Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Treading down the University's rubber track field, Kaegan wore a light, sleeveless white t shirt with black shorts. Stopping slowly to catch his breath, his arm banded phone would go off. Checking it for text, a few of the other runners headed past him as they practiced and warmed up. "First day, huh? So all the snow birds come down to hell. Little do they know what they're getting into. Starting to feel like the only local South Floridan." One of the team mates stopped and jogged back to eye Kaegan. "Are you monologging, Kaegan?" Kaegan raised a brow, catching his breath as he smirked. "And there before me was the graceful gazzle, paying more attention to the far more handsome, and dashing Kaegan." With that, he'd pat him on the shoulder. "It helps me think, Davion. Now come on, let's finish our laps."

After a few more laps, the two were exhausted, with Davion laying in the field, pouring water over his buzz cut head, Kaegan to his side doing similarly, though standing as the water fluttered down, flecking off of his carbon black locks of hair. "You know, Davion... if you sit or lay down after a jog like that, the lactic acid will build up in your joints." Davion shook his head exhausted, standing. "I hear you got a new roommate?" Kaegan nodded, taking a long drink of water. "Yeah, speaking of which, I should go introduce myself, and lay claim to my bunk and such before some snow bird claims my shit."

Making his way back to the dorms, Kaegan passed hordes of new students. The first few days were always busy, and a mess as students searched for a new class, or administration. As for him, this was hardly his first year, but rather his third. As he approached the dorm room, entering the air-conditioned hall way, he'd place a light towel over his head, opening the dorm room and stepping on in.

Erin was flattered by his look. She secretly enjoyed that his eyes were checking her out in her bikini. She laughed when he made his comment put on his sunglasses "Oh, stop it!"

She winked again at him when he just flat said that she looked hot in it. Erin had always been comfortable with her body, but it still felt good to hear it from someone else.

She tucked her tank top and board shorts under her arms as she just stayed in her bikini. No point in changing when they were going to hit the beach when everything was payed for.

Erin gasped as Jason walked out in only his swim trunks. It has first hard to tell how he looked because her eyes would not stop staring at his muscular frame. "Really, really sexy" She walked up and playfully pulled on the drawstrings on his shorts. "Wow". It was hard to make her flustered, Jason managed to do it. She could not help but to let her hand run up his abs and across his pecs, before realizing she was probably touching a little to much inside the store. She noted the scars before pulling her hand away, saving that conversation for another day. "With the way you look, we might be playing to see who picks what bed we share tonight" She stops herself, realizing her flirt came out way more sexual than intended. "Yeah...we need to get to the beach, I definitely need to cool down"

Jason was flattered by Erin's honest comments. Coming from her, looking so hot in that bikini, it was a rush. As she played with the drawstring on his trunks and then placed her hand on him, he started to get a little flustered, too. The cashier saw what was going on and cleared his throat, encouraging them to stop that PDA in the store. Jason was a little embarrassed, but more than that, he felt the chemistry between him and Erin in a clear, honest way. It was electric, drawing them together almost irresistibly.

He could tell, however, that she saw the scars. They were impossible to miss, and he knew that she wanted to know about them.
"I'll tell you about them...tomorrow."
Jason didn't mind talking about them since he'd done it before many times. He just didn't want to do it today, which was all about positivity. The sobering moment was soon forgotten when Erin's next flirtation was very sexual.

Jason blushed a bit and became aroused. When he and Erin had agreed to play for bed selection, the thought had crossed his mind to play for what bed they would share. He wouldn't have voiced it, but now that it was out there, he was at a crossroads. He could let it pass and play it off or he could be honest and let her know he felt the same way. Jason, never one to lie, went for it. Leaning forward, his mouth brushed against her ear.

"When..."
He let the word linger, not using 'if' and therefore making it a certainty.
"...we play for that...You pick the game."
Pulling away, he gave her a wink and returned to the dressing room, letting that come-on work its magic. Jason removed his swim trunks, then his boxers, put the trunks back on, and then stepped out.
"Let's go pay."

Jason paid for his trunks, then waited patiently as Erin purchased the bikini. When she was done, he opened the door for her and once again entered tropical beach paradise.
"Before we hit the beach..."
Jason took out his cellphone and snapped a selfie with Erin.
"...I gotta take the best selfie of my life thus far."
He sent the selfie to his bros back in Chi-Town, who would be (good) jealous that he was on a beach, in Florida, with a hot girl, in a bikini.

Returning his phone to his pocket, he looked around.
"We probably should store our clothes somewhere safe before we get down to the heavy enjoyment. I don't want someone stealing our stuff."
Seeing some lockers, he paid a small storage fee and had his clothes locked up under the safety of the locker guard. After Erin locked hers up, he playfully smiled at her.
"Race you to the water!" he yelled with a laugh as he took off.

Erin shook her head when she heard the cashier clear his throat. She did not realize how focused she was on Jason until that interruption. She also heard his comment about his scars. "Sorry, I hope you don't think I was staring at them in a bad way. I would like to hear the story, if you feel comfortable sharing tomorrow".

