Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "I wasn't born to Adrian and Jessi, I'm not even blood related to them. I was a orphan that they had taken under their wing. I've grown up so use to having others sleeping next to me, that I find it hard even now to fall asleep unless there is somebody there. At home it isn't as bad anymore but being that this is a new place....."

"you don't have to explain neither me nor my family will judge you for your past" Yuki smiled and then motioned for her to pick which room she wanted to sleep in

Mihaela was just looking towards him before she spoke, "I felt I needed to explain for such an odd request. I'm not ashamed of my past at all. I raised myself, I learned to take care of myself."

"I really don't care to be honest." Mihaela spoke before she was just walking into a random room. No, she really didn't care.

Mihaela just looked towards him before she questioned, "How do you feel about this whole arranged marriage?" Walking into the room she was going over to where the bed was at, and sitting on the edge of it.

"while I am annoyed father didn't speak to us about it I always knew it was coming, it will take some time to adjust to but I feel that I will be able be happy" Yuki knew his parents had had and arranged marriage and were happy before her death

Mihaela was just looking over before she was nodding then spoke, "I definitely would have preferred to have them talk it over with us first. But hopefully we can push off this getting married business until a bit later." She was laying on the bed, just staring up at the ceiling.

"its doubtful at least for us my father and mother were married within a month of getting engaged which is normal here as for your brother and my sister who knows it will all depend on your family" Yuki looked at her and knew that things would be hectic

"My father will push for it to happen soon but my mother.... She won't let it happen for a bit. Give them time to actually get to know each other." Mihaela spoke and was moving, laying her head on his lap since he was sitting on the bed beside her.

Yuki ran his hand through her hair "all while probably monitoring my sisters health if Sakura trust her she will tell her about it I heard your mother is a doctor" Yuki knew he was being vague about her health but he wanted to wait till his sister told her brother

Mihaela was quite content with him running his hand through her hair, it helped ease her nerves a bit. "My mother is a doctor, and even if Sakura hadn't said anything to her, she would have figured it out herself." she spoke in a soft voice in time.

"Sakura doesn't trust doctors she was really ill as a child and all the doctors missed the obvious some even ignored it we almost lost them both to it unfortunatly mom wasn't able to get the treatment she needed and died." Yuki's voice took on a pained sound when he spoke of his mother

"Once my mother discovers what Sakura was ill with, she is going to take to digging deep. Whatever is causing Sakura to be ill, my mother will discover the cause, and will make sure she is treated and cured." Mihaela spoke, although her voice was quite soft and had a sleepy tone to it.

Mihaela was just giving a small nod of her head and was mumbling something, but didn't really respond after that. No this feeling....the head rubbing, this was something that she had done all the time for the younger children. This is what their older "sister" had done for them, and after she had passed away, Mihaela had become the "big sister" of the group. A good thing that she was exhausted, and only seemed to react slightly to the door slamming open and a rather loud person coming in to tell Yuki that his help was needed.

"There are some guys here to pick a fight. They had followed you from the airport." the man spoke, his voice quiet loud. Mihaela was mumbling under her breath for the male to tone it down a bit and was burying her face into Yuki's stomach.

"I do believe you heard the lady and as we are in Japan they will follow our customers and formally challenge me or they will leave" Yuki's voice was soft but firm on this matter they wouldn't get to him with out a challenge and fi they tried they would die

The male just shook his head before he was commenting that those people really didn't care at all, customs weren't anything to them. Which meant that this was the work of one of the other powerhouse groups. A group that is more or less another reason behind why Akitoki and Adrian had decided to forge a bond between their two groups.

Yuki smiled and then spoke "if they wish to deny our customs they will pay the price warn them of this and then get them gone"

The rules wouldn't matter to those men at all, especially considering already they were making their way through the mansion, taking people down. There were a few screams within the home, and a few gunshots. The gunshots are what had Mihaela mumbling a bit under her breath, and she was sitting up. Well it seemed like something interesting was already going to happen, and it was only the first few hours there. Was she going to wear the kimono? Nope. That was being stripped off to reveal the short shorts and halter crop top that she was wearing under it, and the fact that she still had her combat boots on. The kimono was being tossed over the head of the male that was standing in the doorway, and she was pulling her hair up into a tight ponytail.

Yuki sighend. and then stood and walked over to a wardrobe and pulled out his swords "lets end these asses once and for all I am tired of these damn games"

Back
Top Bottom