Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
"Well, I think I could use a little more sudsing and rinsing," Gerri said, as she turned around, and leaned back against Stephen. She took his hands and placed them on her stomach, then began pushing them upwards. "If you wash me first," she said as she did so, "I'll return the favor."

Stephen's eyebrow rose, but what was he going to say? No I don't want to touch your gorgeous body? No I don't want you to touch me?

Smirking he took the soap and started rubbing his hands against her, lathering them up as he started to spread it across her body, he also knew what she liked now,"Hmmmmm, I love you belly, so flat and soft." His hands moved up as he slowly pressed her back up against the wall as he rubbed between her breasts,"They look even more lovely hidden half in foam, kind peeking at me like they're misbehaving." He soaped up her breasts, slowly taking his time to stroke the firm orbs and drip foam on the nipples and down between them,"I like the way it runs down your body, making you look even more sensuous like a red headed siren. Luring men to a delightful end of their lives."

He laughed at that, looking up at her eyes as his hands massaged her breasts,"I'd fall for your charms, that's for sure."

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned, putting her hands over his as he explored her body. "Is it wrong that this gets me so worked up?"

Laughing he leaned in and kissed her neck, his fingers sliding along her soaped up body as he pressed his own, obviously worked up body against hers as he leaned in and kissed her softly before answering,"No....no not at all." His chest was pressed against her breasts, his hands dropping to cup her rear as he rubbed his chest against her softly,"I like the way they feel against me, describing it only makes me more aware of how I feel about them, it turns me on to..and Shahlah from the way she reacted. It's wonderful.......your body is a lovely thing to explore, but your mind is even a more powerful aphrodisiac than your body will ever be.

He smirked, stepping back, his finger trailing from her hip up through the foam on her stomach up to her breasts again,"They are pretty amazing too, so round, firm and able to just stand there almost defying gravity." He tilted his head and smiled,"Are you planning on washing me or should I continue?"

Gerri turned around, blushing but smiling. "Why don't you take a seat?" she said, motioning to the small fold out triangular seat in one corner of the shower.

Stephen sat down, his eyebrow rising as he waited to see what she would do. This girl was exploring her limits and he was happy to help her with that exploration.

Gerri took a deep breath, and knelt down in the shower. She part Stephen's legs and began gently stroking his erection with her fingertips. "It's...wow, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but...wow!"

Seeing where this was going, Stephen leaned back, a sigh of pleasure escaping his lips as she stroked him,"It's a strange thing...but remember as much as your pleasure centers are spread mine are concentrated in one area....much easier to make me lose control but much more sensitive too."

He didn't stop her exploring, he sat back and watched one hand reaching out to stroke the side of her face gently and smiled encouragingly,"It's okay....explore a little....it feels damn good to have you touch it."

"I'm...I'm going to try what Shahlah was talking about," Gerri said. Her breasts still soapy and slippery, Gerri scooted forward and wrapped her breasts around Stephen's erection. Feeling a little awkward, she began moving her torso up and down, keeping her breasts wrapped around Stephen.

"How...how does that feel?" she asked.

Stephen pushed his hips a little further forward to make it easier for her, breathing in deeply as she surrounded his rod with her soapy slippery breasts. He shuddered almost straight out of the gates, a low moan emphasizing his enjoyment but still she had asked.

"Amazing....oh god...look at them.....wow.", it was a visual feast of breasts, his cock and soap suds and he was all about that,"Oh, thats.....just....fuck.....the feel of them, firm and slippery, lovely freckled tits." He anchored himself in place,"Get a good rhythm going....build up speed slowly....fuck."

"Like this?" she asked, holding her breasts together as she bounced up and down a little faster.

He nodded, gasping with pleasure,"Yeah....yeah......oh fuck....if you want you can lick it too.....soap will taste like shit...so not now....ohh....yeah." He hadn't done this before and he was loving it,"Oh fuck....a bit more.."

