Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
Stephen nodded,"A tankless water heater would be phenomenal." His eyes cut to Sarai as she sing-songed his title and he laughed,"Fair, fair....school days won't work in the shower, good thing thier are other options." His eyebrow rose as it turned into a questioning of Gerri and he grinned again, the memories still fresh and then he paused.

Shamira's question was a good one, a very good one and he looked from girl to girl as he considered his words,"Absolutely, I'd love to...I'd be happy to do that and what Gerri and I did with any of you. I'd beoverjoyed to do those or what you did to each other this morning..the tasting. What ever I'm allowed to do that you feel comfortable with."

"I think rule number three should be we only do that in the shower. It helps to get everything soapy," Gerry explained. "And to clean up the mess afterwards."

"Does it get...messy?"Shamira asked, wide eyed. Gerri nodded, but then added, "But it's worth it. I mean, just watching Daddy, and he really, really enjoys it."

"And rule number four is, when we go around in our panties, Daddy is allowed to grab us and have fun with our breasts without asking," Sarai said, which got gasps of shock from the other girls.

"Well, okay," Gerri said, then added, "But you can't get too rough, Daddy. You have to be gentle with us."

Stephen was pretty sure he'd completely missed rule two but was to caught up in where these rules were going and he nodded at Gerri's rule,"Baby oil and a towel works as well but I'm okay with the shower.....very okay." He watched Shamira's reaction his eyes dropping to her breasts as she spoke and Gerri replied, he really couldn't think of any one of them he wouldn't want to do this with.

Rule Four got his full support and he nodded in acceptance and looked at Gerri nodding,"Yes. That's fine I should be alot less....excited now that I got the edge off....sorry if I made you sore." He looked at Sarai,"I missed rule 2...and are there any about touching me?" So far he liked the rules..a lot.

"I think the fun in the shower rule counts as two rules," Shahlah said. "Seriously, I don't want to get ready with cold water in the morning. And don't tell me to heat up water on the stove."

This got laughs from all the girls.

"You know, it's kind of weird, sitting here in just panties, but exciting too," Shahlah continued. "I kind of want to be drawn Not right now, but you know, eventually. Dressed like I am right now. Or less."

Stephen snickered at Shahlah's words and nodded,"Fair enough." Her next words made him nod again, trying to contain his excitement,"Obviously I'm all for that and any other pictures you would like drawn but there is no rush. We'll do that when you guys are ready."

He looked down and shrugged,"As long as the heat in the house holds this is not a bad dress code....." He looked up again,"Now do we have any plans for the rest of the day, at least any that require me to get dressed?"

He looked down a little bashfully before he said,"Umm also....and no pressure, but I'd really like it if someone sleeps in bed with me at night....it doesnt have to be anything other than sleeping but....well, I just prefer to have company....and it doesn't have to be every night."

"Well, do you want to get dressed?" Sarai asked, then added, "And I'm pretty sure you don't want us to get dressed."

"What would you like to do this afternoon, Daddy?" Shahlah asked.

"And you raise an interesting point about someone sleeping with you tonight," Shamira added, her tone somber. "I have some thoughts on this."

Stephen shook his head and smiled,"No if I had my way I wouldn't put clothes on myself or you guys till Hunter got back." He laughed at his own blunt honesty before looking at Shahlah and smiled a little more softly,"Discover you guys more...", his eyes flipped between the four girls,"Touching, feeling being close......of course watching movies, drawing or playing games is all fine but mostly keeping you guys in arms reach."

His eyes lit on Sarai and he smirked,"And possibly putting Sarai over my knee and spanking her....." He snickered,"She's a terrible tease." Shamira's tone was worrying and he looked at her,"Share those thoughts, Shamira, you don't sound happy....."

"Maybe light spankings," Sarai teased as she stood up, turned around, and quickly pulled her panties down then back up, while wagging her butt at Stephen, which got all the girls hooting and laughing.

When asked to share her thoughts, Shamira's eyebrows furrowed. "We must decide if this is a...whimsical adventure, not to be repeated, something to be indulged in when all parties are not involved elsewhere, or something else. And if this extends beyond the week that Hunter is gone, we will need to develop a 'cover story.' Although I may continue my own withdrawn persona...I am still uncomfortable interacting with strangers...if the four of you did not enter into any relationships, it would raise questions. Your drawing have already instilled a certain amount of confidence in Shahlah that has drawn attention," Shamira told Stephen, "Sarai has already shown herself to be attractive to the subculture that attends her aunt and uncle's shop..."

