Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Anna watched as he used his bare hands on the boxes. “I was not raised with such physical labor in mind,” she said simply, making sure to not wave the box cutter and scare him. “Have to make things easy for myself.” But he got the majority of things stacked to head out. She worked on ordering food, and they chatted a bit while they made sure things were tidied up and they had things like ample toilet paper and such on hand...And paper towels…

A large order of six pizzas-cheese, pepperoni, veggie, supreme, meatlover's, and a hawaiian, along with a couple orders of each of the sort of wings they offered, one of each dessert, and various 2-liters of soda to toss in with the booze. They danced around eachother a bit while he sang, and she did enjoy his voice...It seemed a shame to interrupt him when he was having his own fun. He could definitely rock those early 2000’s songs, that was for sure.

She figured they should at least let people know the dorm was fit for company. So, she took a picture of herself holding a bottle of Angry Orchard Rose next to her cheek with a caption of Beer Pong set up! Food on the way! Ready when you are! and sent it to the group they’d met thus far. She doubted Kaegan would want to have the entire campus cramming into their dorm room, so she hoped they didn't bring the entire quad.

==

Company: Kaegan, but inviting their new friends for a quieter party via phone

==

***Minutes before Ren, Erin, Melanie, Jason, & Will joined Anna, Athena, & Lily ***

"Cool! That will be super easy to remember"

"Sorry Ren, it's just you kinda remind me of the Tuxedo Mask who appeared earl... Oh, you sneaky bitch!"

Ren wanted to die. It was official. At this point, he was anything, but a 'Smooth Criminal'. He couldn't hide his identity if he tried too! To make matters worse, not only was Melanie whom he had just met for the second time, with him. All of his other friends were also present. Surely, they'd witness the spectacle Mystique was putting on? After all, here she was reinacting Sailor Moon flawlessly. If her chair screeching on the floor didn't catch the attention of everyone within ear shot. Her bellowing would.

"In the name of the moon I shall punish you!"

"Umm...right, I will sit down. By the way, I decided on Ren".
The damage had been done.

How could he play off this act? The first person who uncovered his alter ego had probably just witnessed her performance. Ren had the feeling he would back up her claim too. He was doomed.

"Great costumes, they all look amazing!"

"Sounds like everyone is going to Kaegan's and Anna's. I would love to be your beer pong partner!"
Ugh. Pda much? Ren thought as Erin kissed Jason on the cheek; He finally had confirmation that the two were an item.

"I could play some beer pong, I have to urge people against picking me as a partner, unless you want to get trashed..I suck."

"I could make up for that. I think we'd make a great team! "

“I can slip off and finish unpacking if you all know when you’d want to come in…”

Eren heard Anna say before she greeted Melanie.
“Hey, Mel! See? You found someone friendly,”
“I...I suppose I did.” After some small talk, the beauty queen walked off with Kaegan towards the dorm. After they made their departure, the 3 he saw earlier made their arrival. An audible snap filled the air as a set of finger guns ( "Pew pew" ) wavered at everyone who looked.

“Hey yo. I got lost but look who found me.” voiced Gordie.

It was still only day one, 20 mins before 6pm and Eren was already familiar with Gordie's signature catchphrase. “What’cha all up to?” Eren gave Bane a fist bump. "Not much. Grabbing a bite to eat, and you?" "Be back, two mikes," The Neek nodded to the taller green militant woman, juxtaposing her hulking height to the short & stacked girl who was chugging alcohol like champ. He recognized the miniature Winter ( Toy ) Soldier as Camilla. "Yo, Cammi. I'm digging the 'fit." He complimented with a wink.

A moment later he felt Melanie take him into her hand. His eyes caught onto where her thumb was pointing. "Cheesecake?!? Say no more. " Without another word, he pulled Melanie over to the confectionery stands gently breaking free of her hold on him once they were there. A chuckle escaped his lips as he watched the She-Hulk rack up on kebabs & beer- she was already headed back to the group. "That woman moves with a purpose."

He said just loud enough for her to hear, while scooping up some powdery beignets & a slice of caramel cheesecake topped with whipped cream. Moving around the stands he stopped at a tray of lasagna & grabbed some garlic bread to go with it. By the time he made his way back, Irene was dishing out rounds of beer & hard cider to everyone; Beginning with Cammi as thanks for her paint job. "Help yourself all,"
"If ya aren't of age...just...fuck just don't tell me. If I find out i'll shit kick you till next sunday."

"Yeaaaaaah" He nudged Lily, "Remind me not to tell her my age." Oh, that's right. Before he had only assumed she was the same age as him, but now seemed like a good time to get to know his would be beer pong teammate.. "So how old are you? 19?" He took a stab in the dark. She looked pretty young anyway...

