mmm, yeah, Gordie this is Cammi…Camilla if you get on her bad side,” she added with a wink to Cammi. “Cammi this is Gordie…only person I’ve met here who might be able to beat me in arm wrestling,” she said with a light flex of her arms.

She took a step back to dig out her smokes and light one up, trying to keep down wind of the two. Just because she liked her cancer smoke didn’t mean they had to suffer. “So where’s the rest of the kids? Surprised the girls let you out of their sight.” Not bad scenery if she was honest. Bane was a good choice for the meaty Canuck. “Should go get some drinks, could use something to wash this down,” she said, wriggling her flask to slosh the contents around. “Your tab’s on me Cammi,” she said in a tone that brooked no arguments. “Have to pay ya back for fixing my sloppy ass.”

Speaking with: Cammi(@alona98) and Gordie(@BennyQ)

"Wow Will, that's pretty elaborate" She watched as the strings retracted back into his hand"

Erin looked at him when he mentioned he felt out of place. "Okay, don't go anywhere!" Erin hurried away from the group momentarily before returning with a drink in hand "You mentioned wine, so enjoy". She runs a hand through her red wig "Don't ask how...just know it's yours". She takes a sip from her cup again. "I will tell you this...don't worry about about trying to" Erin puts her fingers into air quotes "America". She puts them back down. "I rather you just be Will. He is really nice guy and makes for one hell of a Spider-Man" She smiles at him before giving him a careful kiss on the check "...and that's for the face I noticed you make earlier...". Erin notices his body language was still uncomfortable. "Well, I'm glad I got to meet you, if that means anything. I hope you stay and hang out with us."

Talking To: Will, Jason, Kaegan

"You got it, mistah." Lily gave Gordie a quick wave with her fingers as they separated. Her cell, along with ID and credit card, was held snug inside the neck of her boot. There would no way to hear it against the booming music, but she'd feel the vibration. "Shall we?" she asked, not really looking back before she began to push her way through the swarms of students. Lily complimented them as they passed by, impressed with how everyone really went all out for this. Particularly drooling over a guy dressed as Gambit who had managed to accessorize with glowing playing cards.

She had been looking for the power girls, as Gordie had mentioned. Finding it harder to navigate the sea of people she bounced upwards to try and peer further out, her cotton candied colored pigtails swaying.
"Oh! I see Mystique..King Leo...Spidey..and Magneto.." Lily announced between the small hops. She continued searching for the girls, hoping to catch their gazes long enough to wave them down. Lifting on leg up she fiddled in the top of her boot for her phone. Her balance was just about as good as it gets - even with some drinks in her. Once in hand she quickly shot a text to Anna; Hey! It's Lily - come join us for a drink. Just look for Harley Quinn (; unsure of what she had dressed up as she figured a text would be the best bet. Slipping the device back into her shoe she smiled at the group in front of her.

"Look like you guys need some more company" her smile widened when she saw Mystique up close admiring the details in the paint, "you look amazing! Whoever did your body paint is fantastic."

~~~~~

Tagging: @Damien_Akira @IfIWereInYourShoes @Aluora @True Grave @gucci @KaeganofAmber
@di moon
Where: Quad

Will just shrugged at her comment on his costume. “It’s a bit cheaper than what I usually shop for. If I had the time, I would’ve made some calls and gotten an actual Spider-Man costume,” he chuckled, examining the equipment.

He then scratched the back of his neck and took the cup of wine, blinking. When had he ever mentioned wine? But he held it anyway, deciding that he would sip at it every once in a while. He then laughed at her comment on him being a nice guy. “Well, you don’t know what a bitch I am yet—and that’s prolly because I’m a British wanker,” he winked.

He giggled when she kissed his cheeks. “Fanks,”

Stands filled with unique activities lined the sidewalks of the Quad. Colorful balloons were tied to the booths along with neon signs to distinguish them. There were booths for face painting, kissing, baseball throwing, basketball, football, miniature golf, fortune telling, fishing, horse shoes, ring toss, balloon popping with throwing darts, bobbing for apples, and a dunk tank.

A peculiar runway with a projector screen & a catwalk was propped up for the costume contest that would occur later. It was equipped with backdrops, a smoke machine, and RGB LED concert stage lights with various patterns ranging from floral to strobe lights. A hired pyrotechnics team was in charge of the fireworks & confetti cannons. Lettered Wayfair marquee signs across the top of the stage spelled out, "WEL-COME TO THE MEET & GREET" with blinking lights carnival style.

Eren noted the school's Instagram online poll was projected onto the stage. The event was being sponsored by the Communication Arts and Business Dept. There was a singular rule on the site: Each participating student would not be allowed to vote for themselves. He quickly surmised that he couldn't rig the costume contest if he wanted too.

The hacker had no way of knowing how many students would actually vote. So he couldn't tip the scales in anyone's favor. It'll be a fair event. On the surface, the prize was a $200 gift card. But to Eren it was deeper than that - It was bragging rights. An easy access to achieving popularity right off the bat !

His blue pools were still soaking in the scenery as he followed Harley's lead as she navigated them through the labyrinth of undergraduates. The smoky fragrance of bar-b-que, char-broiled hamburgers, grilled hotdogs, sausage links, and shisk kabobs sizzling on grill, lingered in the air.

They just barely overpowered the sweet & salty scent of buttery pop-corn, caramel apples, elephant ears, churros, and cotton candy. Cold ice cream was stocked into freezers of a cart by the bar. The best part about it? The Culinary Arts & Business Dept. were generous enough to supply it all for free. Provided that a limit was placed upon each student so that everyone would get their fair share.

Along the way over to what looked like The Brotherhood of Mutants- Eren spotted a gauche otter sporting a crimson & white cape. They were attempting to hype up student body, occasionally tripping a few students in the process with its large tail. It was their first day wearing the costume & so they were having a tough time adapting to it.

The confused DJ from earlier threw on another track from the playlist: "Will Smith- Miami" He briefly spoke over the track to remind everyone not to drink & drive; drink responsibly. Which drew mixed reactions from the populace. The poor DJ couldn't win for losing. Eren simply nodded his head to the beat as he let Harley do all of the talking. If Eren knew Lily was drooling over Gambit; he'd 'probably' deck him.