Erin saw Jason look at her after her sexual flirt was said. She knew there was no going back after that came out. At the same time, she did not want to take it back. When Jason's lips brushed her ear and responded "When" , it sent tingles down her spine. She knew this was not him playing around. That made the moment even hotter for her. She hooked her hands on the waistband on his trunks before he walked away, getting on her tip toes to whisper her response "...after the beach..." before letting him go. There was no more denying the sexual energy she felt as she knew he felt the same way. She decided it was better to indulge in it. She did not care if it lead to something afterwards, it was something that she knew she wants to happen.

Erin laughs as Jason gets a selfie of the two of them. She wraps her arms around his body to add to his reason of sending it. "Send it my phone after, I need to do the same" She smiles, "I already got my friend jealous already, I just want to add fuel to the fire".

After they lock out their clothes, Erin gives him a confused look as he gives her a smirk "Jason...what are you...". She is cut off by wanting to race her to the water. "Oh, it's on!" Erin quickly closes to gap, but has to slow her pace. "No fair...I told you I can't run full speed in a bikini!"

Jason was halfway to the water before Erin closed the gap. In a fair race, she would have beaten him due to being the better runner. However, as she yelled out, she couldn't run full speed in a bikini. Looking back, he laughed and made it clear that he was messing with her. That being said, he couldn't run full speed in slides.
"Whoo!" he shouted as he jumped out of his slides into the warm, tropical water.

As his body submerged, he smiled and turned to a Sun that seemed to be melting through the liquid mirror of the ocean. His ears buzzed with chainsaw-like sounds due to the salt water. Before his eyes could start to burn, he broke the surface and looked overjoyed. He was officially here, on a Miami beach! His smile grew broader as Erin caught up, still looking devastatingly hot in that bikini.
"Crikey, look at that beauty!"

Knowing that would make her laugh, he followed it up with real talk.
"We'll rematch somewhere better in fair running attire."
Moving closer, he gave her a look that said he was thinking about after the beach.
"So, if we're playing for..."
He gave her a lustful look up and down.
"...What game are we playing?"

Erin slows her pace down further as Jason clearly reached the water first. She was impressed by his speed despite not being much of a runner. She let him enjoy his dive in the water as she enjoyed digging her toes into the sand. This really made her feel the Miami experience.

She put her hands on her hips as she watches him swim up. She gets another big smile at his "Crikey" exclamation. Erin then tries her best Steve Irwin impression "Whoa, stand back! Look in the water...it's a crocodile. Look at the size of that beaut!" She then charges Jason in the water "I'll subdue it!" Erin jumps at him, tackling him back under the water. When they both reemerge, she wraps her arms around his broad shoulders from behind and floats. "Water is already so warm, I love it" She continues to soak up all the good vibes. "Can't wait to meet the other dormies" She lets out an exciting gasp. "How cool if Captain Badass was staying in our dorm! Or maybe it General...should probably know that if I meet her again. I'm sure I will get my apprenticeship started in Kick-Ass 101!" She continues to enjoy her float with Jason. "It will be nice to see everyone at the meet and greet".

She raises her lips to his ear as he asks what game they are playing when they get back "None...we both know that would be a waste of time at this point".

Jason laughs as Erin does her Steve Irwin impression. She sounded cute in an Australian accent, and he made playful snarling noises like a crocodile as she tackled him back into the water. Jason smiled at Erin as they went under, wrapped around each other in a blue-green world. When they reemerged, he happily let her float on his back. Jason had planned on lifting her up on his shoulders, so this suited him just fine.
"I know, this temperature is perfect."

Jason was equally as excited to meet their dorm mates.
"Yeah, it will be cool to make some friends and have people to chill with on down time."
He smiled at how excited she was to befriend the military girl.
"I have to admit, Combat Erin would be pretty hot."
Jason was looking forward to making gamer friends who he could also hit the town with. It would be cool to knock back coffees and brews in a college town like this.

When she brings up the Meet and Greet, he nods.
"Yeah, we'll have to talk over costumes after our personal workout."
He put on a personal fitness coach voice.
"Gotta hit the treadmill for a bit, do some bench presses, a few pull-ups."
His whole body got goosebumps when she said that. Basically as soon as that dorm door closed behind them it was go time.

Jason being Jason, though, he had to joke about it.
"So...no Hadouken? Shoryuken? Demon Rush?"
Jason continued naming off Street Fighter special techniques, enjoying the banter with Erin. He had never been this comfortable this quickly with someone he had known for less than a day, and that was why he was okay with things moving quickly.

Will was utterly confused as he entered the supermarket. He’d never been to this place, and where were the rest of the zeroes on the price tag? Was this some kind of thrift shop?

He grinned at the name. “I really want to be Peter Parker—I like him better than Miles. Not being racist! Peter is just better.. I’m Asian, so a mask should do,” he motioned to his face, though he adored his looks.

He then hummed, and pointed to the silver mini-fridge. “That one. It’ll go better with my aesthetic. We should do a white and silver theme.”

His eyes shifted to where she was motioning, and he let out a low whistle. “Oh, my, my,” he whispered, smirking. “Too bad he’s probably as straight as the pole I dance on,” he laughed.

Athena was a bit stunned at Anna’s reaction to her quite awful pick up line, American movies had lied to her it seems. As the girl went on about her height, showing off a nice bit off leg too. Athena’s eyebrows raised as she gave her name and then added extra information as well as confirmation family name perhaps? Something big here?

“ i’m Sorry but I assume that’s something big here, but it’s a beautiful name my dear” she smiled. She was about to suggest that they head off when her phone rang.

“ Oh it’s my mom! She doesn’t speak English she had no desire to learn it but made me and my siblings learn...anyway” She beamed as she adjusted her seating to extend her arm so she could fit everyone in to view the screen. Answering the phone she smiled as a glamours is dark haired older woman answered the phone. “ciao amore mio come stai?” ( Hello my sweetheart, how are you?) Athena smiled and waved energetically before speaking “mamma questi sono i miei nuovi amici, la mia coinquilina Eren, Lily che vive nel nostro edificio e Annabella.” (mom these are my new friends, my roomate Eren, Lily who lives in our building and Annabella.) Her mother smiled at them all and then carried on “ti sei sistemato bene? disimballato e messo via?” (you’ve settled in okay? unpacked and put away?) Athena nodded “si mamma andiamo tutti a cercare cose per la stanza e poi ci incontriamo e salutiamo più tardi quindi le lezioni iniziano tra qualche giorno.” (yes mom we are all going out to get things for the room and theres a meet and greet later on. then classes start in a few days time.) The older woman smiled and nodded “ suona alla grande miele che chiamerò tra qualche giorno, mangio i tuoi vegetali, non troppa spazzatura americana. Ciao a tutti!” (sounds great honey i will call in a few days time, eat your vegtables, not too much american junk. bye everyone!) she waved and ended the call.

Athena smiled and put the phone back in her pocket “ well I’m ready to go, I’m sure you and myself can squeeze in the back, I’m sure you won’t mind sitting on my lap if it gets to cramped?” She winked at Lily patting her leg playfully.

@Pastel
@Damien_Akira
@di moon

Erin was enjoying her assisted float with Jason, loving the feeling of the warm water on her skin. "It's really going to be hard to stay focused on school with all these distractions. The sad part is, we still have not seen everything there is to offer" She gently puts her hand over his mouth again "...and no, it's not JUST you Jason Armstrong...I know your ego well enough to know I have to stop you in your tracks"

She swim around to the front of Jason, giving him a wink "I think it's time we got back to our dorm. She smirks at his game references as he lists them off "No, not this time, it's just us".

When she grabs her clothes from the locker, she just tucks them under her arm, not caring to change back.

Erin does take a quick moment send out a message on the University Forum, in regards to the Superhero Meet & Greet.

"Hi, this is Erin Vasser from Co-Ed Dorm 103. If there are skilled body painters, please send me a message with what materials I need to bring. This is for the superhero meet and greet. I can also pay for your time used as well. It would only be one color I would need done. I am also willing to meet at your place of choosing. Thank you!

Last edited:
When Erin made her comment, Jason was going to joke about 'all those distractions' being parts of his body. However, she was catching on enough to playfully silence him. His joke nipped in the bud, he gently took her hand in his and moved it down.
"Yeah, there's still a lot to see, but we can't lose sight of our studies."
He looked up at her and winked.
"I'll try, really try, not to be distracted by your hot bod."

After she got down and swam in front of him, he gave her a lustful look in response to her wink. Although he had fun bantering with her, he knew it was time for 'business'. Jokester Jason would hit the showers for now while Lustful Jason took over. His voice dropped down an octave, his mind and body clearly ready.
"I want that bikini off you."
They left the water and got their belongings, their day at the beach over for now.

As they were walking back, Jason sent the selfie he had taken earlier to Erin's phone so that she could tease her friend. He saw that she had posted on the university forum about body painting and was curious about that. They would talk about their costumes later, after their 'workout'. They reached the dorm door and Jason, ever the gentleman, opened the door for her so that she could go in first.
"Don't forget to practice proper technique," he flirted as he stepped in and the door shut and was locked behind him.
No one knows for sure what happened next except Jason and Erin, though Jason's friends would suggest that he guided her through all kinds of lower body workouts.

After Anna gave her introduction Eren shook her hand in return, smiled warmly and said, "Charmed." Marveling over the blushing girl for a moment. Eren decided though she was short, Annabelle Beaumont was a beauty! In contrast to the killer doll that shared her name. Much to his surprise, Anna also sounded as if she was incredibly rich. And yet, her ride was a Pink Jeep? Eren couldn't quite wrap his head around that. Couldn't she afford something a little more exotic? Well, whatever. A ride was a ride. Rose gold, pink or not, he was in. .

Pounding the last of his beer, Eren handed the empty bottle to the bartender. Wanting to make a good first impression on his new friend, he told the cosplayer, "No worries Love, this one's on me." as he slid the bartender his debit card, tipped her & picked up Lily's tab; dismissing her with a wave of his hand.

