Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Hushed Whispers (1×1 with Jikkah)

He leaned down and kissed her gently, moving to hold her close; he didn't care if he got wet, he wanted to have her against him.

"What the hell is going on in here?" That was Mitsunari's voice. Akihime's hips stopped and she climbed off Yukimura, wiping his lips and chin gently with a section of her dress.
"Are you alright, Sanada-dono...?" She asked.

He felt the dress she was holding slip out of her hands, landing with a heavy thud into the shallow water of the shore. She kissed back, reaching up to hold onto his arms, letting out a soft noise. Her desire for him burned strong, making her heart race, and her womanhood throb.

Yukimura had tears in his eyes, looking like a guilty dog who couldn’t meet his masters gaze. “I’m sorry..” He said softly, wishing he could just disappear.

He ran his hands up her back in a gentle caress, deepening the kiss slightly before guiding her away from the water.

She shook her head, ignoring Mitsunari screaming death threats at the other two templars.
"None of this was your fault. I place no blame on you." She told him.

She followed him as guided, the throbbing between her legs only increasing as he deepened the kiss, and in turn, she kissed back as deeply. When she felt land under her feet, she reached to unbuckle the armor Kojurou wore, letting out a soft whimper against his lips.

“Please..” He kept his eyes away from her still. “Please dress yourself...” He nearly better his request; he should have done more to protect her, should have tried harder, bled more- yet he didn’t. He wasn’t fit to be a Templar, he was a waste.

He helped her get his armor off, leaving him in his templar robes he wore beneath, and even then those started to come off quickly. What was happening? Why did he feel so hungry for her? Yes, he had feelings for her, but this? This was raw, unchained.

She moved and unshackled him first before finding her robes to redress.
"I'll have you both executed for such disgusting crimes!!" Mitsunari snapped.
"Kn-Knight-Captain, please-"
"SILENCE!!" Mitsunari was beyond livid, "I will have your heads, one way or another."

Jin pushed Kojurou’s back to the tree behind him, pulling away from him only to kneel before him, helping him out of his underwear and kissing his hipbone.

Yukimura got off the bed quickly, straightening himself up and standing in wait for his threats of execution, eyes down like a beaten dog.

He allowed her to do what she desired, brushing her hair back with his fingers, moaning softly at her lips against his skin.

"And you." Mitsunari turned on Yukimura instantly, "You are a disgrace."
"Sera," Akihime moved between him and Yukimura, "He was threatened with death if he went to you. He had my best interests at heart. He did what you asked."
"Defiling you is not what I asked!!" Mitsunari yelled. Akihime's expression never changed.
"I am still a virgin, Mitsunari-sama." She argued flatly.

Jin kissed from one hipbone to the other, hands resting just below his hips, eyes half-lidded as her lips brushed across his skin, slowly moving lower.

Yukimura clenched his fists, but kept his gaze down, feeling his captains burning gaze on him. “If I had gone to anyone they would’ve killed Akihime-dono...” He confirmed.

His manhood throbbed at her attention, growing harder and harder as she teased him. He gripped her hair firmly, her locks tangled between his fingers.

"The problem I have is I can't even demote you for this heinous act." Mitsunari spat at him. Akihime stayed between them.
"He did no wrong, sera. He was protecting me. He never touched me once." She told him. Mitsunari still looked livid.
"For now, your title as templar will be stripped and you will be no more than a tower guard until I feel you deserve the name templar back." He stated.

Jin moved to sit back on her heels, moving to take Kojurou into her mouth, face flushing. She had never before done such lewd acts, only hearing of such acts before.

Yukimura looked up in shock, his disappointment clear on his face, but he didn’t dare argue, looking down again. “Yes, Knight Captain.”

He moaned lowly and watched her, guiding her slightly with his hand.

Mitsunari turned and grabbed the other two and dragged them off. Akihime turned to Yukimura and laced her fingers together gently.
"I'm sorry you lost your position...but I am glad that you were not executed.." She told him.

She moved as she was guided, rubbing her tongue the head of his member, sucking gently. Bringing one hand up to his shaft, she started to stroke him slowly.

Yukimura looked up at her, frowning softly. “This never should have happened to you... I failed to protect you.”

He moaned again, seeming to enjoy that, and urged her to do more; bucking his hips gently to request her to move faster.

She shook her head, "You kept me from losing my life, I don't see that as failing at all." She remarked, "I still have my virtue, so you still didn't fail."

His noises made her grow wet, moving her hand faster like he urged, making her own soft noises as she worked, taking more of him into her mouth.

Akihime’s words made his heart hurt, regardless that she was Tranquil, she still cared for him. “Your words do me kind, Akihime-dono..”

"If you have any urges you wish to care for, you have my blessing to act on them." He stated, voice husky.

She managed a small, albeit semi-awkward, smile, "If you wish, I will keep you company on your guard duty."

Jin pulled away from his member, leaving a trail of saliva from her lips. “I need you..” She said softly, looking up at him, her need clear in her eyes.

“You must have duties to preform, I can’t take you away from them.” Yukimura frowned, knowing Mitsunari would likely be unhappy if Akihime was still hanging around him.

He moved and pushed her back against the forest floor, moving over her and trapping her under him.

"I don't mind." She replied, "I like your company, Sanada-dono. Very much."

A jolt of excitement shot through her body at the act, finding herself even more aroused at the act, leaning up to kiss him deeply. She cupped his cheeks, closing her eyes as she kissed him.

“I.. much enjoy your company as well, but I worry what punishment you might suffer if you neglect your duties.” He said softly, confused at the feelings he was experiencing.

He kissed back and pushed her thighs apart a bit roughly, rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet folds.

Her smile faded and her expression was flat again, "I see. I understand."

She let out a weak whimper when he did so, opening her legs a bit more for him to get closer. Everything about this was so intoxicatingly arousing; the weight of Kojurou on top of her, his rough hand on her thigh, the way he pinned her down- everything.

Yukimura offered a soft smile- though a sad one -reaching out to her, hesitating, then gently touching her cheek. It lasted but a moment, and then he was turned and heading for the door to leave.

He started to push into her, slowly at first as he was unsure if this was her first time or not.

She touched her cheek, standing silently for a good long while before looking to the door and slowly heading out.

She was a bit tight, but with how wet she was, he slid into her with relative ease. Jin closed her eyes, breaking the kiss to catch her breath a bit, kissing him greedily once again.

Jin sat at the rivers edge, washing herself after they had finished and tired, having made a small fire to help dry her wet clothes. “Will you tell them..?” She asked softly over her shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom