Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

Yukimura was finding Circle life rather dark- quite literally -most parts of the Tower didn’t have windows, and with only torchlight to illuminate the way, the shadows were even more ominous.

He hadn't really seen Akihime for most of that day and it became worrying; what if she had wandered too far and had gotten hurt?

Kojurou had to go back to the circle to make sure things were on the up and up; though living outside of the circle was nice, he still had to report for duty when he was called.

Their usual spot of meeting up was empty, Akihime no where in sight, and only the soft distant chatter from down the hall to show he wasn’t the only one within the tower. Where had she gone off to?

The circle tower Kojurou was enlisted to wasn’t all that far from Masamune’s home, off of his land and across a river; it was hidden in the woods and surrounded by many smaller rivers.

As he walked through, he heard voices coming from a side room; one of which he recognized right away as Akihime's.
"This is rather unfitting of a templar...I am not very willing to comply."
"Who will know? Besides, you've never stopped us before."
"It isn't my place to tell you no."

Kojurou sighed softly as he entered the building, looking around at the mages that looked away from him out of fear. He was a rather ruthless and angry man.

Yukimura stopped outside the room, a soft frown on his face as his brows furrowed, what was Akihime doing with a different Templar? He moved closer to the door, peeking in through the crack in the door.

As he made his way into the tower, he found no one would meet his gaze, even the younger Templar’s couldn’t look him in the eye.
“Ser, welcome back, I hope you’ve had safe travels.” It was a Sister, coming out from an adjacent hallway, giving him a short bow.

She was standing there, looking neither annoyed or happy as two templars spoke rather cockily toward her. She made a noise and started to untie her robes for them. Was she stripping?!

"I did." He replied, he never liked how everyone was scared of him. But he couldn't really help his nature.

Yukimura’s eyes widened at the sight, mouth dropping open and his body freezing up. What was this? What was he witnessing? This wasn’t Akihime, what were these Templar’s doing?

“I’m glad, you must be Katakura Kojurou, I was told we were expecting your return today. Your room is the same, and the things you’ve left in it remain,” The woman walked beside him as he moved down the hall, keeping pace with him- she had an Antivan accent, a heavy one at that. “If you’d like, a bath can be prepared for you, or even a meal?”

Akihime's eyes moved to the door and locked Yukimura's gaze, her hands freezing where they were.
"Hey, hey, why'd you stop?" The first growled. Akihime rose her eyes to the two in front of her before looking back at Yukimura.
"Sanada-dono..." She muttered.

"Uh, no...just a bath would be fine." He said gently, "Thank you..."

Yukimura felt his anger rise up in his gut, making his fists clench as he shouldered the door open, an angry scowl on his face. “What are you doing!?” He demanded of the two Templar.

“Of course, I’ll have a tranquil send word for you when the bath is prepared.” She said with a nod before leaving to prepare a hot bath for him.

They looked back at him and smirked.
"Oh, it's the new kid."
"Aki, you didn't tell him about our fun~?"
"We do not have fun and I do not take pleasure in you forcing yourselves on me." She replied flatly.

He sighed softly and sat at his desk, rubbing his temples gently. Well, at least someone in the whole place wasn't shitting themselves in fear when he was around.

Yukimura looked beyond enraged, face red from the whole situation. He moved over to Akihime quickly, taking her gently by the arm. “I’m reporting this to our superiors.” He said firmly. “Akihime-dono, please cover yourself.”

A soft knock came at his door not too long later. “Ser, your bath has been prepared for you.” It was the same Antivan sister, and thinking back on it, she had to be new, as she hadn’t seen her within the tower before.

Akihime moved to retie her robes but the other two templars shoved Yukimura hard to the other side of the room, causing him to release Akihime and have her stumble a bit.
"You aren't reporting shit, small fry." He growled, "We can't have you ruining our fun with the only worth while bitch in this whole place."
"Please do not hurt Sanada-dono. Mitsunari would be very unhappy." Akihime said.

Kojurou had been gone for a while, plus he didn't really know everyone by name and face anyway. He moved to the door ans opened it.
"Thank you, I appreciate it.." He said.

Yukimura’s scowl set deeper in his face, taking a step forward to try and move himself between Akihime and the two Templar’s. “This will be brought to the Knight-Captain, these acts are beyond heinous and deviant!”

She bowed her head slightly to him. “It is my honor to be able to serve fine Templar’s such as yourself.”

The two looked to Akihime and one nudged his head.
"Aki, why don't you convince him to stay?"
"How would I accomplish that task?" Akihime asked. He smirked and the other restrained Yukimura rather easily.
"Why don't you give him a kiss, huh?"

He blushed softly and averted his gaze. "O-Oh, um...thank you.." He muttered. He hadn't really heard that from someone who wasn't his superior before.

Yukimura struggled to break free from the Templar as his arms were twisted behind his back, eyes widening. “What are you doing?! Unhand me!” He demanded.

Akihime moved toward Yukimura and grasped his shoulders gently before pressing her lips to his. Her eyes slid closed, as if she was actually enjoying herself, but it was probably so he wouldn't get weirded out by her staring at him the whole time.

Yukimura’s own eyes went wide, face flushing a deep red, Akihime’s soft lips pressed against his own. This was wrong, he shouldn’t be doing this, this shouldn’t be happening at all.

She pulled away and took a step back, "There."
"Why not be even more kind~? You could pleasure him with your mouth~"
"I would rather not. I do not enjoy being forced to pleasure anyone." Akihime answered.
"Well, you have to listen to us or you'll just be punished the next time Mitsunari comes by."
"You know he doesn't believe you when you tell him about our romps." They told her. She exhaled and looked to Yukimura.
"I'm very sorry, Sanada-dono..."

“That’s enough! Th-This has gone too far! Release me now, and perhaps the Knight Captain will show you mercy!” Yukimura’s heart was pounding in his chest, trying to struggle his way out of the Templar’s grip.

They slapped their hands over Yukimura's mouth to keep him quiet as Akihime went to work moving the lower robes of him armor. How awful and cruel these men were, to force this mage to do things she couldn't properly consent to; to ignore her when she told them no and that she disliked what they had her do or what they did to her. It made him sick and angry that men such as these were in the same ranks as him, that he called them brothers.

Yukimura did his best to try and break free from his captors, while at the same time trying to stop Akihime without hurting her, but he was finding it an uphill battle. When her soft hands touched his manhood, he froze up, feeling his neck and ears flush deep.

She was surprisingly gentle for someone with her lack of emotion. Maybe that's how they trained her to be; no, that sounded awful, don't think like that. She's being manipulated and used because she can't defend herself against them.

Yukimura couldn’t look, couldn’t bring himself to watch Akihime work at getting him hard, squeezing his eyes shut and turning his head away. His cock throbbed and swelled in Akihime’s hands, growing hot as she fondled him, soft muffled noises coming from Yukimura; was she making him feel good?

She worked faster steadily, she knew what to do and it just made him feel worse. The two templars seemed to be having a good laugh about it, finding his muffled anguish and discomfort amusing.

Yukimura’s breathing became more ragged the longer Akihime stroked him, face showing his embarrassment. His struggles became weak jerks as he came closer to his climax.

Back
Top Bottom