Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Winston went to a funeral that morning, he was supposed to be back that night. It was to be a party…MU was the theme. He wasn’t sure who he was going as initially. He wasn’t going to have time to shop for much, strangely enough, he had done a couple of comic-con. He wished they would have said DCU he had a boss costume for that. But he was thinking he was going to do something simple if he made it back at all.

He had to fight with GI Jane who was hot as hell! To decorate the room, she was former military and it showed. He didn't know whether to bounce a quarter off of her bed or her behind. He was pretty sure the bed wouldn't get him punched.

He had his computer set up, a big-screen TV that he used as a monitor to go with his Alienware PC. He had a gaming system that he had put together himself that could play just about anything, but he downloaded most of his stuff and he was a geek to the hilt but he liked decorating, something he got from his mom. A few plants to keep down the smoke smell from Irene, he liked GI Jane cause yes Demi Moore was hot in that too!

He smoked other things and his smelled better with his Nag Champa rolled paper he was burning incense when he smoked most of the time. It gave the room a welcoming far away smell. So he didn’t do too much to her side not wanting to encroach he put up things that made the room seem homier.

Apparently, he was the geeky woman in the relationship. He found out she was older that didn’t bother him, being a military brat most people thought he was older and would continue to do so till they asked him his age then look at him in shock.

He played football and honestly if this IT thing didn’t work out maybe he could make it to the show. He was good enough after all it got him a scholarship so he was going to milk it for all it was worth. He ran with Irene a couple of times, she left him in the dust. He was a sprinter she was long-distance and he knew that she was those miles people he was a mile, people. So short distances she was dust with his 3.7 forty, but they got along for the most part. As long as she didn’t wake him up at o’ dark thirty in the morning and he didn’t blast the TV all night long.

He was definitely not one of those miss home types he couldn’t wait to get here he had been looking forward to this for a while. He was a sophomore by credits having taken several online courses so he had been here for orientation, he scoped out the campus and knew the lay of the land. Yeah, it was that military thing in him. It was a trained response mostly by his mother.

So now he was back and it was late. He frowned, they were probably knee-deep in a good time and more than likely have if not more were already drunk. He sighed as he pulled out his laptop bag and loosened his tie. With a sigh, he went up to the room. Yeah, he could hear the music. He didn’t know what to do.

<<Hunny, can I still come out or you want me naked in my nighty?>> He texted Irene, that was his code for if it was too late to come. He wondered who all was there, cause the honeys on this campus were fire! Not that he wanted a drunk date or anything but he did want to see what the competition was at least.

Location Room: 109

@LilGunner

"Not good enough," Irene said to Jason as she retrieved the rogue ball from the floor. That's what she got for being sassy and cocky. She turned and tossed the ball to Erin. "One of you two, give it a toss. I'd suggest not standing three feet from the table." The lack of a smile or grin might make her jokes difficult to read. She picked up her beer and took a drink. With teams of three it was easily assumed that getting a good buzz would be a slow effort unless they play with liquor.

Her left hip buzzed, startling her a moment. A small jerk of her body and a hiss as the adrenaline coursed up her spine. Heaving a relaxing sigh she pulled her phone out of the stretchy pocket. Winston. Her eyebrows quirked up before furrowing at the text. A rumbling scoff churned in her throat like a cement mixed. He wasn't a bad guy but the text was just weird. <Room 105. Beer pong> was her simple text back to her roomate. "My roomate, Winston, might be dropping by too," she announced to no one in particular. At least here he'd find a wider net to cast.

Speaking to: Jason(@True Grave) and Erin(@Aluora)
Texting: Winston(@Gannameade)

Erin loved that Jason always seemed to have some sort of funny impression or quip to provide when Erin's excitement went off the rails. It was a great feeling that she could be her true self knowing he always had her back.

She smiles at Athena. "Thank you for you kind compliment. I'm afraid I'm not cut out for tattoos myself" Erin let's her eyes linger on Athena arms a little longer. "I have to ask you though, do you make those designs in paintings? They are absolutely beautiful and I would love one for our room".

Erin smiled at Gordie when he stepped aside and let Irene. Her green eyes widen as the woman approach her side of the table. The woman did have an intimidating aura to her, but luckily Erin already had some alcohol running in her system. Erin stared back at Ren, giving a devious smile before shouting to him "Oh...you are all screwed now!".

Erin could not help but laugh at being called 'High-Kick Girl'. She then had to hold the table to not fall over from pure joy as Irene called Jason 'High-Kick Girl's Boyfriend". Erin shook her hand, damn was she strong. "I'm Erin...the real Erin...not like the imposter on that side". She playfully narrows her eyes at him "...isn't that right, Ren?". She then looks back at Irene, noticing her rock hard body under the green paint. "Wow, your going to have to tell me your work out routine, your absolutely fit from head to toe, it's really inspiring". Although Erin has been lighthearted the whole night, her tone was very serious and sincere when spoke those words.

