Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Jason finished his drink and got up. This was a glorious day on the beach and he was going to enjoy it.

Music for Jason montage:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzFlPdHt1Gk

Jason began jogging down the beach, catching the eye of several bikini-clad babes. He waved and then dove into the water. After a swim, he ended up in a beach volleyball game. Spiking it over the net, his team won the game. When he found Erin again, he took a selfie with her to commemorate the day. Looking up at the blue sky, he couldn't imagine a more perfect day.

Tagging: Irene (@LilGunner), Lily (@Pastel), Erin (@Aluora), Eren (@Damien_Akira), Athena (@IfIWereInYourShoes), Anna (@di moon), Cammi (@alona98), Winston (@Gannameade), Jason (True Grave).

”Right, right, no drinks for you. In Canada though you’d be legal. Got to stop thinking like that before I get us all in trouble.” Gordie chuckled to Erin’s comment. ”Man, they edited that scene with Han and Greedo so much I don’t even know who shot first. But you ain’t no Greedo, I’d never shoot you like that. Think of it like…good vibe shootin’.” Gordie said, going along with the younger girl’s dorkiness. So definitely like his little sister.

”Love me some good bonfire parties. Gets real nice and toasty.” Gordie mused over the suggestion of a pit fire. It was warm enough in Miami even at night so it might be a little overkill to get a fire going though. So whether they wanted to come back to his and Lily’s dorm or not, it was cool either way. Eren took back his money at least, Gordie still being shamed by the other man’s tremendously good humour and kindness. He would have to step up somehow. ”I was just trying to keep up with y’all, is all.” He mused, sipping on his beer, enjoying the sun and wind as other folks from their little group filed in here and there, including Anna.

Others went off to swim. Winston showed up, with half a party in his bag, with all the good stuff definitely. ”My man.” Gordie said in praise, shooting the newcomer an outstretched fist for a bump.

Cammi inquired, for a class of hers, if any of them wanted to model. Looking her up and down, he wondered why she would even need them when she filled out all the requirements for that. Gordie didn’t think he was that good looking himself to be in pictures. Maybe to impress the local small town hottie but given all the wonderful bodies he had seen in Miami, including amongst his new friend group? Seems like any would be prospector would be drowning in potential models. ”I’ll help however I can.” He offered to Cammi, before she went off with Winston for a swim as well. Gordie personally had enough of water today, in any of its form, whether it be liquid, solid, or gas.

”Reeny in heels? After seeing her on skates, I – we all – gotta see this.” Gordie teased the ex-soldier with a laugh. He didn’t go into details about her skating abilities, knowing she had some kind of injury which she was not inclined to share yet, but he remembered the scene quite fondly.

It was easy to go through a beer or two without thinking. Good weather, good company, chill dudes and very hot women, how could a person not be in the zone? Gordie was making several trips to the tiki bar and back, bringing whatever else anyone might need as well as plenty of beer for him. Being a large man, soon a small collection of bottles gathered before him on the ground next to his towel. ”This beach is nothing like the one in Seattle, let me tell ya.” He said to Irene, Anna, Lily, Athena, Eren, and whoever else was still about, applying their sun screen or getting ready for a dip. He couldn’t betray ice skating for water swimming though. It was just weird. And the last thing he needed was momentarily distractions when he was back on the ice of possibly slipping through it into water.

Everyone was getting along nicely. And Gordie didn’t blame them. They were all wonderful looking men and women. He licked his lips, remembering his own bid for romance, and cast a glance aside at Irene. Definitely not a dress and heel girl. Then again, Gordie really realized he never had a certain type he gravitated to. ”Jeez, all these gorgeous folks makes me want to hit up the gym again and pump up just to compare.” Gordie commented further with a laugh. Maybe it was the beer getting to him that was making his compliments come loose. Following Eren’s example, he figured. Better to imitate virtues at least.

”So which one of y’all is prepping for the football team? That’s the main pastime in America right? Or is it still baseball?” Gordie inquired of Eren and Jason, newly arrived.

Last edited:
Winston swallowed hard but the reaction was pure. “Of course lovely.” He stood only pulling off his shirt as he moved with her to the water. He knew she was skilled but her own clothing line. “So do you need chocolate models.” He teased thinking of any reason or excuse to be with or near her. He stood to walk with her not thinking much about the offer but clearly open to making waves.
@alona98

Eren looked at him with that look that said. ‘Damn lucky ass!’ And looking over the cocoa goddess he had to think the same thing. She was definitely the kind that he could take home to dad! He would have to get to know her before he found out that his mom liked her.
@Damien_Akira

“You make it sound like you couldn’t model. You can’t fool me. I think we both know you could rock the hell out of dress or pantsuit.” He said looking at his roomie with a wink.

