Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

Megohime felt her chest ache- not a painful ache though, but one that almost made her feel weightless. She moved closer, closing the gap between them and holding onto him tightly. Her ears burned at the contact, embracing him tightly, forehead resting against his chest. It felt good having his body touching hers, tingles making her skin prickle with goosebumps.

Megohime made a soft noise when their lips connected, but she didn’t pull away- the opposite in fact. She leaned up to press her lips more firmly against his, closing her eyes.

He held her gently around her waist, or at least as best as he could with the crystals in the way, and kept her against him as he relaxed.

Megohime slowly moved her hands up to his shoulders, gripping them lightly as she kissed Masamune back, almost desperately.

Megohime opened her eyes, making a soft noise- she had never felt such a way before, it was both exciting and scary. “Sorry.. I didn’t make you uncomfortable, did I?”

Megohime was becoming more and more flustered as she realized her actions. “I-I only... It just felt... really.. good.” Her face was flushed deep, eyes glued to his feet.

Jin has plenty of access to a water basin and clean cloth, but she felt there was nothing better than bathing in an actual body of water. Luckily for her, there was a shallow enough river not too far from the circle tower, and after gathering a few things together, she set off to the river.

Yukimura was becoming more and more of a nervous wreck, the older Templar’s now toying with him and Akihime as they pleased. He tried his best to avoid them, to stop them from touching Akihime, but her life was now on the line if he told anyone.

Kojurou had wanted to go to Jin for a last minute prayer, and to apologize for his crass behavior the other day when she rejected him. She was doing what she thought was right and he shouldn't have been selfish. When he saw she wasn't there, he asked if anyone had seen her, and he was told she left to bathe. He blushed, obviously the correct answer was to leave her be. But he was a simple man, and the flesh was weak, so he went to find her. If he was lucky, he would catch her before she started.

"Hey, Sanada." Oh no. The two were waiting for him, smirking darkly, "Aki wants to have some more fun with you again~"

The whole way down the tower and outside Kojurou had a nagging feeling he should turn back, but that small part that told him to keep going was stronger. He knew where the river was, most people in the tower did, and occasionally used it to bathe as well, so he knew exactly where to go.
Jin has stripped out of her clothes and hung them from some low branches to stay dry, wearing only her thin cotton underdress as she waded into the river.

Yukimura felt his heart sink in his chest at the familiar voices, heartbeat speeding up as he turned to look at them with a scowl. “Hasn’t this gone on long enough?” He asked in a low whisper, sounding broken. “This has to stop, it isn’t right.”

Kojurou made his way towards the river, hoping he made it in time before she had even undressed. But when he got there, he was too late, and stood frozen as he watched.

"It'll stop when we get bored."
"Let's go, come on, we got her ready for you~" They said.

Without her headdress, Kojurou could see her long golden hair that tumbled down her back, her pale skin and her bare form under the cotton dress. She had her back to him, not yet noticing that he was there, grabbing the hem of her dress and pulling it over her head so she was completely naked.

Yukimura’s heart sank, and his stomach started to do flips, feeling firm hands on his shoulders as he was led silently to the same room both him and Akihime were violated over and over.

Kojurou's face turned bright red and he couldn't look away. She was beautiful, words couldn't come to mind on how to describe her.

Akihime was in her simple little cotton slip she wore under her robes, looking up when they brought Yukimura in.
"Ready, Aki~?"
"No. You both should know better." She answered, "Mitsunari will be furious when he finds out."
"He won't."

Jin enjoyed the cold water on her skin, washing her face and wetting her hair, even washing out her underdress in the water. She slowly did register the feeling of eyes on her, slowing her motions and straightening up, glancing around.

Yukimura averted his eyes from Akihime’s near nakedness like he always did, cheeks flushing. This was wrong, he felt this every time, yet he was too much of a coward to stop.

He panicked and stood completely still, he wasn't hiding very well to begin with. What would she do when she saw him?

"Ok, Aki, today he'll be the one making you feel good~"
"Sanada-dono is not required to do anything of the sort." Akihime answered.

Last edited:
Jin turned a step, her eyes meeting with Kojurou’s, and freezing. She stood still in the river, staring at him without saying a word, only slowly pulling her soaking dress to her chest in an attempt to hide herself; what little good it did her. She didn’t run or scream, in fact she didn’t even look afraid or even startled.

Yukimura opened his mouth to protest, only to be shoved forward onto the bed in the room, roughly being flipped over onto his back, and cold irons clapped over his wrists and ankles.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I just...I wanted to come to you for prayer and I..." He trailed off, "I was enthralled by your beauty..."

"Go on, Aki, like we showed you~" They said. Akihime stood and moved toward Yukimura, lifting her dress and moving to sit over his face.

Jin’s cheeks flushed at his words, it had been years since someone had called her beautiful. “Kojurou- ser, I mean..” she still didn’t run, simple stood, like she was waiting for him.

Yukimura felt his whole face heat up, Akihime’s warmth pressed against his lips, his eyes widening. His vision was hidden by her skirts, but he could hear the snickering in the room.

He moved closer, "Please, call me Kojurou..." He almost pleaded, "I would love nothing more than that.."

Akihime didn't move or urge him to do anything and didn't say a word.
"Ah, leave it to a tranquil to make oral boring." One remarked.

Jin didn’t move away, in fact, she took a small step forward, nodding her head. “Yes, Kojurou..” She said in compliance, almost submissively.

Yukimura didn’t move, didn’t open his mouth, barely even breathed, he couldn’t violate Akihime more than he already had.

Something about that made him feel funny, powerful even. He moved closer to her and cupped her cheek before gently reaching to touch her pointed ear.

"Fucking...move your hips, Aki." There was a smack and her hips jerked, grinding against Yukimura's mouth unintentionally.
"I don't want to." She said flatly. There was a growl and her hips were forcibly moved.
"Then we'll make you."

Her hair was damp, skin warm and soft; he could see her so much more clearly now, the cotton dress stuck to her skin, just barely hiding her breasts. He could see a thick scar that ran over her chest, and many smaller ones across her body, but paid little mind to them. Jin let him caress her cheek, let him touch her pointed ears, averting her gaze as her cheeks flushed red.

Yukimura felt tears in his eyes, what was he supposed to do? He had never done this with a woman, he was ashamed and embarrassed, feeling her warmth rub against his mouth; he wanted to beg Akihime for forgiveness.

Back
Top Bottom