It had been a long drought and now it was being ended by a nubile 19 year old willing to do things that were new to him, and all with a body to die for....yeah Stephen was going to be able to go a couple times and be quick about it too. All the teasing and nudity of the morning had certainly helped too.

"I don't think I'm ready for that, Daddy," Gerri said, as she increased the rhythm of her bouncing breasts. "Can we just do this?"

He had specifically told her not to do it, he was just explaining as was his way to make sure the girls knew thier options and in the end Stephen was more than happy with what they were doing already. Full on sex and a titty fuck? There was no room to complain.

But he didn't argue only nodded, his body heating up as he groaned loudly,"Almost, almost.....oh....." His eyes flickered shut for just a moment and then the erection between her breasts twitched,"I'm going to cum.....fuckkkkkk, Gerrriiiii!"

As he called her name it happened, gouts of semen splurting from him, landing hot and sticky any where she had him pointed as he lay there spasming with pleasure till he was done and his voice was thick with pleasure as he said,"Thank you, thank you....fuck....that was amazing, oh Gerri."

Of course it was going to be gross. Gerri knew this, having surreptitiously watched anime versions of what she was doing. Getting stuff on her was not something she was excited about having.

But the look on Stephen's face, his excitement, his loss of control...that was exciting. And the fact that this was something he really, really wanted, that was something she found incredibly exciting.

As Stephen leaned back against the shower, obviously reveling in what had just happened, Gerri stepped back into the shower, shyly smiling as she began washing off where his sperm had landed on her chest, throat and chin. "That was...it really, really, REALLY looked like you enjoyed it. I now this sounds weird, but that really got me hot, seeing how much you liked it. I think...please don't think this is weird or slutty...I really want to watch you do this to the other girls as well." Gerri blushed as she added, "I...I know there's a word for what we just did, but I can't force myself to say it. Would you..would you say it? Say how much you enjoyed it?"

Stephen was in a bit of a stupor from the sheer pleasure, delight and watched almost stunned as Gerri cleaned herself off clearly very, very taken with the idea of her covered in his sperm however she might feel about it. He blinked at her words and nodded,"Fuck yeah, I did.", he wasn't normally one to swear but he was still caught up in the moment and what had happened and he chuckled,"You are not weird or slutty...I'll be honest watching Shahlah go down on you...well it got me pretty excited and I'd be thrilled to watch you do it to her." He laughed,"Really, I'm the wierdo, I'd like to draw you or other girls after I've done it....and I have no problem if you watched, assuming the other girls are okay with it."

Her next request brought him up short, but he kind of moved ahead, standing back under the water himself so he could embrace her and put a hand on her breast,"It's called a titty fuck, and it was likely the hottest sexual experience I've had so far in my life....other than what we did before in the bed but I've had many lovers and that was likely one of the best things that ever happened to me, Gerri, it was amazing, it blew my mind and hit every one of my 'hot' buttons on the way down."

Gerri ducked her head, blushing, but put a hand over the one Stephen had placed on her breast, encouraging him to squeeze and massage her flesh. "It was exciting for me too. But we should probably rejoin everyone else, if only because we're about to use up all the hot water," she laughed..

He laughed, fingers squeezing her breast one last time and he nodded,"You aren't wrong, and I'm sure Sarai will want a full report as to what took so long." Letting her go he turned off the water and climbed out, offering her a towel before getting one himself, even then he let his fingers trail on her skin if he could get to it before drying himself and leading her through to the others wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and smiling like the cat who got the milk.

He was very satisfied, if nothing else, but was also intrigued to find out what the other girls had been up to in the meantime.

As it happened, the girls had abandoned the master bedroom, but the sound of the water being shut off had alerted someone downstairs.

"Hey you two," Sarai's voice shouted from downstairs. "Lunch is ready when you are."