The male was more than ready to leave with the trio of women now that temperature was starting to pick up. It was already in the mid 80's and Eren just wanted to go back and change his clothes. He wasn't prepared for the Miami heat this early in the day. It must have been almost 11am now, he gathered.

"Actually, there are a couple of things I would like to grab from my dorm before we head out." He voiced to the Diva, before she left to ask for a drink to-go and returned to their table. "Couches & futons?" He glanced to Athena and then shook his head at Annabelle, "I don't think we'll need any of that stuff. That's more of an off-campus lifestyle thing."

Athena had said exactly what was his on his mind, in regards to the Savannah Beaumonts. Why hadn't he heard of them before? Maybe they were only a big deal down here. He was going ask more about them, but Athena's phone went off- preserving that conversation for another day. An older woman with some striking resemblances to Athena popped up on the screen. It was her mother.

Eren waved and said, "Hi momm !!" jokingly of course, as Athena angled her screen fitting all of them into it. Being unable to speak Italian, he simply smiled & nodded politely at the dark haired woman whenever his name was brought up. He wanted to ask Siri to translate the conversation, but opted against it; settling for Athena's own translations through out the call.

He chuckled softly as Athena winked & patted her leg at Lily. If there was still any room left in the backseat once he was done changing. Of course he wouldn't hesitate to jump in the back with the 2 hotties, but the idea of riding shotgun with the one up front was equally as good.

"Ok, I'm ready to go."

@di moon
@Pastel
@IfIWereInYourShoes

Last edited:
Savannah Beaumont's..it did certainly ring a bell of some sort, though Lily couldn't put a finger on it. When she did, it would come out of the blue and was sure to blurt it out during a random moment, scaring all parties involved. For now she let it settle. The southern peach did have that pop star aura about her and certainly looked the part. "Nice to meet you, Anna." she said lightly, taking the extended hand as it circled to her.

Feeling her phone vibrate once more she looked down to see the reply from Gordie. Lily smiled briefly at the emojis before slipping her cell into her purse. Her eyes widened a bit as Eren took care of her bill, slightly surprised. Placing a hand against her hip she beamed at him,
"cute and a gentleman" she titled her to one side in a curious manner before straightening her posture.

Lily's attention shifted to Athena, who quickly answered her phone. Taking the extension of her arms as an invite to join in on the call. Lily moved into a crouch, fitting herself into the frame just as a dark haired women appeared. Right away deciding it to be Athena's mother, despite the difference in hair color both women shared a lovely, uncanny resemblance. It was hard not to be taken back by hearing them speak to one another in their native tongue. Beautiful, really.

Aside from a year in French class she had a French ballet teacher back home. The women was as wicked as they came, even carrying around a sleek black cane she used to stomp the floor with. Their main form of communication revolving around the women screaming, l'attaquer Lily, l"attaquer, which roughly meant she wasn't trying hard enough during pirouettes. Hearing Athena and her mother was much smoother, despite not understanding what they were saying. She waved at the camera with a bright smile as her name was mentioned. If she were anything like her own mother the sight of new friends would surely give some comfort.

"Cioa!" Lily exclaimed with another series of waves before the call ended. Happy to use the new word she picked up on. She stood back up, but not before Athena could give her playful tap on her leg. The corners of her lips perking upwards, hearing her throw her lap out as a seating option. "Tempting..very tempting," she giggled. With a small yawn she stretched her arms up, showing off her slender athletic build, "Alright pals, let's blow this popsicle stand" she was egar to get going and out of the heat.

Taking a hairtye from her wrist she pulled her hair up and off her neck,
"With this humidity I'll be living at the beach" exhaling deeply she fanned her face with her hand. She'd have to ask around for local surf shops and snag a new bikini, not that she hadn't a million already. "I'm seeing a beach day in the future," Lily added, her tone matter of fact. She was already dying to try out her new SX-70 Polaroid camera.

@Damien_Akira
@IfIWereInYourShoes
@di moon

Anna grinned. “Where I’m from, we say the town our branch of the family is from. Some of relatives had a few kids, others had a plethora, so it just helps people be like Oh, you’re Claude’s daughter-granddaughter-whatever when they’re pretty familiar with your family,” she explained. “It’s nice to meet you all.”

Drink in hand, she returned to the group and Eren was paying the bill while the girls complimented the action. It was sweet...Anna’s parents had told her to always be willing to pay for herself, but a gentleman should pay...And that not every guy was a gentleman…She was glad to see the taller boy was falling under the gentleman column.

Then Athena’s phone was ringing and a video chat happening. “Ciao,” Anna said with a smile and a little wave when the phone was put on her.

She waited for all the group to get their things together. “I’ve got no problem waiting for you to head to your dorm. I should get a purse from my dorm anyways,” she said with a grin. She heard Lily’s talk of humidity and a beach day. Anna chuckled. “Yeah-I have some good products if you want some recommendations. I had to learn from a young age. Georgia is about as humid as here. My hair goes--” She lifted her hands to a few inches around her head to indicate how curly her hair could get when she didn’t give it the love it was due before venturing out or opening a window. “I have a couple professors who are known to have classes at the beach-I mean-we get to go to the beach, hear a lecture or are given a practical assignment to pull off, but better than being cooped up inside all day. Maybe you’ll get one or two of those?”