"Subculture?" Gerri whispered to Sarai.

"She means games and cosplayers," Sarai whispered back, which got a nod from Gerri.

"...and I suspect Gerri has drawn attention since she began attending the local college. Indeed, once myself, Sarai and Shahlah leave high school, since we will be entering a new environment where we have not been defined since pre-adolescence, we will be seen in a new light. My own personality will allow me to remain clear of the dating personality, but it will seem odd when Sarai, Gerri and Shahlah do not begin dating. In addition, Daddy, you are a handsome man who has garnered attention in the past. Now that you are unmarried, and have left what will be sympathetically seen as a toxic marriage, you will be expected to date as well. So if we all remain in the same household, it will seem unusual that all five adult members of the same household, all considered attractive, all consider eligible, and none dating. One such member will be considered acceptable, though tragic, at least to the socially minded," Shamira said with a wan smile. "Five such instances will nag at collective subconsciousness. And then there is Hunter. He is a good little boy, but observant. And though he will be happy if he is loved, he will observe something, and innocently remark on it to one of his schoolmates, who will relay the information to their guardians, who will interpret it not so innocently."

"So we must make a decision based on those factors," Shamira concluded.

"Light spankings it is!", said Stephen with a grin, more than a little titillated by that idea but Shamira's words sobered him up somewhat but he smiled softly,"Whatever you girls decide gets my full support, and while I'm greedy and would love for it to be longer there is, at least for somewhat a way around some of it." He shrugged,"Hunter we can't do much about, we have to be careful around him, but if you consider it it's something parents have done for years. You don't grab your wife's butt or boobs in front of your 7 year old, because he might repeat the behaviour so while he is observant for now while he is young it isn't as much of a problem but as he grows it will be, his ability to read context will become problematic and you girls, as much as it pains me, will eventually move on to college and I'd imagine boys or girls of your own age."

He shrugged,"Which brings me to a partial solution, for the time being you can simply date each other. I mean Gerri and Shahlah were already making their way down that path by themselves, and withdrawn people often display preferences that are not mainstream, to be honest Sarai is the only one I would have been surprised with if she came out of the closet as prefering girls, and that's only because she teased me so much I knew she preferred boys for sure, and even then it would have been a mild surprise at best." He paused and thought some more,"Also, while I appreciate the vote of faith, the toxic relationship in and of itself gives me a fairly lengthy time period in which to avoid entanglements....and I can use Hunter as an excuse for even a few years if needed."

"At least till college that is a possibility. I don't expect you all to be tied here for ever, as much as I don't like it, I was going to have to say goodbye to you eventually.", he looked a little sad about that fact but he shrugged,"So it doesn't have to end at the end of this week....but it will eventually come to an end and all of you have been very clear you like to include everyone so I can't really see it ending up with just some of us together....."

And there he was feeling like a drink again.

"I am not worried about the overt," Shamira said, then added with a wry look at Sarai, "Which I'm sure even those of us with the worst impulse control can learn to avoid." Sarai had to good grace to blush. "But, as you said, Hunter will be able to read context, particularly as he grows older. And even in households where parents are discrete, children do walk in on things. So it would be good to have a context laid down. To that end, I would suggest Shahlah starts dating Sarai, in public at least, and Gerri can start dating Daddy."

"Me? Why me?" Gerri squeaked, then quickly turned to Stephen. "Sorry, didn't mean that to sound like it came out. I'm just curious about why Shamira picked those particularly pairings."

"It would obviously be unacceptable for Stephen to date Shahlah, even though they are adults with no consanguineous relationships. For the same reason, since Sarai and I have been her friends since childhood, the taboo would extend to us, On the other hand, you have met Stephen in a context other than through his daughter. And although there is a university rule against dating a current student, there is no restriction against dating former students. Although the practice is frowned upon, faculty in the fine arts division of any university are traditionally viewed in a different light than the rest of the faculty. I daresay that quite a few of the parents at Hunter's school will act shocked, particularly since Gerri will have taken you 'off the market, but you dating Gerri will be considered within the acceptable norm."