She did have a nice frame, but apparently, his eye was completely full at the moment and he couldn’t help but want to get to know Cammie more as she had a good head on her shoulders, along with everything else that held it up.
@LilGunner

Normally he might have been pissed with people going through his bag but he had left it open. So when Gordie acted like he had found a bag of holding he couldn’t help but smirk. He knew he liked football, he had an arm like a cannon. But he knew everyone wasn’t into it and it should be a friendly game.

He would save his skills for tryouts.

But he loved volleyball and there was nothing like a zing of a Frisbee. He only hoped he accommodated everyone. There was even a large blow-up beachball 36” He didn’t have his air pump for his wonder wheel. They might have liked that. But that was its own bag. He was just getting to know everyone, he didn’t want them to know how much of a geek he truly was…off the bat. Especially if he had any chance with someone like Cammie.
@BennyQ

Winston moved the Cammie into the water, completely missing the thumbs up form Athena.
“So gorgeous you didn’t win the costume contest? Maybe I should have come as green lantern?” He smirked. “What do you do when you are not drawing art and breaking hearts?” He teased as he was licking his lips but looking into her eyes, he moved back till he couldn’t see what she was wearing only wade in the water with her. He wondered if she knew he had done it on purpose. Any guy could go after a body but he wasn’t trying to settle this year.
@alona98

Erin would watch Cammie and Winston jump in the water as she was enjoying her swim. "Hey Winston! I'm sorry I did not talk to you much at the meet and greet. I guess I decided to not follow the guidelines. To be fair, the other team was making me drink alot." Erin then watched Cammi swim right along side him "I'm definitely in for modeling whatever bomb ass clothes you are making. I don't ever care what you give me. What to dress me up as Toucan Sam? I'm your girl!".

@alona98 @Gannameade

No sooner when Erin stepped out of the water did Jason run and take a selfie with her. Apparently, who whipped up on some beach volleyball players. "Very nice babe, you now have the title of King of the Beach" She giggles, giving him a kiss.

@True Grave

Erin when then walk by the trio of Eren, Athena, and Lily. These three always made for fun moments, even if the just sat there trying to count how many grains of sand were on the beach. She could mix and match each of them and it would still end up cute. "Sexy!" She would tell to them, not needing to direct it to any of them individually.

@Damien_Akira @Pastel @IfIWereInYourShoes

Erin was cross by Anna, giving her a hug "Don't ask reasons, I just don't think I gave you a hug yet. I'm also down for the beach bonfire. Please, let me know if I can help with the setup."

@di moon

Erin would finally approach Gordie, pouting slightly. "Well, in beach years I'm like 25, so maybe? Nah, it's okay, I understand. Just take me to Canada next weekend and we will be even" . She would give him a playful punch on his shoulder. "Carefully though, Irene is training me now, next time I punch your shoulder, it will end up registering for next semester"

@BennyQ

She would here the boys talk about sports, which she would take a seat next to Irene. "If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for fun? Besides being a badass of course"

@LilGunner

Eren's chiclet's quickly vanished as he inhaled his lips. He liked his teeth. A lot. Perplexed, he tilted his head at her unable discern if she actually held any real malice behind those words. "I'm... g-good." He stammered, deciding that her bark was much more threatening than his bite. After Anna spoke about her cult following & went go bathe in the ocean's spray. Upon her return, Eren couldn't help but to gaze at the tiny beads of water that were still glistening on her body, infused with some dabs of sunscreen that she had failed to cleanse. His swift hands moved on their own to rub her shoulder's & upper back. . ."Erm, let me just... get that for you." He massaged the cream deep into the tissue of Anna's silky skin, "There...All done." ...

"Seattle?? You've been there too?"

@di moon @LilGunner @BennyQ

In the background he saw Jason having the time of his life, before reappearing by Erin's side to take a selfie. Athena seemed to be whispering something to Lily, piquing his curiosity. "I'll be right, back." Wanting to know what was going on he headed over to the duo as he heard Erin call out to them, "Sexy !". He exchanged a puzzled look with the other two, unsure of who that was aimed at & shrugged it off.

”So which one of y’all is prepping for the football team? That’s the main pastime in America right? Or is it still baseball?”

