Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

"Ooh, he's getting close~"
"So much for not liking it, huh~?" They teased him as Akihime's movements picked up some, as if to help him along.

Yukimura couldn’t stand it any longer, spilling his seed on his pants and Akihime’s hand, shuddering at the pleasure she gave him.

She gave a low noise and cleaned him up before redressing him and standing.
"There, now, you're a real man!"
"Congratulations, new blood!"

Yukimura yanked himself free, face still flushed red, clearly very upset and flustered. “You’re all a disgrace to the Order! A disgrace as a man!”

They scowled and shoved him hard, almost knocking him over, "If you were any real man, you would have fought harder. You wouldn't let some tranquil wank you off."

Yukimura felt even more shame, feeling the men were right, he should have fought harder for Akihime’s sake, she must’ve been suffering even more than he. “If any of you were true men, you wouldn’t be defiling Akihime-dono!” What, did he actually care for a tranquil?

They scowled lightly, "Defiling implies she can tell us no." Disgusting. How dare they take advantage of her Tranquility? She couldn't say no even if she wanted to, not to Templars.
"Let us leave, Sanada-dono. We do not need to stay any longer." Akihime said.

“Akihime-dono, this isn’t right!” Yukimura was so angry, angry and ashamed. Angry this had been going on without him even noticing, and ashamed he had allowed himself to be roped into it. “We need to take this to the Knight captain!”

Her expression didn't change but the two grabbed him and wrestled him to the ground.
"If you say anything to the knight captain, I promise to cut off your cock and feed it to you until you choke."
"Sanada-dono will not be going to the knight captain," Akihime said, "Please stop hurting him..."

Yukimura tried to fight them off of him, trying elbow one of them in the face, kick them off, anything to break free. “I will go to the Knight Captain! This is heinous!”

He felt a gauntlet slam into his head and the room spun, stars popping behind his eyes.
"No, please..." Akihime muttered, taking a step forward, "Don't hurt Sanada-dono..."
"What's that? Emotion? I'm surprised, that's quite the breakthrough for a hollow bitch." One said. Akihime frowned faintly.
"I won't let him go to Mitsunari about this."

Yukimura grunted was his head cracked on the hard stone floor, feeling warm blood wet his hair. “Get off of me!” He demanded, giving another hard shove back, trying to keep his thoughts clear.

They punched him again, "Come on, new blood, make us get off. You're so strong, after all."
"Yeah, you're a templar, aren't you?" They taunted.

Yukimura ground his teeth, kicking out hard to try and push himself away from the two. “Akihime-dono! Please go to the Knight Captain!”

She nodded, unable to disobey, before turning to leave the room.
"Oh no you don't!" She was grabbed and pushed to the floor, "Not a single word, Akihime."
"Of course, forgive me..."

“Leave her alone!” Yukimura finally got a hand free, and swung a hard left hook, knocking the Templar off of him moving to climb on top of him, too angry to think straight anymore.

Yukimura kicker and struggled the whole time he was being dragged off the first Templar, choking out a grunt when his airway was squeezed shut; still he fought. He punched the Templar holding him the best he could in the face, but felt himself quickly fading out.

Yukimura gave one last weak punch before he slumped forward, mouth gaping open and his lips turning blue.

Kirkwall was always bustling with people, locals, travelers, merchants, and most were good people with good intentions, but there were bad ones too. Pirates weren’t uncommon, and though most didn’t pillage and run amok, they did bring in, and smuggle out illegal contraband.

Motochika was apart of the Guard, and probably one of the only ones you couldn't bribe. He stayed by the docks to ward off a lot of the pirates cuz, to be honest, he scared them.

Motochika’s presence kept everything in order- for the most part -Nana didn’t scare easily, and she especially wasn’t scared of Motochika. Contraband was how she made her money, and it sure was a lucrative business. She had her own ship and her own crew, and smuggling was something she could do in her sleep.

Back
Top Bottom