Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

“I’ve got more coin than I can carry and an empty ship to fill with cargo, what’s not to be happy about~?” She asked, fiddling with her cup.

“Well I’m sure the drink in front of you will sweeten that sour taste in your mouth..~” She laughed and slammed back the last of her drink.

He grumbled and drank as much as he could just to tolerate her. It didn't take much, he hadn't eaten much that day so the alcohol absorbed rather quickly into his system. He seemed to relax a lot easier around her thanks to it.

“I’m surprised you haven’t hauled me down to jail yet, what’s wrong, give up on your witch hunt~?” She teased.

“Oh c’mon, you nearly knocked my teeth down my throat last time~ aren’t you at least a little sorry~?” Her own words were slurred a bit, working on another drink.

“Oh~?” She leaned against him, pressing her shoulder to his. “How sorry~? Enough to buy me a drink~?”

Nana grinned a lopsided grin, ordering another whiskey with a happy grin. “Y’know, you’re far too stiff, even when you’re drunk.”

“I’m sure you have plenty of ways of relievin’ stress.” She took a long swig, making a noise of happiness- good whiskey.

“Mm, you’re right, but I’m my opinion, you haven’t had that in a long while.” She said, voice a bit quieter.

“That happens when people find out you beat both men and women.” She said with a snort, chuckling a bit. “Maybe you should go find a brothel, they might be scared, but they might take your money.”

Nana burst out laughing, turning to look at Motochika, face flushed red in her drunken state. “I’m on your list of women that do it for you? I’m honored~”

“I won’t be doing it in some back alley, but I’d be more than happy to accompany you for the night if you have a bed~” She purred.

Nana stood, paying her own tab and following Motochika- truth be told, she was interested, Motochika wasn’t an ugly man, a bit rough around the edges, but handsome enough.

They went through to the less thuggish and slightly safer part of Low Town, where Motochika stumbled up the stairs to his door with a snicker and unlocked his home, "It ain't pretty but it's home."

Back
Top Bottom