Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
Nothing made him squirm more than a girl dropping to her knees in front of him, unless that girl was way younger than him, was his step daughter and was about to give him a tittyfuck that was beyond his wildest dreams. He had always underestimated her breast size before she involved herself in his drawings and now here they were clenched around his cock and his breath caught in his throat as she moved them up and down captivated by them.

Her question drew his blue eyes to her face as he gasped with obvious pleasure,"oh.....fuck.....feels fantastic.....better than I ever imagined.....Shahlah......faster...please....oh"

Reaching out he stroked her face softly as he turned his eyes back to her breasts and his pale cock sticking out between the dark orbs.

Shahlah began bouncing up and down faster, holding her breasts so that they remained wrapped around Stephen's erection.

"Daddy, this is so hot, watching you like this, doing this for you. I love how light you are against me. And I can't wait to get you inside me. Does this really feel that food Daddy?" she asked as she continued bouncing up and down around Stephen's erection.

He grunted his reply to her question his eyes glazing over already,"Fuck...yeah, it's amazing...it feels amazing....and Shahlah , if you want me inside you I'm happy to finish there...or you can just keep going...fuck...it's not going to be long...just a bit more." He eyed her breasts, but the thought now was of being inside her, that was a tantalizing thought. For now, now he was lost in the bouncing glory of her breasts sliding along his shaft as he quivered in near climax.

"Just finish now, Daddy," Shahlah said, "I just want you to finish now." The sight of her stepfather's erection, the feel of the heat between her breasts....it was the most exciting thing she had ever experienced in her life.

He didn't need anymore encouragement than what he was getting, his eyes locking on to the pale and dark flesh ballet in front of him and his body quivering one final time and then his cock twitched, for the fourth time in the day, it was almost unheard of, but it did and spurts of thick white semen spattered into the air shooting all over his stepdaughters dark, beautiful breasts and he groaned her name loudly as he watched it happen.

It was almost surreal but it was likely one of the most memorable things he had ever seen, pale cock, dark breasts and white, white cum and her face as he groaned in absolute delight, spattering her with his seed,"Fuck...Shahlah....you're so fucking beautiful....wow.....just wow....." He was without words, without the ability to describe how amazing she looked, felt and how he just wanted her more!

"Gerri is right, it is messy," Shahlah said with a giggle as she backed up and got back on her feet. As she rinsed herself off, she grinned at her sitting stepfather. "But that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I mean, does that make me weird? You're like sunlight on my skin. I just like watching your fingers on me, your body on me, and how much lighter you are than me."

He chuckled at her comment, shaking his head as he nodded,"Only as weird as me, which is doesn't mean you're not weird, but I've told you from the start, that contrast.....it's amazing. I'll be honest, I'm kind of excited to see my fingers and my body going inside you, to watch our bodys merge on a bed.....it must be similar when you and Sarai are together, she's also pale." He smiled at the mental image of the blonde girl,"I'll have to see if I can watch the two of you together....or get her to film the two of us...for art of course." He gave her a wink,"That would be something worth drawing."

"I think so too," Shahlah said, as she pulled Stephen to his feet for a hug. "The drawing that is," she added. "I don't know about the film. But you liked watching me and Gerri, didn't you?" she said with a mischievous smile, already knowing the answer, then laughed. "This is really weird, talking about having sex, and watching each other have sex with other people. Not that I want to have sex with other people," Shahlah added hurriedly. "Just us five. And not sex. Making love." The last two words were said emphatically, as she hugged her stepfather.

He slid his arms around the naked, wet teenager he had just cum on and grinned,"I did, I've enjoyed watching all four of you, and doing things to all four of you." He laughed at her comment,"It is really weird, but it's a good, safe weird, everyone is on board and we'll make it work." He smiled down at her,"And yes, Making love...." He slid a hand down to cup her rear and kissed her forehead,"But we better get out of the shower, before Sarai gives us a lecture about hot water."

Turning off the shower he paused, and tilted up her face towards him,"And unless we're out the house I'd prefer to kiss you like this now." Leaning in he pressed his lips against hers, his tongue sliding in her mouth for a long, breathless kiss before he stepped away and offered her a towel,"We're lovers now.....that's quiet a sentence."

"Yes, it is," another voice said from the bathroom doorway, where Sarai stood, as completely nude as Shahlah and Stephen. "And unless you both want to be hungry lovers, you need to get dried off and dressed. And speaking of which, your rose colored panties are on Daddys bed, m'lady," Sarai said with a bow and a mock English accent, which caused the darker teen to giggle.