Irene volunteered to throw first. Erin stepped aside as an amused smirk ran across her face when the military woman talked about nuking the cups. When Irene released the ball, Erin yelled out "Bombs away mutha fuckers!". She immediately put one hand over her mouth, as she rarely swore. She was just enjoying feeding of Irene's energy. She heard the ball fall way short, giving a few bounces before falling off the table. Erin glances back Jason, giving him a loving, fun filled smile before re-approaching Irene after she made her comment. Erin really liked to try to uplift anybody after a failure, no matter how small or large the scale was. Yes, it was just beer pong, but it did not matter to her. She used a gruff voice as she spoke to Irene "That ping pong ball was a weak pussy anyways, unworthy to grace your presence". She gave Irene a slight nudge as she went back to her normal voice "Good try, the point is, you got them scared".

When Irene gave her the ball, she tossed it to Jason "Show them how it's done!"

Talking To: Jason @True Grave Irene @LilGunner Athena @IfIWereInYourShoes Lily @Pastel Eren @Damien_Akira Gordie @BennyQ

Cammi gave Will one last hug and decided to stay since he was insisting on her to stay.

" Okay, I'll stay but when I come in later drunk off my ass in the morning just give me some oj and Advil and push me on my bed, and let me sleep." Cammi told him trying to get him to laugh " now go my little Birdy too the dorm and watch movies."

" Okay, let me get in on some action." Cammi said walking towards the table after Will left " If you don't mind can we still be pong partners She Hulk"
@LilGunner and @gucci

Tag: Honestly, at this point, everyone.

Being in his room for a good portion of the beginning of the party, he was working up a slow methodical pattern to a new last minute cover song, while also taking a new shower as he was soaked by beer accidentally after his prior one. Stepping out of his bathroom, he'd hum to himself, tapping his fingers upon the counter as he'd watch his cat, Own, a white a brown short hair something of a kitten step over upon the counter and pat his face. "I dunno, buddy. I'm not feeling playing a song for everyone tonight, they're all playing beer pong and... hmm." Turning about to the sound of everyone playing and having fun, He'd realize the door was cracked open. One glance down and he only had a towel around his waist, quickly sneaking to the door to shut it and lock it so he could get dressed, finger comb his hair, and gather the Owen to set him upon the bed. "Behave."
Owen patted his finger as Kaegan pointed at him before Kaegan turned about, deciding to hold off on the cover till he could get a bit more practice in, and they were all less intoxicated. Stepping out of his room, Kaegan took a moment to eye all the faces now in the apartment, muttering out. "Fuck. Okay, people." moving around, he'd nod and wave to some of them. "Hey all, was showering off some split beer. Hope you're all having fun! Who's winning in Beer pong and what are the teams currently?"

Lily hadn't been suspicious of her roomies cup setup, but took the opportunity to tease him back. "We won't need sabotage to kick your asses," she perked one shoulder into a shrug as she straightened away from the table. Her tone was lively and playful, knowing that she completely sucked at all drinking games really. Having the privilege of getting her team black out drunk was not on the agenda. Guess confidence is key, right?

With a quick change in players the game seemed to be ready to start. Feeling excited, and slightly buzzed from the drinks earlier, Lily positioned herself at the opposite end of the table. Seeing her partner in a dazed state made her roll her eyes, moving to grab his hand she gave him a tug towards her. "Come on, stud. Beer pong time!" she smiled at him, trying not laugh at the unexpected smooch he was given from Athena.

Irene was up first, Gordie's sub and a damn intimidating one at that. The moment she stepped back so did Lily, preparing for She-Hulk to bomb the ball into one of cups. When it didn't she exhaled the breath she hadn't realised she was holding. Erin's throw equally as stressful, maybe lessened slightly with her quirky and humorous nature. She stayed back as Magneto readied to take his turn, he seemed the type to play this with friends.

"Hey all, was showering off some split beer. Hope you're all having fun! Who's winning in Beer pong and what are the teams currently?"

"Hey!" she gave Kaegan a small nod. "Game just started. She-hulk, Mystique, and Magento against Poison Ivy, Tuxedo Mask, and Harley Quinn." the list of characters she named made her laugh a bit. It was an odd combination to hear outloud to anyone into anime and comics. "Thanks again for putting this together, you and Anna." Lily added.

~~
Tagging: all of you!