~~~~~

Tagging: @IfIWereInYourShoes @Aluora @True Grave @gucci @KaeganofAmber
@di moon
Where: Quad

Last edited:
@IfIWereInYourShoes @di moon @Damien_Akira @gucci @True Grave @Aluora

The smell of food sharply caught Kaegan's attention. "Ooh... damn that smells good... I'm practically drewling. If you guys want to catch me by the stands, I'll be getting food, then hitting the booths." With that, Kaegan nodded before heading off, making his way to the barbeque and grill burgers. In a matter of mintues, he'd eat his share, nothing less expected of a University student athlete he figured. The metabolism he had was a blessing and a curse. Walking past Eren, he'd wave.

"There's so many stands, I hardly know which to hit first...."

Before he could finish his sentence, a group of girls came over.

"Can we borrow you two for the kissing booth?" Kaegan blinked in suprise, looking to Eren. "I'm not too sure about..." Again not allowed to finish his sentense, they'd pull him by his arms, next going for Eren.

"So long as we don't have to kiss one another!" Kaegan called out. "Careful, I just had barbecue." Not resisting much, he was sat down on a stool behind a booth, feeling awkward in the situation, let alone on Greek Armor. "Fuck me, I just wanted food..." The first one up was a male student, and Kaegan signed. "I feel like you ladies are doing this because you know I'm on the track team." As the male stood over, he'd looked suprised as well. "KAEGAN?! Awh hell nah bruh." Stood before him was Davion, his track partner. Kaegan turned to the snicker girls with a blank stare. "You're the devil."

Cammi didn't react to the reflexes of the other women because she could tell the woman was an ex-soldier. She knew not to take it seriously because Irene probably was an ex-soldier.

She watched the She Hulk take in the paint job. "Thanks, it's no problem." She said taking the other girls complaint
Just as she was finna turn Irene grabbed her her shoulder and shook and squeezed it
" It's no problem really." Cammi said mentally crying in pain at how heavy handed Irene was and not even two seconds later a large shadow covered both of them and Irene went into fight mode.

She smiled at their playfulness with each other.
" What's up Gordie?" Camilla said giving him a once over " pleasure to meet you and yes I did."
She smiled turning to clean up her mess as Gordie was joking around.
" It ain't permanent, Honey. " She said " oh that I would love too see."

Looking between Irene and Gordie at all the sexiness in front of her like damn....the Lord is testing her fa real.

" Sweet cheeks I would not disrespect you by turning down free drinks. You don't have do it because the view for me is enough payment." Camilla said looking both Irene and Gordie down " but lead the way. Bye Bitch." She yelled at Raven as they walked off

" So basic questions. Age? Major?" Cammi asked almost running to keep up with two Giants on the sides of her.

"Aye wait let's go to the kissing booth. Since we have to pass it on the way to get drinks. And I have to take a picture of it." Cammi asked them

Talking too: Irene (@LilGunner), and Gordie (@BennyQ)

“Oh i’m Definitely going to get fat here! There so much stuff I haven’t tried. I mean I though Italy was carb dense environment. But America tops it I guess” she bit her lip looking at all the delicious food feeling Saliva flood her mouth.