"And I need to get dressed myself," Sarai said, turning around and giving her butt a little wiggle toward Stephen and Shahlah. "I'll see you two downstairs," she added before disappearing.

"I guess that's our cue to get moving," Shahlah laughed as she dried herself off.

Stephen watched Sarai walk away, his eyes on the recently wiggled butt, and he sighed,"Yes, yes it is..and I promise if you hear her squealing it's just me finally putting that cheeky rear end over my knee....it's going to happen."

Chuckling he started to dry and asked Shahlah,"Has she always been such a tease?" Smirking he made his way to his room digging on the floor for his underwear and pulling it on before leading Shahlah downstairs to the others who were waiting.

As the pair came down the stairs, the other three teens, all clad in just panties, were waiting for them, with a repast of fruit and cheese on the table.

Gerri blushed a little at the sight of Stephen. "You know, it's a little strange, wearing just panties around the other parts of the house. I mean, I know I've been nude for most of the day, and making love, but still..." she laughed nervously.

"Guess what, Sarai?" Shahlah said, stickiing her tongue out at the blonde teen. "Daddy says you're going to get a spanking!" The pronouncement got giggles from Shamira and Gerri, and Sarai did her best baby girl pout.

"Daddy, you wouldn't leave a red mark on my cute little bottom with your big hand, would you?" she said in a little girl voice, then giggled.

Stephen laughed at Gerri's comment,"Yes....it is a little different but the view is magnificent." He grinned looking down at her breasts before shooting her a wink.

Sitting down he rolled his eyes at Shahlah in mock annoyance,"Can't tell you anything and you tell your girlfriend straight away?" His eyes slid to Sarai, or more specifically Sarai's rear end,"Oh, I will, I absolutely will....and my guess is that after that I'll bend you over the nearest hard surface and do terrible things to you."

Sticking his tongue out at her he chuckled,"And my suspicion is you'll enjoy it....a lot." Giving her a big grin he added,"And not just one hand mark either....you're a big girl, I think three or four will be best."

"You think my butt is big?" Sarai asked in mock dismay.

"Do not do that," Shamira chided her blonde friend. "You have a very attractive posterior, and you know Daddy thinks you have a very beautiful posterior." Shamira then got a concerned look on her face and asked in a small voice, "Daddy, you wouldn't do violent things to us, would you?"

"You have an extremely attractive posterior, one I'd like to fondle, regularly!", quipped Stephen before looking at Shamira and shaking his head a softer smile sliding on to his face, he knew he had a massive soft spot for Shamira and it was for reasons like this,"No, Shamira, I would never be violent. There is a difference between teasing, a little slap and tickle and violence."

He looked over at Sarai and gave her a softer smile too,"And all Sarai has to do if she really doesn't want me to do something is say no and it's off the table....but she does like teasing me." He looked back at Shamira and said with a grin,"I actually think she's avoiding me because of all the teasing, she likes the chase more than anything else, but no....no I wouldn't hurt any of you. A light slap on the buttock is about as far as I go down that side without a lot of encouragement."

"Well, Daddy," and unlike the other girls, there was a teasing note when Saria said 'Daddy,', "Why don't you take a seat in the living room and I'll come feed you some grapes and we'll see who's teasing whom?"

"Sarai, be nice," Shamira admonished, moving to stand by Stephen and snuggling up to him. "Let Daddy rest and eat. It has been an eventful day for him. For all of us,"

"It has at that," Gerri agreed. "And I'm starved." With that, Gerri picked up a plate and started putting different fruits on it,

Stephen grinned at the little blonde minx,"I'm totally down for that, even have a few ideas where to put the grapes." His grin softened again as Shamira moved up to him his arm sliding around her as he kissed her gently before nodding,"Maybe tomorrow though.....Shamira is right. It's been rather a busy day. We got plenty of time till the week starts again."

He chuckled at Gerri starting to eat before giving the almost naked Shamira a hug before taking his own seat and starting to dish some food, still slightly blown away by the whole situation as he started putting together his meal,"Maybe a nice quiet movie tonight, just chill and cuddle?" Especually now he had more freedom where he could put his hands.

"Or a drawing session," Shahlah suggested, which got a frown from Gerri.