An audible snicker escaped Ren's lips as She-Hulk labeled Jason & Erin, 'High-kick girl's & high-kick boyfriend'. His laughter was quickly suppressed by Athena's kiss. Attempting to shrug it off, Ren got up to join the others just in time to watch Irene poise herself. In his delirious state he was in no condition to get his head in the game, until Lily pulled him by his hand. "Come on, stud. Beer pong time!"

"I'm Erin...the real Erin...not like the imposter on that side". She playfully narrows her eyes at him "...isn't that right, Ren?" Smirking, Ren cracked his neck and bunny-hopped up on his toes like a boxer to limber up.

"Game on!" He stated as Irene cocked her arm back. It was as if she could see a digital dotted line arcing its way to the table. It was as though she were using some high-tech equipment that might have been built into her glinting emerald pools. "One. Two. Three.... Four." Ren counted under his breath. She took four steps back. His imagination lead him to believe that the plastic ball could have caught fire & melted mid-air. Erin's battle cry played in slow motion as Ren heard,

"Boooooomb Sa-wayyyy -Mutha- Fuckas !!"

The ball struck the table with a loud thunderous 'click' that seemingly spelled out certain doom for his team. It bounced a few times before anticlimactically plopping down onto the floor. Ren exhaled a bated breath and exclaimed, "Close one." He didn't mean to sound like a smart-ass, because the ball didn't even come close to going into a cup. Rather he was more or less relieved that his opposition hadn't scored right away. It wasn't a first time go.

He watched as Irene retrieved the ball and passed it to Erin. It would appear that she was up next, but she relinquished it to Jason. "WELL WELL, Magneto... It would appear strong arms just might be the 'Bane' of your team." Ren jested. "Show them how it's done!" Jason's hype-man err... woman shouted. Ren thought Mystique cheering Magneto on was adorable.

"My roomate, Winston, might be dropping by too." Irene informed them as she pocketed her phone. The dark haired male replied, "Winston? Oh yeah. I think I met him back in the Quad. We kicked it for a bit, but not long enough for me to get to know him." Ren raised his shoulders and allowed them to fall.

Erin seemed to be complimenting Athena inquiring if she did paintings. While this was going on, Ren checked in with his other partner Lily; his wild eyes were guaging her reaction to Irene's lob. "That's one down. If he bombs...then we're up next. I don't mind going first, unless either you want to go ahead and take the lead?" Hearing footsteps approach the table, he watched as Cammi entered the fray. He wondered what team she was going to join.
"Okay, let me get in on some action."

As she came near them a smile plastered on his face-- then swiftly faded as she joined the enemy team as Irene's sub. About 5 mins later after being dormant for so long Kaegan popped out of his coffin.

"Fuck. Okay, people...Hey all, was showering off some split beer. Hope you're all having fun! Who's winning in Beer pong and what are the teams currently?"

Ren didn't hesitate to give vampy the starting line up. However, he ended up speaking at the same time as Lily. So he let her name the players until she listed 'Mystique'. At that moment he swiftly added in, "Also known as the fake Erin. Its a tie-game. No one has scored. There's a slot available for a sub if you want to join us?" Even if it meant siding with the enemy, to beat a greater threat. Ren welcomed Kaegan to their team.

~~
Tagging: You're all it !!

@True Grave
@Pastel @BennyQ @IfIWereInYourShoes @Aluora @KaeganofAmber @LilGunner @gucci @Gannameade @di moon @alona98

Last edited:
While Kaegan had no real idea what the heck was going on, he figured he'd play some beer pong since he did invite everyone over to play anyways. Nodding to Ren, he'd offer a light smile. "Very well." he'd chuckle. Little did they know, the poor freshmen, but his ass has been doing this for years, since he was an nearly done with his BA. "Just give me a poke when it's my turn, I'm grabbing another beer. Too sober, it wouldn't be fair. Besides, I play better after a few drinks." Kaegan made his way around the table to reach under by the cooler, grabbing a beer as he took a few swigs and noted the current situation of the game by how many cups where left for each side. "Did anyone think to do battle of the sexes? No? Well, maybe next time. On that note, I have a box of cards against humanity if you guys on the losing team over there want a rematch." He'd say to the team he was now playing against with a casual grin, getting back to his beer.

Tag: All

Tagging: Everyone present.

With the rules having been explained and Gordie’s substation with Irene accepted, he moved to the side of the middle of the table, holding his very full red cup of beer as he watched the action unfold. “I might take you up on that eventually, Athena. Thinking of putting something on these shoulders.” Gordie replied to her kind offer of drawing or painting.

