Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

“Oh please~ I live on the open water with sea rats~” She let out another laugh before stumbling in behind him, giving a brief look around.

She nodded, following after him, working on undoing her belt that held her sword and dagger, setting it against the wall. Her head was abuzz, and the idea of sleeping with someone- anyone- made her skin tingle.

She shrugged off her heavy coat, draping it on the chair in the bedroom, then working on removing her shoes and pants.

She turned, belt still in hand, a smirk growing on her face. “Please do~” She said, moving over to him. “I’ve still got plenty for you to take~”

He pulled the belt away from her body slowly, tossing it aside before working on pushing her pants off. He leaned down and kissed her slowly, tentatively, like he didn't want to ruin the silence or moment by going too fast

It was obvious she enjoyed this, kissing back with the same intensity, letting him undress her, her own hands working on his belt.

Nana grabbed his chin and pulled him into another kiss, reaching one hand into his trousers to rub his cock through his small clothes.

Nana worked him with the intentions of teasing, touching him slow and firm before only tracing her fingers over his manhood. “Excited already..~?”

Nana backed him up to the bed, pushing him down and moving to straddle his lap. “Then let me help with that~” She pulled his member free of his small clothes, stroking him to get him erect, leaning in to kiss him again.

Nana made a satisfied noise, running a hand down his shoulder and arm to his hand, taking it and bringing it to her heat. “Touch me.” She ordered against his lips, still stroking him steadily.

She didn’t seem to mind his sloppiness, letting out a soft moan, biting down on his shoulder lightly. Soon Motochika felt his fingers growing slick with her juices, and he could hear her panting softly.

Nana let out a weak whimper. “Y-Yeah..” She pressed her thumb gently against the tip of his cock.

Nana was enjoying teasing him, but she was getting worked up herself, and being drunk, she didn’t exercise much restraint. Pushing him flat against his back on the bed, she moved so her wet heat was pressed against his man hood, slowly grinding against him so she could pleasure the both of them.

Her thighs were soft against his cock, her wet heat pressed against his shaft, but she still hadn’t put him inside her. “F-Fuck..!”

Back
Top Bottom