Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
A muffled "Mmmmph" in her mouth made Shamira end the kiss with a giggle. She released Gerri's wrists, and the redhead's freed hands went immediately to the back of Stephen's head.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, please, yes, yes," she began screaming, her hands cradling Stephen's head between her legs. "Oh, please, please!"

Shamira leaned down and whispered into Gerri's ear, "Do you like what our Daddy is doing?:

"Uh huh," Gerri managed to grunt out, her eyes closed, her face one of concentration.

"Are you going to---?" Shamira whispered, as Gerri's hips began bucking.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes OH YES!" Gerri's body froze, her hips trying to lift a foot off the bed. She stayed like that for a few second, before collapsing on the bed.\

"Oh Daddy!" she crooned, drawing Stephen's body upward until his head was cradled between her breasts.

Stephen was pleased, with the result of his efforts and the way he was drawn upwards into Gerri's breasts afterwards and he lay there for a few minutes recovering his compsure for a few moments before smiling up at Shamira,"Gerri, we're being selfish again, I think it's time for me to finally get Shamira's pants off...Shamira would you mind if Gerri tasted you, I'd like to watch that." Really he wanted to have sex with Shamira, but he knew that might be a little while coming.

"If you don't mind I'd like to touch you while she pleasures you.....it would make me very excited."

Shamira giggled as she slipped her panties off.

"I think," she said, stretching out on the bed, "That if you and Gerri don't mind, Daddy...I'm curious what it would feel like to have both of my breasts sucked at once."

Nodding vigioursly he grinned,"Do you mind if we touch you down there at the same time? Or just that?"

Either way he moved to one side of Shamira, letting Gerri take the other, as soon as she was comfortable he took 'his' breast in one hand, pinning it in place before dragging his lips across the nipple and starting to suckle, his tongue and lips teasing it before trying to take as much of it as possible into his mouth, his eyes locked on Shamira's face as he tried to gauge how much she was enjoying it.

"Yes, Daddy, please touch me...down there," Shamira answered before drawing Stephen's head down toward her breast.

On the other side of Shamira, Gerri followed suit, lower her mouth to suckle on Shamira's sweet flesh. The feel of two mouths on her body was overwhelming to Shamira, who squirmed in delight. Her eyes were shut tight, as if closing out every sensation but the ones being caused by the two heads she cradled to her chest.

Gerri reached over Shamira's body, grabbed Stephen's hand, and dragged it down Shamira's body to the damp junction between her legs.

Stephens mouth was busy, licking and sucking away and he'd almost forgotten what he had asked when Gerri's hand moved his to between Shamira's thighs, groaning in pleasure of the damp heat he found there he slod his fingers along her young slit, fingers probing and exploring gently before he slid a finger into her, between the delicate folds of her sex, his fingertip stroking the slick warm walls of her inner sex.

His mind was exploding with desire and excitement, he had desired Shamira for some time since drawing her in her sleepwear and now, finally he was having his way with her and he wanted nothing more than to drive her to extreme pleasure. His fingers working inside her as his lips clamped down on her firm breast, his moans setting up vibrations through her breast as he let himself work on her body as slowly as he needed to bring her to the heights of an orgasm, knowing Gerri was doing the same on the other side.

But Gerri was doing no such thing. Instead, while Shamira's attention was consumed by Stephen's mouth and fingers, Gerri had crawled around and was behind Stephen.

"I think Shamira's ready for everything, Daddy," she whispered into Stephen's ear as she tugged at the waistband of his jockeys, pulling them down.

Stephen groaned into Shamira's bed as Gerri took his pants off, he wasn't really in a position to argue at this point as he continued to pleasure Shamira while shifting so Gerri could get the rest of his jockey shorts off. Once he was naked he moved between Shamira's legs, his hand and mouth still working to pleasure her till he was in position before he lifted his mouth, a tendril of spit connecting his mouth to the darker nipple of Shamira.

"Shamira, may I make love with you, please....ahhhhhh.....I've been dreaming of this....", his fingers never stopped but as soon as he had her permission he slid his fingers out and replaced them at her entrance with his erection, waiting for her go ahead before slowly pushing into her, he knew already there would be no hymen blocking his passage.

"Oh please, Daddy, please," Shamira groaned, her hands instinctively sliding to his hips, trying to pull him in. "Please, Daddy...I...Oh, please."

Stephen need no further encouragement his hips sliding forward and easing himself into her, giving her time to stretch to accommodate him before he started to rock his hips back and forth watching her tits bounce with each thrust, the large perfect orbs rocking as he gently took Shamira for the first time.

"Oh....fuck.....so beautiful....", he cursed softly to himself watching her surrounded by a curtain of her long hair as he enjoyed her body, no rush but slow sensual sex as he leaned forward to drop his lips to her breast again their body's rocking in time together.

"Oh, Daddy, you're filling me. You're filling me," she moaned, trying to match Stephen's rocking with her own.

"Daddy, oh...let me be on top, Daddy, let me be on top," she panted.

Stephen groaned, trying to stuff his face with her breast his hips moving rhythmically but her words drew a nod from him as he lifted his head looked to make sure Gerri wasn't in the way and rolled the pair of then over,"Sit up, Shamira, I want to see you bouncing....come on bounce on me, Shamira."

Her hair trailed along his body and his hands slid up to cup her large breasts,"Ride me, Shamira, ride me!"

"Oh, yes, Daddy, yes!" Shamira said, her head tossed back, as she felt Stephen filled her completely.

"Make her bounce, Daddy, make her bounce," Gerri said, sitting cross legged to one side, her own hand moving furiously between her own legs.

Stephen was more than happy to comply with the requests given to him by the young girls, his hips rolling and rocking back and forth the length of his member sliding in and out of Shamira's tight, tight body. She was young, 18 and had never lain with a man, and yet she rode him with abandon, her breasts bouncing with each thrust into her tight warm body his eyes half lidded with pleasure as he watched her move on top of him his hand dropping to her hip and guiding her to the right rhythm, the sound of her flesh striking his filling the room along with the noises of Gerri masturbating while watching the action.

So much had happened in this short space of time and having one of four new lovers masturbating while he fucked another blew his mind and he could feel the pleasure pulsing through his loins. He had come twice with Gerri and was an older man but the tantalizing situation and the fact that none of them had bothered to dress the whole day, added to the pleasure he had given Gerri left him hungering for more of their young bodies and now he was to sate his desire on the beautiful long haired damsel riding him right now.

Gasping with pleasure he watched her and groaned, his fingers dropping to her clit to his thumb pad jiggling back and forth on it faster and faster in time to his thrusts the speed of both slowly rising in speed as he tried to push her to a crescendo,"Cum for me, Shamira, cum for me my darling."

"Oh yes, Daddy, oh yes, oh yes, " Shamira yelled, almost screaming, her pace accelerating, until her world exploded.

And then she froze, her body motionless, except for the spasming muscles surrounding Stephen's erection. The sight of Shamira motionless triggered Gerri's orgasm, her hand a blur until she came.

Then both young woman collapsed, Shamira on top of Stephen, and Gerri next to the pair of lovers.

Last edited:
Stephen was far behind the girls, and the suddenly motionless Shamira had him groaning in frustration till the convulsing walls of her channel gripped him and milked the final bits of pleasure from him and he spasmed upwards, groaning Shamira's name as he came inside of her, his member twitching as he lay there trembling like a leaf, his arms sliding up around Shamira as she lay on top of him, one of his wildest, and most taboo fantasies laying naked on top of him, her sweat making their skin stick together as he stroked his fingers through her hair.

A red headed angel laying next to him as he shudderd again turning his head enough to kiss whatever part of Gerri was closest before sighing out softly,"Oh, my girls, oh Shamira....that was amazing.....wow......" His hand slid down to cup Shamira's rear end and he lay there, with no desire to move present in any part of his anatomy as he simply enjoyed the feeling of being inside of the half Asian girl, her beautiful body, that he had started dreaming of recently now his to enjoy and boy had he.