Attention: Last Call !! It is now 6pm
We'll be moving all meals to the beach.
So wrap it up!!

Last edited:
Finishing the last bite of her taco Lily tossed the ball of foil into a row of bins behind them. Savoring a bit of hot sauce from her finger she looked up to see Eren, accompanied by the powergirl she saw earlier. She smiled a bit as she was introduced to herself and Athena, "nice to meet you lovely, I'm Lily." she would add. It was easy to admire Melani's costume, Powergirl was iconic, and she did it justice. The costumes really had been her favorite thing so far. It would be hard to vote for just one.

"I like your confidence! What I lack in I can make up with charisma," Lily grinned with a flutter of her dark lashes and a shrug. Despite how well Eren and her did they would, without a doubt have fun with it. Bringing the inflatable to rest back on the curve of her shoulder she watched Anna and Kaegan hurry of to the dorm for preparation, offering them her assistance if needed before they took off, "Shoot me a text if you need any help." the duo disappeared off of the quad with a mission. "Remind me to stop at my dorm before hand," she asked Athena, wanting to snag a couple things for the dorm party. "Hey guys.." Lily exclaimed seeing Gordie and his company.

"Sounds like we're getting ready for a llittle dorm shindig. You all up for some beer pong?" her eyebrow perked, pale eyes moving along the new faces. "Fuck it. I'm getting funnel cake." Seeing Melanie and Eren head out for cheesecake was the last straw. The temptation of sweets finally getting through. It was a special occasion afterall, and a nice change from fish and brown rice. Lily returned in triumph, balancing the plate of deliciously fried batter topped with powdered sugar, strawberries, and whipped cream.

Placing the mallet down at her feet she fished for the fruit with her fork. Picking them off until Irene came back with her haul, "Where did you meet her Gordie? She is amazing!" Lily admired the girl's tetris skills and generosity with the beers. She practically choked on a strawberry hearing Irene threaten to shit kick the minors. The first beer going to the stunning girl she recognized from handing out flyers earlier by the fountain. Her Bucky Barns costume was easily a favorite.

"I can happily say I've been drinking legally as of last Tuesday," she chortled, looking at Eren with a smile, "don't worry kid, we can still be friends" with her free hand she gave Eren's cheek a gentle squeeze. Giving him a wink she returned to her funnel cake.

Attention: Last Call !! It is now 6pm
We'll be moving all meals to the beach.
So wrap it up!!

Just as she heard the announcement she felt a tickle against her ankle. Pulling out her phone she viewed the message from Anna; Beer Pong set up! Food on the way! Ready when you are! "I'm going to head that way, anyone else?" she'd wait for responses, curious to hear everyone else's plans.

Tagging: everyone

Athena had disappeared from the group briefly as the game booth called her name, noticing the tattooed girl from earlier this morning who had shared the love of ink with her, they talked for a while as Athena knocked down some pins, then hooked a duck or two enough to win a bag full of prizes and the girls number too.

Heading back she grabbed a ice cream bar and more or less skipped back over to the group, holding her spoils in the air. “ Look! I won a geranium.... no wait a terranium, it’s perfect for my desk. I also got a mug that’ll be great for my brushes and pencils, and a hat which i’ll Probably paint and sell. And a few boxes of Girl Scout cookies! The girl also gave me her number and a guy said I was hot. Athena ticking all the boxes today!” She praised herself clicking her heels as she approached the group with her bag of goodies.

She paused as Lily mentioned that she was in fact older than she looked, it seemed Athena had been hitting pretty high without even knowing about it. She wondered what else the older girl had to offer about herself. She seemed pretty open.

“C’mon my lady, let us venture up to another friends room of slumber but not to sleep. Although I can sleep anywhere no matter how cramped it is. I’ll show you how Italian’s play....well it’s most likely the same but with more drinking and funny insults.” She chuckled offering her arm to her friend. “ you smell like sugar Miss Quinn, you sweet all the way through?” She joked flirtyly pushing Lily a little playfully.

Location food tents
Tagging everyone

Doing the math in his head, Ren quickly calculated that Lily was roughly 2 years ahead of him in age. Since he had a birthday coming up in a few months. Regardless of that, age wasn't anything but a number to him in most cases.
Feeling Lily's fingers sink into his cheek conjured up some mixed signals in his head as she labeled him with terms like, "Kid & Friend." Yet she winked at him. Ren just smiled back and attended to his meal & cheesecake.

Unaware of Athena's absence, Ren spun in his chair at the shrill of her voice. Athena looked like she hit the lottery as she bragged about her earnings. The punk rock artist was on a roll. "Damn, girl, you're blessed!" Eren congratulated.
"Those pheramones of yours are really paying off, huh?" He grinned at the mention of Poison Ivy getting another girl's phone number.

It had occured to Ren that scoring at the game booths wasn't enough to satiate Athena's ravenous appetite. She was still trying to get lucky. Taking a gamble, he decided to shake things up & roll the dice himself. "How about we go over to Anna's together? " Ren offered up his arm to Lily as well; simultaneously winking to Athena, "And we'll show you how American's get down."

Speaking with: @alona98, @BennyQ, @True Grave, @Aluora, @Pastel, @IfIWereInYourShoes, @gucci, @freckled_beauty)

Cammi mouth dropped open when Powergirl and Eren walked off without her.

" Damn my soft voice and 300 other people making noise around her." She mumbled to herself (insert eye roll, stomping of her foot and a hair flip )

I'm still going to get cheesecake. She thought heading over to the confectionery truck. She grabbed one of everything, just in case others wanted anything. Then grabbed a plate of lasagna.

" Okay, y'all I brought one of everything if y'all want anything just don't touch my cheesecake and mini donuts." She said putting everything on the table
" I'm down for beer pong, I ain't the best but I ain't worst at it."

Cheesecake in one hand and camera in the other she lifted the camera and took a selfie of herself and the group before everyone started walking towards Keeghan and Anna's room.

" Aye Spidey wanna be my beer pong partner." She asked

talking to : everyone

Jason laughed good-naturedly as Erin got into a Sailor Moon pose and quoted the show. It would have been cute and funny regardless, but it was extra funny with her painted up as Mystique. She seemed a little embarrassed, so Jason decided to cheer her up.
"Cutest Mystique ever," he said with a wink.
When Bane showed up, he nodded toward him after his finger gun greeting and chuckled at Erin's playfulness. Jason agreed that everyone's costumes looked great.

Jason passed on more beer, wanting to stay sober for several reasons. Irene definitely seemed like a hard case, but he could understand with what seemed to be her background. After everyone else split to get food or go play Beer Pong, Jason turned to Erin with a smile. When she wrapped her hand in his, he gave it a gentle squeeze.
"Yeah, seems that way."
Jason kissed her back, thankful the paint was good and he didn't end up with blue lips.

Jason switched to his Magneto voice.
"As if you had any choice, Mystique!"
He then switched back to his regular voice and chuckled.
"I'd want no one else for my partner."
Jason followed her gaze to the beach and smiled softly. Turning back to her, he put his arms around her waist.

"We'll walk it tomorrow night and any other night you want."
He kissed her back the second time.
"You're gonna spoil me with those kisses. You know that, right?"
Jason got up and motioned for her to come over to an open area near the seats.
"Do a pose," he said before he snapped a picture and uploaded it to the school Instagram.

"Now for me."
Jason powered up the magnets to orbit the ball bearings and a great picture was taken by Erin and uploaded to the school Instagram.
"Now, then, climb up for the next phase of Armstrong Tours."
After Erin was secure, he flexed his big toes to activate the gas propulsion in his boots and lift him up about six inches off the ground.
"Those tacos shall bow to the Brotherhood!" he said in Magneto voice.
By leaning his body forward, he hovered over to the taco stand with Erin in tow.

Once in front of the taco stand, he deactivated the boots and landed gracefully.
"Two tacos, please."
Once they got them, he handed Erin hers and then walked away. After unwrapping the foil, he bit into it. As with the burger, it was excellent. Continuing to eat it, he headed for Kaegan and Anna's dorm room.

Talking To: Erin @Aluora

"Im Melanie, it's nice not being-." She began speaking but her sentence was cut off when she felt the tug of Eren on her heading towards the desserts. Once they got to the table she went off on her own taking in all the delicious goodies she could sample. "It all looks amazing!" She squealed and headed towards the cheesecake and titled her head seeing a fryer set up as well. There where your normal fried fair goodies, like funnel cake, and there were some more unusual but familiar ones. They were making deep friend cheesecake bites which was one of her all time favorite fair foods. The best part about these though is all the different toppings she could put on them. They came 6,12, or 18. She opted for the 12 figuring it wouldn't hurt to share and if no one wanted some more for her! She took the piping hot bites and covered them in cinnamon sugar, caramel and strawberry sauce, mini chocolate chips and some whipped cream. She also stabbed two mini forks into the dish.

Food and napkins in hand she went back over to the group just in time for the flask to be passed to her. She lifted it to her nose and took a sniff. Her nose crinkled and her face twisted smelling the vodka. "I think I'll just stick with a cider, thanks." She said passing the flask to the next person. Vodka and her had a mixed history so she tried to stay away from it. "Anyone want a cheesecake bite?" She asked extending her arm out and offering them up.

Her eyes scanned the group starting to size everyone up. "I see, so they're an item." She said slightly under her breath noticing the other Erin kiss Jason. She glanced away and took a bite of her food.

Location-Food Tent
@alona98 , @BennyQ, @True Grave, @Aluora, @Pastel, @IfIWereInYourShoes, @gucci, @freckled_beauty

Erin laughs as Jason got into character, agreeing to pair up for beer pong. Erin played a few times in high school, but could not really give a assessment on her skill level. Luckily, it was fun whether she won or lost. Her body tingles as his arm wrapped around her waist and he returned the kisses "Sorry, it's kinda hard not to". Erin noticed a few of the others watch their display, but it did not bother her. She was never one to hide her feelings, for the most part. "Careful, because it might be most nights" she answers his beach walk question as her smile grew wider.

"Thanks Mel!" Erin exclaims as she shares some cheesecake bites. "Do you plan on going to Kaegan's and Anna's?" She asked, hoping Melanie's answer would be yes.

It took a second to register what Jason meant by striking a pose, but then saw it was for the school Instagram. Erin put on hand on her hip and draped the other, giving the classic Mystique scowl. After a few snaps, it was Jason's turn. She watched him get the orbs in motion again, getting a near perfect shot of the whole thing. "Awesome, your going to look great on there". Erin waits to make sure it's safe before approaching Jason again. She leans back onto him and gets a selfie of the two of them. "I want to send this to my brother, he will get a kick out of this". She pulls his arm around her "...and what better way to introduce you to him by seeing you as the best Magneto ever".

Erin got excited as it seemed the Armstrong Tour was making its arrival again. She careful climbed on his back, trying her best to not get paint on him. Kaegan's work was truly impressive, there has not been any smearing thus far. Little did she know, Jason still had one more Magneto trick in the bag. She felt him levitate and start to glide. "Wow! This is awesome!" She cried out before going back and putting her Mystique game face on to add to the effect. Erin did her best to hide her excitement about going to the taco stand. "No...we are superior to crunchy goodness".

After eating the tacos, they decided it was time to head to the room party. It seemed everyone was either there or making there way. Erin made sure to send a courtesy text to Kaegan and Anna "Jason and I will be there shortly". When they reach the dorm hallway, Erin quickly asks Jason "Hey, can we stop by our room real quick, just want to grab one thing".

Currently With: Jason @True Grave
Spoke To: Melanie @freckled_beauty Anna @di moon Kaegan @KaeganofAmber

Tag: @di moon @freckled_beauty @True Grave @Aluora

The evening came rather quickly as it was only January, even in Florida, did the sun set early. While Kaegan was never a fan of this, he did enjoy the cold front coming threw, bringing the temp down to a cool 41 degrees. Definitely not a beach day in site this week, he thought as he enjoyed the cooler air, wearing his leather jacket as he lit a match and watched it flutter in the wind, cupping it in his hands before it fluttered out. His phone would go off as he'd check it, getting a text from Erin, sending a reply. "Cool, so you all in a bit." he'd reply, tilting his head to either side to crack it as he clutched his hand, crushing the match to put it completely out as he walked inside.

Everyone was immersed in conversation and generally having a good time, which was contagious as a smile was permanently fixated on Gordie’s lips. Though, it was concealed by his Bane mask, which made him look more like sour wallpaper if anything among so many cheery folk. He greeted the good folk around and they exchanged similar with him, getting a chuckle out of him at all the finger gun sound effects. He nodded his thanks to those who had compliments for the outfits and fist bumped Eren back. They all looked pretty good and had put a lot work into their own as well. He just hoped they would study as hard as the effort they put into their dress, himself included! So far this semester was feeling more like a vacation.

Sounds like we’re getting ready for a little dorm shindig. You all up for some beer pong? What a question. Gordie laughed behind his mask and tried his Bane voice with a whole other quote. “Is A dUcK’s AsS wAtErTiGhT?” He asked back rhetorically. Hell yeah they were, which meant hell yeah he was down for some beer pong.

He nodded his appreciation and thanks to Irene when she passed him one of her beers. “Hell yeah, some god damn protein.” He complimented the choice of kebabs. Good, something to wash down the Jack Daniels and vodka! Yes, just keep mixing all the liquors in his stomach, not like that will cause anything bad to happen. “Cheers, y’all.” He toasted with whoever was available, lifting his mask to get the funnel of the bottle to his lips and enjoy the taste. Now this is what it was all about. He kept his mouth shut at Irene’s comment on underage drinkers. Shit, he had started underage too, drinking beers with the boys after a good hockey game, whether in the rink or street. That’s how it all got started.

As for where he found Irene, he shrugged his broad shoulders at Lily. “Hogging all the plates in the gym. She was kind enough to share with my butt.” He explained with a, hidden, grin at Irene from behind his mask. She was shorter than him but every inch of her was defined. He seen her squatting basically his weight. Get her to play some beer pong? She’d probably be cashing cotton balls in the cups with her strength.

Some went to grab dessert. No cake for him. Coach said he has to stay in shape. Just beer and protein. Well, the beer was cheating as well but as long as it was light beer it wouldn’t affect him too much. Others were arranging a dorm party, since it was crowded here. And it was probably cheaper, and time saving, to purchase and have their own liquor stash. “Pong for me. Y’all coming?” He asked the two he had come with, Irene and Cammi. Cammi was down for it. He just nodded his head suggestively to Irene, as if to peer pressuring the savage ex-marine to come along anyways. As if he could pressure her to anything. But Gordie liked playing with fire, ironic given that he played on ice.

“One-Oh-Five right? Let’s head on over. I play Pong pretty often so maybe it would be fair if one of the newbies at it went on my team?” He offered to the group. It would all be good and fun, and a quick way to get plastered. It wasn’t like the trip to his own dorm was a journey away.

Once he got to the dorm, 105, he took off his mask from his face and just rubbed his jaw a moment. “Oh my god, I can breathe!” He said dramatically. One of the mask straps tugged on his hair a moment and gave him a little pinch. So Bane was right in the movie. Taking the mask off…was painful in a way. “Who’s first on the match ups for Pong? Should we have a tourney? I’m addicted to this guys. I might need a help group.” He said, sipping on his drink as he sat on one of the chairs.

Tagging: Everyone, Open.

Tag: Well, everyone I suppose, fuck it.

Kaegan was amist a rather awkward stretch to the ceiling when Gordie walked in. He'd pause to the guy removing his mask, and offered a half smile. "My, you do enjoy that character. Have you ever considered acting as a minor?" He'd grin. "Well, you seem to be the first one here. It's just been Annabelle and I getting snacks and drinks ready. We ordered pizza as well. Beer is in the cooler by the beer pong table, and liquor is on the kitchen island. There should be chips as well. Oh, and uh, Erin texted me, said she and Jason were on their way as well." Kaegan spun around, moving to the kitchen to get a handful of chips, stuffing his face at this point as he had been drinking for hours now. "Say... do you have a teammate for Beer pong?"

Cammi tossed away what wasn't eaten before heading to Kaegan and Anna's dorm room behind Gordie.
" Hey, thanks for the invite it beer pong." Cammi said to Kaegan and Anna

While Kaegan was talking to Gordie she
grabbed a solo cup filled it halfway with vodka and cranberry juice.

" I was gonna l team up with Will but I don't know if he's coming so I don't have a pong partner." She said leaning across from them against the wall

Irene looked around at the group as beers were taken. She wasn’t keen on contributing to the delinquency of minors but ignorance was bliss. Chatter about desserts and a beer pong party floated around as she stood by, content with chowing down on her kebabs. Meat was might. Gordie seemed to approve and she held up the stack to share. Only child she might have been but she had learned to share. Sort of anyways. She raised a beer in toast before knocking back and draining half of it in one go.

Her eyebrows quirked at Lily’s question. Where did he find her? “5th aisle of target,” Irene grumbled lowly as Gordie answered with a far more polite response. Mostly anyways. “Somehow has to show these squibs how to lift properly,” she said with a small shrug, ripping into another kebab. The offer for beer pong was tempting and she nodded as her flask made it back and she was quick to shove it back into the left waistband of her leggings. Gordie’s suggestive head nodded forced a roll of her eyes. “Yeah sure, why not? I just hope you kids are prepared to keep up.” The little crinkle around her eyes was back, the hint of a grin.

Finishing off the one beer she grabbed another for the road to the dorms. Beer wasn’t her poison of choice but she needed to water down the vodka a little. She trailed behind Gordie and Cammi, lighting up a cigarette for the walk. Per usual it dangled at the corner of her lips as she sipped at the beer, balancing the wrapped kebabs in her other hand. Her beer and cigarette were finished by the time they got back from the dorms, the air easier to breath without the throng of people. Irene let the butt drop into the neck of the bottle and tossed both into a garbage can before heading inside. She greeted Anna with a sharp, heavy clap to her shoulder and a two finger salute to Kaegan from her brow.

Irene dropped the pile of kebabs on the counter with all the other snacks as Gordie very dramatically pulled off his mask. She gave a short, chuffing snort and shook her head. “You think that’s bad, try six days in full RADCON,” she said under her breath as she found a spot to post up, lifting her right foot to prop on the wall and give it a rest. “Guess we all need partners. With the amount of kids coming might want to make it threesomes.” Her tone dropped ever so slightly, ever so suggestively, with a little quirk of her right eyebrows and crinkle around her eyes.

Speaking with: Anyone in ear shot but specifically: Cammi(@alona98), Gordie(@BennyQ), Anna(@di moon), and Kaegan(@KaeganofAmber)

After shrugging a quick response to Erin, Will was left jobless again as she went on to socialise once more. The only people he knew here were Jason, Erin, and Camila.

Camila. Right. What was she up to? Will hadn't seen her ever since she left for the party after she dressed up, and so, Spidey began ducking and wading through the crowd.

He then spotted his roommate against a wall with a few others, stalking up to her fiddling with his mask, having set his wine down at a table he found.

"Sup," he grinned. He was beginning to get comfortable with her, and then he noticed glasses set up for beer pong. He'd seen it in movies, but had no idea how to play.

Jason was looking forward to playing Beer Pong. He was pretty good at it, having played several games at high school parties. Jason had smiled at her response, not minding her kisses in the least. Although others could see their affection, he didn't care now that he no longer had to worry about high school PDA rules.
"A beach walk before bed sounds great as long as it's not cold."
Jason loved the beach day or night, so he would never turn down spending time there.

After the Instagram pictures were done, Jason had turned off the electromagnets so that Erin could safely approach. When she took the selfie, he put on his best haughty evil look, really selling that he was Magneto. After the selfie was taken, he smiled when Erin said that she was sending it to her brother and that he'd like it. Jason snugly put his arm around her when she pulled it around her.
"And even better, I'm standing next to the best Mystique ever."
Jason kissed her on the lips for a long moment and then took a similar selfie of the two of them in character, sending it to his bros back in Chi-Town.

The hovering Magneto and Mystique effect looked really cool, one of the coolest things to see at the Meet 'n' Greet. The Quad was jumping and Jason was happy to see so many people having fun. After they had finished the tacos, they entered the dorm building. Jason turned to Erin as she asked if they could stop by their room for a moment.
"Yeah, sure."
They went into their dorm room and the door shut behind them.

Speaking To: Erin @Aluora

Camilla watched as everyone started coming and pulling into the dorm.

" What's up Spidey?" She said hip bumping Will " you having a good time, and if you don't mind pose for me."

She grabbed her camera and started taking perfect photos of Will in customer.
" You wanna be my beer pong partner." She asked showing him the pictures she took of him..... While shopping on her hard cider

Lily sipped from one of the beers Irene had passed out. Making a sour face the first couple drinks she took, funnel cake and beer wasn't the best mix of flavors. She was done with the junk food, already dreading the extra time she'd need to put in at the gym before the end of the week. Not only were regular classes starting, but dance classes as well. Having familiar faces around the school gym would be nice, she was always looking for leg day partners.

"I'll take that as a hell yes," she laughed, glad to see Gordie was keeping his Bane game strong. "See you all there then!" Lily turned to Athena, who had a stockpile of miscellaneous prizes from the game booths. The smile on the girls face was as if she had won the jackpot. "You were not joking about those games! Nice haul!" she laughed, quite impressed. "Looks like we need to swing by your dorm as well," surely she didn't to carry that around all night.

Lily hooked her arm through Athenas,
"Let's. Can't keep Anna waiting!" she agreed, sending their southern bell a quick heading your way text. She finished off her beer, never allowing a free drink to go to waste and dumped the bottle. "Sweet as candy Miss Ivy," she playfully remarked back. The Italian way? Lily smiled at that, wondering how different they played, slightly surprised to hear beer pong was Italian known.

"How about we go over to Anna's together?And we'll show you how American's get down."

She took hold of Ren's arm without hesitation, allowing herself to be in the middle of the two. "Awe, here's my partner," she said fondly, giving his bicep a small hug, "now lets go see those beer pong skills." With that she gave them a quick tug forward to head across the quad - towards the dorms. On the way they would continue to see swarms of students, all in costume, "Can't wait to see this place during Halloween." her eyes moved egarily around them. That was her favorite holiday by far, and could only imagine the madness it brought to MU.

Upon entering the building Lily excused herself, "Going to run to my dorm real fast. Meet you guys over there?" her arms unhooked from theirs. Without another word she headed down the hall.

~~

Walking with @Damien_Akira @IfIWereInYourShoes

Last edited:
Arguably, this had to be one of the greatest moments in Ren's life. On the opposite side of Lily stood his first crush, Athena who was quite the cunning linguist. She was a master of many tongue's, from Italian to English. He was kind of crushed that she'd just ignored his presence entirely. So when Lily, one of his newer interests, acknowledged him as her beer pong partner. It took everything in his power not to smile passive-aggressively as though he were Daenerys Targaryen at Athena.

Flexing his bicep - Ren allowed his muscle to snuggle closely to Lily's as he walked across the Quad with both Harley & Ivy in tow. He was certain that a couple of students had even broken their necks to see them. Ren felt like the man ! As they drew near dorm 101 - He detached himself from Lily & propped the door open for Athena with a rubber wedge to stop it from closing. "Ok. I'm going to grab a few things myself. I'll catch up with you in a few. " He flicked two fingers in Lily's direction and headed into room.