Turning to Gordie, Eren beamed, " I'm ready to be the school's best running back & trackstar ! I'm going to be untouchable on the field." He bragged with certainty. Frowning for moment, he replied to the Canuck's comment about baseball. "Baseball, that's not really my lane... But I have played short stop back in grade school. My team's rivals didn't exactly play fair." Looking to the ground, he grinded his foot into the sand as though extinguishing a cigarette. "They intentionally pitched the ball at us & not dead center or over the plate." Pointing to his head Eren wailed, "I'm talking straight for the face. Thankfully, wearing helmets are apart of the game. Those were some dark times, man. "

Cammi smiled as alot of them where agreeing to be her models.
She dazed for a second as Winston pulled off his shirt, like damn warn a girl before revealing all that chocolate muscular build of perfection.

Cammi smiled and told Irene and Gordie thank you for them agreeing. She saw Gordie check her out so she flipped her hair over her shoulders, and smiled as she returned the look.
@BennyQ

"Definitely." She confirmed as they headed into the water " God, it's been forever since I've been swimming. But To answer your question I'm not aloud to model until the end of my show, I need close too a dozen no less then 6 models plus myself for 3 different outfits a piece." Cammi explained

She watched as he moved deeper into the water only looking into her eyes. She had just gotten out of a nasty break up before school started and she wasn't ready for a serious relationship just yet but all that sexiness around men and women damn she wanted to tap at least three to four people in their little group.

@Gannameade

He smirked as she tossed her hair over in Gordie's direction he could have been jealous, but she wasn't his so he just had to make the most of it.

"You like to go swimming too? I love swimming. Hmm...so I guess I can be your plaything for a bit. Do you know what you like to have set up? Do you have a lot of time for your outfits?" he asked.

"I am interested, but I don't want press if you have someone else in mind." He found himself close but didn't want to get too far into her space but he was decently close. He would love to be her man, but If he couldn't be her main he would love to be man on the side for sure. He had no idea what she was looking for?

He enjoyed the moment with her.

@alona98

Irene's brows quirked over her sunglasses before frowning a bit with Gordie's teasing comment. "First off: I thought that was supposed to be a secret so I'm pulling your clearance," she said with a small snort. "Second...not all of us squeezed out of mom's vag onto a sheet of ice with knives strapped to our feet kay?" By that time it seemed half the group was off to swim or already braving the water. Irene rolled herself to her stomach to let her back soak in some rays. She considered the need to find some shade sooner rather than later.

Winston's comment made her chortle a little as she rested her chin on her arms. "A pantsuit? Thanks, glad to know ya think of me like a 70 year old politician. Maybe i'll text Hillary and get some advice." Seemed Winston's attentions were fully nabbed by the curvaceous Cammi though and her words likely lost to the voids of primal attractions.

Sports weren't exactly Irene's forte, not the usual American big time ones anyways. Though Eren speaking of his times playing ball in school made Irene raise her head up off her arms to look over. That sad little grind of his foot in the sand. "Never really got baseball. Kinda stupid to leave the bat after hitting the ball like that. Why not take it with, ya know? Try tagging me out with busted knee caps mother fuckers," she said with a little smirk.

After her dip in the ocean and bit of time with her beau Erin came back to the group of sunning lizards. Irene gave a small laugh at the girl's demands to go to Canada. Based of recent experience it didn't seem like she wanted for booze anyways. Though she came over and plopped her damp self next to Irene. "A badass?" Irene said, tilting her sunglasses down to look at the girl. Too cute. She gave an amused snort and rolled back over to sit up next to Erin. "Going to the gun range is fun...but with my condo still rented out till next semester they're up at Jax with my mom so that's off the table." She huffed an annoyed sigh. Her property manager was lucky she didn't take a bat to his knee caps. "Gym, reading...guess I kind of like ice skating..." she mused with a quirk of her lips. "Since someone has spilled that tea!" She shouted over in Gordie's direction. "Also...." her voice lowered with conspiracy as she looked around for anyone to overhear. "I like to crochet. But if you tell anyone...I'll pull out your tongue with hot tongs." She let that dark toned threat linger a moment before chuckling lightly and ruffled Erin's hair. "Kidding...kidding but seriously that's between us. Have to keep up my badass illusion. How about you kiddo? Tell me over a drink, mama's ready for some shade and some wine."

