Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University

Eren did his best to not leer at Melanie's ' Tia & Tamera's ' as she took a flier from the top of the stack. Slightly disappointed that the two of them had struck a dead end. Eren held back a disgruntled sigh. He had tried his best to persuade her, but hell, he knew it was a longshot to begin with. So he quickly overcame the rejection and looked on the bright side.

Thanks to him and Athena, Melanie was now able to expedite her search for new roommates. In exchange, she told them of where the sorority & frat houses were. Greek street. Why throw a party when they could crash one? There'd be way less clean up.

"Oh, it was no big deal. Really. You're welcome."
"Yeah, Eren...Eren Colson. We're from 101. "

He grinned, simultaneously noticing that Melanie didn't bother to his shake hand in return. So he played it off by running it through his short, messy jet black hair to save face.

With an uncommon maiden name like Drowsten, Eren wondered if this girl came from money? She certainly did carry herself like she did. Who didn't, No, wouldn't want that type of reputation? Eren's golden eyes flickered over to Athena and then back onto Melanie. He wondered if she had come to the same conclusion? He noticed she was looking at a blonde bombshell before she turned her attention back to the gorgeous ebony figure -- apologizing for taking up her time.

After Athena offered to design a tattoo for Melanie, they made their departure, while continuing on with their Scooby-Doo shenanigans. He heard her call him Fred. Which earned her a scoff. Eren was genuinely offended. He often felt that Fred- their leader- was the least popular of the Mystery Gang! Though he was voted 'best-looking' in school, so there was that.

"Ok, Daphne. I'll follow your lead!"

"Yeah. There is definitely ton's of people online selling stuff. I checked earlier. But maybe there's a Target or a Wal-Mart we can check-out around here? We can go window shopping and if we see anything we like; We can have it delivered from there."
Eren's ears had perked up with excitement when she said that she wanted a beer. Athena was a risk taker too. It was illegal for anyone under 21 to have that- as well as tobbaco. Which was literally a buzz kill.

Eren listened intently as Athena rambled on for a minute until she was finished talking.

"Life is too short, not too. You live & you learn; And you can't learn if you're aren't living it to the fullest." He reasoned, hoping he hadn't confused her. "You know, you aren't wrong for modeling your ideals after 'Pitch Perfect'. Life isn't meant to be picture perfect. I mean, just look at Fat Amy. She gave zero fucks what anyone thought about her or what she did with her life. So long as she was happy..." Eren patted Athena on the back allowing his hand to linger for a moment- before following up with, "Let's go live our best lives & grab ourselves a cold one! We can worry about getting cool with the student council or whether or not we can convince the Dean to let you play later." Then he gave her a reassuring wink & pressed onward.

It was clear Athena had big dreams. But now wasn't the time to stress over something as big as that. They needed to take the edge off. It was only a little past 10am, but he figured it was 5 o'clock p.m. somewhere. Eren soon found himself at Mo's. No. Not that ( Moe's ) tavern- but a beach bar. He wanted to open the bar's door for Athena but a violent vibration was set off in his pocket- distracting him. By the time he disabled it, he looked up to see her already holding door open for him with her hips.

Eren smiled and said, "Thanks." while inwardly cursing himself out. Making his way inside- the first thing that he noticed about the pub was its ambiance. There were fancy chairs with tables & candles all over the place. It also appeared to have no roof, a large neatly trimmed bush & was surrounded by tall palmetto trees. Leaning against the bar's countertop, Eren contemplated heavily on how he was going to score them both a drink- with no fake IDs. But the fiery red-head was already more than just a few steps ahead of him.

"SA-WHEEET! How didja? You know what? Nevermind. Thanks!" He shrieked, accepting the brown bottle by the neck; casually surveying the room for a place for them to sit. The bar was crammed save for the lone table with the baby-blue eyed blonde from before. Eren snagged a seat next to Athena- across from the new girl. He was shocked to discover that Athena wasn't a natural red-head. But damn did it look hot on her! He thought as he reclined in his seat, slowly sipping his drink before resting the bottle on a coaster.

Shrugging off the revelation, Eren withdrew his iPhone to check out his notifications from earlier.

"
SHOW YOUR SUPER OTTER SPIRIT!
Superhero Dress-Up at the Meet & Greet!
Prizes will be awarded by the Miami Beach University Communication Arts Senior Class! "

After Athena introduced him to their new friend, he replied, "Yo! What's up?" He greeted before breaking into an announcement. "Have you guys seen this yet?" He turned his phone screen towards both girls. "Its trending all over MU's Facebook page!" He figured that this little tidbit would make for a great icebreaker.

( @freckled_beauty / @IfIWereInYourShoes / @Pastel )

Last edited:
Pulling into a plaza and parking just as Camilla's notifications went off she swiped open her S11 and showed Will the schools email.

"SHOW YOUR SUPER OTTER SPIRIT!
Prizes will be awarded by the Miami Beach University Communication Arts Senior Class! "

" Wanna check out costumes first. Then go appliance and decoration shopping, then go out." Cammi suggested " and your music ain't that bad not a big fan of one direction. Like a couple songs they individually produced tho."

Will glanced at the message and gasped. Dress-up was where he shone. And honestly, he was ready to slap anyone who wore DC costumes—he was strongly against that group of superheroes. Marvel all the way.

He then opened the door and swung himself out of the car, switching his phone off. He tucked it into his back pocket. Patting the bulge it made on his back.

He leaned against the car as he waited, gasping in offence. “You don’t like One Direction? They’re literal gods. If they’re too old, they can be my sugar daddies, I swear,” he shrugged.

“What are you going to dress up as? If you wanna do a join one, I was think Black Widow and Hawkeye? Spider-Man And Deadpool? Iron Man and Doctor Strange? Gamora and Nebula?”

Jason smiled.
"Yeah, I always liked that guy and his can-do spirit. He's good comic relief from the serious aspects."
He listened as she talked about what running was like for her. Jason smiled as she felt his huge bicep.
"Yeah, someone who hasn't lifted before needs proper instruction in how to lift or they might hurt themselves."

Jason nodded with an 'of course' expression on his face when she said that it was an equal opportunity beach. He then tilted his head in curiosity as she pretended to pull out a piece of paper, obviously the 'official' decree. Running in a bikini top was an understandable exception, though he was going to joke that he didn't see a problem with her boobs popping out. However, knowing that he would say that, she hushed and playfully chided him. When she lowered her hand, he nodded.
"Real talk, that's totally fine."

Jason gave her a wink.
"You should decide when your boobs come out."
Jason laughed as she knocked on his abs and joked about the bikinis.
"With how many there are in Florida, I would end up with several lift gains."
He laughed when she talked about his hypothetical future show.
"Unfortunately that's trademarked, so I'll have to come up with a different catchphrase."

As they were walking to the beach, he loved feeling her cling tighter to him. They got some stares but he didn't care. They reached the beach and and Jason took a breath.
"That ocean smell is the bomb."
He looked around at the people gathered and noticed a swimwear shop.
"Armstrong Tours also offers shopping excursions, a must-have in Miami."

“ hey babe busy day huh? Mind if we sit? Beautiful hair, my hair was blonde once..”

Lily smiled, seeing that it was the girl she had seen before, the redhead. Giving her almost empty beer bottle a shimmy she laughed lightly, "Super busy." offering her a playful wink. Taking another drink she shook her head, "Not at all! I feel that beer tends to taste better with others, or at least more fun." She added, "I wish I could pull of a bold color like red, you own it girl." It was easy to picture the beauty as a blonde.

After finishing off the hazy tasting liquid she set the empty bottle away from her and turned better to face her new company. "You should check out Bay Ink Tattoo if your ever find yourself in Cali. They have great artists. Fabio Fontinelle is unreal." It was probably odd to hear coming from someone who was a blank canvas. "My ex worked as an apprentice...briefly." Her shoulder's raised up in a shrug, emphasizing the word briefly.

"Yeah! Room 107. Roommate seems chill as well." Lily replied. It was nice knowing she had more decent people living right down the hall. "I'm Lily, or Lil for those who don't want the full name." she smiled, introducing herself to them both. The bartender made her rounds, stopping at their seats to ask if anything else was needed. Lily debating a second drink, but declined. Her gaze moved to Eren, admiring the golden hues in his eyes as he showed them his phone. Reading the announcement outloud she couldn't help but squeal in excitement at the idea of a costume contest, a Superhero one at that.

"Guess I need to bust out ol' Comic - Con costume trunk." she leaned away from the table, feeling all too excited to let her nerd flag fly. "Let me know if you want to borrow something, I have about a million things you would look killer in," she said to Athena seeing that they were similar in size. "Might have something for you too love, as long as you don't mind showing a bit of skin," her tone playful, and obviously joking as she looked to Eren.

@Damien_Akira
@IfIWereInYourShoes

" Don't like is a strong wording. I like some songs just not all "what makes you beautiful" is my soul song deep down. But I just favor R&B more like B2K, Tank, Tyrese,
Ann Marie, and etc
also some rap like Meghan thee stallion and Cardi B." Cammi explained as she rounded the car

She was a marvel nerd, and on the inside she was vibrating with excitement to get dressed up.

" Now I love any of those pairings honestly but I was thinking about going as Wonder women." She said just too see his reaction honestly she was definitely going as female Deadpool, like come on a black female Deadpool of fucking course or the first Captain Marvel or Storm from X-Men. Ugh...so many options and so little time.

Now her stand on DC she liked some of the characters but preferred Marvel over DC any day.

“Who said I’m not missing teeth already?” Gordie joked, as he flashed her a perfect row of white teeth from below. He remembered as child though, playing street hockey, and taking a particular rough check from an older player and having a baby tooth go flying out. Pretty bloodily. Ah, memories.

The first set was easy, though on the ninth and tenth rep he did require a helping hand. He lurched up with a burst of energy, swinging his arms and feeling the burn in his muscles after several days of being at rest. The veins were certainly starting to pop. They placed the next set of plates on and Gordie got back down on the bench, smiling up at Irene a little uncertainly as he knew he wouldn’t be able to finish a full set. In front of a girl, so embarrassing. It was much harder, each rep being an ordeal and Gordie’s body tensed in every way as he fought to raise and lower the bar at a steady rate. Don’t just let it fall on your chest after raising it up. Irene offered encouragements and he managed to do the five. He was really feeling it now.