"Put on some jockey shorts," Gerri said, then added with a blush. "I, uh, well we all agreed how we would dress if the morning went...well, the way things happened. I'll be downstairs shortly." Gerri gave Stephen a quick kiss on the cheek, let her towel drop with a giggle, then ran back to the bedroom she was sharing to get the proper dress code.

The proper dress code being, in this case, panties only. Downstairs, Sarai, Shahlah and Shamira were setting up lunch, with Sarai wearing light blue panties, Shahlah wearing rose colored panties, and Shamira wearing lime green ones.

Stephen laughed at Gerri's words, picking her towel up he had to wonder how much of this was planned and how much was off script, Gerri in the bed had definitely been off script, but the clothing was all planned. He grabbed a set of black Jockey shorts tugging them on before heading downstairs and smiling at the other girls, his eyes sliding across their different bodies with delight before he sat down in his usual place.

He looked over at Sarai, had her gorgeous pale breasts,"What's for lunch, Sarai? I'm starving." Of course he was, it had been quiet the workout.

Sarai turned red as she felt Stephen's gaze on her breasts. "I should be used to you looking at me by now, especially as much as I've teased you. But it still gets me flustered and excited. And we're having muffeletas."

Just at that moment Gerri came down the stairs, wearing emerald green panties.

"Do we all bounce that much when we go up and down the stairs?" Sarai asked teasingly at Gerri. The red head blushed, crossing one arm over her breasts.

"Be nice, Sarai," Shamira said admonishingly, taking a seat at the table. The rest followed.

"Well, we all got to talking while you two were busy," Sarai began, taking a quarter of one of the muffeletas, "And we are going to have to set some rules about our relationship."

"Oh I'd prefer it if you kept getting flustered and exciting, nothing prettier than a blushing girl.", Stephen smiled and nodded,"Although you have teased me a lot....and I won't forget." He gave her a wink before looking up to see Gerri coming down giving her a smile.

Sarai's comment drew a smile and a quick answer,"Yes, you all do, and it's lovely...I like it." Of course Shamira's movements drew his eye as well as she sat at the table it was almost going to be sad when Hunter came back and the dress code had to go back to normal.

It was his turn to blush as they spoke about him and Gerri being busy, that had been amazing and even thinking about it got him excited, looking at Sarai he raised his eyebrow,"Okay.....surely Gerri and I should have some input in that?" He sighed,"Who am I kidding....you guys are good about those things. What are the rules?" He liked that it was all their relationship.....a lot.

"Well, rule number one, no one can have fun in the showers unless it's a weekend or vacation day," Shahah began. "Seriously, I know there is no hot water left after you two...what were you two doing?"

Gerri blushed, and responded. "We were doing....well, I was doing what you had described...and, help me out, Daddy, I can't use that word," Gerri said.

If Gerri was ashamed Stephen was absolutely not he laughed,"Wait a couple of hours we have a great geyser. We aren't going anywhere today are we? Are there going to be actual rules." He stuck his tongue out at Shahlah before giving Gerri a wink.

"She was titty fucking me....", he blushed but didn't slow down at all,"And it was pretty mind blowing. Thank you, Gerri...." He raised an eyebrow,"I'm sorry about the hot water if anyone can't wait a couple hours for the Geyser to reheat I will very happily heat water on the stove and get them a warm bath....or even a wipe down performed by myself and Gerri with warm water and cloths. I have solutions!"

"Actually, I was thinking we could add a tankless water heater," Shahlah began before Sarai cut her off.

"With respect, Daddy," she said, with a little singsong accent to the last word, "If it's a school morning, we don't have two hours to wait around. That's why I said fun in the shower only on the weekends." She paused, before turning to Gerri and asking, "Did you enjoy it?"

"It was messy and a little icky," Gerry admitted, "But it was wild watching how much Daddy enjoyed it."

"Daddy," Shamira asked in her little girl voice, "Do you want to tittyfuck all of us?"

Back
Top Bottom