Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

It wasn’t long before a few Templar’s themselves started going to Jin, asking for spiritual guidance; it was clear tension was rising in the circles, and many were having issue finding any peace.

He figured what the hell and decided to go to her one day when he had nothing to do. Mayas well seek some guidance while his master galavanted about with an apostate.

Jin was busy sweeping the floors of the empty room when Kojurou entered, turning her attention on him. “Oh, ser, what brings you here?”

She set the broom against the wall and smiled softly, becoming him over. “Of course, the Maker always has time to hear from his children. Shall we pray together?”

She moved before the small, humble looking alter- a wooden carving of the Maker, lit candles at its base -and knelt before it, offering Kojurou to kneel with her.

Jin lead Kojurou through a prayer, speaking softly, and though it felt awkward for Kojurou- who hadn’t prayed in years -Jin somehow made him feel at ease.

The two of them prayed together many times, though Kojurou often waited until Jin was alone to ask her to pray with him; others would still flee at the sight of him, and she was the only one who welcomed him with a smile. She made him feel welcomed, and over all, like a regular human being rather than a monster.

"Um...Jin-dono..." Kojurou began after they prayed one day, "I wanted to...thank you for making me feel...welcomed...and for helping me reconnect with the Maker.."

Jin lifted her head, having heard this many times before from all of the people she had helped, but this seemed different in a way. His scowl has seemed to soften, and even his demeanor changed to a slightly more approachable one. “It is but my duty, ser.” She said softly, bowing her head to him. “I’m glad I could be of service to you- and the people here.. They seem most grateful, and it fills me with joy.”

Jin felt her own face burn red, and her smile faltered, her own surprise showing on her face. She smiled softly once more. “That makes me happy to hear, I’m glad to be able to help, if only a little.”

He blushed more. Why was he acting like this? She was a woman of the Chantry, he shouldn't develop feelings for her. "Um...perhaps one night...you could come with me to my lord's home and...share a meal with us...?"

It was such a kind offer, and it made her heart skip a beat, but she knew where this was going to lead- it wasn’t appropriate. Jin smiled softly, but it held a tinge of sadness. “I appreciate the offer, but I’m afraid I’ll have to decline, ser.” She said gently. In truth, she found Kojurou attractive in more ways than just physical. He had a strong conviction about him, and he held himself to a high standard, always pushing himself to be better, work harder; Jin would be lying if she denied her attraction to him, but she had to, for she was of the cloth, and he was a Templar.

He frowned and lowered his gaze, "O-Oh, I see...I shouldn't have asked, forgive me.." He went way too far, now she wouldn't think of him the same.

“Please don’t look so sad, ser, it brings me joy that you’ve thought of me so as to introduce me to your lord, but I don’t think I could shirk my duties here.” She said softly.

"Of course, please forgive me.." He muttered before standing, "I should go. The mages will become unruly if unwatched."

Last edited:
Masamune had been hard at work trying to figure out how to stop the crystals on Megohime's back and completely remove them. So far, he hadn't really found anything, but he never gave up.

Megohime let Masamune take as many crystals as he liked, he was never rough when removing them, so she felt a bit more comfortable with the procedure. She often sat with him while he worked, not liking being alone in her room.
Both her training and her detox of Lyrium were going well, and though she had cravings, she wasn’t in pain anymore.

"Man..." Masamune seemed frustrated, none of the experiments he had tried worked on draining any of the magic from them. "Why aren't they doing anything?"

Megohime looked over all the test tubes of Lyrium shards Masamune had taken from her back, watching them glow softly, their light fading and brightening. “They’re alive- the Lyrium I mean.. Alessio taught me that..”

Back
Top Bottom