She reeled back a little as Lily’s mentioned someone else’s body paint work, she put a hand on her chest and gasps loudly. “ may I remind you that I’m right here?” She joked hugging her slender inked arm’s around Lily’s stomach pulling her to lean against her chest ever so slightly, with Athena being taller by a few inches she could comfortably rest her head close to hers. Enjoying the however brief contact from her new friend. “ it’s okay I forgive you. Want some food?” She asked gesturing to the food carts stepping away from Lily to await her decision. Ice cream sounded real good right now. Too but she couldn’t eat just sweets. She might have to just keep telling herself that tonight.

“ oh you boys are in trouble!” She giggled watching as they were paraded away to the kissing booths. Seeing the line already forming, she wouldn’t say no to a kiss from Keagan but under less pressured areas perhaps.

@di moon @Damien_Akira @gucci @True Grave @Aluora
Location Quad

Anna let Kaegan take the gift card and then followed after Mel to make sure she got to her department head and then wandered about a bit. She ran into a few familiar faces from the summertime workshop, and handed out a few more cards. She also made sure to take plenty of pictures to add to the social media sites, and sone selfies for her own.

Anna rolled her eyes at the interruption of the music-announcements and reminders were for between songs...She sent a text to the girl who had hired or signed him and went back to enjoying things. Her phone buzzed, and she read the text from Lily, grinning. Be there ASAP!

She went in search of Harley and laughed when she noticed all the villains and anti-heroes about. "Lookin' good!" She said, noticing some were wearing body paint that she did not want on her clothes. "Hope no one forgot to upload for voting," she said with a grin, grabbing enough $15 and under cards for everyone to choose from. They consisted of Starbucks, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Gamestop, Google, Wal-Mart, Target, and the Student Union on campus.

"Except you, Kaegan, you already got one," she said with a chuckle before he got pulled away for kisses. Though, she did see that he got set up for kissing a guy after saying he didn't want to kiss his partner in crime they'd snagged with him.

"Lily, you promised drinks," she jokingly pouted before walking up to one of the booths and getting herself a mimosa, then moved back to the group, sipping happily away.

She offered a smile to those she didn't know. "Hello, I'm Annabelle."

==
Company: Everyone about

==

(I will tag later when I am on my comp)

Lily nodded at the mention of food. Besides the bag of sour patch kids she devoured while being painted, she hadn't ate much. "I could definitely eat." Her sapphire darts moved along the tents that surrounded them. Anything sounded good, really. Sweet aromas filled the air in a pleasant mixture, making it hard to pinpoint what delicious smell came from where. "I'm thinking something spicey," Lily decided seeing a food stand just ahead that looked promising. "Oh! There's Anna!"

She waved the southern bell down when she parted from the crowd and headed towards them. Happy to see she got her text. Letting out a small laugh, "I did. Your drink of choice on me, puddin" Lily walked with Anna to the booth and waited for her to order before paying, adding her own order for a couple midori sours as well. "Keep the change." she told the bartender with smile. Wedging the hammer between her arm and side she returned to Athena, and handed over one of the drinks.

Bringing she thin straw to her lips Lily took a couple sips of the green substance. Her head fallowed the direction which Eren and Kaegan were hustled off in. Already she could see individuals lining up to get a taste from the kissing booth. Biting down on the fullness of her bottom lip she tossed around the idea of taking her happy ass over there. It was for a good cause afterall. Underneath her pale makeup she could feel the heat rise in her cheeks at the thought. Apparently she hadn't enough liquid courage for that.

Taking another drink she swayed to the music,
"So, um food. Anyone else hungry?" she asked. Hooking her arm around Athenas she pulled the girl into her dancing motion. Other students gathered to dance once the music changed. Perhaps the poor DJ got the hint after that Will Smith song.

~
Tagging: @di moon @IfIWereInYourShoes

Erin smiles as the Harley Quinn approached get small group, complimenting her body paint "Oh, thank you! You look amazing as Harley, and sound like her to!" She laughed as she let her hand hit the inflatable mallet. Erin pointed to Kaegan "I would say that handsome man, but I seem to be surrounded by three of them" She smiles "Ares...Leonidas, he is the artist behind the paint"

Erin watches as a Superwoman approached with gift cards "Oh, that's so cool, thanks!". She does not hesitant to grab the GameStop card.

Just as fast as more people were gathering, everyone split off again. She watched as Kaegan was dragged away. Erin yells "I told you the girls would be all over you!". That found Erin once again hanging out with Jason and Will. "So, either if you hungry?" She smiles at Will "Not many things say America like a big ass cheeseburger...if you really wanted to America at this party" Erin waits to see the others reactions, before turning to Will again "Besides Will, now I'm curious to see your bitchy side...and you also said wanker".