Pushing herself up from the sand Irene helped Erin up and draped a friendly arm over her shoulder to head to the tables, might as well sit with a friend. "Join ya?" She asked Gordie but it was really rhetorical. They were joining. She let go of Erin and proceeded to drag over one of the wide umbrellas to provide shade at part of the table that was appropriately down wind. Irene might want to cool off a bit but Gordie and Erin might still be enjoying the sunshine. She went to the bar and ordered a full bottle of chilled Pinot Grigio, a frozen fruity virgin something for Erin, and a beer for Gordie. She promptly plopped the drinks down before dropping into a chair. Leaning back she unlaced her boots and eased them off, propping her right foot up on a spare seat with a content sigh. "That's the stuff," she said as she leaned back and took out a cigarette. As always she was careful to keep the smoke away from the others, leaning as far back and downwind as possible. "So, funsies, go."

Speaking to: Gordie(@BennyQ), Winston(@Gannameade), Eren(@Damien_Akira), and Erin(@Aluora)

"Unfortunately not much," Lily admitted quickly. Her blue eyes looking down at her sandy feet. "I think we all were a bit on the intoxicated side." She looked up at Athena with a light laugh. Despite the horrific hangover the morning after she had a blast, from what she remembered at least. Her body turned a bit to allow the sunscreen to be graciously applied, thanking Athena for the assistance.

"Hmm. It just might," her finger tapped against her lips as she made a thoughtful expression. Taking another drink of her water she turned her head a bit to face Cammi. The mention of needed models perked her interest, "You guys would be great models." she nodded, giving the members of her group a couple glances. One would easily agree their social circle was full of hotties. Her friends back home were bursting with envy after seeing pictures.

Lily smiled at Irene's remark of not being a heels and dress kind of lady. Neither was she...surprisingly. Outside of dance practice and performances she wasn't big on being dolled up. Once Athena finished applying the cream she thanked her again, this time with a peck on the cheek before standing up. Her hands moved to the bun on her head to untwist the hair tie, allowing her hair to fall back down like a golden waterfall.

Hearing Erin call out in their direction she placed her hand on her hip and brought the other up to blow the girl a kiss. Her attention moved to Ren when he rejoined them, commenting about becoming the school's best running back and track star. She smiled, liking his confidence. Sports were a huge deal in her family, mainly for her brothers who played everything under the sun. Besides ballet she hadn't considered playing any sports at MU herself, not that participating wouldn't be approved of...even if she wanted to. The idea of the cheer team had crossed her mind. When it came to learning choreography and tumbling she had it in the bag.

"I should've brought my camera!" Lily exclaimed as she connected her fingers to form a square. Looking through the fake lense she scanned the beach, lingering on Ren. "So, are you ready for a swim yet? Or do caped crusaders not like the ocean.." her hands dropped as she gave him a playful grin.

~~

Tagging: @Damien_Akira @IfIWereInYourShoes @Aluora @LilGunner @BennyQ @alona98 @di moon @True Grave @Gannameade

Winston turned around to face her as he left. Figures Gi Jane would miss his point. “I meant that you look good anything.” He winked only to turn back around and get in the water. Sure he was very interested in Cammi but his roommate was no slouch either even though she seemed to have her eye on hockey dude. Not that he was trying to be a playa. Last thing he wanted to do was hurt either one of them sure he was very interested in Cammi, but wouldn’t want to get on Irene’s bad side. He didn’t want anything blown off, he figured cutting him might take too long anyway.

A part of him wondered what it would take to keep a woman like Cammi...interested. Hell the most he could do was ask and she could always tell him no or try harder stupid? He understood a woman like her had her choice of men...or women for that matter.

Tagging: @Damien_Akira @IfIWereInYourShoes @Aluora @LilGunner @BennyQ @alona98 @di moon @True Grave @Pastel

"If your offering sure." Cammi said giggling "yes, actually I have pictures of what I want at my dorm. I can show you later, kind of we are given until December but allowed to do it before and I don't want to wait until the last minute."

She knew this was coming but not this soon.
" Umm, Winston your an amazing guy from what I've seen but umm I'm not looking for anything serious just yet. I can see myself with you but I just got of a long relationship that ended badly so right now I just wanna have fun." She explained looking up at him

She was scared she would lose him as a friend for turning him down and she hoped he would take it as she just wanted a cuddy buddy.

@Gannameade

That is cool, that makes sense." He nodded he was honestly just wanting to know. "Yes, I am very open to you showing me later." He nodded.

He figured most were not looking for Mr. or Mrs Right verses Mr. / Mrs Right now. He got it. Some people were lucking with finding there...potentials.

He moved to caress her cheek. "Cammi...I ain't that dude and I understand...nothing serious. I would like to be your friend....and I am definitely not going anywhere. I am just glad I made the list with you...somewhere." He smirked. "So you see yourself with me?"

