Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

“With my life” Yuki then offered him his hand to shake before they headed off to their new homes. Both of the older men were in for hell once they got on their planes

Gabriel was just looking towards him before he was taking his accepted hand and shaking it. After that he was turning so that he could head off to the plane and try to calm Sakura down before his father got there. Soon enough he was sitting next to her and offering her a book, although for the time being he wasn't speaking at all. Nope give her a bit of silence, and if she spoke to him then he would respond.

Mihaela was already sitting on the plane with one leg crossed over the other and her arms folded across her chest. She was slightly annoyed at that point in time. But who could blame any of them for being annoyed. All of this was so unfair!

Sakura thanked him and then took the book smiling when she saw the cover.

yuki boarded the plane and before going over to her he gather the art supplies that had been suggested and gave them to here

Gabriel was just giving a faint smile before he spoke in a gentle voice, "I am just as upset as you are, but for the time being, please just read the book, or even sleep. We can be upset at our fathers once we get back to my home safely. And please... try and rest. You are injured." No he was demanding that she do anything, merely advising her to do these things, just wanting to make sure that she stayed healthy. This was a part of the promise to Yuki after all, keeping her safe, which meant keeping her healthy.

Mihaela was looking towards Yuki as he came over and soon enough a number of art supplies were being handed to her. Oh a sketchbook and some pencils. This had her giving a faint smile and she was giving a soft thank you. Well this would keep her distracted for a bit.

“Your welcome it’s a long trip so try to get some rest as well”. Yuki would be having works with his father later over the whole thing.

Sakura nodded her head and theN laid her head back lightly on the chair

Mihaela just looked at him for a moment in time before she was commenting, "Sadly I'm not feeling tired at all." And now that she had a sketchbook, that is what she was going to do during the trip. Sketching whatever came to mind. The current thing that she was sketching was her former "family" before she had been taken in by Adrian. Her elder "siblings" and her younger "siblings". They had been a happy family of five, with her being the middle of them all. There had been an older boy who had been about thirteen, and an older girl that was a year younger than him. Then the two younger ones had been four and six, while Mihaela herself had been nine, soon to turn ten.

Yuki nodded his head “ that is understandable” while she drew Yuki decided to read. Like his sister he enjoyed reading and it would keep his mind off of what was going on at the moment.

with in minutes of resting her head back Sakura was out cold exhaustion and blood loss catching up with her.

Gabriel was just looking over towards her for a moment before he was just settling back and listening to music through his headphones. As he listened, there were occasional parts where he was lipsyncing the lyrics.

The next few hours seemed to go by rather quickly, and soon enough both groups were pulling into a airstrip to land. At some point during the trip, Mihaela had ended up falling asleep, her sketchbook just laying in her lap, the picture that she had been working on finished, other than a bit of shading. While she was asleep, Gabriel was wide awake and having a conversation with his father, not pertaining to the arranged marriages, at least not anyways.

Sakura shifted as she woke up and groaned a. little as she was feeling rather ill and then sighed as each time she took a deep breath it felt like she was being shot again.

Gabriel was looking over towards Sakura when he heard her groan before he spoke, "Morning. We are landing soon. I'll be taking you to the family hospital to get you patched up."

"Yes it is quite necessary to go to the hospital. No need to worry it is a private owned hospital. My mother actually owns it, so she'll be the one to get you patched up." Gabriel spoke after a moment in time.

What had Mihaela waking up was the sudden turbulence that they seemed to hit, yet again that was pretty common with planes. Not to say that she was overly pleased with it. Mihaela was rubbing her eyes slightly before just looking around.

Gabriel just looked towards her before he was commenting, "Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it." With that he was getting to his feet so that they could get going.

Once it was clear that they had landed, Mihaela was getting to her feet so that she could get off of the damn plane.

Gabriel just looked towards her before he spoke, "Besides my mother is by far the best person to doublecheck your injuries and make sure that you are alright."

Mihaela got off of the plane and just looked around for a brief moment in time, before she was pushing some hair out of her face. She was letting out a small breath of air before she was commenting that it was quite beautiful.

"I have no plans to annoy your mother especially if she is gonna be the one poking and prodding at my side" Sakura then moved to go down the steps.

Yuki looked at her and smiled lightly "yea it is and I have to say those colors on the Kimono suit you" Yuki had helped her into his sisters kimono before they stepped off of the plane so no one questioned why she was dressed differently then they were. Yuki had spent the last two hours going over arrival procedures for when they landed with her

Gabriel was just looking over for a moment before he chuckled, "To be honest, I think she would find it strange if you didn't. Mihaela is terrible when it comes to seeing a doctor as well. You two will get along well as "sisters" in the future as well. You have a bit in common, just by your mannerisms." And no this was being said as a genuine compliment at that point in time. The two ladies were very similar, both of them not a force to be reckoned with.

Mihaela was just looking down at the kimono that she had changed into before she was mumbling that the clothes were comfortable.... but she definitely preferred her short shorts and crop tops. As soon as they were off the plane she was gazing around a bit, although didn't make it obvious that she wasn't from there. No she knew better than that.

Sakura nodded her head lightly "yea well I am not fond of doctors to begin with but I have learned to deal with the poking when it is needed.

"You are definitely like that of my adopted daughter. Both of you have a dislike for doctors. So I'll treat you as I would her. I'll tell you to sit down so I can clean the wound and get it stitched up. You'll be in and out before you know it." a taller woman spoke as she walked up towards the group, and was giving a delicate smile. Adrian's wife, Jessi. An American woman who had married into the family, and had no regret towards it. While she didn't really participate in the whole gang life, she was still one of those people who wasn't fucked with, not with her medical knowledge.

Mihaela just followed along after the men before she was inquiring on if they had an empty room or something at their home. While she loved skateboarding, she loved to dance. And this was something that was incorporated into her fighting quite often. It definitely threw people off.

"mine stems from medical problems as a child" Sakura hated doctors because of it, it had taken her years to get healthy and because of it she avoided doctors.

Yuki looked at her and then nodded his head "we do"

Mihaela was looking over before she was giving a smile and was commenting that she would be able to use it.

Jessi just looked towards her before she spoke, "Well I'm not one of those doctors that will pressure you." With that she was getting the wound cleaned up and then worked on stitching it.

Jessi was giving a chuckle before she spoke, "You are welcome to come to me for medical help whenever." With that she was quickly finishing up and was bandaging up the wound. "Dont get it wet for a couple of days. Change bandages daily."

Back
Top Bottom