Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Akitoki looked at him as well and then nodded his head seeing that at least one of them was safe and sound. While he knew his kids were strong and could protect themselves he still worried about them and wanted to make sure they were safe.

Adrian was looking towards his son before he was inquiring if his sister was safe or not. This had Gabriel giving a small shrug before he spoke, "Yes and no. She is currently skateboarding around town. But last I heard she was headed back here, although taking a confusing route so that she isn't followed."

Akitoki chuckled and then called his daughter wanting to make sure that she and her brother were safe as they were often always together when out somewhere new. Akitoki frowned when he heard his daughter cuss oover being shot in the arm. moving his phone and pinging her and her brother's location had him growling under his breath before he looked at Gabriel "how quickly can you get to my daughter?" Akitoki showed him where she was. while her brother was in the hotel she was several blocks away and seemed to be under attack

Gabriel looked over for a moment in time before he spoke, "Give me a location, and I'll get there." With that he was looking at his phone at the message from his sister, who was commenting that she had found something interesting. Seems like there had been a traitor amongst their two groups, one of the many go between people. Luckily she hadn't been spotted, which would have been troublesome. "Derek betrayed us. He told them that we were coming. Mihaela just spotted him talking to a few of them."

Akitoki swore profusely but gave Gabriel his daughters location before speaking "if she can have her take him out make it clear we don't tolerate traitors" Akitoki knew that this would have to be dealt with and quickly before things got out of hand and they both lost one or all of their children

Gabriel was giving a nod of his head before he was messaging Mihaela stating for him to take Derek out, if she was able to without endangering herself. And by the sounds of it, Gabriel was closest to Akitoki's daughter but Akitoki's son was closest to Mihaela. So if anything, there at least she did have back up if it was needed.

Akitoki then pulled out his phone and called the airport where both of their planes resided and made arrangements to get them all out of there and as quickly as possible

While their fathers were gearing up for a fight, Gabriel was making his way towards where Akitoki's daughter was at. The sooner he got to her, the better. Get her help if it was needed and get the hell out of there. Either returning to their fathers or retreating to one of the numerous safe houses. Although they probably weren't as safe anymore with the fact that Derek had betrayed them.

Mihaela on the other hand had succeeded in cornering the man that had betrayed them, not even intimidated by the man that stood like a whole foot and a half over her. "You know.... We really don't like traitors." she spoke as she pulled out her gun and was pointing it straight at his forehead, no hesitation in her eyes. "So.... I'm here to teach a lesson." she cooed with a rather innocent smile before she was pulling the trigger, and turned around as his dead body fell to the ground. Time to get somewhere safe.

Gabriel would find Sakura hiding behind a metal dumpster with both her arm bleeding as well as her side as she had taken a couple of shots by surprise as tney had come up from behind her while she was talking to someone. currently, she was hiding and trying to regain her strength so that she could fight back the the wound on her side was bad enough that with each breath she hurt more

Gabriel looked around for a moment in time, although he didn't see her at all. Not an issue at all though. It was good that she was well hidden. With that he was softly calling out her name before adding on a few seemingly random words. A safe phrase that her father had told him to say, to let the girl know that he was too be trusted.

As this was happening, Mihaela was taking to retreating to the hotel since it was closest at that point in time, and was just ducking behind the front desk. Man that had a few strange looks but she was just commenting that she was hiding from her ex-boyfriend, the male that just happened to walk in. Rather brutish and rude looking male. Not that he was actually her ex, but it definitely worked as an excuse. They didn't reveal where she was hiding.

Sakura heard the phrase and replied with her own this would tell him where she was hiding as she didn’t think she could move on her own at that point in time

Gabriel was following after her voice and was soon enough kneeling in front of her, inquiring if she was alright.

Mihaela was heading up to an upper level in the hotel, and walking up to a room to knock on the door. The room that she had been informed that Sakura's brother was staying in. And according to what her father had learned from their father, it was possible that the male didn't know what was going on.

Sakura looked at him and moved her hand from her side showing him where she had been shot “bastards got my arm and side I knew I should have worn my body armor” Sakura had a set she work under all of her clothes to remain safe and sound.

yuki opened his door when she knocked and then frowned lightly seeing her there as he knew she had gone skating

Gabriel looked towards her for a moment before he was speaking, "Well I cannot do much here and now. Lets get to the nearest safe house and I'll get you patched up there." With that he was helping her up to her feet.

Mihaela looked towards him before she spoke, "Good to know that father's intel was correct, and your father says hello by the way." She was glancing over her shoulder for a moment in time before she was actually pushing him into the room slightly when she heard the elevator ding. Nope she wasn't sure if she had been followed, and she really didn't want to find out.

When she stood up Sakura stumbles and fell in to him. It took her a few seconds before she was able to react “ sorry my legs are a little weak” Sakura then moved to step back a bit and give him space.

yuki moved back and once she was in he closed the door behind them so that no one knew she was there

Mihaela just let out a small breath before she was explaining the situation and then commented that the traitor wasn't going to be an issue at all. That had been dealt with already.

Gabriel was just nodding his head then wrapped an arm around her to help keep her stable. Alright lets get going. There is a safe house about a block away from here. I'm guessing that is where you were attempting to get too?"

“Yes I felt someone watching me and I didn’t want to show them where our fathers are so I was headed there”. Sakura let out a small hiss when she shifted work but she hoped that her wound wasn’t serious

Yuki nodded his head “ father has probably already made plans to get us all out of here safe”

Gabriel was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "I understand that. It seems like my sister took care of the traitor that had been in our midst." And time to start heading towards the safe house.

Mihaela gave a small shrug before she spoke, "I have no idea. I had a brief conversation with my brother earlier before taking off."

Sakura nodded her head “ ok” Sakura was fading fast mainly from shock but blood loss was a factor as well. While she struggled to stay awake sleep kept calling her and she had to keep hurting herself but poking her wound to stay alert.

Gabriel just continued to walk with her, and soon enough they got to the safe house. He was giving his sister a call to see how she was doing, and make sure that she was safe.

While he called his sister Sakura sank to the floor. She didn’t even try to get to a chair or anything. Using the wall to slow her descent to the ground she left a streak of blood on the wall as she went

"I'm good, I'm at the hotel. Derek was taken care of. Easy enough." Mihaela commented over the phone as she peered out the window, just looking around for a brief moment in time. "Keep to the shadows." was all she said before she was hanging up with her brother, then turned her attention towards Yuki.

Gabriel was hanging up with his sister before he was going over to help Sakura get her wounds taken care off, after he had grabbed the first aid kit.

Yuki was on the phone with his father when she finished and then hung up after telling his father he would let her know “ so dad is calling my sister to let them know but we are to meet at the airstrip in a few hours according to him you’ll be coming home with my father and I while Sakura goes with your family he said it would all be explained in flight”

Mihaela was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was giving a slow nod of her head. Okay, well that was quite strange to hear, but she wasn't going to argue it. Honestly nobody was going to be looking for the pair of them walking around. They would be looking for the sibling pairs in general, or one single sibling.

"it was probably arrainged to keep my sister safe, we have a tradition in our group if you can beat my sister in battle you get the right to date her should my sister be injured or unable to fight she loses if a challenge is issued so father probably asked if you could step in for her which is allowed and if you are as strong as she is you will beat them all" Yuki smiled at her and then looked at the time

Back
Top Bottom