Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

Megohime set aside her cup of wine, cupping his cheek and kissing him again. “No ones around you know..~”

Megohime slowly climbed into his lap, cupping his cheeks as she gave soft kisses to Masamune’s cheeks and lips, her smile growing bigger the more she kissed him, before finally breaking out laughing. “You really did drink quite a bit, I was surprised you didn’t drown~” She muttered against his lips before kissing him again.

She gasped and whacked his chest lightly. “I do not slobber! I am a lady! A dignified, cultured noblewoman!” She said, almost half-mockingly, a smile clearly about to break out onto her face.

“I disagree with you there ser, but I know for a fact that you dribble whine when you’re drunk~” She pointed out.

She burst out laughing, grabbing his chin gently so she could kiss him again. “It’s on your shirt too~”

Megohime sat back, laughing so hard tears came to her eyes; Masamune made her heart ache, made her smile so much it hurt, she was beyond happy in every way- he almost made her forget about Alessio.

Megohime’s face flushed more, already red from the wine. “You’re only saying that so I’ll kiss you again..” She muttered bashfully.

Megohime felt like her face was going to burst into flames with how hot it was, fidgeting were she was beside him. “And what if I want you to kiss me?”

Megohime leaned into the kiss slightly, closing her eyes in enjoyment. Her heart fluttered, and she felt an ache between her legs.

He held her close and firmly, loving to have her against him. He didn't hear the footsteps that were approaching them, wasn't paying attention.

Megohime’s attention was only focused on one thing, and it certainly wasn’t whomever was approaching them. She kissed Masamune back, giving his hand a small squeeze.

"Masamune-sama!" Masamune was jerked backwards and he choked a bit from his clothes pressing into his neck. It was Kojurou, ever furious as he usually was.

Megohime opened her eyes quickly, moving back out of instinct, eyes wide and her heart racing. She never much liked Kojurou, he always scared her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kojurou hissed. Masamune scowled slightly, sober now and pissed off.
"Kissing my girlfriend, what does it look like?"
"Girlfriend?!" Kojurou snapped.

Back
Top Bottom