"I'd...have to think about that," Gerri said thoughtfully around an apple slice. "I mean, I like the idea of all of you looking at me, and, well, I think after a couple of days I'm going to settle in to a life of selective nymphomania." This got a laugh from everyone. "And, well, it kind of turns me on being looked at while I'm doing stuff," she added with a blush. "But I'm not sure that I want anyone else looking at me, you know. And I know that Dad---sorry, if I'm going to be your public girlfriend, I need to start getting used to calling you Stephen."

"Anyway, Stephen," she continued, "I....well, I'm loving you looking at me like this," she said bashfully, "And I know you promised to keep any drawings secure, but I'm not sure how I feel about even the remote possibility of someone seeing me like this besides all of you."

"Daddy would never let that happen," Shamira insisted. "But I think that tonight is indeed a good night just to relax and cuddle."

"I vote the same way," Sarai said, nibbling a hunk of cheese. "So, Daddy, what movie do you want to wash tonight?"

Stephen smiled at Shahlah,"Drawing is something that doesn't have to include everyone to start. Some solo, some pairs but yeah, with all the 'selective nymphomania' I've already experienced I really just want to sit and hold someone, or someones."

He smiled at Gerri and gave her a wink,"And as my official girlfriend you will be the one getting looked at the most so there will be a lot of that." Not to mention when Hunter got back he'd be getting all his attention at night once they went to bed, a rather pleasant thought, and then the Saturdays once Hunter was gone? Who knew what combinations would occur.

Looking over at Shamira he added,"If it made you feel better I'm pretty sure that the girls could put together an impenetrable lock box that requires me to scan my kidneys or something to get in." Chuckling as he remembered how impressed the FBI officer had been with thier security system he shrugged and smiled at Sarai,"Let's find a series we like, Shield has a bunch of them, that way we have a regular excuse for the 5 of us to sit down together for a few hours...."

"I think," Shahlah said, as the repast was finished, "For tonight, we should just relax and watch television and not do anything else. And, before we start that," she added with a mischievous grin, "Sarai should get her spanking!"

"What?" Sarai said, water spewing from ner nose.

"Spanking! Spanking! Spanking!" Shahlah began chanting, which Shamira and Gerri joined in, laughing.

"Maybe," Sarai said, sounding dubious. "And only if Daddy is sitting in one of the chairs in the family room. And just light pats. Maybe," she added.

Stephen laughed at the girls, chuckling and shaking his head at the group of chanting, topless teenagers and he smirked,"While I appreciate the encouragement and am very anxious for the spanking to occur." He looked at Sarai,"Our agreement is that no one has to do anything they don't want to, and that includes Sarai's delightful posterior in the equation."

His eyes fixed on Sarai and he gave her his friendliest smile, despite the fact that she was most desirable, her rear most spankable and her teasing delightful she still had a say,"It is your buttock, and as much as I like the idea of spanking you over my knee, kissing it better and seeing what comes from it I will never be something you have to do. So no, unless Sarai waves her cute little butt in my direction and asks me to do it, there shall be no spanking."

Giving Shamira a long look he grinned,"Unless you three are volunteering? I'm sure your rear's will look just as lovely over my knee?"

"Daddy!" Shamira saic in mock surprise. "I've been a good girl!" She started giggling and the rest of the girls joined in.

"Dad, why don't you go get settled in the family room and set the television to what you want, and we'll clean up in here?" Shahlah said.

Stephen laughed,"You really have been a good girl, Shamira, outstanding actually!"

He gave a look at Shahlah and smirked,"And this sounds like I'm going to be spoken about as soon as I leave the room."

Nodding he listened though and settled in the lounge pulling up the first episode of the first season of Shield while waiting.

It had been a spectacular day. He'd slept with Gerri and Shamira had Shahlah and Gerri titty fuck him....there wasn't a lot of ways it could get much better.

Ten minutes later, the girls came into the family room, whispering to each other, before Sarai stepped in front of them.

"So I guess it's time for my spanking," Sarai said softly, sliding out of her panties. Lying across Stephen's lap, she added, "Just keep it soft. And don't do any weird stuff."

Stephen's eyebrow rose slowly as soon as the girls stepped out, he had expected something like this and he spread his arms and flattened his legs letting her settle in place, one hand resting on her back, stroking her spine gently the other hand cupping her pert rear end and caressing it softly as he said in a gentle voice,"What do you mean weird stuff? And how many do you think you deserve?"

His fingers trailed up and down the curve of her one cheek as he waited for her answer, his tongue sneaking out to lick his lips somewhat nervously as he looked at the audience. Not sure what had been discussed,"It will sting a little but I'm not going to hurt you."

Back
Top Bottom