Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
Stephen chuckled, shaking his head,"Is it better if I put my pants back on? You seem to be struggling to focus." He seemed genuinely amused but decided he'd take matters into his own hands, so to speak, and climbed onto the bed, sliding under the blanket so he was covered as he looked at the four of them, a smile curling his lips as he stroked his mustache,"There, the elephant in the room is gone, or at least it's trunk is.....now, questions?"

He glanced down at the bulge in the blanket,"We can bring it back out if needed." He seemed to find the idea that these four girls were so easily distracted by, what for him, was a pretty ordinary piece of equipment,"Well, at least now I have some idea of what my face looked like each time one of you ended up naked."

All the girls but Shamira blushed. Well, she turned red, too, but she giggled at the others' embarrassment.

"Yes, well," Sarai said, trying to change the subject. "You two had a query. Out with it. Nothing to be embarrassed about. We're all literally naked."

Shahlah and Gerri looked at each other and simultaneously said "You first." Sarai rolled her eyes and Shamira giggled.

Stephen chuckled, putting his arms under his head, looking between the two of them and said,"Shahlah, you know me best. You go first, otherwise I might end up falling asleep." He glanced at Shamira who seemed much less shy and crooked his finger at her,"Will at least one of you join me in here so I don't feel like I'm holding court over a group of naked teenagers and more like I'm together with my girls?"

He paused, and added quickly,"And that's not my possessive like you belong to me, just that I feel comfortable with you guys.....now Shahlah, question?"

"Not a question, but a..." Shahlah turned red, looking at her friends.

"I, uh, well, you know," Shahlah stuttered. "I was, you know, thinking of things I would do and wouldn't do, and what I would like to do, like how I tasted Gerri..."

The redhead teen was practically glowing red.

"Anyway, Dad, I don't think I want to taste you, not there at least," Shahlah said, "And I don't think I'm ready to do everything, but maybe...some baby oil and..." Shahlah pressed her breasts together with her hands.

Stephen watched, a mixture of amusement and arousal coloring his face as he sees where this is going and he licks his lips and blushes,"That would be....lovely, both for physically and artistically..the dark skin and pale skins....yeah....that would be nice." He's getting excited just thinking about it but something is setting off warnings in his head as he looks at Gerri and raises an eyebrow,"And what was your question? I mean I know what Shahlah wants now and while I'm rather eager about that......you had something you wanted to ask or say?"

He glanced at the other two, Sarai and Shamira,"And you guys? Anything you'd like to do or ask at this point? We can kind of figure it out as we go along but," he glanced at his stepdaughter,"Once she gets started I'm going to be pretty distracted...." he flushed, he was almost squirming the thought of Shahlah doing that to him was making him act like a school boy on prom night, well it would be the first time a girl was capable of doing that, contrary to the evidence around him few woman were busty enough to do that. He flushed again and said to Shahlah,"Sorry, what you're offering me is kind of a first, not every girl has the..uhh..size to do that properly."

When Shahlah had described what she wanted, Shamira whispered a question into Sarai's ear, who blushed and then whispered an answer into Shamira's ear. This, in turn, caused Shamira to turn red.

Before Gerri could answer, Shamira asked, "Do guys really like that? What Shahlah is saying she wants to do? I do not mean it is weird, or anything," she hurriedly told her friend, "It is just I'm curious."

"Do you like the size of our breasts?" Gerri asked, cupping her own. "I, uh, well, I guess that's what I was thinking about. I was thinking about leaning against you, and your hands on my breasts and, well, down there---" she said, looking down between her legs "---and you telling me what you like about my body. You know, describing where your hands were."

"Do you like our breasts, Dad?" Sarai said, a little mischievousness returning to her voice and smile. "Tell us what you like about them."

Last edited:
Stephen smiled at Shamira's question and nodded,"I'm afraid boys are relatively simple, anything that involves rubbing down there, particularly if you let them feel superior, in control or watching you work is going to blow their mind. And that particular version of mutual masturbation does all three....curious is good."