He licked his lips and looked into those eyes. "Then I am definitely not in a rush to go anywhere." He winked. "But, yes we can have fun...but I would also like t get to know you too. The real you, he part no one else knows, the piece that would put a smile on that lovely face in the morning and in the evening...even when we don't see each other? You seem nervous...what did you think I was going to say?"

Listening to Winston was like a breath of fresh air but like all girls she's heard it all before and this time they were gonna play by her rules.

" Honestly I thought you where gonna get mad and storm off." Cammi said honestly before going underwater and swimming around before popping back up next to Winston and kissing him on the cheek

" Come on I wanna see if everybody is down for a game of volleyball." She said walking towards the group
" Hey, anybody wanna play volleyball." Cammi asked dripping wet from the ocean water as she made her way towards their group

"I want you to be with me cause you want to be with me, not cause I am forcing you. You want wake up in my arms and go to sleep with me holding you. That is where I want us to be. Not you have to be with me...I want to be the one you desire...not settle for Cammi." He said in no uncertain terms.

When she kissed him he smirked. His hand moved around her waist as he helped her on to shore. She was surely delicious looking.

"Come on then. You better make sure you pick the right side." He taunted think the hottest woman there wanted to be with him. 'What was there to complain about?'

“Thank you, Eren,” she said with a smile when the young man decided to help her out with her sunscreen. She hummed softly, waiting for the protection to soak in well enough she wouldn’t be asking someone to apply the lotion to her back when she got out of the water.

She figured enough time had passed, she stretched and made her way down to the water. She always enjoyed how the water felt lapping at her ankles as the sands shifted beneath the soles of her feet. Simple pleasures…

Hearing Cammi ask about volleyball, she raised her hand. “I’ll play! I mean-a little short, but I can try,” she laughed, shaking her head as she walked a little further out to at least get a dip in before she got covered in sand.

==

Company: Everyone about

Tagging: Everyone at the beach.

Gordie laughed at Erin’s comment about being at least twenty five in beach years. He supposed he would be a much older fart by that reckoning. “Now don’t go mentioning home like that, you’ll bring a tear to my eye.” He joked, thinking about his home country. His family had moved down to the States about a decade ago however so it had been a while since he had been there last. “My sister goes often. We’ll smuggle you past border control in our bag, little one.” He grinned at Erin, before she rocked his shoulder with a punch.

“Hey now, if I ever find out you’ve been hitting me…” he warned playfully to Erin with a stern finger wag. Jeez, everyone was kicking his ass now. Reeny was making good on her new protégé. “I believe that. She hit me earlier, playfully I might add, and now sitting is impossible. Right Reeny?” He said, switching suddenly from Erin to Irene, giving her a smile at the vague comment he just made about her. He was only teasing though, hoping to draw them all into a good chuckle if possible.

“That just sounds painful.” Gordie said to Irene’s comment about how he might have potentially been born. “Now I have to revoke your clearance, exposing Canadian birthing secrets like that.”

To Cammi thanking him and Irene for volunteering for her photoshooting, and Lily encouraging them, he simply shot both girls another finger gun in acknowledgement. Just lemme know.

“Been there?” He repeated Eren’s question next. “I used to live there. Well, my family still does, mom and dad and my sister. It’s…something.” He answered with a shrug. But that’s what he liked about America. There was variety everywhere, in the upper northwest and here in the lower southeast. Eren had added too at the end of his sentence, which had Gordie believing the lad had been there as well. “You ever visited there?” He inquired next.

Eren had high hopes though for the football team. “I guess the two really do blend over. I believe in ya and I’ll be watching, when I ain’t getting my ass kicked on the ice. Or sands.” He said with a faux dark glance shot towards Erin and Irene. It was only jokes. “Sounds like a bunch of bastard coated bastards. We’ve had cheaters like that in hockey too. People who try to ding ya with their sticks or outright whack ya. Like why play sports to begin with if you’re going to act like that? Don’t worry, with this group if anyone hits you on the field, we’ll all rush out for a throw down.” Gordie said to Eren with a raised fist. Ain’t nobody going to be putting the squeeze on them now.

“She knows how to play baseball.” Gordie chuckled to Irene’s comment of taking the bat with them. That was a fun part about hockey. The sticks. As long as you aren’t hitting someone in the face or groin, it was all good sport. But at least in hockey everyone had a stick. In baseball, only the hitter would carry the bat. Gordie would hate to be the first base catcher. Ain’t trying to catch no swings!