With the costume contest set to go live within the next few hours. Eren threw on the top hat, mask & cape right along with all of the other accessories. Grabbing one last object, he blended into the heart of school with the rest of lively students that congested the hallway like a clogged artery. Though it was a short walk, the student body easily obstructed his passage to Dorm 105 as they slowly bled out into the Quad. Along the way some of freshman were on their cellulars snapping photos of their besties for the 'Gram'. Ren made a mental note to participate in the contest later as he allowed his knuckles to beat & rap on Anna and Kaegan's door.

"Hey open up. Its me, Ren."

Walking with:
@Pastel
@IfIWereInYourShoes
From Quad --> Dorm 101 -- > Dorm 105

Last edited:
Tagging: Kaegan (@KaeganofAmber), Camilla (@alona98), Annabelle (@di moon) Irene (@LilGunner), Will (@gucci), Eren (@Damien_Akira), Open.

“What the hell is RADCON? A convention for…radicals?” Gordie asked with a joking smile to Irene. “Three vee threes or two vee twos work for me. Can rotate a player out with threes. Best to only have two balls in motion. Eh? Get it?” He snickered immaturely again at his depraved joke.

“Me, acting? Nah. I can barely remember where my classes are, let alone remember lines on a script. You know how much hockey players get banged up on the ice?” Gordie chuckled back to Kaegan’s remark. He listened to the rundown of activities and such that he and Annabella had lined up for the group and he nodded appreciatively. He went over to grab another beer, popping the cap up and taking a long swig of it.

“You two really know how to spoil us. Should be a proper ole tilly in here. As for pong,” Gordie shrugged, “no partner yet. I play a lot so I don’t mind a newbie on my team. We can totally team up if you like. I don’t mind getting a game going with who’s all here?” Gordie suggested, seeing the room was starting to fill out. They should make a board of all the teams and all. So far the only two claiming the same banner was Will and Cammi.

He heard the knock on the door and went himself to open it, revealing it to be Eren. “Ay, you made it. Come in, have a drink.” He offered, though it wasn’t really his place to be host but the actual dorm owners were busy…playing host for them, with setting up the food and snacks and activities. "The others close by?" Gordie said, sticking his head out into the hallway to take a quick glance after letting Eren in.[/b]

Erin really felt much better that they got to share a quick private moment before getting back on track to hit the party. She smiles as Jason got some pictures of them in costume as well. She looked up at him, giving him a kiss before commenting "Hope they think I'm good enough for you".

They collect themselves and head for Dorm 105. Erin gives a courtesy knock before opening the door "Prepare to get ponged!" She gives a nervous laugh before glancing back Jason before quietly asking "Please tell me that did not sound lame". She glances at the people who were already here, giving personal greetings to everyone currently in the room.

Current location: Dorm 105

Jason kissed her back and smiled as he looked into her eyes.
"They were urging me to get your number after that first selfie, so I don't think you have anything to worry about."
He opened the door for her and they headed down the hall to Room 105 where Kaegan and Anna were staying. Erin went in first after a courtesy knock and issued a challenge in a way that was just like her. When she seemed nervous about that sounding lame, Jason put on his Arnold Schwarzenegger accent.
"Prepare to be...Ponginated," he said, making a pun out of the actor's famous role as The Terminator.

Now, if lameness was to be had, they would share it. Following Erin's lead, he greeted everyone.
"Hey, guys."
He knuckle bumped and hand shook as everyone preferred.
"Alright, so who's going first?"
Jason grabbed a slice of supreme pizza and bit into it, being a major fan of the Italian standby.

Speaking To: Everyone in Room/Dorm 105

Anna knew that the dorm wasn’t exactly huge, so she made up her bed to act as a sort of daybed/couch. She had a small television on her desk-her, well everything technological would connect to it, so she was fine there. Music playing low so people could talk, and they had a good view to the table if no one blocked the door. She even tossed some beanbag chairs in.

Anna came out of her room, all smiles, and wearing a hoodie that was a few sizes too large on her petite frame. She’d styled it in that boyfriend-flannel hack that had been floating around on the social media sites a few years ago. She’d never really gotten the chance to try it out, so acquired track-hoodie gave her the perfect opportunity.

“Hey guys-People can sit in my room if they need to. Just don’t spill anything, please?” She said with her face scrunched up slightly before she giggled. Her hair was a mass of curls around her face, and she knew there was no getting them tamed at the moment, so she didn’t even try.

Everyone was talking about partnering up for beerpong, and she was just resigning herself her watching. She had never played it, and honestly, wasn’t even entirely sure what it was. Then Irene mentioned threesomes, and Anna almost shot hard cider out of her nose. Luckily, she was saved by Spiderman’s entrance...She just cleared her throat and grabbed a napkin while her eyes watered a bit and she made sure she didn’t snot on anyone with her reaction to the threesome-remark.

