Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Will laughed and his body rocked when she hip bumped him, his mask now clutched in one hand. He then shrugged. “Not my dick, that's what," He scoffed. It had been too long since he had been with somone, and he hated it so much.

The south Korean in him came out, and he held a peace sign out next to his winked eye as a pose. He then took a look at the picture, amazed at her skill.

"Well, I have no idea how to play, so.."

@alona98

After showing him the picture she turned the camera off..

"Well I'm not that good either so we're finna get trashed." Camilla said with a smile
" Trust me love I understood it's going on a year for me. So how you liking college so far."

Will closed his eyes and imagined his life back in New York for a brief second. His ex, his family, his cats.. He missed all that, even though he'd only been away for a day. He didn't like Miami enough to feel at home.

He then turned his attention back towards his roommate, sighing. "Horrible. I want to go back home, maybe go have tea with my sister, I dont know," he groaned.

"Can we please finish up soon? I wanna head to the kip, I'm absolutely knackered and I'm seriously considering everyone to sod off. I'm a cranky bloke at times,"

Camilla felt that way when she was sent to Italy the summer before college then directly to college. She missed her family so much that she transferred to a college close to home for her associates degree.

" Will if you don't want to play beer pong we can head back to our dorms until the costume contest." Cammi suggested

" And whenever you want to talk about anything you can come to me."

Will immediately regretted saying what he said. He was going to make her feel bad, wasn't He? He then shook his head. "No, No, lass, I'm all good. My costume is cliche anyway. I'm a gymnast, obviously I had to be Spidey," He laughed.

If Will had been given more time, he would have the most outrageously detailed costume, maybe even sent from the franchise itself--almost fully functioning. But he'd taken what he had available--so his odds were way too less.

He cracked a smile, his perfectly aligned teeth exposed. He'd obviously worn braces when he was younger. "I will. You seem amazing,"

"are you sure? " Camilla asked looking at him softly " honey it ain't gonna be a problem, you know what let's go your vibes all wrong we can meet up with everybody later. Okay and when we get to the dorm call your family. It's okay to feel homesick."

"And your costume isn't lame." Camilla said " now tell me are you sure that you wanna stay. Because we can walk right out that door and meet them later"

"are you sure? " Camilla asked looking at him softly " honey it ain't gonna be a problem, you know what let's go your vibes all wrong we can meet up with everybody later. Okay and when we get to the dorm call your family. It's okay to feel homesick."

"And your costume isn't lame." Camilla said " now tell me are you sure that you wanna stay. Because we can walk right out that door and meet them later"

Ren eyed the Winter Soldier & Spidey. The web crawler didn't seem too interested in hanging around. He might have been a wall flower. *Clearing his throat* He decided to cut in and say something to the two, though he wasn't quite sure what to say...

"Bucky's right, Peter. Your costume isn't lame at all. I've seen some pretty lame ones back in the Quad. Some kid pasted a bunch of orange cotton balls onto a muscle suit & called himself The THING. It wasn't fantastic at all. " Ren spouted off randomly.

He was leaning forward, half hunched over from his position on Anna's bed looking at them; hoping his opinion would make the web-head feel better about himself & his costume. A little ego boost never hurt anyone. The web-slinger was apparently far from home & probably needed to be surrounded by more friends to feel better about their first day in America.

Erin blushed as Jason told her that his friends were encouraging to get her number. "It's a good thing you listened to your friends, though it would be kinda hard not to seeing as we live in the same room". She started to kiss him again before pulling away, "We really got to go, because we may never leave if it is not now".

Erin started laughing at both Jason and Ren joining in with the ping pong exclamation. She look back at Jason, giving a sincere loving smile that he joined in with such enthusiasm. It was very sweet that he would join in on her embarrassing, energetic actions. Despite her positive attitude, she was really sensitive to people laughing at her, not with her. She unfortunately always put herself in positions to be laughed at.

"Oh...it's on Ren. You have your choice of a few hot girls, pick one or five and let's go!" Erin runs her hand on Jason's arm "By the way, you will probably have to do all the work".

Talking To: Jason and Eren, but conversation can be heard by all.

Athena smiled as she walked with her new friends back to the dorm, already eager to hang out some more but needed to drop off her stuff and sort out some things for when the game had ended, mainly tidying up her bed she wore little to nothing when it came to sleepwear which would be a surprise for Ren if he decided to come out while she was wandering about in the room. Unpacking her goodies she headed down the corridor to room 105.

“Hot girls? Where?” Athena chimed in as she opened the door looking at everyone. “ cause in my opinion you are all stunning.” She smiled as she closed the door behind her, wow their room was totally like a homey cosy environment. She would need to do some work back at their place. “ boys you are very handsome to but you are mostly outnumbered right now.

“Oh dear, you scratched off some of the paint..” she trailed off running a hand over Lily’s shoulder tracing over where she must have knocked it on a door frame, but could feel the ever so slight warmth from her body.Leaning in close to her ear she spoke “ I’m sure working together we will be able to get each other nice and clean in my shower, just let me know when your ready to hit the hay” she winked with a slight tap on Lily’s adorable nose breaking into a small smile as she left her to think about the somewhat tempting offer, would she take up on it?

“ right who wants me where?, I can ref, or we can take it in turns kind of thing.how do you guys wanna play?” She asked as she sat next to Ren resting her legs on his legs leaning back on her elbows, wiggling her toes a little feeling the alcohol start to build in her system. It was a good feel she could go for a few more before heading to bed.

Tagging @Pastel @Damien_Akira

Jason smiled at her.
"True, but they didn't know that."
He was going to kiss her again, but he agreed that they should get going.
"Lead the way, my lady."
Jason opened the door for her and followed her out. They got to Anna and Kaegan's room, and from there the puns flew like bullets.

Jason saw her sweet smile and knew she was grateful for him joining in on the puns. Erin had such an adorable and energetic personality, that being one of the main reasons he fell for her so fast. He didn't want her to ever lose that, and so would always be there to support her silliness. As he met her eyes, he mouthed the words 'Don't let anyone take away your happiness'. Jason never wanted her to forget those words, nor to lose that smile that sparkled like the Florida Sun. When the moment passed, it was time for the Beer Pong.

Jason chuckled as she said he would have to do all of the work.
"Crikey!" he exclaimed in his Steve Irwin accent, "All of the work? That might get tiring."
He winked at Erin and them moved over to a table.
"We'll go first, if no one minds. You gonna square up, Tuxedo Mask?"

Speaking To: Erin @Aluora Eren @Damien_Akira

Tagging: Everyone.

“I’ll try not to drink all the booze before the party then! Maybe next weekend then?” He said back to Lily, totally on board with hosting a party too. They ought to return the favor to Annabella and Kaegan right?

“I can explain the rules for beer pong.” Gordie offered, since many did not know. “So we got ten cups on each side, arranged like a triangle. Four, three, two, one, you know. Each team takes two shots and obviously you try to score inside the cup.” Gordie said, moving to arrange the red cups into position himself, for whoever was listening to him. “If you score, you get to shoot again, until you miss. If you and your partner score in the same cup, the other team has to drink that cup and every other cup touching that cup. If you completely miss the table with your shot, you have to drink one of your own cups. Also, you can’t have your elbow pass over the edge of the table when you shoot, or it’s a redo. Get it, got it, good?” Gordie said, looking around. “That’s how we play in Canada at least. Can make our own house rules too.” He shrugged, sipping his beer.

“Oh and there’s bounce backs too, if the ball hits the cup and is still on the table. The shooters can grab it and shoot again but they have to like, trick shot it.” Gordie added. "If we want quicker games, we can take out the back row and simply have it three, two, one."

He let others decide the teams for now. He was just eager to drink and interact with whoever was down for it. Jokes and banter were flying back and forth. There already seemed some coupling in the work but that was college life.

Last edited:
Goading Erin into a ping pong match was starting to become the greatest decision he'd ever made in his life. Watching her get riled up over a few puns was very entertaining. Not a moment too soon after Erin breathed the words, "Hot Girls", did Athena arrive, complimenting everyone on their costumes as she entered the dorm. She brought up an important point: The ratio of guy's to girls. There were far more women than there were guys. Which wasn't a problem for him. Better that than a sausage fest.

But how were they going to divide the teams up? Two's / Threes... Who was going to keep score & call-out the fouls? Anna was a possible candidate as she opted to sit on the sidelines. The question lingered on in his thoughts. They were going to need a ref too.

Shortly after Erin told Mr. Armstrong that he'll be doing all of the heavy-lifting, a grin widened on Ren's face. "Well, well... It looks like we've got ourselves a handicap match ! Hope your arm is strong enough to carry the team, Jace ! "

With the ball in his court, Erin let Ren have first pick for his team. Just to build up the suspense, Ren took his finger and began moving it back and forth between everyone in the room while reciting, "Eeenie, meenie, minie, mo-"
His gloved finger landed on the figure standing beside a foggy bottle of liqour. The jokester had selected Harley to be his first pick. "Her.." He paused. For a while, he couldn't decide on his next pick.