She led everyone to her Jeep in the student parking area. “I’ll be right back!” She should probably change her shoes, too...She unlocked the Jeep-she had the top down, so it wasn’t like turning on the AC was going to do much, but they could open the doors and sit or lean without having to worry about burn marks from the fenders.

She used the first key to get into the dorm, and came up short when she spotted someone with a towel on their head. “Hi. I’m your roommate, Annabelle Beaumont of the Savannah Beaumonts.” She offered him a bright smile. “If you haven’t been nosey yet-I snagged that room,” she pointed to the door on the right. “But I’m heading with some other students to Target. You want to go, or want me to pick up anything?” She scooted on past him and opened her bedroom door, leaving it open so she could hear him talk. “Don’t mean to be rude, but I left them at the Jeep-I should change my shoes…” She kicked them off and grabbed a pair of flat sandals, giving away her short-stature as soon as she came back out, shutting the door behind her.

“I got five seatbelts, so there’s room for one more if you want to go.”

==

Speaking With: Eren, Lily, Athena --> Roomie (Kaegan)

==
@Pastel - @Damien_Akira - @IfIWereInYourShoes - @KaeganofAmber

Kaegan could only speak past his towel and blink as his new roommate cut him off, introduced herself then closed herself in the dorm. "Well fuck." He'd mutter softly to himself. "Yeah, I suppose I'll join, though I was planning on changing out of my track uniform... I'll just go rinse off."

With a shrug of his shoulders, Kaegan strolled over to the dorm showers, going to rinse himself off. "At least I brough the shampoo with me." After a quick rinse off and shampooing, he'd arrive back at the dorm to change, assuming by then Annabelle was out, then following to the parking lot. Glancing over the others. "So this one just jacked my dorm and now I'm here. Nice too meet you all." He'd say, gesturing to Annabelle before going to take his seat. "Anyone a native here or?"

--> Showers --> Parking Lot
Speaking With: Annabelle

@Pastel @di moon @Damien_Akira @IfIWereInYourShoes

Before walking out of Mo's, Eren recalled his blunder from earlier and made sure he'd be the first one to hold the door open for the ladies. It was the least he could do to redeem himself.

On their way back, he took a good look around as the girls were conversing about hair products. His focus had been on Athena, so he didn't really care too much for what was going on that morning. Thanks to the humidity, Lily had thrown her hair into a ponytail. Eren had taken notice of her slim, athletic physique. He couldn't get a good look at her before, because she was sitting down. But looking at her marvelous body now - He was floored.

She of course wasn't the only goddess among them. There was also Athena & now the Georgia peach, Annabelle. What was with this school?
Miami was freaking beautiful. Stunning really. The white waters on the sandy beach, clear blue skies, the scorching hot sun. You hardly got all of that back in the city. It was almost, always perpetually gloomy. Eren was all for a trip to the beach.

"That sounds about right, Lily. How about we all go there after the Meet & Greet?" He genuinely wanted to take a dip in the ocean and lie on the beach. Though he supposed it wouldn't hurt to see them all clad in their bikini's. Maybe he'd get the opportunity to see more of Athena's body work? Lily's bare stomach- He imagined it would be surprisingly well toned. Lastly, he was mostly curious about they said about the hips on Georgian woman & if the rumors were true.

Eren let his mind wander as he spotted the couple that was eating ice cream earlier far off up ahead. They were already near the quad, and looked like they were in love.

A few moments later, Eren had felt as though they'd arrived back at the dorm a lot sooner than he'd expected. It took longer to get to Mo's than it did to get back. Right there in the parking lot was Anna's Jeep. He felt as though she'd lied to him about it being pink, rose gold etc...

"This looks more like peach than pink. " He commented before bidding the other girls adieu and walked off to his dorm room, 101.

Eren was shuffling through his clothes that were hung on the rack when something strange happened. A loud thud struck his wall coming from the room next to his. It was hard enough to send a few of his shirt's down to the floor- including the one he wanted. A black t shirt. The techie just shrugged & waved it off as the other student being clumsy. Soon after that, his ears started to play tricks on him. He could've sworn he had heard grunting of some sort, but whatever, he couldn't keep the others waiting for too long.

After taking a quick shower Eren dried off, threw on some boxers & put on the rest of the clothes he'd picked out. The black t-shirt, a pair of blue jean shorts that went right over his knees, some ankle length socks and shoes- which helped show off his calves. Shortly after brushing his teeth and deodorizing; he combed his hair to fit his look.

Eren was now ready for the Miami experience.
When he returned to the peach colored Barbie Jeep; He flashed his pearly whites at both Athena & Lily. Realizing that Annabelle was absent, Eren climbed into the center of backseat and hopped on his phone. He decided it would be better to let the girls have the window seats.

"Hey Athena, someone by the name of Erin Vasser is looking for a body painter. Do you think she'll pay well or are you willing to do it for free?"