Currently With: Jason and Will

Tag: @True Grave @gucci

Jamming to the beat while minding his own business. Eren looked up to see a hand wagging in his direction. It was Dracula again, staggering by him. As much as he wanted to roll his orbs into the back of his skull, in disgust. He regrettably waved back at him. "There's so many stands, I hardly know which to hit first...." Eren crudely whispered under his breath, "How about the John Wilkes boo-."

Before he could get the spiteful words out his mouth, a warm soft palm clasped around his arm. It belonged to a Junior girl of Brazilian descent. She was chewing bubblegum, the scent of strawberry floated from her breath as she popped it. "Oooh! Yura cuuutie. What's chur nayme?" Eren could hardly get past her thick accent. She sounded as though she might as well had been speaking in emoji. "...Eren." He replied warily.

"Can we borrow you two for the kissing booth?"

'Two?' Eren glanced over to see Kaegan being hauled off as well by another girl. He could hardly make out what she looked like as her colorful hair obscured his view of her. It reminded him of Rainbow Dash. 'Was this even normal?' He pondered. Girl's in Miami were so forward.

"So long as we don't have to kiss one another!"

Hearing this made Eren's stomach turn. Kissing a guy, let alone his mortal enemy was NOT on his bucket list! “ Oh you boys are in trouble!” He heard Athena giggle as they were taken to the line. Further adding insult to injury. "I told you the girls would be all over you!" Echoed the Mystique.

"Careful, I just had barbecue. Fuck me, I just wanted food..." Kaegan sounded off in protest as he offered little resistance to back up his claims. Amazing at a time like this, we're literally being dragged over to a kiss- who knows what - and all he's concerned with is food?! Kaegan was first to be seated. Eren was taken to a booth adjacent to his, to Kaegan's right. His escort popped her gum and told him, "Chuu, jus wait right hea sweetheart. Someone will be here to service you in a second." Man did he feel uncomfortable.

Especially after seeing who Kaegan was paired up with. 'A dude?!' ... Worse, it was someone he knew! Apparently they were on the track team together. Eren was unaware that this school even had one. He would consider joining the team later. Flickering his eyes to his right, he saw another freshman who was told to close their eyes. Puckering up the guy went in for a smooch- he had every hope of kissing the girl of his dreams, but no. His lips, met the slobbery wet tongue of a poodle. Realizing what this was, a hazing session the techie was prepared to back out when a heavily freckled girl wearing braces greeted him.

They were duped! This girl was no Athena, Lily, Anna, Cammi, or Melanie for that matter. She wasn't anywhere near their caliber! She seemed frightened, "Please kiss me, if you don't they'll..." Her amethyst hues were practically screaming 'help me'. She stopped Eren from gazing over her shoulder at the snickering Brazilian & Rainbow Dash, by putting a hand on his shoulder. Once more mouthing, please. Swallowing his pride, Eren pursed his lips together and gave her a quick peck.

She tried to deepen the kiss, but he pushed her away. "Hey listen, I don't know what those girls are doing to you... Uhm?" He tilted his head & waited expectantly. ..."Wendy." The red head retorted. "Wendy. Those girls, devil's will get their's." .."They're from the sorority. This was an ignitiaton. I had to kiss a guy today to join. Every guy until you showed up turned me down. But, finally, I can become one of them ! " She beamed.

Leaving the booth, and getting a damn good look at their faces. Eren plotted their revenge, well his revenge. Kaegan could get his own. He swiped his lips with the back of his hand and spat on the ground. He needed a lil' something wash the taste of Wendy out of his mouth. Scoping out the girls with tinted concoctions in their glasses, over by the food tents, Eren darted over there.

@di moon @KaeganofAmber @Pastel
@True Grave @IfIWereInYourShoes @Aluora

Last edited:
Jason beamed as he was introduced to Kaegan, the guy who painted Erin.
"Wow, you did a hell of a job, bro. She looks great."
He watched as Kaegan was dragged off, leaving him with Erin and Will. Will seemed like an okay guy, though a bit uptight. The body painted Harley Quinn also looked awesome, but she didn't stick around long.

They were soon heading for the food tent, which was good with him because he was starved. At the food tent, he paid for a burger on a plate and took a bite of it. His eyes widened, as it tasted very good. Seeing some seating, he gestured with his head.
"You guys want to grab those seats?"
Jason was planning to sit and eat for a bit before he headed for the beach.

With: Erin and Will

Tag: @Aluora @gucci

Back
Top Bottom