Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Jessi looked towards her before she was giving a soft smile then spoke, "Yes I can definitely do that."

Once they arrived at the home, Mihaela was just pausing in her walking briefly to look around, take in the view. It was actually quite beautiful there. She was pushing a few strands of lose hair out of her face as she did so. But man could she feel the jet lag slowly kicking in.

"thank you" Sakura kept her voice low and informed her of the cancer from when she was little and the symptoms she was experiencing, while she figured it was just exhaustion she wanted to be sure

Jessi was just listening to her for a moment although she was gently putting a finger to the female's lips. "Lets step into my office." she spoke after a moment in time. It was a lot more private.

Mihaela followed the pair into the house, and just looked towards some of the people that were roaming around. Well it seemed like this "family" was quite similar to her own. A number of the gang members lived with the leader. Okay so that definitely helped her feel a bit more at home.

Sakura nodded her head and then slowly moved to her office so that she could talk to her some more with out fear of others hearing her.

Yuki greeted those around him as they walked around and he showed her around the house so she hopefully didn't get lost

Jessi closed the door behind her before she inquired, "Do you mind if I make a file for you? Only I will see it and it will help me be able to keep everything straight. And I can help keep track of when symptoms are happening, how often, and what not."

Mihaela was just looking towards some of the people before she was speaking, "I have to wonder how your sister deals with the kimono... while they are comfortable, they aren't the easiest to move in."

"that is fine if you need my medical files I have them on a flash drive so that they are with me at all times granted they are in Japanese" Sakura hoped that it would help

Yuki chuckled "she grew up in them hence why she has them weighted down, if you ever race her on foot you'll lose her strength and stamina are that much better because of it"

Jessi looked towards her before she spoke, "It would be quite helpful to be able to look at your medical files, and just read the information. It'll help me understand everything about what is going on, without you necessarily having to explain everything."

Mihaela just looked towards him before she spoke, "I want my shorts and crop tops back."

Sakura nodded her head and then reached in to the pocket in her sleeve and pulled the thumb drive out and handed it to her.

Yuki looked at her and then chuckled "later for now we have much more to see besides wearing and Kimono full time will help in the long run it allows you to hide your movements better as they had to be subtle and subdued"

Mihaela just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "My movements are unpredictable as it is. This is why I dance." With that she was giving a faint chuckle and continued after her.

Jessi was taking the drive and plugging it into her laptop.

"This will definitely help with that if you like you can learn traditional dancing as well" Yuki smiled and then continued to show her around

Mihaela just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Dance is my life, that is something that I excel in. There isn't many of the dances in the world that I don't know."

"there are several forms of dance that are not known worldwide and even few instructors if you would like I will have them come and give you lessons" yuki knew they would love to teach her as they had Sakura

Mihaela looked towards him before she was speaking with a grin, "Oh I would love to learn more!"

"then I will send in the request just know you will learn in the traditional costumes and they make my sisters normal daily Kimonos seem simple and plain" Yuki then pulled out his phone and made the call that he needed to to get her the teachers

Mihaela just looked towards him before she spoke, "Wearing traditional costumes for dancing is something completely different."

Yuki chuckled and then showed her the pictures of his sister "you'll train every day wearing this and if your moves are off by even a fraction of a second the teacher will make you restart all over again"

"That I am not unuse to. That was what I did to train myself in general." Mihaela was commenting. She wasn't going to mention that there were a few times that she had pushed herself to that point of exhaustion. That was something she was good at hiding.

Mihaela looked at the garden for a moment in time before she was commenting that it was absolutely beautiful. Although she was hiding the yawn that she had.

"it is it was our mothers and you need some sleep and don't try to deny it either" Yuki looked at her lightly and then guided her ot her room

Mihaela was just a bit startled before she was shaking her head a bit then she spoke, "Sorry. I was enjoying the tour, but didn't realize how tired I actually was." After that she was following after him towards where ever she was staying.

"its ok it happens to everyone" Yuki showed her ot a room that had to rooms one was old fashined and traditional and the other was modern.

Mihaela just looked towards him before she spoke, "I have a strange favor to ask of you.... Will you stay with me?" Living on the streets she had gotten so use to sleeping around others, that even now falling asleep took a bit unless there was somebody else with her. Would require him to allow her to use him as a pillow of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom