Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Erin gave Irene a calm and collective nod as she agreed to share some workouts with her. "I take my fitness very seriously. I would not even waste your time otherwise." She laughed at Irene's follow up comment "Learning from you, he won't even stand a chance".

Jason was on fire. With each shot he made, Erin would cheer louder and louder. "Hell yeah! Nice shot! They will be drunk in no time!".

Erin would looks eyes with Eren. The the night went on, she was enjoying this playful rivalry they build. She scoffed when she was referred to as the fake Erin. "Oh...is that the game now? I'm afraid after this game, your going to have to change your name completely. You won't deserve to keep any of the letters!" Erin gives him a wink, making sure everything stayed light hearted. When Jason finally missed, Erin wrapped her hands around his waist and kissed him "Good job, you were awesome".

It was Eren's turned to throw. He was pretty good himself, sinking the first ball with ease. Erin was picked to drink first. "So now YOU are the one to play dirty! I'm afraid your only making me stronger". She gives Eren a thumbs up and takes her drink. He managed to to sink to more before missing. "Alright, alright, not bad, but don't expect any congratulations kiss from me!".

Tag: @True Grave @Damien_Akira @Pastel @IfIWereInYourShoes @LilGunner

Last edited:
Jason drank the beer after Eren sunk his second shot and chose him to drink. He was on a hot streak, too, but thankfully only got three in a row. Still, their team had one more turn, so they weren't out of the woods yet. It was great that Erin had cheered him on, and it was funny seeing her playful rivalry with the other Eren. Jason had his arm around Erin and smiled at her. At this point the teams were evenly matched, so it was still anyone's game.

Tag: @Aluora @Damien_Akira

It seemed she was up! She was excited to have a turn even though she had been drinking slowly throughout the night and soon enough she had to take a cup.

Roll with friends
“Ok miei amici ( my friends) let’s see how you like the taste of defeat. Fresh from the depths of Italia!” She smiled as she launched the ball into the air watching it sail and sink into one of the cups causing her to do a fist pump in the air. “ succhiare. ( suck on that!) Erin you drink..” she smiled as she picked up another ball and bounced it onto the table another cup sunk clapping her hands once she gestured to Gordie “ i’d Like to dedicate this drink to our sponsor for this evening... the bat sends his regards” she chuckled and picked up her ball her tounge slipping out a little as she bounced it but the ball missed the cup.

“ no.... like Icarus I fly too close to the sun.... “ she sniffled dramatically putting the back of her hand on her forehead before draping herself over Lily wrapping her arms around the girl finding her a near perfect fit as she rested her head on top of hers, she was so tiny compared to her! Like a little doll, sniffing softly she smiled “ your shampoo smells beautiful, where did you get it from?” She commented.

Looking over to Erin as she mention giving Eren a congratulations kiss or rather not giving him that pleasure. Athena smirked and joked.
“Will you kiss me instead Erin? I’m very good at it...” she teased licking her lips at the beauty wiggiling her eyebrows playfully. Not certain if the blonde would go for it but it was a harmless comment.

Tagging @Aluora @Pastel @BennyQ

Jason watched as Athena took the shot and got it in one of the cups. After Erin drank the beer, she sunk a second one but didn't specify who would drink. However, Athena missed her third shot and Jason chuckled a bit over her dramatic acting.
"Well, with that miss, the ball passes to our team."
He picked up the ball and handed it to Erin, since she hadn't gotten to throw yet.
"Show them how it's done," he said, giving her the same encouragement that she had given him.

@Aluora

Erin looks over to Athena after she asked her to kiss. "Well, according to the rules Gordie told us, which was section 9, page 8" she clears her throat "If an opponent makes you take a drink then asks for kiss, you have to immediately go to there side and kiss them". She sways over to Athena, running her fingers up her arm then under her chin. Erin would lock lips with the other body painted beauty. It sent shivers through Erin's whole body. She let the kiss linger for a few long seconds before pulling away. "Okay, yeah, you are a really good kisser, wow!" She walked back to her side of the table with grin on her face. If anything, that should get her a step ahead on Ren.

Erin smiled as Jason handed her the ball. "I will do my best, thanks babe". She aimed the ball and let it fly. It hit the table...and that was about it. It immediately crashed to the floor soon after. "Well...that was bad." She then retreated back into Jason, snuggling her body into his arms.

With: Jason @True Grave Irene @LilGunner Athena @IfIWereInYourShoes Eren @Damien_Akira Gordie @BennyQ Lily @Pastel

Irene rolled her green eyes to Winston and his attempt at banter. Especially considering military matters. "Like you'd know what galley chow was like dependent," she said in a low, grunting tone. She'd give the boy credit though, he latched onto a thing fiercer than a Malinois K9 unit.

Though her ire was distracted quick enough with Gordie's mention of jogging being a good substitute for leg day. "Never been skating but I'd think it'd be a better glute workout than running," she said with a small shrug. "Besides, nothing replaces leg day, worst day to skip. Seen too many broad shouldered studs with chicken legs."

The seriousness Erin gave about the workouts caused a short, chuffing snort out of Irene. "Appreciate it, don't like my time wasted. Couple a months and you can squat your boyfriend here. Make for some interesting time in your room," she said with her usual utterly straight face but that telltale crinkle around her eyes. No time for jokes though, Jason was up seeing as how Gordie had ruled in favor of Jason's shot. While she might agreed the verbiage used could be interpreted the way Eren said, screeched more like, she had been fairly certain that's not what it had meant. Her eyebrows rose as Jason took his shots, easily making three more cups. Lips pressed together and she gave a light clap at the performance. "Well done Jason, well done," she conceded.

Once Jason was done Eren seemed quick to want to leap in and take his revenge. Irene stood back with the others while he took his shots. He seemed to have the same luck, or skill, as Jason. Irene took her assigned cup and raised a silent toast before chugging it back. She finished the beer without pause and heaved a sigh, slamming the empty cup back down on the table. A balled fist jumped in-front of her mouth and she leased a guttural belch into her hand. "Pardon." At least the booze was finally starting to have a pleasant, warming and tingling affect.

Athena was up next. She was flamboyant in her Italian ways, switching between her native tongue and English. One ball in and Erin, once more, was chosen to drink. Irene looked at the girl in mild concern. Despite having two inches on her Erin wasn't exactly a big girl. The second shot was a miss and the ball was back in their court. Her eyebrows raised as Erin returned Athena's quip about a kiss and went right over to kiss the Italian. "Oy vey," she said with a small sigh and shake of her head. College kids. The pheremones would be pungent soon she'd bet.

"Do it to it kiddo," Irene said in a mild encouragement as Jason handed Erin the ball.

Though Erin seemed a very appropriate protege for her. Her own toss ended in abject failure. “Good effort kid,” she said as Erin retreated to Jason for comfort.

Speaking To: Winston(@Gannameade), Gordie(@BennyQ), Erin(@Aluora), Jason(@True Grave).

Jason was surprised when Erin actually went over and kissed Athena. He hadn't been expecting that response to the Italian girl's playful teasing. Once she was back over and took the ball, he refocused on the game. Unfortunately, Erin's toss completely missed the cups in almost a repeat of Irene's toss.
"Good try, babe," he said in reassurance.
He hugged her close and then picked up the ball.

Being the gentleman that he was, he thought he would offer Irene the next shot. Maybe she would redeem herself with a hot streak like he had earlier.
"Do you want to go next, Irene?"
Jason held out the ball, offering it to her.

@Aluora @LilGunner

Irene was genuinely surprised at Jason’s offer to throw. The look of shock perhaps the most emotion she’d bothered to display to date. Probably just the alcohol. “Well.... yeah sure....” she said haltingly before taking the ball. She took care to stand closer to the table for her second attempt.

It was good!

Irene stared a moment before curling a fist and pumping it to her dips, flexing her bicep. “Kill shot. Lily, you look like you could use a drink. Bottoms up.” Taking the ball back she wound back for a second toss.

Failure.

“Well one’s not bad,” she said with a shrug. “Y’all are up.”

Loaction: Room 105
Speaking with: Jason(@True Grave) and Lily(@Pastel)

Lily moved back as her teammates took turns. First off was Ren, who started out on a roll. Each time the ball landed into the cup with a small splash she would personally celebrate. Bringing her cup above her head to let out a cheer as he scored, grabbing Athena's hand to raise it up with hers. Even when he missed she still gave the attempt equal attention.

Her blue eyes fallowed Athena, the next teammate up. "Get it, girl!" she called over her own cup as she took another sip. She smiled, encouraging Athena when her turn came, laughing at the dramatics that fallowed. It was hard not to feed off of the excitement in the room, despite it merely being beer pong everyone seemed to be getting into it on all sides. Maybe the flow of alchohol was helping to loosen some of them up. Lily knew it was for her.

Lily's smile widened, hearing Erin take Athena up on her offer. The two of them exchanging a light kiss. Okay, the alcohol was definitely getting to some, Lily thought with a giggle. She let herself lean into Athena, titling her head to the side a bit to rest on the girl's shoulder.
"Oh, you like? I use Nexus." she brought a finger to twirl the end of a pigtail when she was given the compliment on her shampoo choice. She had to be picky when it came to taming the mane.

“Kill shot. Lily, you look like you could use a drink. Bottoms up.”

Retrieving her designated cup Lily gave Irene a nod, "Bottoms up," she said before quickly emptying the cup. "Alright, guess I'm up?" she glanced over her team with a smile. Eagerly she went for the ball and back to the end of the table. Her eyes narrowed as she bit down on her bottom lip, trying her best to focus on the remaining cups. Arching her hand back she released the ball, one leg popping up behind her. She held the pose until the plastic sphere went into the cup. "Yes! Drink! I don't care who..just drink!" she squealed, dancing in a small circle of victory. The fact she had actually made it overshadowing her decision on who got to drink, a choice she'd let them make.

Her second turn was less of a show. This time the ball bounced off the table and onto the floor.
"Well, damn." Lily sighed, finding where ball had landed, then handing it to the next person.

Sticking his thumb in the air, Ren wore a shit-eating grin as Erin accepted her drink.

Childishly he rolled his eyes at the blue freak who he likened to an extra in the movie, Avatar.
Erin told him not to expect a kiss from her. She & him were like metal in a microwave. The masked man turned his thumb upside down and ellicited a chuckle when Athena chose Mystique to drink ( yet again ).

"You're going down !" The dark-haired phantom taunted.

"Yeah baby yeaah !! Come on !! One more !!

When the second one landed with a small splash, he had to restrain himself from jumping too much. Doing so would shake the table & knock over the cups. Poison Ivy had put them in the lead. He snickered at her witty remark to Bane about Batman. As she stuck out her tongue like MJ - Eren witnessed the ball fly. It bounced & soared near the 9th cup. The 8th and 10th were gone. So there was only a slim chance it would make it. Like Icarus, it was so close to her goal; yet so far. A miss.

Ive's looked inconceivably distraught as she wilted over Harley. Concerned, Ren spectated the spectacle. He was about to go over & fan her with his gloved hand, until her ( hazel ) leaf green eyes fluttered open; and two lips the shade of a rose parted open to compliment Lily, who twirled a two-toned pigtail. It seemed Athena had a flair for the dramatics. 'Of course she's faking it.' Ren thought to himself- staring blankly at the pair. He wanted to facepalm himself for falling for her act.

"Looks like someone deserves an Oscar." The phantom smiled, awarding the 'actress' with a slow clap. Suddenly, a red curtain of hair lifted off the blonde and faced Mystique; Ivy daring her to kiss them. The shape-shifter went into a whole spiel about more of what sounded like Gordie's rules & regulations- boring Ren in the process.

Taking a swig of the fruity vodka, his azure eyes followed Mystique as she sauntered from her side of table & kissed Ivy. He almost choked at the sight of the two red-head's kissing. "Okay, yeah, you are a really good kisser, wow!" "Yeah, that's one thing we can both agree on." Ren wanted to ask her how did HE taste, but opted against it. Watching Erin take her turn - He randomly shouted, "OOOGA-BOOG-BOOGA!" over the party music to throw off her aim.

'Yush! She missed !! '... He gave himself a ghostly pat on the back. After Irene, it was now Lily's turn. The mystery man in the tuxedo was intrigued by her pose. It was quite classy. "Yes! Drink! I don't care who..just drink!" "Hell yeah, Harleen ! I'd toast to that ! " The masked figure tipped the brim of his hat to her & threw back a shot to celebrate. The plastic ball landed in the second row upfront, in the 2nd cup.

"Hey, don't sweat it. We're in the lead here."

Tuxedo encouraged her. His tone was calm, and unbothered as he helped looked for the ball. After collecting it from her - he narrowed his eyes on the back row. With careful precision, he tossed the ball into the back row. It clipped 6th cup & fell into the 7th with a satisfying splash.