A few of the others were going for a swim, leaving Gordie with Erin and Irene for a moment. Irene set up their own little chill area with an umbrella and they had some drinks to help further cool down in the hot sun. Anyone else was welcome to join them, after a swim or newly arriving. Gordie did join the two women, sitting on the ground despite his earlier comment about Irene’s unspecified hit making it impossible. “Thank you. Cheers, y’all.” He said when Irene brought them drinks and he clinked his bottle with the two girls before sipping. It was a typical beach day, at least for Gordie who did grow up on those Seattle beaches, and the Vancouver ones before it. Only this time he was old enough to enjoy some cold ass beer while lounging.

“After all that ice and you still want to be cold? You cray.” Gordie commented on Irene’s cover under the umbrella. “We’ll take you too next time, Erin. See how well, and how dangerous, you spin kick with knives under your shoes, as Reeny here so delicately puts it. You ever skated too? It’s a requisite for entering Canada you know.”

Cammi returned, asking if anyone wanted to play volleyball. Volleyball? Gordie leaned back again, not being too particularly skilled or fond of the sport. But if they needed even numbers, he’d join in and try his best. How bad could a face full of sand be compared to a face full of ice? Probably not too fun. He glanced at Irene, then down at her ankle, then back at her with a puzzled raise of his eyebrow. "I think I drank too much beer and my depth perception is thrown off. Going to go up for a serve and end up having the ball hit my face. Who would pay money to see that?"

"Anytime, Anna !! " Eren smiled radiatianly at the platinum haired model with glistening glacier blue hues. He likened her to more of a pop star diva than a winner of numerous beauty pageants. A quiry formed in his head as he watched her make her way down to the water's edge.

"No, I haven't been to Seattle, but I do have friends back in the city who have. They tell me that it rains so much there that it's perfect for drifting their Subaru's on the slick streets." Eren retorted to Gordie and then continued to speak, "I don't know why I had the impression that you lived in Canada your entire life. I guess I was wrong to assume that." The volume in his cheery voice fell at the end of his sentence. Eren felt like he could taste his own shoe as a look of embarrassment overtook his visage. He had a habit of saying things he felt like shouldn't have & had been wrestling with it his entire life. " Well, its good that your parents aren't, you know, the... D- word? I have a sister myself. So I can sympathize with how it feels when you're away from them for too long. "

Feeling as though he said too much, he let his question linger on, wondering if Gordie would respond to it later.

No matter how many times Irene swore, Eren could swear that she gave the phrase "cuss like a sailor" an entirely new and different meaning as an ex-marine. He overheard her over his spiel, and found it difficult not to laugh while telling Gordie about such a tragic part about his history. Geez, even the Hillary comment made him laugh inwardly. 'Why the hell hasn't this woman ever thought of doing stand-up comedy?' Eren pondered.

"Oh, I whole-heartedly agree you on that shit." Dammit, this soldier's influence was becoming dangerously contagious. "I wish I could have taken a fucking bat with me that day; to hell with those penalties." He returned the smirk to her.

Oh yeah ! They were definitely seeing eye-to-eye on this one.

Raised on similar principals regarding loyalty, a wide lopsided grin plastered on Eren's face as Gordie reassured him that if their was some sort of conflict, he'd gladly lend a hand. "If one fight; we all fight." He smiled sheepishly as he stated, "We can ask questions later.

The short, dark-haired Neek felt like the sun was eclipsed by the giant's figure as he raised a fist. He felt sorry for who ever was at the receiving end of that. Being late to catch onto Gordie's joke about getting his ass kicked on, 'sands'. Eren shook his head at the thought and turned towards Lily who shouted,

"I should've brought my camera!" ...

Gazing back at the 'fake lense' and quickly realizing that he was her subject, Eren struck a Heisman trophy pose. In his opinion, it was good enough to be on the front of a box of cereal. "So, are you ready for a swim yet? Or do caped crusaders not like the ocean.."

As much as he feared going into the deep end of the water. How could he say no to a nice little swim after she called him out like that? "Only if you're going to show me how to use that long board of yours?" Negotiated Eren as he grinned back at her. He planned to utilize it as a floating device while praying Lily can swim like Ariel or that a life guard was on duty.

Speaking of, Eren took a quick glance at the white lifeguard chair with a red & white life ring hugging its right side. He frowned at the vacant seat. Judging by the sign left in their stead, the lifeguard was apparently on a 10 minute break.

"Race ya to the water, Athena you're welcome to come too ! " He waved to her before turning on a heel and breaking into a full sprint, showcasing a portion of his track skills.

As he darted towards the water Eren passed by the swarthy pair noting Winston's hand on Cammi's waist. Even when they were drenched by the sea, the two looked hot enough to evaporate the twinkling droplets trailed along their skin.

" Hey, anybody wanna play volleyball." .

"Maybe. If I make it back." He joked, as his foot touched the water. Remembering he was still wearing his slides - he flung them somewhere relatively close by & away from the ocean. Planting his bare feet back into the blueish green liquid; Eren's whole body quivered as they sank into the dampened sand underneath it.

"Just relax." He muttered aloud, sucking in sharp breaths & hugging himself while waiting for the others. His back was turned to them, so he had no idea if they caught up to him already.

Tagging: @alona98 @BennyQ @LilGunner @Pastel @di moon @IfIWereInYourShoes @Gannameade

Last edited:
Jason smiled at Erin's compliment.
"King? You think so?"
He playfully flexed his biceps and then went back into the water. Floating on his back, he folded his hands behind his head, a picture of relaxation. As he closed his eyes, Jason couldn't be happier to be in a tropical paradise.

Tagging: @Aluora

Since school had started, Ash had been swamped. Or, at least, she'd felt swamped. Classes had kept her busy and occupied, which was probably for the best given that, when she was alone, her thoughts tended to wander back towards the past. Over the summer, she had gone back home to visit her family and friends. It was weird, taking a step away from her university life to return to her childhood home. Every time, she was washed away with nostalgia, but this last time had been worse than the others.

Ash was glad that school had started up again.

She was now seated at a little table near the tiki bar. The beach was supposed to be relaxing, and it was a nice break from what Ash had been dealing with so far. Her dance classes coupled with ridiculous marketing classes left her both physically and mentally exhausted, and she had yet to actually sit back and enjoy herself since the semester had started. Even now, Ash was drinking alone -- which, as you probably know, is the most embarrassing way to drink. Clasped in her hands was the whiskey sour that she had managed to get some older college dude to purchase for her. Sadly, Ash wasn't technically legal, but it wasn't like that stopped her.

Her blue-eyed gaze followed a guy that purchased some mocktails. Ash's lips twitched into a small smile, her eyes rolling as she watched him walk back towards his group of friends. Mocktails were fun, but also felt like a waste of money. Why would you spend that much money on something that wasn't even going to get you drunk?

Ash's eyes lingered on his group of friends. She didn't recognize any of them, which was a real downer because they seemed fun. Lively. Ash could go for fun and lively, and she wouldn't have any issue approaching one or two people. But an entire group that acted as if they had known each other for years? That was intimidating.

But then her gaze caught on a familiar girl. Lily. She was in a couple of Ash's dance classes, and the two had talked on a couple occasions. Well, that was as good an in as any.

Finishing off the last of her whiskey sour, Ash stood up from the table. She wore a red bikini top with a pair of jean shorts, and a cardigan pulled over that kept her skin somewhat less exposed. Ash had always been nervous about showing off her body -- hell, it had taken her years to ditch the ridiculous t-shirt that she used to swim in for a bikini top.

Ash crossed over the sand, her eyes hidden behind a pair of sunglasses. "Hey, Lily." She called out, a smile playing across her lips as she came to a stop near the girl. There were so many people and now over here, Ash started to feel that familiar self-consciousness again, and she found her arms crossing over her stomach. "Who's your friend?" She asked, as her gaze flickered over to Ren.

" Sugar, we about the same height if not the exact same height." Cammi said bending too grab the ball out of Winston's bag before heading to the volleyball net

" Come on, y'all it'll be fun...let's make it fun how about a friendly bet." Cammi suggested before turning and seeing Erin hugging himself as the waves were hitting his legs
She walked close to him so no one else could hear their conversation.
" Hey, are you okay." She asked standing next to him
@di moon @Damien_Akira

Cold sea water continued to smack Eren's shins as he started to tolerate it's cool temperature. His reflection gazed back up at him as the liquid mirror settled down. Goosebumps covered his tanned arms- hairs standing on his skin. A cool seabreeze swept through Eren's jet black hair leaving it in disarray as he gazed at the shimmering mirror - another familiar figure appeared beside him. At first he wondered if it had been Athena or Lily, but it was neither of the two that had comforted him.

" Hey, are you okay."

Her soothing voice calmed him. It had belonged to Camilla. He slowly rotated his body to face hers. "Y-yeah, I'll.. be..fine." His teeth chattered, making his speech a little short & choppy. Pools of liquid gold fixated themselves on her small stature. She stood about half his size, at his waist. He had never been this close to Cammi since their classes had started. This would be their first time interacting with each other, alone at least. Naturally curly hair the shade of onyx wavered in the wind as warm undertones of bronze topaz skin greeted him. Camilla's rich & hot milk chocolate hourglass frame was working wonders for that obsidian bra; and, not to mention, the couple of cocoa puffs that spilled out of its cups.

"The water's... just a lil... chilly is all." The debonair neek said, offering her a bright smile as he continued, "Wow. You really make that swimsuit pop !". He praised. Peering just beyond her, he spotted a vaguely familiar girl from the Tiki Bar garbed in a cardigan that covered all but a scarlett bikini top & blue jean shorts that advertised her legs. She appeared to be talking to Lily. He remained curious about her as he shifted his attention back to Cammi.

Talking to: @alona98

Cammi looked up at Eren for the first time noticing how tall he was. Damn if she hadn't felt short enough. While she was waiting for him to reply she gave him a once over. He was gorgeous from his dark brown eyes that racked over her, to his lean but muscular frame and unruly hair.

Cammi giggled as he explained
" That's why you submerge your entire body in the water so you'll get use to it faster. Come on give me your hands." She said throwing the ball which landed back in the bag

" Thanks, I know." She said tossing her hair and striking a pose " I'm kinding thank you , and you're doing wonders in your bathing suit too. Now come on."

She moved out further in the water even diving under and coming back up.
" See it's not bad come on. " She said " I'll even guide you in...all you have to do is give me your hands."

Talking to Eren (@Damien_Akira )

Anna saw the look on Cammi’s face when Eren was close, and she giggled. “It’s like living in a world of giants, isn’t it?” She shook her head and made for the beach. She supposed someone should go reserve a court if there wasn’t one available so the ones who wanted to play could have some fun. She retrieved her mocktail and made for the rectangles of sand where the nets were set up.

She wasn’t even sure why she’d agreed to play-she was short and it wasn’t really a sport she excelled at. Something fun-she wasn’t trying to join the Olympic team or anything like that. Music played over a nearby speaker and she picked up one of the spare balls, bouncing it gently against the side of her closed fist, catching it and repeating as she sang along with the music, making sure to not disturb any of the games that were already taking place.

==

'Submerge... Is she crazy?!' Dread washed over his face the more he listened to her. His amber hues followed the object she casted with a hook shot that would put the half of the Miami Heat to shame. Letting go of himself, he waded further into the ocean, entrusting the fun-sized woman with his life. Seaweed tickled his lean calves as the water swallowed his waist. Once in the depths, he found it difficult to keep his feet on the ocean floor. His pecs were now buried beneath the surface of the sea, as water flowed freely through the mesh inside of his jogger shorts, instead of swelling up like balloon.

Craning his head towards Cammi, he watched her disappear under the turquoise waves. Air bubbles danced along the surface, as she sprang back up moments later. "See it's not bad come on." One more step, and he'd leave his comfort zone. " I'll even guide you in...all you have to do is give me your hands." He conceded. "Ok, if you can do that, then so can I." Eren was impressed by her ability to sink and pop up again out of nowhere without fear.

Reaching out for Cammi's hand, he interlocked his fingers with hers as he stepped beyond what was left of the shallow end of the shore. "Here we go." He muttered, expressing his discomfort. Not too far off from him, he could swear he saw Jason floating on his back. "You Showoff!" He called out to him, as he held on tight to Cammi, hoping he didn't weight her down.

Talking to: @alona98 @True Grave

Erin was having a great time talking with Irene and Gordie. She was loving the fact that she was now known as the spin kick girl despite the fact she has had no formal practice in martial arts. "Let's see...for fun, definitely running and exercise. Yes, I actually do enjoy it outside of being a healthy lifestyle. I also really love video games, movies, and doing puzzles." Erin would smile at Gordie again when he suggested taking her ice skating. "Would you? That would be so much fun! I have roller bladed before, so I hope I would do okay. Also Irene, I would totally watch baseball if you could use the bat on more things that the baseball". Erin would look in the water and see Jason floating. "Hold my spot, I'm afraid if I don't rescue him, he may float away".

@LilGunner @BennyQ

Erin would run back into the water and tackle Jason. "Hey babe, I thought you were going to float away and a whale would eat you. Don't worry, I have saved you". She would give him a kiss and look over to Cammi and Eren. "Hey, care to get a chicken fight in...it's been since high school which I last did it. Curios if it's still fun." Erin smiles at Cammie, "If anything, it's a fun excuse to rub up on these guys with making it look like it in front of everyone else".

@True Grave @Damien_Akira @alona98

Back
Top Bottom