Screenshot_20200111-060034_Chrome.jpg

@di moon
@IfIWereInYourShoes
@Pastel
@KaeganofAmber

Anna didn’t know what he was being so shy about. Towel-not like she was checking him out, though the quick glance she got-she could certainly appreciate a fine view. Hey, if guys could, why couldn’t she? But she got her flats on and picked out a purse, sliding some necessities into it. By the time she was done with that, her roommate was rejoining her, and seemed ready to go. “Great!” She said with a bright smile and locked up on their way out.

She noticed there was some sort of coffeemaker on the counter, but...It also looked old, and she didn’t know how often it had been used-or cleaned...So she had every intention of getting a new one...She knew she had enough room to get about for or six mini-fridges in the cargo area of her Jeep, and still leave room for people to get some odds and ends...And she was already thinking of a few additions to the kitchenette...She honestly ate out so often, she wasn’t that enamored of the idea of eating out or ordering in all the time.

“This way,” she didn’t bother warning him. He’d see for himself. If he didn’t want to ride in her pretty Jeep, then that was on him. There were three others who didn’t seem to mind, and she did mention she had one seatbelt left, so he couldn’t really complain about being squished in the back if the taller folks had to play rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock or something for the front passenger seat.

“Alright!” She said, hitting the starter button on her fob. “Everyone, this is my roommate-haven’t gotten his name yet,” and while the paperwork had said a name-she wasn’t sure how to pronounce it, and didn’t want to butcher it. “This is Lily, Athena, and Eren,” she said, introducing the trio. “Figured I should get out of my heels,” she said with a grin, showing off the quick change-same colors, just flat. “Oh!” She gave everyone her number. “In case we split up or you need me to bring the Jeep to the front to load stuff,” she said with a grin.

“Rock-paper-scissors, or whatever if y’all can’t decide who gets the front,” she said with a chuckle and climbed behind the wheel. Once everyone was settled, she’d put on the radio and take them to Target.

==

Speaking with: Kaegan, Eren, Lily, Athena

==

@Pastel - @Damien_Akira - @IfIWereInYourShoes - @KaeganofAmber

“ yeah I saw that, i’m Going to let someone else do that for her cause I might be a bit preoccupied if Lily wants some stuff done for the meet and greet. We’ll have a chat about that to see what kind of look you’re feeling, I’m going for Poison Ivy I think I find a green shirt cut it up I’m sure I’ve got some green underwear somewhere...” she trailed off musing to herself as she rested her arm on the door on the jeep. Looking over as a handsome figure approached, tall, dark and tattooed, winner right there.

“ girl...girl look.. man what a slice of beef...” she commented as she carried on tapping Lily’s arm frantically in case she wasn’t already looking. Looking to Eren she smiled “ don’t worry I think your adorable too!” She reassured kissing his affectionately on his cheek, rubbing the lipstick away with her thumb.

“I’m from Italy, arrived yesterday” she raised her hand to the newcomer, Keagan he said, another interesting name. Certainly a mixed group of students.

“ yeah let’s go, first time in a target, we have big shopping centres in Italy and we sometimes get American stuff imported but it’s so overpriced when you can find something cheaper at a different store. “ she explained as she got out her phone to snap a picture of the view from the jeep. Planning to use it for reference eventually.

Erin and Jason take some time to recover from their "workout". After finally rolling off and getting dressed, she checks her phone. "Oh, cool!" She flips her phone around to show Jason. "There is a guy named Kaegan who will do it. Seems he is into art so it might be a win for both of us" She laughs "...so, I wanted to be kinda bold and dress as Mystique. She has always been one of my favorites" Erin jumps back down on Jason "Obviously, I have to get blue skin"

She continues to smile at Jason "So...who are you thinking? Want to look for outfits today or tomorrow morning?"

____

Current location : Co-Ed Dorm, Room 103
Speaking With: Jason

TIME FOR THE
~ MEET & GREET ~

Current Time: 4pm EST

Welcome to another year at Miami Beach University! Whether you’re returning for a new year, or it’s your first-we want everyone to have a great time, get to know your classmates, and have a great time!

To help kick things off on the right foot, the Communication Arts and Business department has put together a nice fun Meet and Greet so everyone can meet their fellow students, professors, advisors, and some folks from the local businesses if you’re looking for a great place to hang out or even looking for some income.

They’ll also be passing out prizes to their favorite costumes, are hosting an online poll on Instagram where you can upload your costume to the school’s page, and if you can garner the most votes, you win a gift card for $200 dollars! Who doesn’t love free money, right?!

The Culinary Arts and Business department is providing the food, so definitely take them up on that-not often they hand food out for free, folks!

And don’t forget to check out the party’s playlist! Have a great time, and if you’re old enough to drink, drink responsibly! Doubt anyone wants to see what pranks can be had if you pass out drunk, and definitely don’t drink and drive! Seriously people-we are walking distance from the beach!

And we do want to let everyone know- for those interested-Next weekend the school we be hosting a plethora of tryouts to fill in slots for teams that are looking to finish filling out the roster! Go Otters!