He looked at Gerri and nodded in response to her question, although he smile at her description of what she wanted,"I'd love to do that, that sounds extremely pleasant......" His eyes followed Gerri's around her body, his tongue slipping out to lick his lips at the thought.

Sarai's words dragged his eyes to her and he chuckled,"I do Sarai, I love how large they are, how firm they and how they stand so straight by themselves, I love that all your nipples are so different in size and color, it's like a feast for my eyes....and my mouth. I love how they feel, the taste of your skin." He looked at Shamira and Shahlah for the last two and grinned,"I love touching and feeling them, but I like the affect they have on you when I lick or suck on them, I love making you quiver with pleasure and make noises...turns me on like nobodies business."

He squirmed again,"Are we going to do a lot more questions....this is pretty hot....."

All the girls shifted around and blushed at Stephen's words, both in embarrassment and pleasure. The words seemed to have had the most effect on Gerri. One armed draped over her breasts in embarrassment, while she held the other to cover her shaved mound. Yet Gerri seemed to squirm around more than the other girls at the descriptions that Stephen was giving them about their breasts.

Gerri surprised everyone though when Stephen asked if there were going to be more questions when she climbed on the bad and straddled Stephen's blanked covered lower body. She grabbed Stephen's hands and planted them squarely on her breasts, encouraging him to squeeze them.

"Gently please," she asked, her eyes closed, as her lower body began rocking. As luck or design would have it, Gerri's shaved mound was rubbing against Stephen's erection, with only the blanket between them. "And talk about them while you feel them, please."

The other girls said nothing, just staring in amazement (and a little lust) at their friend.

Stephen's eyes widened in surprise as Gerri came towards him and he couldn't stop the look of delight on his face when she placed his hands on her breasts his fingers immediatly digging into the firm flesh but her position and movement drew his attention as he groaned as she rocked on him.

He locked his lips, his hand dropping to her hip briefly and he smiled,"Gently for you as well....I can't concentrate if you rock to hard." He guided the first few gentle motions so his erection ran along her sex,"There we go, slowly does it if you want me to be able to talk...."

The other girls had vanished for now, his attention on the pert breasts in front as his second hand returned to her breasts, his face flushed as his fingers slid up, his long artisitc, pale fingers tracing over the top.of her breasts,"Well first thing that draws the eyes in is the light dusting of freckles, emphasies their shape." His hand slid under her breasts, weighing them,"They are firm, heavy and well shaped and they don't sag or hang but they're also larger than usual, you wouldn't say it with the present company but this is a really good size when combined with the other features.....they'll always sit just right and put you in a tight top, or bikini and no one will be able to ignore them....naked of course is best."

Thumbs slid up and he stroked the nipples,"These are fun, your red head coloration spreads here making them unique and interesting." His fingers came together tweaking them and rolling them till they were erect,"They stand out straight, and hard when you're excited and in my mind I'd love to have them pressing into my chest or my back so I could feel them on my skin."

He was getting hotter, starting to rock his hips in time with hers, leaning forward heblet his tongue drag across her left nipple before adding,"Your skinny is silky....and you taste.. good, natural." A low groan escaped his lips as he sucked her right nipple into his mouth, his mustache brushing against her Aureole before he did when he let go he looked up at her, somewhat carefully,"They're gorgeous...and I'm looking forward to seeing them more and more."

"Oh fuck!"

The curse worse escaping from Gerri's lips made all the girls gasp and stare at their friend, but she was in a world of her own. She grabbed the back of Stephen's head, trying to push more of her flesh in his mouth, and only reluctantly letting him move his mouth away from her body to continue talking.

Then, again without warning, Gerri lifted herself up to yank the blanket separating hers and Stephen's bodies. She reached down and took the head of Stephen's erection against her lower lips, moaning softly as she did so. Then she began to slowly lower herself on Stephen's erection.

"Holy shit!" That exclamation was from Sarai, but again, none of the girls were paying attention to what Sarai said, All eyes were focused on Gerri.

Gerri slowly lowered herself until resistance was met. Gerri grimaced, and forced herself lower. She made a little gasp, but continued lowering herself until Stephen was completely inside her. She remained motionless for a moment, but then began rocking herself up and down.

Her curse didn't bother him, his mind was focused on her body and what she was doing and when she pulled the blanket away he was just as stunned as everyone else but he recovered a little quicker as the focus.of his feeling changed and he shuddered as she lowered herself on him, a groan escaping as he hit resistance and she then forced to lower, a soft exhalation escaped as she finally stopped and they were joined.

Again his hand dropped to her hip as she started rocking, his voice tight and thick with desire,"Slowly, slowly that's it.....fuck, Gerri......so tight."once thier rhythm matched he lowered his head to her breast, not hesitating this time as he suckled on her breast his lips ferocity growing as the speed of his hips matched hers, his other hand dropping to grab her ass cheeks, pale fingers digging into that part of her as he controlled her speed and rhythm, listening to her body as he rode the waves of his own pleasure but it had to end at some point but not yet as he lay down, looking up at her riding him, his fingers moving up to fondle her breasts,"Ohhh......"

It was with the last girl.of the four he had expected but there was not a hint of complaint from Stephen, not even the littlest one,"Its been so long...." He groaned revelling in the pleasure of their joining.

"Oh daddy oh daddy," Gerri shouted, leaning down to rest her breasts in his hands, her hips moving faster. "Tell me how they bounce! Tell me how they bounce!"

He rocked his hips, groaning in pleasure, his fingers digging into her breasts as he squeezed harder,"Oh like beach balls, bouncing in the sand, so perfect...in my hands...."

"Fuck....fuck.....Gerri....", his eyes widened S he felt his body responding and he knew she was a virgin, he'd felt the resistance and he was pretty sure she wasn't on birth control,"Gerri, Gerri.....I'm going to cum.......fuck......."

"Not so hard, Daddy," Gerri said, pushing his hands away. "Just...oh daddy, oh daddy. It's...oh oh...I'm on birth control....oh please....we all are...YES!PLEASE!YES!"

The last was shouted out as she froze in place, feeling herself spasm around Stephen's erection, and feeling the pleasure explode throughout her body.

He loosened his grip, his sexual drought making him a little more rough than he was apt and her words meant he didn't stop when she came he lifted his head to her breasts and sucked as much of her breast into his mouth as he trembled, his erection twitching inside her and white hot cum burst from him as he groaned into her freckled breast his eyes pinching shut.

He kept rocking back and forth till at last he was spent, collapsing back his hands slid up Gerri's body, cupping her breasts,"So smooth, so perfect....oh fuck.....Gerri that was amazing....." As he calmed down he realized he had just made love to his step-daughters potential girlfriend in front of her and her two friends and he was panting, exhausted and satisfied.

A low laugh escaped his lips in disbelief as he looked at the woman on top of him, still amazed and then glanced at the others before reaching up and dragging Gerri into a hug, pushing her breasts into his chest as he kissed her once he was almost breathless he smiled at her,"Thank you, Gerri, thank you."

Shahlah and Sarai were on the floor, intertwined, caressing, kissing and tasting each other. Shahlah was on the bed, on her side, staring at Gerri and Stephen.

"Forgive my French, dad, but fuck, that was hot," Shahlah said, as soon as her stepfather turned to look at her. "I mean, wow!"

Gerri turned bed red, turning her face away from Shahlah.

Shahlah scooted over until she was lying next to the two recent lovers, her body touching theirs. "Don't be embarrassed, Gerri. That was beautiful." She said the last as she sat up on the bed and began stroking Gerri's hair.

Stephen had never been in a threesome, never mind had not one but three other girls involved. He grinned at Shahlah, freeing one hand to stroke his stepdaughters body wherever he could reach from under Gerri,"You think it was hot? You should have been down here....she's amazing."

His other hand wrapped around Gerri, stroking his fingers down her spine and leaning up to kiss her lightly on the cheek,"It was beautiful, but you were magnificent Gerri, never have I had sex with someone as beautiful as you."

And it was true, at least for the moment, his hand cupped her ass and he smiled,"I'm not sure what to do next but at some point some of us should shower to clean up.....now I'm not encouraging any dressing, but showering is a thing. Gerri's going to be a bit of a mess I'm afraid."

Gerri was practically glowing with the praise given her by Stephen and Shahlah, and when Stephen made the comment about her being a mess, she turned red to the point of appearing sunburned.

"Yes, well, let me go get cleaned up," she said, sliding off of Stephen and climbing off the bed. As she reached the bathroom door, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Give me a few minutes to get the water warmed up and rinsed off, and I wouldn't mind company." With that, she disappeared into the bathroom. Seconds later, water could be heard running.

"So is this as surreal to you as it is to me, Dad?" Shahlah asked. She looked down on the floor, where Sarai and Shamira had reversed around to the point that each had their head between the other's legs. "I think we could move those two up on the bed," Shahlah observed, then asked, "But which one of us stays, and which one joins Gerri in the shower?"

Stephen groaned as he climbed off of him, watching her go and smiling at her before looking at Shahlah and nodding, reaching up he stroked the side of her face and looked over,"Let's move them up here." He looked down at himself and smirked,"I'm a little messy myself, meet you back here when we're done? I think you had a request as well?"

He was rather excited about the idea of her titfucking him, if he had to be honest, but he also suspected that Gerri's forwardness had perhaps spurred the other girls forward. It was going to be an interesting few weeks, that much was sure. Once he had helped relocated Sarai and Shahlah he moved through, still totally naked and went to the shower, sliding the door open he smiled,"Need someone to get your back, Gerri?"

She was the one he was most distant from, or at least had been, and he wanted to be as comfortable with as he could be, considering he'd already cum inside her he suspected they were well on their way, but a little affection went a long way, and post sex it was easy to doubt yourself.

The back oF Gerri's neck turned red as she clutched her arms to her front while keeping her back turned to Stephen.

"I...I hope you don't...well, think that I'm a slut," she began. "I mean, that was all a first for me. You know, Shahlah's mouth and then you inside me. And me wanting you to talk. I mean, it's kind of exciting and embarrassing to want to talk about it. And, um, well, I don't think I'm slutty, because I don't want to do things with just anybody. Just you and my friends."

Stephen smiled, he'd made the right choice, grabbing a sponge he started soaping it up and instead of answering her question he responded with one of his own,"Well, I was kind of hoping you didn't think I was a perverted old man. First I'm cornering Shamira on her own, then I'm fondling Sarai and helping myself to my stepdaughters body....."

He slid behind her and started to wash her back,"None of us are judging you, Gerri, any one of us can look at it from our point of view and come out worrying about what the others think." He leaned in and kissed the side of her neck,"None of us think you do. This is something special, unique and none of us are normally doing these things."

Dropping his hand down he gently soaped her rear and the top of the back of her legs and smiled,"You are a special girl, what we do is special.....can I wash the rest of you? I liked talking about it, I liked pleasing you....I'm not just saying this, you are amazing and I'd love to do anything I can to have that happen again at some point."

He laughed,"Its a bit weird but I think, in the end, all five of us will be lovers. And I think it will be amazing."

"I...I can't say what will happen with everyone else," Gerri said. "I don't think anyone was expecting to...well, expecting what happened between you and me. But I think...I don't know. Maybe everyone will sleep on it tonight and decide to back away tomorrow. But that's tomorrow," she added, leaning back into Stephen, closing her eyes and sighing in contentment.

Stephen smiled and nodded,"What will be, will be, I'm not forcing or pushing anyone. I'll take what I'm given and enjoy it." He shrugged it was a situation that was unusual and he let her lean against him reaching around to start cleaning the front of her. Soft touches and kisses following his hands around her body.

Eventually he pushed her away to clean her legs and then himself, unless she intervened he gave her a full embrace and a kiss before getting out and offering her a towel,"There we go. Thank you again, Gerri. Let's go see if the others are done."

Stephen didn't bother with clothing but offered his hand to Gerri before heading back to see where and what the others were up to.

"Actually," Gerri said, holding on to Stephen's hand, but remaining in the shower, "I had one more idea."

Stephen paused, his eyebrow raising as he stepped back in,"Yes? You have my attention...." His eyes slid up and down her body, she most certainly did.

Back
Top Bottom