"Me and Sarai, though?" Shahlah asked, which got her a raised eyebrow. Shahlah blushed, then added, "I am attracted to you, Sarai, but won't people be surprised that this just popped up out of nowhere?"

"Actually, there is some talk already," Sarai said, which got a shocked look from Shahlah. "What can I say? Some people can't believe that two people can be good friends without a sexual aspect to it, and people like to talk."

Shahlah opened her mouth as if to speak, then closed it again and just shook her head.

"So what do you think Daddy?" Shamira asked.

Stephen was equally surprised and waved a hand at Gerri,"I was going to ask the same question...", he frowned as Shamira explained actually nodding towards the end,"Well, it makes sense, although it's not the truth people will assume that I helped get through a difficult time and the relationship blossomed as a result of the trauma....they'll also assume that it will end eventually because of the large age gap....", he chuckled and looked at Shahlah,"Sarai says things without thinking them through sometime, and all your covert discussions you have...I'd imagine that people outside could see it as something outside of friendship....plus I'm not going to object to seeing you two kiss."

He processed that a little more, putting his mind around it,"So that means under normal circumstances, since we are providing context for Hunter, that Gerri would share my bed most nights he is here? That's how you got here, Shamira? I suppose that means there has got to be rules to stop me from monopolizing Gerri when Hunter is gone then, or are we going to play that by ear?" He chuckled,"Well....I suppose we should make it official, Gerri, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Whatever 'backstory' you provide or projection you make," Shamira replied, "In the end, dating a former student will still be more acceptable than dating your stepdaughter's friends."

"And in answer to your question, I would love to be your girlfriend," Gerri replied. "Although there is the question of me monopolizing you as well as you monopolizing me."

"So speaking of monopolizing," Sarai interjected, "What are we going to do this afternoon?"

He nodded at Shamira's words she wasn't wrong, he had just been thinking out loud he gave Gerri a grin and a wink,"That doesn't sound terrible to me....not at all." He flicked his eyes over to Sarai and chuckled,"Eager to get your spanking?"

He gave her a very serious look,"Because I wasn't kidding, assuming you're okay with it I'd love to put you over my knee." He grinned at her,"And then we can see where that goes...."

"Oh Em Gee, we barely started dating and you're already going out on me," Gerri said in mock dismay, eliciting laughs.

"As tempting as that offer is," Sarai said,, standing up, "I think I need to spend a little time with my new girlfriend." Sarai walked over to Shahlah and leaned down to kiss her. Shahlah returned the kiss eagerly. "So why don't you take the old ball and chain upstairs, and take Shamira along with you to mediate these relationship issues you two seem to be having. And we'll akl meet down here for supper at six. Same dress code as right now."

"That sounds good to me," Gerri said, standing up and extending her hand toward Stephen. Shamira nodded, stood up, and extended a hand to Stephen as well.

Stephen chuckled at Gerri at Sarai he laughed,"You are such a tease, but I won't forget. Delay as much as you need to, Sarai, I'll be waiting." Smirking his eyes swiveled to Shamira,"Oh? I think Shamira is an excellent mediator."

In the back of his head he already knew that Shamira was going to be slower moving, but if all the girls she was the most insightful, and the most likely to work out what she wanted. Taking both girls hands he stood slowly and let them lead him upstairs, marvelling at his luck and the beautiful ladies he was lucky enough to be sharing.

Once he was upstairs he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Shamira, with a smile for Gerri,"Right....anything I need to know or not do. Gerri is a very clear communicator and I am learning what she likes. What would you like to do, Shamira?" More importantly what was she comfortable with.

"First, I..." Shamira ducked her head, blushing prettily, "Do...well, I know that,...well, I don't know that...I, that is to say, do you need time to, well, recharge?"

Stephen was totally charmed, and it showed on his face, he reached out and stroked her face and chuckled,"That depends on what you're planning....I haven't done anything for a long time, so I have some....ahhh...reserves. Add to that this is very, very exciting and I'm pretty sure you two can make everything work fine. I might need some encouragement but Gerri's proven I can do things I thought I'd lost in my youth."

He gave Gerri a wink before looking at Shamira,"It's not a race. Tell me what you're thinking and if it's going to be something I need some build up for I can make a few suggestions on what might help..."