Down to the Wire

Not wanting to push his luck any further, he left the sphere on the table. "I'm leaving this up to you, Ive's. Mak' cus proud." The last of his words were slurred. He gently patted Athena on her back- entrusting her to clutch the game.

Ren staggered away holding his forehead as objects split into duplicates before his eyes . With each step his skin grew hotter by the second. Stripping himself of the cape; he flung it haphazardly at the beanbag where Anna was sitting. He was craving pizza. Grabbing a cheesy slice, Ren sank his teeth into the crust hoping it will help soak up the alcohol in his system.

For them, there were only 3 were cups remaining, ( 1, 6, & 9 ). From here on out. It was anyone's game.

Team Erin Hit: 4, 3, 9, 7, 2,

Team Ren Hit: 4, 3, 5, 8, 10, 2, 7

With: Jason @True Grave Irene @LilGunner Athena @IfIWereInYourShoes Eren @Damien_Akira Gordie @BennyQ Lily @Pastel
@di moon Anna

Last edited:
Tagging: Lily (@Pastel), Cammi (@alona98), Jason (@True Grave), Eren (@Damien_Akira), Erin (@Aluora), Athena (@IfIWereInYourShoes)

“It’s a kind of fun. Honestly I don’t mind doing it on a lazy day, cruising around the rink. Sort of like swimming laps.” Gordie said to Lily’s comment. If he ever had to give hockey up, there was always power skating as a hobby and sport to do next. He would definitely have to work up the leg muscles more. It was always a problem between having the necessary mass but also not bulking up too much and losing out on speed and agility.

He laughed along to Lily’s dramatic reaction to missing her shot, sipping his own beer and enjoying the game vicariously through them all. It was fun to get new people in on a new game like this. They might all be pros in no time. Cammi went next and scored one herself, to which Gordie gave one of his customary ”Ayy”’s to and drank in appreciation of the shot.

Irene had some comments about skating too. She had never been? ”Well, you got to try it one day. Come by the rink with me one time, I’ll show you how. And keep you from falling so you don’t break the ice with those arm cannons there.” He chuckled playfully at her. ”Can’t skip leg day, that’s right. But I’ve seen too many with the million dollar legs and the two cent brain types too. Got to equalize it correctly.”

Jason went on his streak. Second shot, score. ”Ayy.” Gordie said with a grin, pointing the man out with a respectful downwards nod in appreciation. And then Jason hit a third! ”Ayy!” Gordie chuckled, sipping his beer and before he could even lower it, Jason got a fourth! Gordie’s beer sloshed almost out of his cup with how quickly he returned it to his lips, drinking alongside those selected for the deed, Eren, Athena, Lily. ”Man’s on fire over here.” He commented with a drunken grin on his lips.

Eren had some more questions about the rules, getting into technicalities that had Gordie furrowing his brow and scratching one side of his head with a finger. Perhaps his statement had been too literal but these sorts of hiccups were bound to happen with people learning the rules first time. It didn’t have to bounce off the table before landing in a cup, it could be shot straight in. Technically it wasn’t missing the table since if the cup wasn’t present, the ball would hit the surface still.

”Ayy,” he cheered to Eren’s shot, drinking to that too. He was getting drunk just watching the game and it was quite the sporting entertainment. A second came from the man and Gordie gave him a gesture of finger guns before drinking his beer. A third followed and he gave another customary ”Ayy, good shot” before drinking with Irene. The cups were rapidly disappearing. People seemed drunk, even getting intimate. A lot better than people being prissy, he presumed.

Athena was next, speaking a little Italian, and shot her ball, scoring it in a cup. Bene! He congratulated her, using what little Italian he knew, thinking, and hoping, that meant good. Another score followed. He drank his usual gulp before Athena began to give a shout out to him. He grinned and raised his cup high in toast to her for that. ”So YoU cOmE bAcK tO dIE fOr YoUr CiTy? Ah, I’m too drunk to do it.” He said, attempting another Bane quote to her mention of the Bat sending his regards. Her next shot missed though, to which he gave an ”Aww” and drank in sympathy for her.

He gave a lopsided grin when Erin started to quote the rules in depth. To be honest, they probably wouldn’t exceed two or three paragraphs tops. Eight pages of rules? That would be one intense beer pong game. Her rule…seemed like a good rule. He pretended to be like that one gif. ”I’ll allow it.” He said with a solemn nod.

It was Irene’s turn next. ”Come on Reeny, I’ve seen more hustle in a game of checkers!” He taunted her playfully and she certainly showed him when she cashed the ball in a cup. ”Ayy!” Gordie said in a toast, drinking his beer. He was fast running out so he flipped open another beer, he lost count of which one it was, and topped off his red cup a little sloppily. And when he drank, he had a faint stache of foam for a good few seconds before he wiped it.

Lily was back around. Her posture seemed very in touch with her costume. Girlish, with a slight hint of mania, as was common with Harley Quinn. ”Yay, let’s all drink!” He added to Lily’s arbitrary comment on anyone drinking. He joined in with Eren in drinking to it. And then Eren got another. ”Y’all giving me no rest on the sidelines. Sick headshot, buddy.” He toasted to Eren now, raising his cup in an air-toast before gulping it down. At least the foam had died down.

”Hole up! I forgot a rule!” Gordie suddenly pronounced. ”When the other team gets under four cups, you’re allowed one rearrange, so to speak, where you can reposition their cups in a little formation of your choosing. Like a triangle, inverted triangle, a straight line or a square. It has to be one cup from the edge of the table though, on their side. And you can only decide this at the start of your team’s turn. No rearranging in the middle of shooting.” Gordie explained, hoping to be more precise with these instructions.

”Like see how they got three cups left, one in front, middle and the back? You can shift them all together in a little triangle to make it easier to score a shot, like how Eren did with his last, bouncing off one cup and into the other. Makes sense, y’all?”

Winston watched the group. It was good to get the lay of the land.

Seems Jason and Erin were an item. ‘No hitting on her.’ He thought.
Irene seemed to be in her element as Erin was getting some work out tips from her. He had his own workout regime, weights, and no weights. He might consider being a fitness trainer on the side but was not sure he would have the time?!?

Athena made him chuckle with her own flirting. She was cute, to say the least, Italian maybe so what would one expect?!?

When the kiss actually did happen, he was like ‘DAYUM!! Ok then!!’

“Well being a dependent…this ‘IS’ how I would know what the chow was like. When mom didn’t feel like cooking that is where she took me. Still ate the slop and still survived sweetheart. Hence now I know what good food tastes like and what doesn’t.” He said with an arched eyebrow. He would have to cook her something real from down-home, maybe that might change her opinion of him a little, definitely a hard nut to crack with her lovely green-eyed self.