Melanie had spent the last hour and half getting ready. Normally she didn’t put a whole lot of effort into her daily looks. A little fluff of her hair, some eyeliner and mascara and lipstick of choice, dress and she was on her way, but not tonight! Melanie was one to stick to herself and keep a close circle cof friends making her seem standoffish and stuck up to those who didn’t know her. She wanted that to change...needed it to since she didn’t really have anyone close there. That and she had promised her brother that she would do her best at being more sociable and it started with going to the meet and greet. He had even sent her some ideas for a costume and a little extra cash on top of what her dad gave her to get exactly what she wanted. Swiping the clear gloss across her lips she smiled at herself in the mirror. “Alright Mel, we got this. Shouldn’t be to hard to talk to people...besides that’s what you’ll be doing the rest of your life.” It was a simple little encouragement boost but it did the job. She put on her crossbody Donney & Burke purse, one final check in the mirror and then a final check of her bag to make sure she had everything. When she was sure of that she headed out of her apartment locking the door behind her and began to short walk to campus. It kind of felt like Halloween seeing all the people in consumes.

Melanie had a love of comics and she was a DC girl all the way. She decided to dress as power girl, since her costume was the easiest to put together in the short amount of time she had. Her outfit was very revealing and showed off her breast and ass, the white leotard hugged and accentuated all of the curves the young woman had.

It was easy to find her way to where the event was being held. All she had to do was follow the signs they had put up to guide people in the right direction. Soon she heard the music thumping hard though the speakers and there where people all over and booths set up as well.

Oh wow” She whispered to herself

latest

Current location : Co-Ed Dorm, Room 103
Speaking With: Erin

Jason got out of bed and playfully did silly muscular show-off poses while naked.
"I am Mr. Universe," he said in a perfect Arnold Schwarzenegger accent.
After he struck a final pose, he came over to the bed where Erin was looking at her phone. She was excited because she had found a guy to do her body paint, and he was excited for her.
"Mystique, huh? That's awesome."

Jason thought it over.
"Well, if you're going Mystique, I'll go for Magneto. It's a superhero dress-up and we're technically going as supervillains, though."
Jason then switched from his normal voice to his Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool voice.
"But, hey, who needs rules, right?!"
Jason grabbed his phone and texted the selfie to his bros back in Chi-Town and held up five fingers.

Counting down the seconds, his phone started blowing up after the last finger went down.
Duuude, so jelly!
Not wasting any time, I see lol.
Did you get her number?

His best friend just sent back the muscle arm emoji followed by the eggplant emoji. His artist friend sent a Boromir meme that said 'one does not simply' at the top and 'not get her number' at the bottom.

Jason laughed and opened his contacts to call his buddy who had sent the meme, Alan Dawson. He was an artsy guy that loved drawing, painting, costume making, and video games. Alan had transferred to his high school during their Freshman year from down south in Woodlawn. Since he was new and nerdy, he practically had a neon sign over his head that said 'bully me'. The universe smiled on him, however, and his first period class was with Jason. Some guys tried to pick on him, but Jason and his other friends, all weightlifters and martial artists who bullied bullies, smashed their faces and took Alan into their fold.

It was a match made in Heaven. Having friends who grew up in Chicago helped Alan complete his transition, having a life and feeling like he belonged. In return, Alan introduced them to great video games, made them dope costumes for Halloween parties, and helped them with their assignments that called for a creative touch. There was a picture of all of them together on Jason's phone, the six of them posing Senior year at the beach along Lake Shore Drive. Alan was applying for art school and knew artists all over the country who did cosplay. He was hoping that he could recommend a good costume maker in Florida.

The phone was picked up on the second ring.
"Hey, man! Look at you hitting the beach with a hottie on day one!"
"Well, one does not simply not hit the beach their first day in Miami," he said, doing his best Boromir impression.
Alan cracked up and they shared a laugh just like they had done many times back home.
"You've gotten really good at those, bro."

Jason looked over at Erin and winked.
"I know, man."
He turned back to the wall.
"But, anyway, man, I called because I was wondering if you knew any good costume makers in Florida?"
"You're in luck, because there's a good one in Miami, actually."
"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, he's got his own business there and gets big money at convention time from the local cosplayers."
"Wow, awesome. Think he can squeeze me in?"
"I've got his number, so I'll just send him a text and let him know you're coming."
"Sweet, dude. What's the name and address of the shop?"

After getting the information, he assured Alan that he did get the girl's number and hung up. He would save the conversation of who Erin was for another day. Coming over to Erin on the bed, he wrapped his arms around her.
"I'm gonna shower and then head to House of Masks to get my costume made."
Jason got some clean clothes and headed for the shower. He was very grateful to have a referral to a professional not horribly far from the campus.

After their Target run Cammi and Will headed to the costume store. While at Target they met a couple different people. The first set was the giant of a man Jason she thought and his friend Irene. Then they met another group of people two boys one white Keeghan or something, and one of Asian decent who seemed cool Eren was his name. Then there was Anna another Georgia native like herself. A Italian girl that is new to the states and there was one more...dang it she forgot her name...Cammi thought. They made it to their dorm about 1pm and started decorating.