Until Athena spoke up asking for a position on a team. "H-Her." Ren responded, his voice was a little shaky not only because of how close she was to him. But he had a brief flashback of what he saw just as he was about to leave his room. Ren couldn't help but to notice her toes wiggling as her long, slender legs rested on his lap. The green goddess was easily more or less his kryptonite.

Ren concentrated hard on keeping his mind from liquidating into mush while listening to Gordie lay down the rules. Once he had finished speaking & setting up the table. The phantom had one last thing to say.

"T-Team one will be Poison Ivy, Harl's, & Tuxedo Mask." Ren declared proudly. "We can rotate in and out to make up for the lack of partners, if you guys are cool with that? Now who's your third pick going to be, Erin?" Ren quizzed, as his arm reached over Athena's body to grab- his beer.

Talking to:
@Aluora @True Grave @Pastel @IfIWereInYourShoes and everyone else present.

Will's arms wound around his own body and he looked around. Of course he wanted to go back to the dorm. He wanted to hide in his duvet and never come out.

His lips tugged down into a little frown. He didn't want her to miss out on this because of him. "But lass, you're having fun.. It's fine.. I'll wait,"

Will then squirmed a little. He really did want to leave. But he looked up once more, his broken state quickly pieced back together. "I'm fine. Go on."

Erin put her hands over her heart as Jason mouthed the words that won her over before. She then said out loud "As long as your here, with me, they never can". She then got on her tip toes and gave him a deep kiss. Once she pulled away, she flicked a ping pong ball at Eren. "I think I know you well enough now to pre-emptivly tell you to choke on whatever comment your sarcastic ass wants to say". She laughs, giving him a playful wink "Besides Ren, you got a great view to both sides of you". Erin smiles at the ladies, "You both make for a stunning duo" She smiles, then her eyes move to just Athena "Those tattoos are beautiful and work so well with your costume."

Erin heard Ren ask her to pick a third. She smiles, as it was easy to pick by the fact Gordie knew the rules. "We get Bane!" She turns around and gives him the finger guns from earlier. She turns back around and narrows her eyes back at Ren. "You got the hot girls, I got the hot guys, may the best Erin win". She turns back around and kisses Jason again "...and that is because you hate it Ren!". She then gives Gordie a kiss on the cheek "Let's do this!"

Talking To: Jason, Gordie, Athena, Eren, Lily.

@True Grave @BennyQ @IfIWereInYourShoes @Pastel @Damien_Akira

Everyone seemed to be intent on getting into their teams and going at...Ponging...That sounded dirty in her head, but whatever-not like she was saying it aloud. The girl moved out of everyone’s way, grinning. “Hey, I’ll be more than happy to attend your all’s parties...Don’t tell my mom, though,” she murmured the last part. She planned on begging off all those insistent invitations by her mother to go to this function or that by claiming schoolwork. Not exactly like she could get away with the excuse if everyone got shouting about her going to parties, then her mother wasn’t going to buy the excuse.

Anna moved to her room and sat on the chair at her desk, rolling slightly so she was out of the way, but still able to see. And she was down low enough that if anyone wanted to sit on the bed. She took a longer sip of her cider, and sat back, relaxing as everyone seemed to get to winding themselves up for the little competition.

Spiderman was looking a little fretful. “Spidey! You want to come over here while she plays? It’s a little less crowded,” she offered, not sure if he wasn’t liking the company, the crowd, or the closed quarters. Her hand moved, pulling her closer to the desk to give him some space to walk if he wanted, her feet propped up going along the length. “And you can watch television if you want.” She knew parties weren’t everyone’s bag, and if he’d be more comfortable zoning out to her Firestick, she wouldn’t mind.

==

Speaking With: Everyone about

==

The room was quickly filling up. Between the amount of bodes and the table in the room there wasn’t much free real estate. It was a lot of noise between the boisterous bantering and flimsy flirting. Irene definitely needed more booze in her system to handle this situation. She kept posted at the wall, sipping her vodka as damn near everyone filled the space. It appeared a good number didn’t know how to play beer pong. Her eyebrows quirked you as Gordie took the reins of at least explaining Canadian rules.

The pair most guilty of bantering were quick to claim more members for teams. So it was to be three on three. Her eyes flicked to Cammi and the little Brit. She moved over to the pair and slapped a heavy hand on a shoulder a piece. Half a foot taller than both of the shorties she looked down at them. “How about I join you two? The Canuck might know the rules but I’ve learned a thing or two from the strippers in Thailand.” Her eye crinkles deepened just a little more with amusement, a grin ever so close to breaking. “I’d show ya but we should keep this party PG13 huh?”

Speaking with: Cammi(@alona98) and Will(@gucci)

Cammi was not about to let Will be uncomfortable so she put her drink down and grabbed his hand pulling him forward in a hug.

" We can go back to the dorm and chill with them later and before you say anything else. I'm tell you not asking. Now let's go, we can even make some tea and watch a movie okay." She told Will

" I would like that but me Will are heading back to our dorm your welcome to come. " Cammi said looking up at Irene " and I would love for you to show me that."

Location room105
Talking too- Irene (@LilGunner ) and Will (@gucci)

Grabbing a solo cup from a stack next to her, Lily worked on the perfect blend of cranberry juice and vodka. It was really her drink of choice if any. Her eyes darted along the counter, already losing the pineapple juice she brought amongst the already provided provisions. "Eh, may need to restock but next weekend sounds cool" she called over her shoulder, finding the desired beverage, "Maybe they have a BevMo around here" Lily added as she poured in a quick splash of the pineapple juice. Uncertain if they even had that store in this state.

It had been the first time she was able to see the masked crusader up close. With drink in hand Lily moved in towards Ren, unable to hid the excitement on her face as she reached him. He really did look like Tuxedo Mask. There was a million compliments that came to mind, from the all around costume design - to the tiny details most would miss. Even the blue contacts were awesome, though she easily preferred his natural pools of golden honey.
"Oh it's on like donkey kong!" she exclaimed at Ren's inquiry with a pearly grin.

Lily sipped from the plastic cup, happy to be tasting something more up her ally. Hoping now she could catch a better buzz. With the quickly crowding room a bit more of liquid courage couldn't hurt. Her attention broke when Athena announced her presence, her bold compliments roaming across the room. She had to admire the girls care-free nature. Her eyes moved to the area accused of missing paint, most likely caused from evading the drunkards in the hall.

She watched Athena make her way to Ren with a intrigued smirk. Trying to hide her giggles behind her cup, seeing how flustered he got around her. Lily licked the tart flavor from her lips as she placed her drink down, resting her palms against the table top and leaning in to examine Gordie's cup setup. Playing on teams of three was new, but seemed fun. Overhearing the conversation between Bucky, Spidey, and SheHulk made Lily frown a bit. She understood the uncomfortable nature of these things...hell she'd prefer a good horror flick over most parties.

~~

Last edited:
He and Lily then decided next weekend would be best for their own hosted dorm party. Maybe they could get a series going with the teams decided today. And they were decided, with Eren, Lily, and Athena against Erin, Jason…and himself. He adjusted his mask back on and moved to join his side of the table, competitively thinking he definitely had the more cool Erin, who pecked his cheek in playful excitement. ”Ain’t no thang but a chicken wing. You’re all going down. And whoever scores gets to pick whoever drinks on the other team too!” Gordie added, the rules still coming to him on the go.

Ay!” Gordie said playfully when Lily tried to examine his cup. ”What you doin’, trying to sabotage me?” He interrogated her with a quirked eyebrow. He grinned though, pouring a bit more beer into his personal cup just to satisfy her. He had every intention of getting tipsy and indeed to the point of one of the two having to carry the other home.

He also overheard the convo between Irene, Will, and Cammi. And if the latter two were heading on back, that put Irene in a precarious situation of having no teammates! ”You know what, since I’ve played this often, why don’t you sub for me?” He offered to Irene. ”I can be referee, make sure you beginners get it right.” And then turning his own jokester smile upon Irene, he toasted his cup to her. ”And if it’s too hard for you, I can always do charity and drink for you, eh?” He teased the She-Hulk with his eyes bright. ”Though with those fuckin’ cannon for arms, you should stand several steps back from the table or you going to nuke the whole other team.”

Tagging: Irene (@LilGunner), Lily (@Pastel), Eren (@Damien_Akira), Athena (@IfIWereInYourShoes), Erin (@Aluora), Jason (@True Grave),

Athena raised her arms in celebration as her roommate “ yay! Thanks roomie.” She smiled lifting his mask briefly to kiss him gently on the lips. Rubbing her nose against his briefly with a smile before returning the mask down. Smoothing down his hair with her fingers, getting up she headed to the drink table to stand by Lily pouring herself a beer into her cup. Winking at Lily as she poured the drink then brought it slowly to her lips.

“Thankyou for the comment about my Tattoos Erin. If you ever want me to draw or paint some on that stunning body of yours you let me know. That goes for you as well Bane Thank goodness I don’t want to be a tattoo artist myself although the thought did cross my mind” She smiled as she took a swig of her drink, listening as the rules were explained, sounded simple enough although in Italy there was an added incentive, like a bet or even stripping involved for the losers. She had watched her friends walk down the street naked many times after losing, which was hilarious in itself.

“ let’s go! You guys are going down, She how long you can last” she spoke putting on a serious face with her hands on her hips, she then shrugged trying to keep a straight face before giggiling a little. She stood in anticipation as the game was getting ready to start with the offer of the rather large green girl going first.

Location room 105
Tagging Eren @Damien_Akira Lily @Pastel Erin @Aluora Geordie @BennyQ

Ren allowed the plastic ball to bounce off his chest with no attempts to swat at it, spare a pec popping gesture; as he took a swig of his beer. He wanted to crack another joke, but his voice was stifled with laughter as she called him out on it & gave him a friendly wink. Erin was correct. On one hand, there was Lily looking lovely as ever preparing a drink & on the other was Athena -- who had entered the room complimenting everyone she saw.

As Lily uttered something about a BevMo Ren chimed in, "Maybe Kaegan knows about that sort of thing?" He wasn't sure if she'd heard him or not. But the instant she saw him, he felt a spark. Harl's cerulean pools seemed to glisten like an ocean under the morning sun as she approached him with a red Solo cup in hand. "Oh it's on like donkey kong!" She exclaimed, revealing a brilliant row of pearls that shimmered from her mouth as she smiled.

Shortly after she said this Athena's green legs were found on Ren's lap as she laid to the left of him on Anna's bed. Right in front of him was Lily gussied up as Harley- holding the cup in front her mouth. Ren could vaguely make out her raised dimples as she giggled behind it. He did however, get a full view of her tongue sliding over her lips as she sat the cup down onto the beer pong table before she spoke to Gordie.

"Ahem. Trio."

A reddened Ren cut in as Erin smiled at the ladies. He also couldn't help but to also admire Athena's artwork as he reached back over her to sit the bottle down on Anna's desk. A short while later Anna entered her room offering Spidey to come in as she sat on the chair at her desk. Ren hoped she didn't accidentally spill his brew on her TV when she kicked her feet up onto the stand.

Out in the kitchenette- He watched as Irene tower over the two & request to be their teammate. Although it would have been comical to see the three pair up & watch Irene sink cups like battleships with her 'cannons' as Gordie called them. Sadly the two declined her offer.

Slightly intimidated by Erin's third pick, Bane. The caped crusader narrowed his blue hues on her. She was playing dirty. Bane knew the rules, so of course he had lots of experience in the game. "May the best Eren win", he parroted. He pretended to gag when she kissed Jason just to spite him. And as if to add insult to injury, Athena lifted Ren's mask to press her lips onto his. The tip of her nose brushing his own sent chills down his spine. Her hand knocked off his top hat as she fed her fingers to his jet black hair, leaving him in pure bliss as she headed over to Lily.

During the kiss Ren's golden skin had completely loss it's color. His body loosened up as if soul had just exited him; and his eyes widened in shock. It was completely UNEXPECTED. He could still taste her & smell the scent of alcohol that was on her breath... The sound of her shouting, "Let's go ! " restored his conciousness as he got up and headed over to the table thinking, 'What's wrong with you? It was just a kiss. Get it together, dude.' Ren seemed to have missed the part when Gordie & Irene swapped places. When he saw that she would be the first to 'go'. He clenched his teeth & sucked in a sharp breath. "Alright. Game on !" He smirked.

Location room 105
Tagging: @di moon -Anna
@LilGunner -Irene
Lily @Pastel Erin @Aluora Gordie @BennyQ
@True Grave - Jason
@KaeganofAmber --Kaegan

An eyebrow rose at Cammi's insistence to pull Will to a comfort zone. She looked between the small pair for a moment before shrugging. "Suit yourself and thanks for the invite but I'm gonna stay," she said as she removed her hands from their little shoulders. Well so much for partners. Irene rested her hands on her hips with a huffing sigh. Though her eyes flicked over to Gordie and his offer to trade out and be a ref rather than a player. Her lips pressed together. What was worse: snubbing or charity? Brows raised even higher at that sly little challenge. "Yeah alright. Someone's bound to pass out quick enough, suppose you can jump in for them," she said with a shrug. "But when you sub in...that height's got high ground advantage...if I'm standing back you best maintain a squat the whole game," she said with that barest ghost of a grin.

Irene moved over to the lovebirds, suddenly on their team. "Never really got your name high-kick girl and...high-kick girl's boyfriend," she said with her hands still on her hips. Funny enough Erin was just a little taller than her and Jason scraped decent head over her. She reached out to take hands for a vicegrip of a handshake. "Irene. Now...let's do this." Irene went to take the pinpong ball but her feet skittered to a stop with Athena suddenly all over Eren. "Lot of god damn kissing going on here..." she huffed under her breath before snatching up the pingpong ball.

Just for the laughs Irene stood four paces back from the table. "Don't wanna scare anyone and nuke the cups," she said with a very small, sly smirk at the Canuck. Shouldn't be too hard right?

The ball sailed through the air. Four steps back sent the ball far too short. With a high, hollow 'click' it bounced on the table once, twice, three times before finding its way to the floor. Irene blinked a moment before huffing a chagrined sigh and pressed her fists to her hips. "Well...fuck me sideways....that's fuckin' embaressing..."

Speaking to: Cammi(@alona98), Will(@gucci), Gordie(@BennyQ), Erin(@Aluora), and Jason(@True Grave)

Will hated the way Cammi was sacrificing her night of fun for him. They had met mere hours ago, and she was already so caring, so understanding. It almost made Will sob, they way she handled this situation, but all he did was lower his eyes.

His nose buried in her shoulder when they hugged, and he liked the feeling of an embrace. She would make an amazing friend—probably Will’s only close one. And he was looking forward to that, because she would be there for him when his social anxiety shone through his narcissistic shell.

His eyes widened when the woman approached Cammi, and he was pretty positive that they had something going on. He absolutely didn’t want extra company in the dorm, and let out a sigh.

“Cammi, love, you deserve fun. You should stay. I’m just a nervous chap, and you should have fun till you’re knackered and have drinks spilled over your kit,” Will then paused. “That sounded way too English. You should have fun. I think I’ll head back and take a nap, preferably sob along to a movie and sip some tea and crumpets,”

Jason laughed at Eren's comment.
"Well, it's not like I don't have the muscle to do it."
He playfully flexed his right arm, and hiss huge bicep could be seen through the costume sleeve. When Erin said that her happiness could never be taken as long as he was there, he had the perfect response, but didn't want to say it in front of the others. Jason would say it to her later back in the dorm room. However, Erin's deep kiss would not wait, and he kissed her back before she pulled away.

Jason then chuckled as Erin flicked a ping pong ball at Eren.
"Aye, good shot, Sheila," he said in his Crocodile Dundee accent.
As she pointed out the beauties on either side of Eren, Jason nodded.
"She's right. The real Tuxedo Mask would be mad jelly."
Erin wisely chose Gordie, since he seemed very knowledgeable about Beer Pong.

Jason had played Beer Pong at parties back in Chicago, but not a ton of it. Mostly he had socialized, made sure everyone was okay, kept order, and made sure everyone got home okay. Jason was having fun with Erin's competitive spirit, and got a kiss again to annoy Eren.
"I feel so used," he joked.
He made a silly face as Eren gagged at the kiss. Of course, Erin wasn't the only girl feeling physical, and the caped wonder got his own kiss.

Thinking of capes, Jason removed his cape and helmet to set them on the couch so that they wouldn't interfere with his movement or vision. Just as he returned to the table, Gordie swapped places with Irene. That was probably best in the interest of fairness, as he seemed really good. Jason couldn't help but laugh as she addressed him as 'high-kick girl's boyfriend'.
"Jason Armstrong," he said as he shook her hand, relaxing his hand to avoid the vice grip.
Back home, there was always that one guy in the gym that had to be a macho douche with the crushing handshake, and it was hilarious seeing their faces when they caused no pain no matter how much they squeezed.

Irene decided to be the first thrower for their team, backing four paces away from the table. That probably wasn't a good idea, but hey, it was her call. As he suspected, the toss was a complete failure, bouncing on the table before unceremoniously dropping to the floor. It was difficult to argue with Irene's assessment of how embarrassing that was.
"Well, it was a good try. Who's throwing next?"

Speaking To: Eren, Erin, and Irene

@Damien_Akira @Aluora @LilGunner

Back
Top Bottom