He smirked as he over her comment to Gordie and he agreed, that was a big pet peeve of his those chicken-legged idiots. He was glad he had only gotten into one altercation with a wannabe beefcake and knocked him off his feet cause he had no foundation.

“Impressive ma’am!” He teased at her belch he continued to watch the game, he hoped he hadn’t offended Cammi with his hand around her waist for the pic. He was apt to offend someone in some way about something. He was less PC than a lot of folks after all He didn’t mean to get too familiar. It was just what he had done at a few Comic-cons when he dressed up.

Hmmm, ok from the tone of the conversations…seems like he missed a lot of…interactions while he was gone. ‘Figures.’ He thought as he continued to watch the game. Glad he had on sunglasses that adjusted to the light so he could see.

Ren remarked to the kiss and moved away from the table looking a bit shifty in his gait but he didn’t think anything would happen as he made it to pizza so he should be ok…maybe?!?

He smirked at Gordie added a rule which since no one really knew the rule seemed interesting.

He noticed the other Eren and wondered was something out of place on him more than thinking the man was admiring his outfit.

He seemed to love the girl’s Lily’s excitement. She was glad to hit something so she didn’t care who drank just someone had too, that was the most important!!

Irene(@LilGunner ), Gordie(@BennyQ), Erin(@Aluora), Jason(@True Grave), Camm (@alona98 ), Lily (@Pastel ), Ren (@Damien_Akira)

TIME FOR
~ Some Routine & Socializing ~

Current Date: Friday, September 6th.
Time: 3pm

The dorm party was jovial, and everyone had a great time meeting new people, making more friends. Team Ren ended up with the bragging rights for winning Beer Pong. Though with how buzzed everyone ended up, it was a little hard to be sure if anyone would remember who won or not.

Lily received a text via the Instagram account-Congratulations! You’ve won first place in the voting! Along with information of where to come to pick up her $200 prepaid Visa card. Eren received second place, news of a gift card of $100. Jason won third place and received a card for $50.

It is now Friday, September 6th. Students have had the chance to meet most of their professors and advisors, meet roommates and friends, and have started to get an idea of the routine the term will have for them. People are gearing up for the tryouts that are going to start the following week, looking into clubs to join, and simply socializing when not in class or studying.

The best news yet?

TGIF!!!

Jason congratulated Eren and his team on winning the Beer Pong game. He was pretty buzzed, but still had his bearings. When the party wrapped up, he left with Eren and started making sure that everyone got back to their dorm okay. Back home, he did this for every party, making sure that everyone was okay. He had an instinct for wanting to look after people. After that, he went back to the dorm room with Erin.

---

As Jason was looking after people, an orange portal called a Fire Path opened up above the tallest building of Miami Beach University. A man stepped out, clad from head-to-toe in black and gold armor with a silver face plate. Looking around, the man silently surveyed the scene before him.
"Well, Valor? Is this dimension in danger?"
Valor sent out a spiritual scan that searched for any intent to destabilize the realms.

After several minutes, the scan was complete.
"No sign of unusual hostility, Scott. This dimension doesn't seem to have any beings with special abilities."
"Hmm, that is unusual. But, if there's no danger, we can go to our next destination."
Turning around, Scott and Valor, together known as Crusader, walked back through the Fire Path and it closed behind them.

---

The next morning, Jason awoke with a slight hangover. Getting out of the bed he shared with Erin, he checked his phone and saw that he had won third place in the costume contest. Jason made a mental note to pick that up later. Turning back to Erin, he sat down next to her and ran a hand through her blonde hair. They still needed to compare schedules before they started the running. It would be a little bit, though, before he was ready for running.

@Aluora

~Flashback: Darkness. Nothing was visible in Ren's head spare for the impending red flashes ( reminiscent of an old GGW commercial) that read:

Warning! ( Read this by 1.5x ) Ren's mind contains adult content not suitable for children. The phantom's memory is hazy any events occurring in this scenario may or may not be true.

The darkness cleared up. He could peer into his thoughts now. He was talking to Blade. Anna was seemed unhappy about him randomly tossing his cape at her, though he ment no harm by it. It seemed to complete the lumber jack skirt flannel that she wore. The over-sized cape looked good on the short beauty queen.

Eren apologized earnestly and bowed at the waist several times to humble himself to her. Once all was forgiven, he whispered to Blade to give Kaegan a jump scare.

When he heard that the match was over, Ren washed away the pizza grease on his hands and staggered over to Harl's & Ives. He gave Ive's a nice congratulatory smooch on the lips, & then he turned to Harl's & brought her close to his body; hugging her just long enough to slip a white, thornless rose into her back pocket and groped her butt.

However, this part of his memory was pretty shaky. He might've mixed the girls up; and gave Ive's the flower and Harleen the kiss. He wished he could remember, but the pounding in his head wouldn't allow him to.

Afterwards he charged over to Erin singing, "WEEEE ARRRE THE CHAMPIONS !!" and shook her hand. He was sotally tober. He looked Mystique dead in the eyes and cried, "You ! I freaking love you ❤ " He might've earned Jason's ire at his choice of words, but what he said next gave further insight as to what he ment by the expression. "Y-you, your like- uhh - a -sis-turrr to mee." Swaying & turning to Jason, "Guess that makesss you my bro, huh? Take good care of her... Sheeeesa keepuh."

Then turning to Gordie he tried to reinact Bane.
"Yoooooou... You... You owe me a drink." He gave the burly figure a light bump on the chest with his fist. Glancing to Irene, "Put 'er there!" He stuck out his hand for her to shake it.

After finding Cammi, he made a request for her to set her camera on a timer & to capture as many of them in a group photo all at once. "This will be the bes' gram photo eva !!!! " He lifted the loosened button up over his stomach & flashed his 8 pack abs !!!

"Anna..." He hiccuped, "Keg?....Kegan." He slung his arms around both of them, and slouched forward. "Th-Thank you, boff fer doing this. You guys...are the best!"

Jason ever being the hero, made sure everyone- who didn't need his aid got back to their room's safe.

**The Morning After**

It was the middle of the afternoon prior to the meet & greet. After a few dry heaves Eren, crawled weakly away from the porcelain throne. Finally, he managed to stand up as he wondered if Athena was still asleep or simply waiting for him to come out of the bathroom? Cupping his palms, he ran some warm water into his hands & splashed it on his face. Afterwards he gurgled some mouth wash, spat it out, and examined his reflection in the mirror.