Lily laughed off his own comment and he grinned as he sipped his cup, watching her take up her position as Irene got ready to shoot first. Contrary to his hopes, she didn’t nuke the table, but did pretty good for her first shot, bouncing off the table and rolling onto the floor. It still counted as a proper shot, since she didn’t airball or miss the area of operation completely. “I applaud you on your restraint there. Good shot though, Reeny!” He snickered to Irene, raising his cup in a toast to her effort at least. His own eyebrows rose at her statement of being fucked sideways. Well that was an interesting picture.

“I’m watching those elbows, just so you all know.” Gordie added for the group at large with a smirk. Get them all trained and soon they would be sinking shots left and right. Proper competition for him. He nodded to Jason and Erin. “One of you two is next. Figure it out. We can have each team shoot twice with a rotation or all three shoot. Get everyone more involved that way. Kicking the ball, I might add, is allowed, though aiming it is another story.”

”Ayyy.” Gordie said with a laugh and a quick finger guns towards Eren when he made a pun about Bane. That deserved a drink and Gordie had a few big gulps.

“Ay, that’s all good. Still building my all star team over here.” Gordie said to Irene’s news of her roommate coming.

Gordie gave a head nod to Kaegan when he returned. “Everything all good, man?” He asked, sticking out his fist for a bump. “We just waiting on one more then we’ll have a team. We’ll face the winners of these.” He said with a nod towards the table, after Eren gave a rundown of the situation for Kaegan.

”We can definitely play that after.” He said to the idea of Cards Against Humanity. ”Everyone might be too drunk after this game so we all might need to sit a while. Speaking of which, one of y’all score! I need something to drink for or over.” Gordie encouraged the rest, pounding down the rest of his cup and grabbing a fresh beer to top it off. He was already three deep with those but he was a big man. For now.

Location: Room 105, it's a Dorm, in a Building, In Florida, oh my.
Tag: Your it.

Returning Gordie's offered fist bump, he'd cheers his beer to the guys, taking a few swigs of his own as he watched the others play. "On second though, finish your game, you'll all be hammered enough for cards after. That one we're definitely doing." he'd say with a grin, leaning against the kitchen island behind him. "Looks like it's a close game, who allowed for such?" he'd grin, eyeing Gordie before doing his best Bane impression. "I expected more. I expected more from my men!" he'd grin, then pause. "Wait, that's from the Australianunts video... oh well. On a side note, any of you lot looking to join the track team? Hic" Okay, it's been more then he could count and he was drunk.

Even with the rules explained-her best understanding was to get the balls in the same cup to make the other team chug...Don’t miss, or you had to chug…If they were playing this game with something she liked to drink, she might have jumped in, but beer was not her forte.

She heard something about a roommate joining. “That’s fine with me. Got plenty to drink!”

Anna wasn’t kicking anyone’s drinks over-they were safe. But Spiderman didn’t seem to want to hang out on her side, and everyone was pairing up. She just grinned, watching as they made their teams. Kaegan had slipped off and returned...Didn’t take long to rinse off beer.

Kaegan already looked to be inebriated. “Uh-oh,” she said with a chuckle. “Kaegan, you want one of my beanbag chairs?” He asked something about track, and she snorted. “If I’m running, you should probably run, too...Because something is probably chasing me.” The heels she wore were not meant for running. No-no-no-no…

She smiled to Lily. “Oh, it’s no problem. Glad you guys are having fun.” She stood and leaned against the jamb since no one seemed inclined to chill. Her bottle was empty, so she edged around the crowd, not wanting to risk bumping someone’s elbow or the table and ruin a shot. Bottle in the bin, and she grabbed another cider from the fridge. She had one of those bottle opener magnets stuck to the front door of the unit, so she grabbed it and popped the top with fsst sound, and the cap was tossed into the bin too before she put the magnet back and continued to watch the game.

==

Company: Everyone about

Last edited:
Winston picked up his old costume from his grandma’s house. Then he came back. Irene was far too funny for words. He was so tempted to put glitter on her bed, she was wound too tightly. He wished he could help with that but home girl was kind prickly. Maybe she needed to go to the gun range or something. ‘Been 8 months since I dun kilt me a man…I am startin’ ta get da itch!!’ He chuckled as he had one costume just waiting and another costume that he wanted. He didn’t want to be the odd ball so he put on his Blade costume complete with teeth and gold tinted glasses since he wasn’t going to put the contacts in. He headed down after closing up the box, if she saw the other costume she might think he was a real geek…he was but didn’t want her rubbing it in.

He moved down the hall, the costume was all but awesome down to the sword which was just a pair of black tantos rather than full length swords. They were real so he was pretty careful, but he knew how to use them too so he didn’t really think about it too much.

