Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

“I’m sorry Akihime... I don’t mean to make this a painful ordeal, but I feel I have no right to see you.” Yukimura admitted.

"I understand." She said, though she didn't really. It was illogical for him to do this; she forgave him, so he should just accept it and move on. Why didn't he? She might have understood better if she weren't Tranquil, maybe. But that would always be the case.
"I suppose I will see you when I see you."

Yukimura was saddened to see Akihime go, but he just couldn’t bring himself to forgive himself, no, not yet. “Goodbye, Akihime..”

Her new guardian always seemed to lose track of her, which annoyed Mitsunari greatly. She was always found in random areas of the tower, places she really had no place being. It annoyed the Knight-Captain greatly. The incident between her and Yukimura seemed so long ago, and it felt like she had completely forgotten about him. It was months since he had seen her last, and if he hadn't heard all the chatter about her appearing randomly all over the place, he would think she was gone. At least until some odd men came to the tower. They had templar armor but it also wasn't. It had an odd symbol of an eye on the chest. Who were they?

Yukimura was busy scrubbing the floors when he heard the commotion, saw people heading to the main tower hall- for what? He set the scrub brush down and moved to follow, curious as to what was happening.

"This is an outrage! You cannot just take my mage! My sister!" Mitsunari was screaming at the top of his lungs, furious as ever.

There were quite a few people gathered, both mages and Templar’s- even a few Tranquil’s stood silently and watched. Yukimura did his best to see what was happening, brows furrowed as he pushed his way through the crowd to see just exactly what was happening.

Mitsunari was yelling at a man with white hair and a purple mask, Akihime standing with a couple of the oddly armored Not-Templars.
"I demand to know why you're taking her!" Mitsunari yelled.
"That is strictly need to know, Mitsunari my boy, and I need not tell you." The man said. Akihime looked up and saw Yukimura, watching him quietly. She was being taken away? To where?
"She is too old to be taught in the Vigil!"
"None are too old for Andraste's grace."

Yukimura felt his stomach turn in knots, what was this? What were they talking about? Why were they taking Akihime? Was something wrong with her? Was she going to be taken away?

"She will train at the Vigil and if she passes her training, she will become a Seeker."
"Out of the question!!" Mitsunari argued, "She is a Tranquil! She will be of no use to you!"
"What do you care what happens to her? She's Tranquil. If she fails, she'll become an archivist."
"Serah," Akihime piped up, "I thank you for this opportunity. I will train at your Vigil, even if I doomed to fail it."
"You have no issue leaving the tower?" Hanbei asked. Akihime was quiet for a moment, and she glanced at Yukimura briefly before looking back at Hanbei.
"There is nothing for me here, serah." She replied.

Yukimura felt like time had stopped, like a spell had been cast to cloud his head; he couldn’t look away from Akihime, but didn’t want to look either. He had pushed her away, pushed her too far and now she was gone, but he only had himself to blame.

"I believe that settles that." Hanbei smiled though it was less than comforting, "Will you need to pack?"
"No, serah, I can leave as I am." She replied.
"Akihime..." Mitsunari looked devastated and she looked to him with her blank expression.
"I will come back if I can, Mitsunari. I will not abandon you as father did." She replied. Hanbei and the other Seekers moved to leave and Akihime stopped beside Yukimura.
"Take care, Sanada. This is good bye for the foreseeable future."

“Akihime I-..”
“That’s enough of that, get moving.” Akihime was pushed forward a bit roughly, the Seeker behind her scowling at Yukimura.
“I’m sure your boyfriend’ll miss you plenty, blah blah..” He sneered.

Nana was back in Kirkwall, docking for the next few days to let her crew rest and to restock on supplies. For the night however, she was determined to simply get drunk and have a good time.

When he approached the bar, he saw a very familiar person, one he didn’t particularly want to see in that moment. Nana was already slamming down what looked like a big mug of brandy.

He was immediately tense again and growled in annoyance. Just ignore her, he told himself. He moved to a seat as far from her as possible and hoped she didn't see him.

It was hard not to notice when Motochika walked into the room, so Nana noticed him almost right away. “Ah, guard, I think only customers are allowed at the bar!” She called over, obviously already a bit drunk.

Surely she would just give up and go back to drinking, but sadly, Motochika was not a lucky man that night. “Surely your ears are working, right, guard~?” Nana plopped down into the seat beside him, one hand on his shoulder and her mug in the other.

“Of course you do! You’ve time to drink, you’ve time to bother with me for a moment~” She took a big swig from her mug and waved the barkeep down. “Get this man an ale, on me!”

Nana made a satisfied noise and took another swig from her own tankard, looking rather pleased.

Back
Top Bottom