He looked like crap.

Not only that, the shower was an absolute mess. He wasn't sure if he was staring at traces of left over body paint or if it was just green shower gel mixed in with various colors that stained the walls & floor. Did he cause it? Or did something else take place here? Did it include him? His head ached something fierce -derailing his train of thought.

He shrugged and headed out of bathroom, deciding that they ( He & Athena ) will take care of it later... Checking his text message he learned that he had won $100.

"Oh. Cool look at that ! I won 2nd place !!"

Feeling guilty that he didn't remember ever voting. Eren would later give some of his earnings to his friends; beginning with Bane ($25) & ($25) Athena. He felt that they did extremely well with remaining in character.

***Sept 6th, FRIDAY, 3:00 PM ***

Eren slammed his textbook shut, threw his arms above his head, interlocked his fingers and pushed his palms towards the sky. He was studying for his next assignment, but his eyes had grown tired of staring at the blocks of words scrawled on the pages. From outside he could hear the squawking of gulls crying in the distance.

The beach had been calling for him for him since yesterday, but he kept putting it off, choosing to spend his spare time in the digital world instead. Which included playing video games with Jason, Erin, and anyone else who enjoyed doing that sort of thing in their leisure.

Now he wanted to go outdoors & do some exploring. He would need to stay in shape for both the school's football & track team in order to represent the Otters properly. He wondered how Lily & the others were faring this afternoon as he got up & packed a gymbag...

Location Dorm: 101

Mentions: @BennyQ @IfIWereInYourShoes @True Grave @Aluora @Pastel / All Party Goers

Last edited:
Irene had, admittedly, enjoyed the party. She had been comfortably intoxicated by the end of it. Though that was more due to her flash of vodka and wine rather than the few beers during beer pong. She was alert enough to take some ibuprofen and chug down water before sitting the sack. Her alarm blared with the dulcet tones of a SALVO warning alarm. Nothing got an ass out of bed like the threat of inbound missiles. She groaned but hauled herself out of bed. The newest chapter of her life was about to begin in earnest.

She had promised to take Erin to the gym with her and didn't fail the task. Irene pounded on room 103 until she got a response and hauled Erin off to the gym. As expected they'd run into other early bird gym rats like Gordie. Irene was a bit relieved, while Erin was a good model of fitness she didn't fully trust her, yet, to spot the couple hundred pounds she liked to push. Of course she was stern with Erin, barking at her to push harder, do more but always congratulatory when the girl did well. Irene was sure she'd make a great powerlifter if she stuck to the routines.

Classes were easy enough. She scheduled most of hers to be in the morning. College kids were lax and didn't seem to have much discipline so early classes tended to be quieter. She shared a couple classes with the group she'd met but she was far quieter in class, focused and task driven. Lecture was not a time to catch up or chit chat. Afternoons were free and, since it was the beginning of the year, a bit more relaxed. Once the year ramped up she fully anticipated spending most of her free time studying.

The week flew by, classes mostly just going over rules, expectations, and the syllabus. Waste of damn time really. Expectations should already be known. Every morning she picked up Erin and Gordie to hit the gym with them, establishing a pleasant little routine. She might ease up on weekends. Might. For her schedule classes were over at 1300 and she was free until 0700 on Monday. Gordie had convinced her to give ice skating a try, something she'd never done before, and the school ice rink would be open friday afternoon so she agreed to meet there.

Being a native Floridian and having spent the last eight years primarily in temperatures of up to 130 she decided to bundle up just a bit. The usual black leggings were worn with a tank top, long sleeve t-shit, and a hoodie as well as a black knit cap and black leather gloves. Since it wasn't a fully public rink, meaning no skate rental, she'd had to shop around to find a pair. Not knowing any different she'd ended up buying white figure skating skates.

Even stepping into the arena made her shiver and quickly yank the hoodie on. The change was better but marginal. Hopefully skating would generate the extra needed warmth. Irene plopped herself down on a bench to take off her boots, re-wrap her right ankle, and slide the skates on. How hard could it be? She stood up to give the skates a balanced test. Her left leg buckled and she wobbled a second before plotting herself right back down. She glanced around a second. No one around yet that she could see. Good. "Fuck me..." she grumbled. Maybe it would be a bit harder than she thought.

Mentions: Erin(@Aluora) and Gordie(@BennyQ)

It came back to her in blurry flashes. The last thing she fully remembered was seeing Ren tossing his costume cape off, blanketing over Anna. It was a subtle moment, but the only one that was clear. She had awoken in a fog, still spinning and nauseous. Feeling the full furry of the quickly creeping hangover.

When had she gotten so intoxicated? Her brain pounded at the attempt to try and piece the night together. Upon awakening she quickly realized a few things; one..she had showered, two...she wasn't alone, and three...it wasn't her room. Seeing the tussled bit of red hair quickly told her who it was, Athena. There was a sigh of relief in that, happy to have it been a friend than complete stranger. It wasn't the first time she had crashed at a friends house and surely wouldn't be the last.

"The struggle is real," Lily whined from beneath the mound of blankets, following the complaints with a series of groans. Hanging one arm off the edge of the bed she reached around for her cell. Not sensing how close to the edge she had been, the girl rolled off with a light thud. "Damn. I don't think there is enough advil in the world to help this," she sighed, finding her phone in a mixture of clothing on the floor. Once the screen lit up she cursed under her breath at the initial text, which had been from the ballet studio - requesting new students.

"First day of dance and I'm still slightly drunk! Fantastic." Lily couldn't help but laugh at her own situation, hoping that pirouettes wouldn't be involved. The last thing she needed was to throw up on her first day. In a matter of minutes she saw herself out, apologizing to Athena for leaving abrubtly, also mentioning they should catch up on the nights events over lunch. Curiosity plagued her, maybe her blank moments could be filled?

~~

Lily flung the strap of her sports bag from her shoulder, watching it hit the couch with satisfaction. It had became a common thing in the dorm, between Gordie and herself they always had some sort of sport related item laying around somewhere. She enjoyed him as a roommate as they functioned well. Their place stayed clean, food and beverage stocked, and spaces respected. Not to mention their early bird requirements never bothered one another.

Sweat beamed from her face, neck, and chest. Her porcelain complexion still flushed from practice. Lily made her way to the kitchen to quickly chug a bottle of water. The weather was too nice to be not enjoyed, and with dance practice and classes done she was free!
Beach day it is, she decided with a smile and headed for her room to change into her swimsuit. Lily slipped on a simple white sundress over the aquamarine bikini and added a pair of black flipflops, giving up on the idea of fixing her hair which seemed to always hold a beachy wave now.

