Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

She turned her head slightly, the faintest of frowns on her face. “That I’m not human. That I’m an elf.”

She turned her head looking back down at the river. “I thank you, and apologize. I meant no offense, I was only curious.” She said softly.

“I’m surprised you don’t know, even I didn’t know at first. Elves can’t be Chantry Sisters- only humans.” She wrung the water out of her hair, standing up and moving over to the fire with Kojurou, grabbing her clothes to redress.

Jin pulled her clothes on, shaking her head. “It’s simply how it is, there’s no helping it, as unfortunate as it is.”

Jin stayed where she was, not moving away, but reaching out to touch his cheek. “Thank you.” She said softly. “I’m rather fond of you as well.”

Megohime hadn’t experienced much in her life, being locked away by Alessio for over ten years, and Masamune was determined to have her experience as much as he could show her. They walked through his alchemical garden, showing her all the different herbs, and even taking her on hikes to show her the wild ones that grew on his land. They took picnics at his favorite spots, Masamune telling her of anything and everything.

He was bursting at the seams to share the world with her, to show her that it wasn't all terrible and cruel. He could tell it made Kojurou angry but he didn't care. He loved Megohime and did everything he could for her.

Megohime always sat quietly, wide eyed at all the things he had to tell her, always hungry to learn more about the things she had missed out on in life. She was always eager to go out and help him gather herbs and other materials, always wanting to hear more and more from Masamune and his own life experiences.

There wasn't anywhere in Thedas he hadn't been; Ferelden, Antiva, Orlais, Tevinter, even Nevarra. All of the things he owned were like souvenirs from his journeys, priceless things that he just liked to look at sometimes. Not as much as he liked to look at her, he would add.

Megohime found herself enamored by him, everything he had to say she wanted to hear, and whenever he asked her to join him in the garden her heart leapt. Everything he had cooked for her was better than the last, but she especially liked the spiced wine he had at lunch. She had to drink it slowly otherwise she’d be drunk before lunch was even over, but that wasn’t an issue.

They were sharing another drink at lunch again, Masamune dipping a little too greedily into the bottle and growing a nice buzz. "I ttthhhink I had a bit toooooo much~" He slurred

Megohime laughed a bit at how his speech was slurred, herself having taken a bit too much of the wine. “You drank nearly the whole thing!” She teased, taking another sip of her wine.

“I was merely an accomplice by force~ terrible happenstance!” She said dramatically, putting the back of her hand to her face, to hide her eyes.

Megohime laughed and let herself be pulled closer to him, leaning against his chest with a smile.

“Oh hush~ I’m starting to think you like when I hurt your feelings~” Megohime said, reaching up and brushing some of his hair behind his ear.

“Well I do quite enjoy kissing you..~” She said softly, leaning up and kissing him gently.

Back
Top Bottom