After setting up their dorm with decorations and the mini fridge and etc. Camilla started to get ready for the meet and greet. She took a quick shower and started on her hair and makeup when she got back to the room, which was simple, since she just straightened her hair and did natural makeup.

Now the hard decision was to settle on a costume (yes she bought more than one.) genderbent Deadpool, Captain America, or the Winter Soldier. The choices ugh.... She groaned storming out of her room in only a towel. She grabbed her phone off the desk and walked back into her room.

Looking at the three costumes she finally decided on what she wanted to wear. She lotioned up and pulled on her costume. While trying her combat boots and picked up her 'arm'.

"Aye, Will I'll see you later at the meet and greet.* She yelled grabbing her keys,wallet and phone. Deciding it was smarter to walk she followed the signs.

" Damn, there's a lot of people already here." She mumbled to herself looking around at the costumes she was shocked to see how they all came together.

Costume ( black bathing suit instead of bra and panties...in the picture.)

Last edited:
Warm blood rushed to Eren's cheeks, his golden skin had turned red as a tomato. The cyberpunk's brain could not register what just happened. Athena's soft lips had affectionately kissed his right dimple hard enough to leave a stain. When she was finished, she rubbed the lipstick away with her thumb until it was no more. The fireworks that ignited in his head was accompanied by the soothing voice of Justin Timberlake serenading "Mirrors."

Up until now, it had only been the women Athena had complimented, leaving him to hopelessly believe that she may have been playing for the other team. For awhile he thought he had struck out on the Pitch Perfect red head. This kiss however, came way out of left field. Eren couldn't believe that Athena had been batting for both teams !! It made him forget about the tattoed Edward Cullen-esque figure that had crawled into the peach jeep with them, announcing himself as Kae-gan, Keygan? Kaygon? He had butchered that name so many times in his head, that he couldn't remember the proper pronunciation. Not that he cared, because this guy- whether he knew it or not- was stepping into his territory.

Eren was the token male surrounded by babes & now he had to...share? Blech ! How could this situation get any worse? When they arrived at Target, he met a massive male who looked like he overdosed on Creatine for a living. Lily was the first to identify him. The Canadian was huge & probably more jacked, than Twilight & Eren combined. There was also an equally fit, dirty blonde haired woman. He remembered her from the red Honda CR-V. She looked more like a teacher than she did a student. She came off as crass to him, but maybe that was a misconception? Moments later, another student with asian features and a British accent approached them. Something was a little off about him, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He was accompanied by a woman of caramel complexion. Though she seemed approachable, he got a sense that she had zero tolerance for nonsense.

Eren remembered exchanging names, phone numbers, and things like room information with them before parting ways to grab some appliances, supplies for his costume, some food & cutlery for the kitchen. He may not have looked it, but Eren knew his way around a kitchen.

--- Fast Forward Back To The Dorm
--- 1:00pm , 3 Hours until Meet & Greet.

Eren was back inside of his room in a compartment next to Athena's. There was the sounds of a scissors chopping away at paper & something being taped together.
He hadn't uttered a word since he had returned.
He was focusing hard on something with Lily in mind...

Costume:

Anna had known that there was going to be a contest, but she honestly didn’t find out about the actual theme until she’d put the news up on the site. But she managed to find a cute tshirt, and she knew she had a few things at home that would work. So, tshirt and suspenders and she could finish getting ready back home. She’d also been mindful that she’d offered rides and to let people take things back, so she just arranged for her things to be delivered-except the coffee station...She was getting the maker and goodies, and really, that would fit into the little cargo slots along the wall of the cargo bay, so she wouldn’t be taking up much of the offered room...And her clothing purchases...But she had a cute idea, and she was looking forward to that.

Everyone got their things in the Jeep and back to the dorms. Anna’s purchases were delivered shortly after, and she unboxed what she could before it was time to get ready for the meet and greet. Stand was put together, minifridge in place, and she had some drinks in there getting cold…

Then it was time to get ready. She liked that she was able to pull off the idea fairly well. She knew she should probably go for some heels-but that was just too much with all the walking she was going to be doing, and what if she ended up at the beach and wanted to swim? Who wanted to fidget with heels? She had a bikini on under the outfit, and she was ready to go. She checked in with her department head, was given some gift cards to hand out-some were for free coffee at the student union, others were for things like free massages with the physical therapy students who needed some guinea pigs practice. Free yoga class at the gym-some of those you had to pay for, so hey-free class, why not? And people could always trade someone or sell them online. She even had some gift cards for local bookstores, makeup shops, and salons that ranged from $5-$30. “Oh, hey!” She found some Google Play card that ran about ten bucks each...

She came across a scantily clad girl in white and she smiled. “If that doubles as a bathing suit-kudos, chica,” she said with a smile and held up four cards- $20 off at a salon, $25 at the school bookstore, and $15 at a beauty boutique not far from the school. “Pick one!”

==

Speaking with: Melanie

==

@freckled_beauty

Back
Top Bottom