The trip to the beach was a short one. Still, she enjoyed taking her longboard whenever she could. On the cruise there she sent out a group text as an open invite to whoever she thought may be interested. Surely she wasn't the only one due for a beach day. Lily made her way through the pale sand, finding a spot for her things. Without prolonging she wiggled out of her dress and headed for the glistening water.

~~
Tagging: @IfIWereInYourShoes *group text was sent. I figured numbers were exchanged a bit by now*

Tag: At this point, whatever. Morgan Freeman, Zeus, Bill Nye the Science Guy

The cotton and polyester of Kaegan's blankets and pillow really did the trick, if not for how sleepy Beer eventually made him. Lightly groaning awake from being curled up in a ball under his covers, he'd slowly, very slowly process it was morning, wherever was and that he clearly was well rested from sleeping drunk. Luckily for him, he didn't feel the effects of a hangover, yet. However, it wasn't something a little coffee couldn't handle. Though he honestly wasn't feeling the walk to the kitchen, let alone removing himself from the warmth of the covers. Pulling a pillow under his chest and chin, and with squinted eyes, he'd reach for his phone and shut off any alarm he had, being up before such was meant to go off.

Flipping over, Kaegan stared at the ceiling. He had forgotten to put up his blinds the night prior, and so the suns morning ray came over the coast in a pinkish orange, typical of the breathtaking sunrises on the eastern shores, and right into his room. It reflected off of the mirrored closet doors, ensuring a simple turn away from the window yielded no escape. Stretching his tattooed arms up into the air, he'd yawn, rub his bed head and make his way out into the messy dorm from the prior night to arrive at the kitchen so he could start a brew of coffee. With another yawn, Kaegan rubbed his eyes, realizing he was in mere boxers. "Hmmm, whatever. Coffee first. Then I'll concider giving a shit. What day is it anyways?"

She wasn’t sure which was which yet, so she just called them both Kitty. The poor things had been yowling when she’d woke up to do her morning yoga routine. She’d been brewing some tea and their little cries had broke her heart, so she let them out of Kaegan’s room and if he didn’t like it, he could just figure out something to make sure they were entertained when he was too drunk to play with the little sweeties. “Shh,” she said, opening a cabinet and giving them each a small tin of wet catfood to munch on in case they were hungry...She wasn’t about to search through Kaegan’s room for their food. “Don’t piddle in the floor,” she giggled, keeping her voice low.

She’d left her door open while she went through her stretches. Friday was a pretty easy day for her-most of the kids in her department did internships on Fridays, but Anna didn’t. She just had some research to do, but that wouldn’t take her very long. She’d grown adept at putting a lot of work into small spurts of free time after the last few years she’d had. The kittens kept attacking her hands and feet. One of them wanted to climb up her calf, and she had to put them on the bed to keep their claws out of her calves. A few positions, the other one would do little headbutts or boop her nose, making her giggle.

Homework was done with her two new friends curled up on her lap or draped over her shoulder like a scarf. She’d fixed food, cleaned up the evidence of wet cat food she’d bought after she’d learned about the stowaways and had some breakfast and later some lunch. She’d made sure to let the duo back in Kaegan’s room for their litter boxes and when they whined again, she let them out to hang out around the dorm or in her room, she didn’t mind.

She heard Kaegan and moved to her door, grinning as she saw what he was in. “It’s Friday,” she said with a laugh. She couldn’t understand how someone could drink as often as he did, and drink that hard. Then again, she was raised to be mindful of her actions when in public-camera phones were a fuck-load of trouble this day and age. “Could I take a picture of this view and have it as my background when you call me?” She asked, mostly teasing.

==

Company: Kaegan and the Kitties

==

@KaeganofAmber

A mild vibration rattled off in Eren's slacks. Digging his hand into his pocket he retrieved the device. He smiled fondly at his phone. It was a message from Lily notifying everyone that she was at the beach. < "Ok. I'll meet you there !! 😁" > Shortly after shooting a text back, the golden male shuffled through a separate duffle bag of clothes. He pulled out a white t-shirt, some blue calf length drawstring jogger shorts, and a fresh pair fashionable boxers to change into and splayed them on his full-sized mattress. Today he decided to keep it simple. His hangover from earlier had left him writhing in agony a top his comforter, unable to move much. But now that he had recovered Eren found it easier to make his way into the shower.