“I’m not gonna lie-I’ve no idea what this game is, just heard people liked to play it.” It was only fair to warn everyone that she wasn’t going to be any good. Pizza showed up, and she signed off on it, and gave the guy a tip that was likely too large from the way his eyes bugged out, but whatever-traffic was a bitch and it was the first day for a lot on campus for the new school year...Dude deserved some good date money. People seemed to like it, and no one seemed inclined to complain about it.

“There’s coffee and tea cups for people who don’t want to drink-sodas in fridge,” she said, wanting people to know. She understood not everyone was into drinking, but she didn’t really plan on getting too hammered. Knocks had her opening the door and letting in more people. She wondered if people were going to be too crowded to enjoy the game, but there were still the bedrooms with their views if needed. "Come on in," she said, leaving the door open so the newcomers could enter. "Maybe I should have taken my parents up on using the penthouse," she mused aloud. "More room to play games." Oh, well...Maybe next semester.

==

Company: Kaegan, Gordie, Erin, Jason, Eren, Lily, Athena, Irene, Will, Camilla, Mel (if she came with the tide)

==

@KaeganofAmber / @BennyQ / @Aluora / @alona98 / @IfIWereInYourShoes / @freckled_beauty / @True Grave / @gucci / @LilGunner / @Damien_Akira / @Pastel

Unlocking her door Lily stepped inside the darkened dorm. Her hands searched the wall for the switch, its location still unfamiliar. Better leave a light on next time, the thought coming to her once she finally found it. She headed into the kitchen and grabbed a bag from underneath the sink, which she filled with a couple items from the mini - fridge. Furrowing her brows she eyed the contents, wishing she had more to contribute. Hopefully I'm not the only juice and vodka drinker.

Her bare shoulder gently brushed the wall as she hugged against it, making room for the students passing up and down the hall. Some of which more stumbling than walking. A level she was thankful to not be on. She was even sure the sexy Gambit she saw from earlier was amongst the wobblers. Lily shook her head hearing the sound of someone falling behind her, fallowed by the burst of laughter.

Lily sighed in relief once she reached dorm 105. Already hearing the sounds of muffled chatter inside. With her free hand she gave the door a quick knock, "Hey! It's Lily." Once inside she gave everyone a small wave and smile, bringing the bag to the kitchen counter. Finding a free spot she set out a bottle of Grey Goose along with the jugs of juice. "You guys sure know how to put on a party last minute." Lily looked around at the goodies provided. "It'll be our turn to host the next dorm party, puddin." she gave Gordie a grin and another attempt at her Harley voice.

~~

Tagging: everyone / speaking to @di moon @KaeganofAmber @BennyQ

Ren swaggered into the room greeted by Gordie who encouraged him to get a drink. "Athena & Lily are in their room's, but they should be on their way here any second now." The shaggy haired teenager grabbed a Blue Moon & plopped down onto the makeshift sofa that was presumably Anna's bed. Twisting the cap off, he took small sips of the murky beverage before setting it aside. Per curly haired diva's warning, he was careful not to spill or knock it over.

Masquerading as the mysterious man in a mask and tuxedo. Ren's blue hues were secretly admiring the trendy attire on the Southern belle. He thought it took a considerable amount of ingenuity to fashion a track-hoodie into- a dress?? Taking a look around the dorm, he took account of all that were present: Camilla, Kaegan, Will, Gordie, Irene, Anna & Himself. Then he heard somebody's voice in the hallway.

'Oh no. Not her again.'

He had deemed Erin a nuisance, and likened her to Amy Hedgehog- especially since she had exposed him a short while ago. After Erin entered the room, Jason was right on her tail. They were just like Sonic & Amy. Ren fist bumped Jason's knuckles as Erin quipped:

"Prepare to get ponged!"
"Please tell me that did not sound lame"

'It totally sounded lame.' He shook his head & decided to retort with a witty pun of his own- simply to humor her.

"Ping! Ping! Prepare to get served!" He couldn't believe he had just said something equally lame.

"Prepare to be...Ponginated,"

"Nonsense. I'm the Lord of The Pings." Though Ren could feel his popularity rapidly declining; he was amused by Pingy in the Brain. So he didn't mind going back & forth with pongs ( puns ).

"Alright, so who's going first?"

"Good question. My partner isn't here yet." Ren responded.

When Harley knocked on the door, Ren craned his head in her direction & watched her bring out the Grey Goose. This party was just getting started. Ren waved a white glove in her direction. "Hey there, Harl's, ready to kick some ass?" Inquired the masked figure.

Back
Top Bottom