“Good evening everybody…who dies?!?” He moved in as everyone was playing…beer pong?!? ‘Haven’t played that in a while.' “How is everyone? Winston just in case…everybody forgot.” He smirked his fangs showing he expected to be forgotten so he didn’t think much of it. He looked at Irene and waved, wondering who the chocolate honey was standing next to her. ‘Damn wouldn’t mind taking a bite out of that!’

“Hey all thanks for the party…whoa nice costume.” He chuckled as he looked at Irene. ‘Really? Could you be any more obvious…’ he should his head and frowned for a bit at seeing a few DC costumes and sighed, he could have been here sooner had he not stopped to pick up this one.

“So where do I hop in?” He moved closer to Irene. “Sup Jennifer.” He teased. “Nice outfit.”

Cammi looked up at the fine, sexy piece of chocolate the just walked through the door. Like damn and he knew Irene ....wonder how they would feel about a three-way.

" Hey, I'm Camilla but my friends call me Cammi." She said introducing herself to him " and if you don't mind me asking can I get a photo of you please"

She looked up at him before turning to grab her camera if he says yes.

"Yeah?!?" He was surprised by her forwardness but he couldn't say it wasn't welcomed at all. "Winston, Cammi the pleasure is all mine I assure you."

He moved closer putting his hand around her waist. "Loving the costume by the way...first year?" 'Damn she was sexy!' He shook that thought away quickly before it reached his lips. He wasn't as fast with his hands as he was with his mouth and it normally got him into trouble, he didn't want that right now.

Last edited:
"Thanks it's for the school site." She said taking a couple photos, then showing him
" Nice to meet you Winston."

She was shocked at his forwardness but didn't acknowledge it.
" Kinda, it's my Forth year but first year on campus. Irene's the second friend I made besides my roommate. Then I kinda met everyone else"

Jason caught the ball that Erin tossed to him and took aim.
"Let's see if I make this."
Taking the shot, he watched it arc through the air before landing in cup number four.
"Nice!"
As Irene joked, it was best to do it at the table. That second successful shot would make up for the first miss.

Speaking To: No one

"OK you will have to tag me in it so I can see it.. Yeah I have a few credits not a total freshmen. Thank you." He did his best not to frown, he did move a bit to not crowd her space after the picture was done. 'Very nice on the eyes and hands.'

'Not a lot of time to get to know her.'
He thought. "She is my roommate, I get to torture her. Make her breakfast sometimes, you are free to come by." 'Or spend the night?!?' Terrible awesome thought.

"Well I know her and now you..so yeah. Got back tonight late, death in the family so don't want to miss the whole first week so here I am. Sorry a bit talkative, nervous like that I suppose. Yeah, this is where I shut up now!" He smirked.

Elated that they've now recruited a fourth, Ren nodded and smiled right back at Kaegan. From looks of it, at the very least, Kaegan could hold his liqour. He had been seen pounding beer after beer up until now. The empty bottles & cans were starting to pile up in the trash at a slow rate. The older individual left Ren to his own devices as he went over to a cooler to fetch another bottle- claiming he was still too sober & it would be better if more alcohol was in his system.

"Suit yourself." Ren responded, shaking his head. The man was a lush. "A battle of the sexes? Nah. Not everyone wanted to get in on the action." He winked teasingly at Anna. "Besides I'm having way too much fun with the Battle of the Rin's!" He flashed a smug grin at Erin. "But whenever you can get that Cards Against Humanity up and runnin'; I'll be down to play."

Ren fired a finger gun right back at Gordie, who celebrated his pun by chugging some beer. Blowing the invisible smoke off of the barrel, he focused his attention back on the competition. Jason was elected to go next as Erin passed the ball to him. It was the first time Ren had seen the guy upclose without his helmet on as he'd removed it right along with his cape. The guy had coal black helmet hair was kind of stocky and lived up to his namesake- Armstrong. His eyes were brown like hot chocolate. He seemed confident in his skill. "Let's see if I make this.", voiced the helmet less Magneto .

Launching the ball into the air, Jason completely missed the table as the ball landed perfectly inside of the 4th cup. "DRINK !! " Yelled Ren. "Gordie said, the ball has to contact the table first, but still that was SOME aim. " He commended with a grin. "Alright, Rin with an "I" for imposter, either you or Cammi's up next. Don't miss, or it's our turn." He taunted playfully, while hoping to strike some fear into her.

Eren decided now would be a good time to size up the competition. His blue hues ( contact lenses ) studied Rin's features with keen observation. If Eren had to guess, she had sun kissed, light brown hair. Her orbs were the shade of jade, a bright green. She appeared to be petite? No. Perhaps fit, would be more of a fitting term to describe her. He & her were the exact same height, 5'8. Which annoyed him. No matter what they would almost always be eye-level to each other.