"Daddy," Shamira said, pushing herself up against his chest, "I...can we do some more stuff?" She slowly lifted herself up, letting Stephen slide out of her.

"I think you and Gerri should go wash up," a voice from the doorway said. Shahlah was leaning against the frame, wearing nothing but a smile. "And if Daddy doesn't mind, I'll help him clean up in his shower."

Giggling, Shamira and Gerri rolled off the bed and ran past Shahlah. Shahlah smiled at her stepfather and strolled into his bathroom. A few minutes later, the sound of the shower could be heard.

Stephen, of course, was about to agree to do whatever it was Shamira wanted but then Shahlah stood there and he smiled,"Of course I don't mind!" He watched the pair dash off, slapping their rear ends lightly as they ran off before he slowly got up, his eyes following his stepdaughter as she moved to the shower. Gathering the discarded underwear he put them somewhere he could find them easily before he moved to the bathroom doorway.

Smirking he swung the shower door open, looking her over again and shaking his head,"Man, this is going to take some getting used to seeing you like this, but wow it's amazing." Closing the door behind him he moved in and pulled her gently into his arms, feeling her curves press against him as he looked down at her, his hands sliding down her back to cup her rear,"Is there anything in particular you had in mind for this shower, or would you like me just to wash you and see what happens?"

The girls always seemed to have a plan in mind, and he loved it, he was rather surprised he hadn't seen Sarai in here with him...but she'd likely tease him for a bit longer.

"Well, we don't have much time," Shahlah said after she stepped back from Stephen and looked downward. "Sarai is going to have supper ready soon. But I wanted to wash you...if you have the energy?" she asked hopefully.

"For a girl as pretty as you? I always have the energy.", stepping back he looked around,"Want me to stand or sit?" He did what she wanted, happy to be at her service and see where it lead.

Shahlah tentatively reached down between Stephen's legs, gently fondling and exploring him, and seeing how much energy he had. "Daddy," she said softly,"I'm hoping my body meets your expectations. You know, when you first started drawing how you imagined me naked."

He shivered as she touched him, it wouldn't be a rapid thing considering his recent exertions but she could feel his member starting to stir in her hands, his eyes fixed on her dark fingers against his pale skin and he shuddered again and laughed softly.

Stretching out a pale hand he slid it over the large globe of her breast, his light colored fingers digging into the dark flesh indenting the dark orb as he massaged her breast his breath coming fast and shallow at the forbidden fruit he was sampling,"Oh, Shahlah, you have exceeded them in every way....fuck......you are an amazing woman, not in my wildest fantasies did I imagine it would look......oh....and feel so amazing......."

The contrast of her skin against his was enough to titillate the artist in him and stimulate the strongest sexual organ in his body, his mind, and so it wasn't too long before she was dealing with his full length and he was quivering with pleasure,"There.....Shay, plenty of energy for you...."

Shahlah closed her eyes and groaned in pleasure at the feel of her breast being handled by Stephen's hand, her already hard nipple growing harder under his touch.

When Shahlah felt Stephen come to his full length, she stepped back, releasing him.

"Why don't you sit down?" she said, as she took a bar of soap and began lathering up her breasts.

He nodded, licking his lips in anticipation, knowing what was coming and having experienced it once already didn't lessen his desire for the act and now....with a different partner?

Stephen was beyond anticipation as he watched her lather up her breasts, his eyes following the slightly darker orbs as the foam covered them and a small quiver slid through his frame at the thought of what was about to occur,"Oh.....fuck....Shahlah...I can't wait to watch this." The visual stimuli was only part of it, but in this case it would play a larger role just due to the color contrast and his familiarity with it in other contexts.

Shahlah smiled shyly, licking her lips nervously. She took a deep breath, then knelt down in the shower. Pushing Stephen's legs apart, she moved forward until she was pressed against him. Her hands shaking a little, she leaned forward until Stephen's erection was nestled between her breasts. She pressed her breasts together, holding Stephen's member firmly between them.

Shahlah began slowly slowly moving her torso up and down. With wide eyes, she look up at Stephen and asked, "How does this feel, Daddy?"

Back
Top Bottom