An abstract painting greeted him as he stared blankly at the white tiles splattered with colorful dye. It was like looking at an Easter Egg. Strands of red & blond hair lined the drain as he twisted the handle, sending a downpour of incalescant water onto them. A steamy fog filled the room seeping beneath the doorway an into the kitchen. An ambient pitter patter echoed throughout the dorm as Eren stripped himself of the costume & set foot on the ceramic floor; which, btw, still resembled a puddle of melted ice cream. Hundreds of luke warm droplets rinsed the suds off of his sensitive reddened skin as he scrubbed himself clean; freeing his mind of his worries. Switching the handle off, he blindly reached for a towel to dry off & exited the bathroom door - which was still unlocked.

~~~

Once changed Eren put on some gray memory foam slides. He found them a hell of a lot more comfortable than thong sandals. He prepared a spare change of clothes, grabbed some running shoes, a sheet, a tube of lip balm and some sunscreen. Slinging his black gym back over his shoulder, he threw on his Ray Bans and made his way through the hall, passed the quad and to the beach where Lily was waiting.

*At the party*

Erin was a little disappointed when the game ended. It did not matter who won or lost, but she was the only one who did not sink a ball. Thankfully, she seemed to be the main Target to drink from the other team. Her buzz keep her spirits high, along with the general fun atmosphere of the party. Her buzz kept her boisterous as she realized Ren was probably a few drinks to far as well. Hearing his drunken confession, she could not help to join in. "Oh. .I love you too. You are my new brother!" She grab his elbows as Eren could see the gears turning in her head. "We have gone about this all wrong. Why are we fighting each other? We are Erin's/Eren's, we are superior to everyone else!" She gave her former rival and new ally a huge hug. She let go to get back into Jason's warm embrace. She noticed him helping people get home, to which she shouted "Rides here, gotta go, love you all!".

After some much needed R & R with Jason, it came time to have to deal with her weekly routine. She made sure to circle the gym day with Irene, along with the days she planned cardio and additional gym work with Jason. Erin made sure she was prompt, ready, and motivated when the time came to work out with Irene. She understood why she picked such an early time to do it. The gym was sparse with people, with the exception of a few. She noticed Gordie, which was nice. Erin would have to talk to Jason to see if they get get some sessions in. Irene was intense, just as Erin hoped. She was pushed to her limit with each set. Each time Erin felt she could lift no more, Irene was there to scare the quit out of here, making her dig deep to finish each set. She was a great teacher and Erin appreciated the motivation Irene would provide after completed each set.

The beach runs were fun. It was extra motivational that Eren joined in as well. Even though Erin was a runner, she watched and learn new techniques from Ren.

Erin caught wind of Lily offering up a beach day plan. She noticed Eren was already going and was hoping for another gathering. Erin threw on her sunrise style bikini before ambushing Jason.
"Beach time babe! I know your in. We can actually relax and have fun". She winks. "...and it gives me more reason to eye bang your body".

@True Grave @Damien_Akira @LilGunner @BennyQ @Pastel

Tagging: Eren (@Damien_Akira), Lily (@Pastel), Erin (@Aluora), Irene (@LilGunner),

Gordie owed Eren a drink. ”Well shit buddy, let’s do it!” He exclaimed cheerfully to that, topping off his beer and getting Eren a refill of whatever he had been drinking. That was, unfortunately, his last real memory of that night, as everything after became a blur. Thankfully no one needed to be carried home, which was proof at least of a good night. Nothing that he wasn’t used to, having done this many times before. It had indeed been fun and a great boon too to have made such glorious friends in his first week at University in a far away city and state from his home. Gordie went to sleep that night with a smile, glad of the circumstances.

The following week was slow. Practice at 530AM. It was a good thing Lily was an early riser too, so the alarm clocks blaring at 445AM were never a dread to the other. He would leave with his skates slung over a shoulder, bag over the other, hockey sticks in hand, padded and uniformed in the Unverisity colours, and return two hours later to shower and get ready for his classes. His schedule there was more lax, learning about the various methods of management and maintenance for various sports and other elective courses like history and literature. He was usually back by mid-afternoon, to which he took a nap, before proceeding to the gym for his evening workouts. Sometimes he saw Irene and Erin there, giving them a heads up in greeting or the half-hug. Irene was a toughie. Her encouragements half terrified him even.

But he got his turn with her, when she finally took up his offer to go skating after a day of classes. After practice, the rink wasn’t used much except by casuals and the like. Singles or small groups of people leisurely skating around the perimeter, having brought their own skates or being able to obtain some from a small rental stall in the building. Coming inside was a pleasant change from the heat of Miami weather. On the ice it was generally about 25F, definitely requiring a sweater. Today was only a few figure skaters at practice, while a few power skaters skirted around in their laps, setting their times and personal records in preparation for whatever competition they engaged in.

Gordie was already on the ice when Irene got there, skating forwards and twirling to coast backwards, and then front again with ease. It felt so breezy without having all that extra padding on and having to hold a stick. He wore jeans and a simple long sleeved shirt, his Canadian genes keeping him tolerant of the cold. He slid to a stop with a spray of frosty mist in front of Irene, as she put her skates on. ”Easy. Find your balance first. It’s like having very narrow feet.” He said to her, offering his hand but shaking his head as she wobbled. ”Sit back down, we got to tighten those.” He said with a grin, opening up the door to the box where skaters could sit and adorn their skates or take them off.

He had Irene sit, then raise her leg, where he squeezed the skate between his thighs to hold it steady, while using his hands to tighten the laces on her skate. One wrong move could leave a very nasty cut somewhere very close to a most vulnerable place. He did this with both legs of hers, tightening the laces and hopefully giving her more control of her movements. ”What happened with the leg?” He nodded to her right ankle. ”Okay, hang on to me. We’ll get on the ice together.” He said, holding her by her left elbow. He was more steady, having a lifetime of doing this, and got on the ice first. Without asking, he put his hands on her hips and easily plopped her off the wooden floorboards of the box and set her down on the ice easily, before grasping her elbow again.

”It’s okay, I got you.” He assured her. ”Just kick your feet out gently to the side to propel yourself. Get used to the motion. It’s like roller blading. You ever been roller blading? My sister loves that shit.” Gordie said and would coast next to Irene, letting her try and propel herself as best she could, at her own pace, while Gordie used his strong arms to keep her steady and from eating a face full of ice.

One of the power skater assholes though seemed to make it his intent, as he whizzed right by on Irene’s side and nearly knocked her over with how fast and reckless he was coming. He looked back and shot them a resentful glare. ”Never mind that asshole. Share the ice like sharing the road- never mind on that too.” Gordie cut himself off with a wide smile, remembering Irene’s road rage.

”Outta the way, fuckhead.” Exclaimed the power skater as he made a second round, always skirting on Irene’s side, and always very close. His momentum could easily tumble them down and the outkick of his skate did nudge her own foot. Gordie thankfully was there to keep her balanced.

”Fuckin’ prick. Watch this.” Gordie then said with a very uncharacteristically stern face. He pretended to keep his gaze forward and attention on Irene, glancing at her often but secretly glancing over his shoulder. The fucker was coming around for another pass. And timing it right, Gordie suddenly released Irene to twirl and with all his might, hip checked the other skater hard into the boards beside them. Up and down the length of the wall, the glass screen and net above to catch flying pucks shuddered with the impact. Usually hockey players had padding and protection to keep them insulated to some degree. The asshole power skater had none and crumpled to the ice. Gordie skated and stood over him a moment, shoulders squared and grinning.