He gave an innocent shrug to showing off. Pushing 270 was simply a way of finalizing the work out, of going the extra mile to truly feel the burn in his muscles. He would be lucky to do a full single rep, let alone two or three. Pushing it was indeed a chore and his teeth were bared in a snarl of exertion as he pushed the bar up, arms shaky, to obtain the apex reach above. Irene started to hurl fierce encouragements at him, even calling him a marine. Was she ex-military? That made her even more terrifying and it gave him the extra oomph to finish the rep. It was a very relieving sound when the bar clanked against its holding alcoves, the weight entirely off his arms. Gordie just lay there a moment and panted, feeling sweat trickle down his body.

“Yes, that was. Thank you.” He huffed, moving to sit up and rolling his shoulders and arms. She returned the nudge, must more painful, and he simply chuckled and shook his head. “Got to get those gains or it all goes to waste.” Gordie agreed. “Well Miami doesn’t have a team but there’s one up in Tampa Bay. Figure they would send their scouting agents out here a few times a year.” And why not here? He got sunshine and pretty girls when he wasn’t throwing sauce skating up and down the ice cold hockey rink on campus. “Wanted a change of scenery and all. Can’t blame a guy for wanting to skip out on six months of winter for a change.” He smiled lopsidedly.

Irene moved to finish her workout but offered him rides in the future as well as tagging along for a quick trip to the local grocery stores. The notion of a drink, especially after a good workout, was very appealing. “Yeah, I’d be downskis.” Gordie told her with a smile, standing and stretching his arms, feeling the crack and lingering burn of stretched muscles. “I notice the rooms didn’t come with a fridge or anything. I’ll tag alongs. Here,” he took out his phone from his pocket and offered it to her. “Give me your digits and I’ll hit you up later for that shopping trip and drink?”

Gordie focused on tricep workouts for the rest of the session and spent a good hour and fifteen in the gym, before heading back to his room for a quick shower and change. Lily hadn’t returned and decided to send her a quick text about the shopping. Better make sure she would be okay with adding such amenities to their shared billet. Yo Roomie, I’m going to pick us up a minifridge if you don’t mind the extra appliance. I’ll stock it with some good booze too.

When he was ready, he changed into jeans and a tight black shirt, his hair slicked back, except for one long strand that liked to drop down over the side of his eye and face. He sent Irene a text too telling her he was ready for the shopping trip and where he might meet up with her on campus. She had a car, that was lucky of her. It would be nice not to take public transport for once, which was often a hit or miss in terms of quality. After, he could get a drink and perhaps they could meet some of the other folk on their dorm level.

@LilGunner @Pastel

Erin smiles "Yes, than we have a workout plan. When we get back to the dorm, we will have to compare schedules and see what works best."

She playfully sticks out her tongue at his boobs comment, pretending to swoon "Oh...thanks for letting me decide when boobs come out!"

Erin kept herself tightly clung to him, enjoying that he effortlessly carried her around. Jason was alot of fun and was really enjoying every moment. "Oh, I always loved the smell and feel of the ocean breeze. Pretty much every candle I would buy would be ocean scent". He stops to mention a swimwear shop "Oh, the Armstrong Express is making a bonus tour?!" She excitedly hugs tighter "Onward!". She had a bikini packed in her bag, but it would be fun to buy a new one with Jason. "You plan on making a purchase Jason?" She asks. "I know I will be". She then winks "...and maybe we can get some beach time in"

As they approach, Erin gets a notification buzz on her phone, letting out an excited gasp. "Oh cool, they are doing a superhero theme at the Meet & Greet." She cheers "Don't tell me who you like yet, let's save the planning for when we get back to the dorm".

Irene took his phone and added herself as a contact. "Yeah sounds good dude," she said as she passed it back to him. "Have a good workout." With that she went off to do her own. Calf raises, hip thrusts, plenty of crunches, flutter kicks, and planks. After strength she went on another run to burn off the rest of her energy. Not as long of a run as she would have normally gone on but they were burning daylight and running ten miles after leg day was a feat. Tomorrow would be different.

She got back to her room, still no sign of a roomate. Good. More space for her and less annoyance. Not bothering to be polite about her stuff she just brought it all into the shower. She unpinned her bun and a crimped curtain of blond hair rolled down her back to her waist. Washing her hair would take the longest. Once all squeaky clean she scraped her hair back and put it into the tight, severe bun once more. She selected another, clean of course, pair of black leggings and a dark grey tank top. This one had a 4 tone rainbow on it with bubbly letters that read "THIS IS MY KILLING SHIRT." Black boots, four inches, of black leather were tightly laced. Lacing them tightly she didn't have to wrap her ankle with an ace bandage. Smokes, lighter, phone/wallet, shades. All she needed. She'd like her gun but weapons weren't allowed on campus.

Irene headed outside and lit up her first cigarette since running to the gym. She inhaled deeply, savoring the smokiness. Her phone vibrated. Gordie was ready to head out to grab some stuff. 'Ouside,' was her simple response back as she leaned up against her car. When he emerged she lowered her sunglasses a bit, cigarette hanging out the side of her mouth. She was no cradle robber but damn the boy cleaned up well. In a few heavy drags she finished the cigarette and toss the butt in a garbage can. "Alright let's roll out," she said as she hopped into the driver's seat.

Traffic was terrible. It was always bad in Florida but Miami was particularly rough even at that time of day. Kill or be killed. Irene was a calm enough driver though, smooth on the gas and brake. Right up until someone cut them off and she had to slam on the brakes. "Ya fuckin' window lickin' shit stain get off the road!" Her horn blared at the driver, they returned with a single digit salute. "Welcome to America Gordie," she said as they went on their way down the road.

"Use your god damn blinker you donkey fucking slut-bagel!" She didn't honk at the old lady who had slowed to a crawl to make her turn into the local YMCA but she couldn't help frustrated yelling. Finally they made it to the freeway where traffic flowed a little freer. "So you hoping to play professional hockey in the states or back home? Hope you're going for a real degree and not just here to get recruited. Lots of football players do that and end up with a bullshit degree and no NFL career." Irene stopped herself and winced a little. "Not to shit on your dreams, didn't mean it that way."

They made it to Target in one piece and Irene rolled right up to a handicapped spot. Why not take advantage of her plates right? "I'd go to Wal*Mart but I don't go if I'm not strapped. Campus is apparently a gun-free zone," she said as she tossed the car in park and stepped out.

With his interest piqued by Lily's taunting- Eren geeked, "Comic-con?!" How did a girl who looked like she should be on the front cover of a make-up magazine know about that? Given that she mentioned having a trunk loaded with costumes- there was only one possible answer. "Lil? Don't tell me you're a cosplayer? How convient. But... I don't do tights. Gotta let the boys breath. Y'know? " He joked back, spreading his legs as he took another swig of his Blue Moon.

Eren didn't really mind showing off his golden butter pecan, tan skin. It was dominantly caramel in color. Which complimented his warm golden hues, that occasionally hid behind his dark hair that draped over his visage like a curtain. Wiping his wet and intoxicating plush pink lips with the back of his hand; He put the half empty bottle back on the table. If one were to look closely, they'd notice that Eren's top lip was slightly thinner than his bottom one, which was plump and softened by the drink. The pair naturally resembled a Cupid's bow.

--

After sometime had passed, Eren decided Lillian was cool enough to join them. So he made a suggestion.

"So Lily, Athena & I were planning to do some shopping for appliances. If you want, you're more than welcome to come with. My GPS says there's a Target not too far from here. We could carpool there in a Lyft or an Uber?"

Last edited:
“Darling, we have a penthouse just a short walk from campus! Why don’t you stay there? We know you did a lot of e-classes while you competing, but staying in the dorms is just...Ridiculous!” She grinned. “I know, Mama, but honestly-if I don’t like it, then I’ll move to the penthouse. But I want to try. I doubt it’ll be like when I had to room with the other contestants during pageants.” At least she hoped not. Those girls could get wicked-catty when they were jealous...One girl had decided to melt her favorite lipstick, not realizing it was just basically thick paint you could apply with a brush. Anna though the girl was going to claw her face when she saw her applying it with a lip brush. “Love you, Mama-gotta go!” she hung up before her mother could get started on germs or something...Anna could make a decision on if the dorms were too germy for her liking or not on her own.

She decided to walk along the boardwalk by the beach, music playing in her ear-though she did take one out for safety reasons. Sucked that she had to take that extra step but she was well aware of her small stature and the fact her jokes about being fun-sized meant that she was also an easy mark for assholes.

She decided to get something to drink and dipped into a place called Mo’s..."So Lily, Athena & I were planning to do some shopping for appliances. If you want, you're more than welcome to come with. My GPS says there's a Target not too far from here. We could carpool there in a Lyft or an Uber?"

“Oh, you don’t want to order an Uber or Lyft from here today, Sweetheart,” she said, the southern lilt showing as she smiled. “They jack up the prices heading to or from the areas around campus. You’re gonna be paying probably sixty dollars there and more back.” She offered the trio a smile. “Uh-If y’all don’t mind riding in a pink Jeep, we can walk back to the dorm parking lot and I can give you a lift? I need to pick up a couple things anyways.” Plus-going to Target sounded fun. She’d never been.

@Damien_Akira
@Pastel
@IfIWereInYourShoes

Yep! See you around.” She said and waved watching as the two hurried off likely to bother who ever they thought looked interesting next. “I really hope I don’t end up in class with them.” She sighed to herself. “That girl especially. The guy was cool though Maybe knowing him wouldn’t be so bad. He was cute too.” She said with a shrug and pulled up the note on her phone and wrote his name down and room number. Just as she finished writing it down a notification popped up. Clicking it the schools facebook page opened up and she saw a colorful flier.

SHOW YOUR SUPER OTTER SPIRIT!

Awesome! That’ll be super fun, and maybe meet some other people.” She said to herself and saved the flier to her phone as well. “I should go shopping for a new outfit, maybe I can talk Daddy into giving me some extra spending money” With new ideas floating through her head still a task at hand she continued on her way to the gym where she was sure an announcement board would be.

Jason nodded.
"Absolutely. Sounds like a great idea."
He wanted to keep his muscles functional, not get so huge that his muscles got in the way of regular activity. Having big muscles was great, but one needed cardio for absolute functionality. He and Erin had a perfect partnership for that.

Jason shrugged playfully at her playful swoon.
"Hey, consent is sexy, what can I say?"
Although he might make jokes, Jason was the kind who believed absolutely in consent for everyone. This made him highly popular with girls, as he not only practiced consent, but enforced it. Any guy who didn't adhere to that took a walk when big Jason drew the line. In today's increasingly dangerous world, it was good to have guys like Jason around.

He was having a great time with Erin. They could joke around, flirt, and be serious all in one sitting. That was a nice thing to have, especially in a roommate.
"Yeah, but there's nothing like the real thing. I love it!"
Jason was all smiles, so filled with joy to be in Florida.

He nodded as she asked about the bonus tour.
"Armstrong Tours never lets our customers go without proper attire."
She asked him if he was making a purchase and his face lit up.
"Of course. I was planning on buying one as soon as I got here!"
He seemed even more excited about bikini shopping with Erin and beach time.

"Now that is a plan. Armstrong Tours definitely supports that plan with every one of our beastly muscles."
After setting Erin down so that she wouldn't bonk her head, he heard her phone go off and an excited gasp.
"What's up?" he asked with a smile.
When she said that they were doing a superhero-themed meet and greet, he got excited.
"Nice!"

Jason agreed with her idea.
"Yeah, let's get some new swimsuits and get in some beach time."
He walked in with her and looked at a pair of orange shorts with a skull surrounded by red flames on the left leg.
"You think these would look good on me?"
He walked over to a pair of pink shorts.
"Or does the 'I'm totally supporting breast cancer awareness' look suit me better?"

Will didn’t really didn’t really prefer R and B, so he kept his mouth shut. He ran a hand through his hair. What Makes You Beautiful wasn’t too bad, it was only their first song—but he still loved it.

His nose scrunched up when he heard the superhero’s name escape his roommate’s mouth. DC. He then shook his head, shrugging. “Then I’m not pairing up with you.” He said simply.

“If you wanna be like, I don’t know, Black Widow, I’ll be Hawkeye. That’s cool. Or you could be Scarlet Witch and I could be Vision, though that’s a couples, so that’s a no. How about.. Steve and Bucky? I know they have tons of chemistry but they’re just best friends in the movies,”

Athena couldn’t help but smile at Lily as she spoke the girl certainly was chatty which was great, with Athena you were lucky to get a word in. Lily was kind of cute in an adorable way, like she wondered if she said something out there would she get a blush across her face.

“ i’d Love to see what you’ve got, if you need any paint on you I can help with that, if not I’m sure I can get out a green shirt and do a poison ivy... oh Uma Thurman was a babe in that film! “ she put her hand on her chest dramatically. She wouldn’t mind seeing some of Lily’s choices, sure she had an out there style but she had never intentionally dressed as a comic character. She looked over as a stunning blonde approached after Eren had mentioned carpooling.

“ well aren’t you a tall glass of water?” She smiled as she crossed a leg over the other she looked over to Lily “ don’t worry sweetie I think your favolosa ( fabulous) too” she reassured Lily and listened to the southerners proposal “ well I’m more impressed by the fact you own a pink jeep but it sounds like a good plan to me. Is that the right expression? ‘ tall drink of water?’ In italian it’s much easier to compliment somebody and even easier to insult them” she laughed to herself and suddenly hit Eren’s arm with the back of her hand.

“Oooh Eren! We will pick out some cereal and snacks from Target. All the cereal we have in Italy are like ultra grain and stuff like that, we do have a nice chocolate one but i’d Love to see what you have here. You guys have the 7- Elven’s here too right! Oh I’m going to get fat here..” she spoke not actually sounding bothered at all about gaining weight more of a self deprecating humour.

@Pastel
@Damien_Akira
@di moon

Erin laughs as she watches him pick out his different swim trunks. "Hmm...what would Jason Armstrong look good in" She scratches her chin "Ohhh...they seem to be out of the multi-color banana hammocks." She gives him a warm smile. Jason was just fun to be around. Erin points over to a pair of blue trunks with a white wave pattern on the bottoms "How about those? I feel blue is YOUR color." She grabs them and gold them against his waist "Yep, very good looking" She looks up, staring into his eyes "I will be honest, you would look hot in any that you pick...even the pink ones" She rubs a hand on his arm before turning around and looking at the bikinis. She moves a few around before Jason could hear her beam with excitement. "Yes, I found two Jason!" She hold them both up to her body. One is black with bright green swirls. The other is white and pink. "Yes, no, pick more?" She smiles, even finding something as mundane as swimsuit shopping super fun with Jason.

"Pick soon, I hear the Armstrong Express is ready to hit the beach!"

When Erin said that they were out of the multi-color banana hammocks, he made a playful motion with his hand that said 'darn!'.
"Looks like I'll have to wait to get my banana hammock on."
He looked over at the blue trunks with the white wave pattern and nodded confirmation.
"Those look good, too."
When she holds them up to his waist, he nods confirmation.
"Yeah, they look real good."

When she looked him in his eyes and got all sincere, he blushed a bit.
"A guy could get a big ego from hearing things like that," he joked.
Although he played it off, he really did appreciate that compliment. When she brought out two, he pretended to study them like he was studying a complicated Math equation.
"Those are definitely a yes," he said in an Albert Einstein impression, "but further research must be done."
He spied a candidate and smoothly pulled it from the shelf.

"Crikey! Look at this beauty!"
The bikini top had an image of the ocean at sunset with palm trees on either side.
"I mean, this just screams 'I love the ocean'."
He showed her the back of the bikini bottom, which had the same image.
"But here's the best part."

Jason acted like he was walking.
"Say I'm walking along and I see a woman wearing this, and she catches me staring at her butt. Awkward moment? Not if I smoothly deliver, 'Sorry, that sunset was so beautiful, I couldn't resist.' If she laughs, or rolls her eyes, or gives any other reaction but being pissed off, I can chat her up. That's why I'm a fan of these, they're a conversation piece."

Jason playfully checked his nonexistent watch.
"You're right, it's leaving shortly. Want to try stuff on before we buy?"
He was excited to see Erin in a bikini, and any would look good on her. Seeing more of that gorgeous body was what he wanted, and he knew she felt the same about him. Honestly, Jason hadn't had this much fun with a girl in a while.

Lily grinned, just hearing the word cosplay. "Every July! Trust me, if I could make a living making costumes..dressing up..the whole shebang I would." oh how her parents would have loved that. She couldn't help but laugh when Eren commented his "boys" and pretended to shield her eyes. "I don't know, my Sailor Moon costume might look pretty hot on you." she tapped a polished finger against her chin in a thinking motion.

Lily had eventually caved in the next time the bartender passed by. Ordering another bottle of the same IPA, this time paying for it. She considered offering Eren and Athena drinks, but had the hunch they weren't quite there in age.
"Wait, you know how to body paint?" Lily's eyes flashed with amusement, a billion ideas running through her mind. "Well, if you ever need someone to practice on I'm your girl," she raised both hands above her to better point down at herself.

The idea of carpooling with her new acquaintances sounded like a great idea. There was plenty that she needed to grab. Toothpaste, towels, laundry detergent, snacks, beer...the essentials. Tilting her head back she polished off her drink before agreeing,
"Sure. We can split the costs, thirdies or whatever." Lily reached for her purse which hung from her chair, feeling her cell vibrate inside. Pushing the contents of her purse around she found it, quickly seeing the text on the screen; I’m going to pick us up a minifridge if you don’t mind the extra appliance. I’ll stock it with some good booze too. Guess booze can be checked off, god bless him. Sweet. I'm headed to the store myself - picking up a toaster oven and coffee maker.

The sweet, melodic southern accent pulled her gaze upward from her device. The voice belonging to a tall slender blonde. Lily flashed a row of pearly whites, feeling her cheeks redden a bit at Athena,
" votre fabuleuse" she said in best French accent, showing off what little she remembered from high school. "Darlin, you had me a pink jeep." Lily smiled at the new girl, thanking her for her offer and the warnings about the outrageous fees. Slinging her bag over her shoulder she pushed up from the table, "Sounds like my roomie beat me shopping. Still have a couple things to grab. Maybe we can chill at my dorm after." she suggested, though understood if they wanted to pass. She had a feeling she'd be seeing them around.

@BennyQ
@IfIWereInYourShoes
@di moon
@Damien_Akira

Erin busts out laughing in the store as Jason did his Einstein impression then exclaimed "crikey" while doing his Steve Irwin impression again "Stop! That's killing me!"

She was actually impressed with his find. The pattern was super cute and she could totally see herself wearing it. She laughed at his joke about using it to check girls out. "Is that the plan? Maybe I will use that plan to lure the guys to me". Erin hold the bottom half to her waist "Excuse me boys, anybody want to see a sunset?" She sticks her tongue out, enjoying the playful teasing.

"Yeah, you are right!" Erin takes the bikini into the dressing room before returning a few moments later, wearing it. "Fits super comfy, and I love the pattern even more now that I see what it looks like on me" She does s spin and a pose "So...any thoughts...does the sunset suit you?" She looks over her shoulder and shoots Jason a wink. She was ready to hit the beach.

At the mention of a Sailor Moon costume, Eren chimed in, "Yeah, I guess a Tuxedo Mask costume would look pretty hot on me, huh?" His tone of voice reflected his confidence as he sat there mirroring Lily's 'thinking' pose. A few moments later, after Lily and Athena were finished discussing ideas, which included body painting. A southern belle walked up to their table referring to the male as, "Sweetheart."

Eren made a stink face when she told them of how much an Uber & Lyft would be. The alternative to that would be to ride in her pink jeep- free of charge. The woman appeared to have overheard their conversation as she said she needed to 'pickup a couple things'. Eren was about to request her name when Athena piped up, complimenting the stranger in English & Lily in Italian.

'She's bi-lingual too? Wow.' Cutting Lily a glance, Eren took a stab at the the foreign language she uttered... And she speaks, French? I gotta take up more language courses this semester. I'm slacking. '

Suddenly Athena's hand came crashing down, landing with a hard smack on his arm as she squealed with excitement. Eren gave Athena a puzzled look. She had become excited over...cereal? Thankfully, her further explanation help clear up his confusion. For a moment there, he assumed that she had drank a lil' too much for one day. "Yeah, but I don't know if there are any 7-11's around here though, but I sure can go for a slushie." He nearly salivated at the thought before reminding himself of the presence of their new guest.

"Excuse me, Miss. I'll be more than happy to take you up on your generous offer, but before we get out of here... Could you please tell us your name first? I don't think we'd feel comfortable riding with a stranger? I'm Eren and these are my friends Athena & Lillian." He inquired, while simultaneously introducing the trio to her.

@IfIWereInYourShoes
@Pastel
@di moon

Last edited:
" I'm too much of a Marvel fan to ever wear anything DC." Camilla said as they headed into Target " we'll go costume shopping after Target, then head back to the room to put everything up."

She grabbed a cart for their things and headed towards appliances first.
" Okay we need a mini fridge, and a Microwave. Now for costumes I'm voting for Spiderman and Deadpool with me being Deadpool. Not that Gwen-pool crap either."

Gwen pool whoever came up with that sucked. It's forever know as spideypool forever.

" So silver or black fridge."
Camilla asked looking over at her roommate

Damn that's a tall drink of water...Like some sexy white chocolate yes...you know what silver would go better with our room colors anyway

" Hey Will how do you feel about some eye candy." She asked elbowing Will and pointing out the man

@gucci

Last edited:
Sweet. I’m headed to the store myself – picking up a toaster oven and coffee maker. Lily responded via text. Gordie nodded his head appreciatively. Why didn’t he think of that? He shot her back a text with two emojis. (y)💪

He soon got the text from Irene as well, indicating she was outside in her ride and Gordie bounded out from the dorm to go meet her. He caught sight of her smoking a ciggy like some special forces broad right out of the movies. This is my killing shirt her t-shirt read in flamboyant colors. Damn, as if her face and entire physique didn’t exclaim that already? Barely a day into university and he already made friends with a daredevilish hardcase. Frankly he was enjoying the exhilaration of it all. School certainly wouldn’t be boring this semester. And there were still so many people to meet. He flicked his fingers and shot her some finger guns in acknowledgement to rolling out, getting into the front seat and having to adjust it back just to fit comfortably. Then they were off.

And what a ride it was. Irene certainly swore like a sailor and with good measure, given the extreme stop-and-go sport that every driver loved to play down here. “What a fuckin’ idiot.” He exclaimed in astonishment at the sheer audacity of some people to simply not care of others on the road. “Everyone have a death wish in this country? The matter with y’all.” Gordie said when Irene bitched out another, frankly agreeing with her justification for the language. It was rather creative. They managed to get some serious talk in about his future. “Back home preferably, though you make more money on American teams. No, the bullshit degree totally makes sense. At least mine can fast track me to a teaching career if I goof out of the league or something.” Gordie chuckled lightheartedly.

“Are Wal*Mart’s really that fucked up here? Damn. Yeah they told me Seattle is pretty tame compared to the rest of this place.” Gordie noted, getting out of the car. He might be a tough son of a bitch to play hockey, crashing bodies and checking other players and even dropping the gloves to fight but what use was all that hardass toughness against a gun? “You think people would carry on campus? Whatever happened to making love first.” He winked over to her, coming around to head into Target. They used to have these in Canada but they all closed down around 2015.

Following the neatly displayed signs indicating which alley contained what, they came to the appliances section of the store. Gordie really wasn’t a picky shopper. He saw a minifridge that was compactible and small. How much could two people really need to reserve in terms of food? Only for a few days at tops. He grabbed one of the boxed minifridges behind the main display one and hefted it over a shoulder, hugging it to the side of his head easily with his arm as he turned back to Irene. “I think we all good to go here.” He said with a grin, waiting for her to choose her particular minifridge. “Ya need help with that or what?” He asked with a little cocky smirk, as if hefting one boxed minifridge wasn’t tough enough. Well it was starting to awaken the burn from his workout again. Maybe they ought to have grabbed one of those carts. The price tag wasn’t so bad on these either.

“Then we need to fill these bad boys up with some goodies. Of the liquid kind. What’s your favourite beer, Rennie?” Gordie inquired of her, though people had varied tastes in alcohol and she could just as easily not be a beer drinker at all.

@LilGunner
@Pastel

Jason was glad that she liked his find. He had remembered what she had said about ocean scented candles and knew that this was the bikini for her. She would have looked great in any bikini, but this bikini was the only one he saw that practically had Erin's name on it. He laughed at her playful teasing, having fun.
"Hey, everyone likes a sunset. It's foolproof."

Jason followed her to the dressing room and patiently waited outside. When she came out, his face lit up. It was obvious from the look on his face that he was stunned by her hotness. She did a spin and a pose, which he loved.
"Girl, that sunset is so bright," he said as he put on a pair of black sunglasses pulled from his pocket, "that I got to wear shades."
After a chuckle, he removed the sunglasses a put them back in his pocket.

"All jokes aside, you look really hot. Like, I'm blown away right now."
He took the blue trunks with white wave in hand and headed into the dressing room.
"Guess it's my turn."
He stripped off his shorts and tank for now, leaving on his boxers until he made the purchase. Stepping out, he smiled at Erin.

"So, how's it look?"
It was obvious that Jason lifted, as his body was all hard muscle. However, right next to his well-defined six pack was a scar from a bullet hole. Behind his right shoulder was a scar from a knife where he had been stabbed. These were parts of his past that he hadn't mentioned, but he knew sooner or later he would have to talk about them. Smiling at Erin, he playfully flexed his arms, the hard muscle being thick enough to light a match on.

Anna looked around a bit when she was referred to as a tall glass of water, then she realized-the woman was talking about her. “Oh, aren’t you sweet?!” She turned and lifted her foot, like a foot-pop in a kiss in an old movie. “It’s the shoes. I’m a shorty. My Mama blames my dad’s family genes, all the women are short. Both my parents are almost six feet tall or more. So unfair.” She sighed, but smiled. She knew she was fun-sized.

The surprise of her pink Jeep made her smile broaden, and she was glad to hear the two females were excited about the pink. She got a lot of offended looks when people heard the color of her Jeep-she just warned people to avoid OMG NO! reactions when she just sprung it on folks. “Oh, honey-” she giggled. “It’s not like bright pink-it’s more of a rose-gold, but everyone back home calls it The Barbie Jeep. Still hard to miss”

Talk of 7/11’s made her grin. “There are some in Miami-I passed them coming into town from Georgia, but there are some around. Just don’t know how far of a walk or ride they are. After my last fillup, I was good on gas, so I didn’t pay too much attention since I didn’t need gas and there weren’t any last chance for fuel signs.”

Eren asked her name, and blushed. “I’m so sorry-where are my manners?” She offered her hand for a shake to each of the three she’d offered a ride to. “Annabelle Beaumont of the Savannah Beaumonts,” she introduced herself. “I was gonna get a spiked Arnold Palmer, but I can just get the drive-safe version. Just let me get one to-go, and walk with you guys back?” They looked like they might want to finish their drinks anyways.

“I don’t know if you need to get anything from your dorms or not. And hanging out could be fun!” Though, if their dorms were like hers...Might be crowded if her roommate was territorial of their side of the room. She gave a little wave and went up to the bar to ask for her to-go drink, and she returned to the trio. “Now-I do have cargo room, but keep in mind-two of you will be in the backseat, so if you’re planning on couches and futons to put together, may want to see about delivery or I can make a couple trips,” she said with a grin.

@Damien_Akira
@Pastel
@IfIWereInYourShoes

"Can't be to careful. Especially in Florida," she said as they headed into the store. Her head tilted toward Gordie to catch the wink after his wit. "Love's got shit to do with a deranged mind. Plenty of schools have been shot up. Gun-free zone my ass," she said as she pushed her sunglasses to the top of her blond head. Walking along side Gordie she had to pull up short as they turned, having to pivot on her left foot making her gait awkward for a moment. With how neatly the Target was laid out it was easy to find the section with small appliances. A decent enough selection. Her eyes followed Gordie as he just stooped down and hefted one up and onto his shoulder. Like she said, putting those muscles to good use.

Hands on her hips she stared at the selection. Reasonable prices but she wasn't too good at sharing a small space. If her roomate did end up showing they'd be in for a rude shock. Her eyes bounced over at him with his quip. An eyebrow quirked up at the cocky joke. "Yeah sure, but if you drop it you're buying me a second one," she responded without a single twitch of a smile in her lips. While she could carry it through the store she had other items in mind too. They'd probably need carts to carry it all.

Rennie. Irene went still at the nickname. Her eyes flicked to him, her head unmoving. Just like at the gym she looked like she was prepared to give him a verbal lashing, or even a physical one. Her lips pressed to a thin line and drew a long breath through her nose. Cheeks puffed as she released the breath. "Reeny...if you're going to use a nickname. Rennie sounds like a carnival reject." Finally she turned her head and looked up at the minifridge suspended over his shoulder. "If we're getting brews we'll need a cart. You don't have to show off for me. Wait here." Somehow she rolled a cheeky compliment and an order into a single breath. Expecting him to do just that she left for the front of the store.

At the cart return a woman was pulling her bags out of a cart to push it in. Irene slapped a hand onto the side and pulled it away. She grabbed a second and dragged both behind her through the store, right back to where she had told Gordie to wait. "Work smarter, not harder," she said as she pushed one towards him and dragged the other with her. Irene selected a slightly larger fridge, one about half as tall as herself, with a small but separate freezer part. The tiny freezers in other fridges were took small and never kept frozen things properly frozen. She hefted it up and plopped it into her cart with a small huff. "So about that booze. Can't say I'm a big beer drinker...wine and vodka though." She made an 'OK' sign with her hand accompanied by a click of her tongue. "But I've been known to down a decent Hefeweizen from time to time. How about you?"

At the liquor aisle Catty pulled up her cart. Thank God for Florida and it's lax liquor laws. One bottle of each flavor of the Ketel One Botanicals would do the trick for her. Couldn't just drink the same flavor forever, that was boring. "Taste of home?" She asked as she picked up a bottle of Crown Royal. While she didn't smirk at him a little light of amusement danced in her eyes. Whether he took it or not it was time to head for beer and wine. Irene was quick to pick out a couple bottles of Pinot Grigio and Riesling. "You are old enough to drink in the states right?" She suddenly thought to asked with raised eyebrows. "I'm not buying for minors."

Back
Top Bottom