"I...I do not want to be selfish," Shamira responded, ducking her head.

"It's okay, Shamira," Gerry responded, reaching out and taking Shamira's hand. "I was a bit self-centered this morning, first with Shahlah and then...oh dear," Gerri started laughing. "If we're dating, I'm going to have to get out of the habit of calling you Daddy or Professor Jacobson." For some reason, this struct Gerri as hilarious, and she fell back on the bed, laughing. Shamira covered her mouth and giggled at the sight.

He was going to answer Shamira when Gerri did and he turned to watch Gerri laughing, smirking he moved quickly, hoping astride her hips and looking down at her with a grin,"And what is so hilariously funny, girlfriend dear? Lots of girls call their lovers Daddy in the bedroom....but yeah, outside it's going to have to be Steve or Stephen...say are you ticklish?"

He was about to tickle her then he stopped, looking at Shamira he grinned,"Wait does this mean I have to take her on dates?" He snickered before turning back to Gerri,"Shamira, you want to give me a hand finding out if Gerri is ticklish?"

Gerri screamed in delight as she tried to wiggle out from underneath Stephen. "Tell him yes to the dates and no to the tickling!"

Shamira gave a look of amusement as she moved to Gerri's head and pinned Gerri's wrist above her head. "I think the key to a good relationship is knowing your partner's weaknesses.'

"Nonononono!" Gerri said laughing, trying to break free.

Grinning down at Gerri he started exploring tickling her neck, under her arms and her stomach for starters but it soon became apparent he was laughing just as hard as his victim. Clutching his stomach he laughed a little more before reaching down and fondling her breasts with a look,"Tickling is not so bad....I like the way they bounce."

Looking up at Shamira, but still not moving off of Gerri he said,"I got distracted....what were you hoping for. I'd try and tickle you but I suspect if you didn't like it I might end up in a suplex."

Smiling he reached down and took Gerri's hands placing them on Shamira's breasts and grinned,"I'm pretty sure I can tickle Gerri into helping with whatever you would like....she's had her fair share of attention."

"You might be just as careful around Gerri," Shamira said with a whimsical smile. "She knows savate."

"That's....that's right," Gerri said, giggling and panting as she caught her breath, "I'm a sword swinging, foot kicking bada ---- mmmmmm." The last was said as Shamira's hands were placed on Gerri's breasts and Shamira dutifully began massaging them.

"Perhaps," Shamira said, a mischievous smile coming to her face, "We should find out where else Gerri is ticklish. And maybe you could tickle her there with your tongue. Or we could swap places and you could watch me tickle her with my tongue."

"Oh fuck," Gerri moaned, her legs pressing together as she writhed in expectation.

"Oh?", said Stephen, he knew about the sword fighting but apparently he had found himself quiet the kick ass girlfriend but his thoughts about that were similarly disrupted by Shamira's suggestion and he smirked,"Well, since she is my girlfriend I feel like it would be lazy of me to pass it off to you, although I'd be happy to help find your ticklish spots afterwards....also I have a secret weapon."

He grinned stroking his upper lip,"Hold her in place and between my tongue and my mustache will discover all her ticklish spots together...also, feel free to use your tongue on her from there....or tease her with your breasts.....maybe get her to tell you how much she likes them...since I won't be able to talk."

Smirking he squirmed lower down Gerri, hooking his fingers in her emerald green panties and dragging them down her legs,"Best you don't fight, Gerri, you know you'll enjoy it!"

"Oh, fuck, no more tickling, just...please there, please," Gerri begged, as she raised her hips to ease the sliding down of her panties.

Any further pleadings was abruptly cut off when Shamira scooted back enough so that she could lean down and kiss the redhead girl. Gerri immediately returned the kiss as intensely as she could.

"Yes, okay, no more tickling." he slid her panties off her legs, grinning at the exposed girl as she was silenced by Shamira's mouth, while she was so engaged he lowered his own mouth to her sex, his tongue sliding along her slit slowly at first as he teased her and then a little more focused as he moved his tongue to circle her clit slowly, his fingers sliding inside of her. While he wasn't as smart as the girls he had a little more exposure to how to please a woman as he slowly worked her body over, searching for her most sensitive spots carefully both inside and out as he worked to drive Gerri to new heights of pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom