Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Adrian just looked towards Akitoki before he spoke, "I take no offense to that, I know exactly how that goes." And now that he was looking, he only saw one of his children still in the room. Seemed like Mihaela had already disappeared off, and Gabriel was simply commenting that she had grabbed her board from their luggage and went off. Well there was a skate park pretty close to where they were.

Akitoki nodded his head and then watched as the remining children left the room before he turned to his friend. "it is good to see you face to face again old friend

Adrian was inclining his head before he spoke, "It is good to see you as well." With that being said, the pair took to discussing stuff that had happened to them since the last time they had meet face to face. Once that conversation had come to an end, that is when they were getting into the topic at hand.

"so do we want them to spend time together first or do we want them to marry and then get to know each other?" Akitoki knew that marriage before knowing the other person could back fire or it could work out very well but it all depended on the parties personalities

"I feel like we could let them spend some time together first. We won't inform them as to why. But we'll insist that Gabriel shall hang around Sakura, and Mihaela will hang around with Yuki." Adrian commented before stating that they could just stay there for a while. It was safe enough, and it gave them some time to explore, and get to know each other. "Although I do know that the premise of coming here was I had some jobs for my children to complete. Mihaela I am sending to the capital building to hack into their system and get the information about a particular group that is rising up in the area. And Gabriel is going to collect a couple of things from some allies we have here." Adrian was commenting after a brief period of time.

Akitoki nodded his head and then sighed "they are going to be pissed to all hell when they find out what we have done" Akitoki knew his daughter would be furious while his son would accept it without complaint while being pissed. Akitoki then pulled out a sealed letter "this is from ym wife she asked me to make sure you got this if our children ever became betrothed to each other

Adrian looked over before he was commenting, "So I think to help them form bonds... lets send them together. Sakura will go with Gabriel, and Yuki will go with Mihaela." With that he was accepting the letter so that he could open it up and read it.

"maybe have them spend some time in each others countries to learn about the culture and about where they would live after they are married" Akitoki waited and let him read the letter in silence

Adrian was reading the letter before looking towards the male when he was commenting about spending time in each other's countries. "Which child would we end up sending where? Either of my children would be willing to go, they enjoy exploring. And regardless of that, my kids still have those tasks to finish while we are here." he spoke after a moment in time.

"I think Sakura should head back home with you and your son as that is where she would live after they marry unless you plan on handing your family business over to your daughter?"

Adrian looked over before he spoke, "No I don't plan on handing over the business to Mihaela, she doesn't want to be leader anyways. She is more of a fighter than leader."

"then Sakura shall go back to Italy with you and Mihaela shall come back to Japan with me and Yuki if that is ok with you" Akitoki knew that this would irritate the children but it had to be done there were different cultural norms that each of the girls had to adjust too.

Adrian was looking over before he was nodding his head then spoke, "That is acceptable." They would tell the children after they got back, and hopefully they weren't going to be highly irritated.

"now the fun part keeping our children from killing us" Akitoki chuckled and that talked with his old friend about the past while they waited for their children to return for dinner

Adrian chuckled before he spoke, "One of the reasons that I didn't stop Mihaela from going off to the skatepark. That is what keeps her calm."

Adrian chuckled before he was commenting that he could easily call her back at that point in time. Not that it would be a problem at all. Although he had a very strange feeling that something was about to happen, which had him looking around a bit.
Mihaela was in fact at the skatepark, showing off... not that that was overly unusual for her at all. The young woman definitely knew her way around a skatepark and she definitely knew how to skate. No fear at all, no hesitation in her tricks. If she fell and got hurt, then that is how it was. Her attention did however turn towards a few black cars that seemed to be driving past the park at a slower speed than what they really needed to.
'Hey Miha, you read me?' came the voice of her brother into her ear, through the communicator that she always had on her person.
'Yeah I read you loud and clear.' she commented and listened as he was explaining that it seemed like a few opposing groups had figured out that their families were visiting there. Seemed like the safe zone wasn't as safe as they thought, not that she was concerned.

Akitoki shifted and pulled a long case over to him and then pulled the top out before pulling out a set of swords one he handed to Adrian "as promised long ago a master-crafted sword it would take a lot of damage before needing to be sharpened something my daughter is qualified to do should you need it" Akitoki then pulled his own out and secured it to his waist. as Adrian was his friend he would never harm the male or alow for him to be hurt while he was living. Akitoki then looked at him and pulle dout some papers going over the marraige agreements so they could finalize them while the kids were exploring

Adrian was just looking towards Akitoki for a moment in time before he was accepting the sword from him, and was securing it to his waist as well. After that he was looking at the papers that were being pulled out, before he was taking them to look over them as well. However he did find himself a bit distracted when his phone buzzed, and he saw that it was a message from Gabriel. A simple SOS that the safe zone wasn't as safe as they had thought it was. "Seems like the enemy found us." was all he said to Akitoki, but for the time being he knew that they were all still safe. The kids could take care of themselves, that much he knew.

"I feared as much but for now we need to finish this it won't take us long and then we can head out and show these punks who the bosses around here are" Akitoki smiled while they both may be old neither of them were weak and pissing them off was a sure way to get killed

Adrian was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Yeah. And even if the kids did happen to get attacked, they are able to fend for themselves. They are our children after all." With that he was just looking through all of the terms that were apart of the contract that was sitting before him.

this had Akitoki chuckling out loud "and we didn't earn our names and reputations by word alone" Akitoki settled in while he waited the terms favored them both and kept them both safe but it would also give them both large amounts of power as well

After Adrian had looked through the terms and was assured that it benefitted them both, then he was signing his name. After that he was sliding the papers back over towards Akitoki so that he could sign the papers as well.

Akitoki signed with both his names first his legal one and then the one given to him on the streets when he was younger. after sending photos of the documents to both their lawyers he looked at him "its time to teach these punks their lessons" Akitoki stood with grave and speed the deifed his age and would shack all who witnessed it.

Adrian was giving a faint chuckle then looked towards the door as it opened, and in came Gabriel. It seemed like his son was talking to somebody on the phone. Mihaela by the looks of it. Well his kids were safe, at least he hoped his daughter was safe. Yet again, she was a lot stronger than she looked.

Back
Top Bottom