They were shorter than Athena (5'10 ), but taller than Lily (5' 6) & Irene in comparison, who were also the same height. Jason ( 6ft ) was taller than everyone, except Kaegan (6'2 ) and Gordie (6'3) who were over 6 feet tall. Gordie was the tallest guy in the room; Will (5 ft ) being the shortest. This included Winston ( 5'11 )- who had later entered the room-, who was at least 11 inches taller Anna (5 ft. ) & Cammi (5 ft. ).

A frown surfaced on Ren's face as Kaegan dropped out, muttering something about everyone being hammered just enough for cards. Ren was still baby-sitting his first beer. He desperately needed to catch up. "Maybe a couple shots of that Grey Goose wouldn't hurt?'" He said out loud as he saw Kaegan leaning on the kitchen island nearby the liqour bottle. "I don't mind running track here. Hell, I used to do parkour too, but its a been awhile since...." He answered casually- stopping himself before he unveiled any more information than needed.

Ren wasn't the only one who noticed that Kaegan was about to pass out. Anna had offered him a beanbag as she made funny joke about running. Then she turned to smile at Lily. He had stopped paying attention to the two as the sound of Cammi's, camera snapping had captured his interest. Blade was on the scene. If Ren were to submit a vote now, as much as he loved the DC duo's costumes on his team - It might've went to Winston. Ren was infatuated with swords! The tantos in particular. He was awestruck by his attire.

He would have said something to the guy, but instead he gave Cammi a look. A look that said, 'Mhm... Bet your ass is happy that you didn't leave now.' He was grinning from ear to ear as he read the air.

Last edited:
Irene blinked at Erin’s energy and attempts to assuage the failed shot. She looked at the girl, near equal in height, her face softening more than usual. Irene reaching out as if to ruffle Erin’s red wig but stopped herself. No need to knock it off or mess up her costume. So she dropped a heavy hand on Erin’s shoulder giving a little squeeze and shake. “Thanks and I’d be happy to take you to the gym sometime, teach you to put your man down if he acts up,” she said with that softer expression and a wink. Albeit a bit high energy Erin seemed like a good kid. She reminded Irene of junior sailors, new to a command with wide eyes brimming with hope. Of course that hope was usually ground under the boot of reality.

The ball was in Jason’s court, Erin deciding to pass at taking a shot. Before he could shoot Kaegan emerged like some grumbling beast, rearing from hibernation. Irene cocked her head at him, curious about the mention of cats. Shame she’d had to leave Bolt with her mom. Maybe she could sneak him down at some point. Or wait until her condo opened back up.

Gordie’s compliment on the shot was met with a small, huffed sigh. It was nice people were trying to ‘cheer her up’ but it really was just a game. A bit embarrassing really. Still she gave the Canadian a sharp nod. They were all decent people, more apt to build up rather than tear down. She opened her mouth to give a dry reply but clamped it shut as the door swung open and Winston traipsed in to the party. Well that didn’t take long. She wondered if he went to the funeral dressed up like that. “Sup…Blade…” Since everyone was still going by costume names she figured she could play along. Winston was quick to set his gaze on Cammi and Irene stepped aside. Far be it for her to interfere. Though she kept a keen eye as he was painfully forward with groping hands. Cammi didn’t seem to mind. In fact she seemed enamored with him enough to want pics. “Your breakfasts are torture enough,” Irene grumbled before taking another drink of her beer.

Jason finally took his shot and sank the ball with ease. Irene gave him a mild golf clap. He’d succeeded where she failed, she could give him that at least. “Well-“ she started but jerked to a halt at Ren’s sudden shout. Her green eyes snapped over to him as he screamed at Jason to drink. Her head cocked to the sized with a puzzled frown. “I don’t think…that’s right. The ball doesn’t have to hit the table.” She looked over at Gordie with one raised brow. “Right? You’re the judge and jury here. And if someone has to drink I vote on Ren…for trying to blow out my good ear drum…” she said while wiggling a pinky into her left ear.

Speaking with: Erin(@Aluora), Gordie(@BennyQ), Winston(@Gannameade), and Eren(@Damien_Akira)

“Not my fault you are used to that military swill sweetheart. I could cook the pants off of you!” Winston stuck his tongue out at his roommate maybe she was used to guys backing off. He was interested and she was nice on the eyes till she told him to stay in his room he would continue to try to get on her good side.

He enjoyed taking pictures with Cammi…she was hot! But it was probably just wanting the pictures as she said. Some people often thought he was too friendly or even too forward. Life was short, either someone was interested or they weren’t! He didn’t do that shy guy bull! Nice guys finished last most of the time. Bill Gates was the exception…when you can write a check and the bank bounces you can get away with that! In the meantime, you either needed to come correct or stay the hell at home! If she had a man, it was fine and he would accept it! Not like he hadn’t been turned down before. Hell, he wasn’t everyone's flavor. He got that.

He noticed a guy looking at him and then at Cammi. “Sup Winston…or Blade tonight. I room with She-Hulk. Yeah lucky me.” He teased it was easier to use humor to break the ice. He would have too, he knew…Irene and now Cammi so he would be breaking ice cubes all night it seems.

Speaking with: Irene @LilGunner, Cammi @alona98 and Eren(@Damien_Akira)

Tagging: All present.

Gordie chuckled at Kaegan’s Bane expression, holding his Bane mask to his face a moment. ”Do YoU fEeL iN cHaRgE? yOuR mOnEy AnD iNfRaStRuCtUrE hAvE bEeN iMpOrTaNt…UnTiL nOw.” He said, before removing the mask and laughing. “No, for real, thanks again for hosting us, good buddy.” He said, offering up his beer cup to Kaegon for a cheers before drinking from it. “Not much of a runner I’m afraid. A skater however, I got all the speed. Though I suppose jogging is a good substitute for leg day at the gym.” He shrugged.

The match was proceeding good though. “You too, Anna. Thanks for having us.” Gordie said with a drunken smile and his words starting to slur. He was just having a good time.

They had a newcomer! Irene’s roommate, Winston, and Gordie shot him a half finger gun gesture in greeting, along with a downwards nod. “How’s it goin’, my man?” He said to the man. Cammi pulled the man aside for some pictures though and Gordie turned back to the game, where Jason proceeded to cash the ball in a cup in the third row. ”Ayy!” Gordie said with a cheer, sipping his cup in acknowledgement of the smooth throw. Eren however thought that still counted as a “miss” since it never technically touched the table. Irene questioned it and Gordie was inclined to agree with the She-Hulk.

“No, they don’t have to drink. It doesn’t have to hit the table first. It’s only a drink for them if they miss the table completely. Hitting the cup first or landing it in the cup is still a-go.” Gordie explained to them. “And since Jason scored, he gets to pick one of you three,” Gordie pointed to Eren, Lily and Athena, “to drink. And he gets to shoot again. Good luck, buddy.” Gordie then said to Jason, sipping his red cup of beer some more. “Well no harm in having a drink yourself Jason. It’s all in good fun.”

“Oh, it’s no problem. Glad you guys are having fun.”

"It'll be our turn to spoil you guys next," Lily smiled, lifting her empty cup to gesture at Anna, and Kaegan who's drinking had clearly started to kick in. She watched him as he waded through the dorm, mentioning something about the track team. Running was not her strong suit and only jogged mildly in the morning before classes. Most ballet people would argue against running all together since it built the wrong muscles. Just one of the many things she did which pissed her dance teachers off.

When Ren mentioned the bottle of Grey Goose it reminded her of her own beverage situation.
"Ice skating is fun." Lily couldn't help but chime in at Gordies comment about being a skater. "I don't know if I mean your kind of fun, however." she smiled lightly, knowing her roomie was a hockey player. As a kid her mom made her take lessons, figuring she was a good dancer why not add ice? Bad idea.

Shimmying herself around the group she made her way to the kitchen. "You read my mind," she said offering Ren a smile back, as she waited patiently next to him, "I brought some juice to add to it," she leaned over slightly to grab one of the bottles, pouring a few splashes into her red cup. When Ren finished with the vodka she took her turn, filling the cup a bit more. She still wasn't planning on getting too trashed. Taking a quick sip to test out the mixture she went back to the table satisfied.

Click, sound of the plastic ball landing into one of the cups made her yell, "Nooo!" a dramatic reaction on her part. She quickly bit down on her bottom lip realizing her volume after the fact, her competitive nature showing a bit. Her attention turned to the newcomer speaking to Cammi, not recognizing him but definitely his character. Being a fan of Blade in the comics. Quickly she put two and two together as Irene had mentioned her roommate dropping by.

~~
Tagging: eeerrrbody

Last edited:
Cammi turned out of Winston grasp taking her first shot of the night.

" Just letting it be known I may sick at this so don't yell at me." She said before tossing the ball aiming for any cup

Shot in cup one
" Yes, she shot she scores.umm who wanna take the drink." Camilla asked forgetting who's on the opposite team

Jason nodded at Gordie as he clarified the situation.
"Cool, cool," Jason replied.
He pointed at Eren.
"Go ahead and chug that bad boy for me."
While he did that, Jason lined up his second shot. Taking the shot, it landed in the third cup.

"Nice! Two in a row!"
He pointed at Athena.
"Your turn to drink."
After Eren and Athena had finished drinking, Jason went for his third shot. It landed in cup 9.

"Sweet! I'm on a roll."
He pointed to Lily and had her chug that beer. After that, he went for his fourth shot. It landed in cup number 7.
"Sweet!"

After selecting Eren to drink that beer, he went for his fifth shot. Unfortunately, his fifth shot missed, bouncing off of the table and onto the floor.
"Aw, man. Well, at least I sank four of them."
That was a strong showing for his team.
"So, who's up next?"

Court was in session. The popular instrumentals of "The People's Court" and a typewriter sounded off in the Neek's head. The Plaintiff: Eren Colson vs The Defendant: Jason Armstrong. The one woman Jury, Irene had voted Ren guilty of making a false call & blowing out her eardrum. His punishment? He would be sentenced to drinketh the beer on the table by Judge Gordie.

"But," He pleaded, "you didn't say anything about what would happen if the shot went right in without touching the table. You said, 'If you completely miss the table with your shot, you have to drink one of your own cups.' " Ren emphasized.

"How is that not misleading?" Argued Ren, but his complaint fell on deaf ears & was overruled by Gordie. Judge Gordie stated that in this case: The Defendant, Jason was in the right. The ball did not need to touch the table first. Its only a drink if they miss the table completely. Eren's inner lawyer strongly wanted to object, but he bit his tongue and drank the liqour given to him by Lily; while continuing to listen to the judges ruling's.

What Gordie said next made Ren's jaw drop. Despair had washed over him. Not only was Jason permitted to go again; Athena, Lily and himself were now at risk of having to drink all because he opened his mouth.

Thankfully, out of the three of them, Jason had chosen him first. He could have been a complete dick and made one of the innocent bystanders chug the beer. "You're okay in my book." Cited Eren as he reluctantly raised the red cup to his lips and chased down the Grey Goose ( he had just drank ) with the beer. It was not a good mix.

His blue eyes widened in shock as the ball flew into another cup- this time his target was Athena. If he hadn't just swallowed his brew; He might've coughed dramatically at the results of his third shot. Lily was next on his list.

They had lost whopping total of 4 cups in a row. While Jason's side of the table still had all 10; they were down to a measely 6 !! Once Eren finished drinking his second drink. He walked over to recover the ball on the floor. "I've got next." He answered Jason.

~~~

"Alright, stand back. I got this ! " He looked at each of the women on his team & blew on the ball for good luck.

Taking a few steps back, ensuring his elbow wasn't over the table. Ren said a silent prayer & bunny hopped off of his toes to perform a hook shot. It was in honor of the late Kobe Bryant. "For Kobe !!" He stated. The ball soared right over the table & landed right in their 4th cup.

"Boom ! Sunk that one !! "

Eyeing his 'twin' the other Rin, Eren did a drinking gesture. She would be his first victim of the night. Taking another shot with his right hand. The ball bounced on their side of the table and arced into the air, falling into their 3rd cup.

Nodding to Jason, Ren quoted Scarface,
"Your turn ! "

He was on a hot streak now. Damn, 2 in a row? Maybe he could beat Jason's string of 4 shots and land 5? Feeling cocky, Ren decided to go for a trick shot. Holding the ball with his left hand, he flicked his wrist as the plastic orb struck the table, popped into the air & rolled dramatically around the rim of the 5th cup. He wanted to blow it in, but that would be cheating.

Knowing he might've just goofed up. Ren's heart raced in panic. Finally, after what felt like eons. The ball fell in. He would need a washcloth to pad down the imaginary beads of sweat he thought was on his forehead. "Irene, that one was for you." He would have chosen Cammi to drink, but she already had her hands full.

Taking a few deep breaths. Ren calmed himself. One more shot & he'd tie the match. When his heart had settled Ren aimed for their 10th cup. He went long. A little too long. The ball flew through the air in Blade, Gordie, and Cammi's direction. Instantly he knew that out of the three of them. Someone was going to get hit.

"Whoops." He laughed sheepishly, while waiting for one of the three of them to give him the tiny sphere back. "My bad."

Since he had missed, he had to pass the ball. Resting it on the table, he allowed Athena & Lily to make that decision as he had to drink-- yet another beer. The liqour & hops were starting to get the better of him the more he drank.

The score was now 4 - 3.

Team Erin Hit: 4, 3, 9, 7

Team Ren Hit: 4, 3, 5

Tagging:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom