Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

She glanced over at him, red eyes sullen again- they always got that way when she talked about Alessio. “I was pretty out of it on Lyrium.. So I didn’t hear all of it... But he went on some rant about how Lyrium was alive- or rather a living thing.” She pulled her knees to her chest, resting her face against them.

He made a face, regretting asking, but it made him recall something. He moved to an old looking book and flipped through it before he found what he was looking for, "Ah ha!"

Megohime picked up her head, looking at him quizzically. “What is it..?” She got out of her chair and moved over to him, but didn’t bother looking over his shoulder at the book.

"Old Gods! Lyrium is created from the blood of the Old Gods! We just gotta find an Archdemon!" He seemed so excited by this, maybe he didn't know what an Archdemon really was?

Megohime looked completely confused, brow knitting as she stared at him. “What do you mean? Find an Archdemon..? Old gods..?” Megohime felt strange, she knew of such things, but not in great detail; Alessio was supposed to be in charge of her regular academics as well, and those too were severely neglected.

"I- right, I forget you never completed your lessons. An Old God iiiiiiiiiis..." He skimmed the page and paled, "Oh...a dragon...well...an old, old dragon..."

That was an even worse thought than having living creatures in her back. He had implanted parts of an old god in her? She felt like she was going to be sick, not even knowing how to react.

“I guess... Where ever Alessio had found one.” She said, realizing maybe her nightmares hadn’t spawned from nowhere, but from both the Lyrium and whatever Alessio was also keeping in his home.

Megohime bit her lip, rubbing her arm anxiously. “I’d... Rather not think about such things right now..” Going back home? Of course she wasn’t going to do something like that, even if it could reverse whatever Alessio had done to her.

Megohime felt guilty, making Masamune wait just because she was being sensitive. “I-I can do it... I just..” Shit, she didn’t even have any excuses; tears of frustration burned her eyes, and she balled up her fists.

"Hey, hey, hey..." He cupped her cheeks without thinking, "Relax, it's ok...you're doing great with your addiction, we can afford a little time to wait for you to be ready.."

She felt her face grow hot- he was so close, she could feel his breath, and his hands were warm against her cheeks. “O-Ok..” She nodded.

Megohime shook her head, cheeks tingling from his touch. “No, it’s ok..! It was nice..” She said softly. “Your hands are warm..”

Megohime gave a small nod, her face as red as wine. She had never felt such a tender touch before, it felt nice, she enjoyed it very much.

His thumbs brushed over the small speckles of Lyrium she had under her eyes, and except for that, her skin was soft. Megohime let her eyes close a bit, even leaning into his touch slightly.

Her eyes opened up again, but she didn’t look at Masamune. “Even with the Lyrium...?” She asked softly.

Back
Top Bottom