”Get fucked.” He simply stated in a calm tone, before skating back to Irene’s side. ”So how you liking skating? Hot stuff, eh?” He said with a big foolish grin, while some of the power skaters buddies circled around to him. They weren’t going to do shit. ”Need a drink to go with all this free ice I reckon.”

Irene glanced up with Gordie’s showy arrival in a fine mist of snow. Go figure. Besides heat conservation she was glad her ears were tucked under the knitted cap as she could feel them burning. It only got worse as he stepped into the box to help lace her skates properly. Her jaw set tight as he pick up one legs and tucked her foot tightly between her thighs. What was she? 6? Needing someone to lace her boots up for her. Her fist clenched as if ready to punch something but she held her leg still, acutely aware that sudden movement might lead to a medical emergency. The left was fine but the right gave a little trouble. She winced as he held it firm, the ankle uncomfortably pinched. His question about it made her lips press to a thin line. “Nothing,” she said in a low growl to brook no further questions.

Ever part of her was tensed as he helped her towards the rink. Balancing on the thin blades felt like a baby giraffe taking its first steps and it was making her furious. Why had she ever agreed to this torment? With never a by-your-leave he grabbed her up and simply set her down on the ice. Her feet skittered forward and back just a little but, with the support, she stayed upright. Her face was turning a shade appropriate for the college, angry and embarrassed. Being so out of her element was something she hadn’t dealt with since recruit training. His assurance didn’t make things much better embarrassment wise. Her jaw set tight and she just made small growling noise as they started to move.

At first her movements were more like the shuffling hobble of a geezer fetching their prune juice. While Gordie held her left elbow her right hand jumped between a fierce grip on his arm to stick out like a tightrope walker. “Like roller blading,” she grumbled back through clenched teeth. Oh she had roller bladed in the past but it had been at least 15 years. Still she sort of remembered the motions and worked her legs to match that distantly remember motion. Slowly she got the hang of it and managed to relax a little, her pride assuage by not eating ice.

She was almost ready to leg go of Gordie when something whizzed past. “Ho shit!” Her hands lashed out and clung to Gordie arm until she got her balance back. A growl rumbled in her throat as she looked up to see the other skating away. Her eyebrows quirked as Gordie brought up her road and she gave a light snort. In this scenario, however, she was the idiot who drove slow with the blinkers on.

The guy came around again with a shout this time. His skate clipped hers and she nearly ate it that time. It sent a painful vibration up her right leg turning the angered growl into a lightly pained one. Fucker was lucky she was doing about as well as Bambi did on ice. There were a few choice spots she considered he needed the skate blades buried into. She glanced over to Gordie, a little surprised at the suddenly stern expression. A curious frown crossed her face. Who knew the gregarious Canuck could look so fierce?

“You do you bud,” she said as they moved on. She could see Gordie constantly looking back but turning his face no further than her. Waiting and watching. Then, in the single beat of a heart, he was gone. Irene was dead on the ice but turned herself enough and just in time to see Gordie slam the aggressor right into the side on the arena. Irene blinked and stared as the dude just crumpled like a shitty foreign car. The plexiglass shuddered with the with the impact, still shivering as the dude just laid there.

Such a simple statement. Get fucked. Irene’s jaw trembled a moment, as if trying to hold back, before she erupted in laughter. An unusually high and girlish sound. Her arms wrapped around her stomach as she laughed at the guy who might or might not be conscious. Gordie didn’t linger and was back at her side, the raucous laughter dying down. “Ohhhh shit…yeah it’s alright,” she said still snickering. His big grin was kind of adorable like a puppy proud of whatever it destroyed. “Might even be a convert if you keep slamming douche-canoes like that guy.” Though she’d be more than happy to meet that chode on her own turf. “Let’s keep going. Not leaving until I can make a lap on my own.”

The incident with the speed skater proved to be the perfect “ice-breaker.” Puns always intended. Irene had managed to pack up her pride and ship that shit out. She held Gordie’s arm just a little longer until confident she wouldn’t make a direct-to-face snow cone. Arms out she moved away from the professional to skate on her own power. It was tenuous at first, a skittering start and waving arms stretched out like a C-130 trying to take off, but she managed to stay upright and shuffle along. The going was slow and she stayed close to the boards, only having to grab them once. The grumbling anger had all but melted and even in moments of near catastrophe she was able to chuckle them off.

True to her demanded word she managed a lap all on her own, not even needing to grasp the boards. Oh it was slow, but the second was a little faster. Once session wouldn’t make her an expert but she was enjoying the activity. Best of all it was something she could managed even with the issue of her right ankle, especially with how tight and supportive the boot was. Stopping, however, was her downfall. She felt the vibration of her phone in the stretchy pocket of her leggings. Having picked up a modicum of speed she drifted across the rink, waiting for physics to slow her down. She reached out to grab the wall to finish the stop but physics failed her. The skates kept going and she found her ass colliding with the ice.

“Nnn…fuck me…” she groaned from down on the ice. Well, while she was stopped…she dug her phone out of her pocket to check the message. “Hey! Got a text from Lily. Guess a few of them are heading to the beach. Could use that drink right about now,” she said with a little grin. “And slow somewhere warm,” she added with a short, snickering laugh and a shiver. Sitting on ice, surprisingly, was super cold.

Speaking with: Gordie(@BennyQ)

“Oooo I am so gonna kill dat ho!!!” He did his best not to reach for a weapon, he was gun proficient his mother made sure of that, his father was more traditional weapons. But the sound did its intended job. He looked at the clock…’she could never be my damned woman with her crazy ass…ok maybe if she woke me up nicely…even that is questionable..do you see what time it is?’ He fell back on to the bed.

He was about another 90 mins later, he had to get his own routines done before the amateurs and the show-offs came in. He was more about focused routines. It was quality, not quantity. He did full-body workouts normally he wasn’t a bodybuilder he needed for it all to be tight. Then his pull up routine then he was out. He liked regular plates not machines, they just felt weak. He would teach other people if they wanted but the clink and struggle of the plates were music to him.

He liked to have early morning classes, his afternoon free and he never wanted to go to class after football practice. That was just murder! Besides he was always finished with his homework by the time practice started and had his nights free for whatever! That was the plan and it had worked for him in high school and JR College so why mess up a good thing.

<Beach day it is?!?> I don’t see why not!’ He thought as he was good for the moment. Even though that WoW was calling him a bit…he hadn’t really discussed who else was a true gamer or night he wouldn’t mind finding a group but some times they were a bit…inclusive with their original crew so he always had is fall back. <<OK!>> He changed and headed that way, it was nice to have some people to hang out with at least.

@True Grave @Damien_Akira @LilGunner @BennyQ @Pastel @Aluora @alona98

The party:

Cammi was watching the game slowly come to the end and cheered as Team Ren won.
As the night went on she started drinking a little more.

" Okay, Eren. " She said putting the camera up on a high surface that captured everybody in the picture..." Say hangover!"
And that was the last thing she remembered....

The Next day:

Cammi woke to the sound of her alarm blaring in her ear.

" Why did I choose morning classes?" She groaned rolling out the bed stumbling to the bathroom.

She did her morning routine and got dressed, she pulled her hair in a ponytail added lite gloss and eyeshadow.
On her way out the door she pulled on her grey Converses,grabbed her shades and headed to her classes.

after class she decided to head to the beach and sketch her homework and prepare for cheer tryouts and track.

Back
Top Bottom